tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
mad's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 7:04:26 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
+

As mentioned via Discord, I'm here to toss Hendrix your way. He's a former Interpol Officer turned Vigilante. While he originally was an officer, his time with Interpol didn't necessarily involve field work as he often served as the Quartermaster and support.

I like the idea of him potentially becoming a league member she tries to collect information on due to his ties with the Institution of Evol and their budding research - her trying to hack their systems only to encounter a firewall of Rotom + Porygon, preventing her from actually hacking into their database.

Since he also served as a Quartermaster, developing utility tech and weapons for Interpol like they were in James Bond, I can imagine him potentially being interested in her knowledge only to bug her about changing/improving them.

On a side note, he also runs around in a super suit like he's Batman/Iron Man.
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
mad's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 7:29:13 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
&

so we've already discussed most of this in the dms, but i'm gonna post it again here!

emma is interested in coming to lulu for assistance in reprogramming a tracker she'd found in her black market rescue so that she can use it's metal-detector-like qualities to help her track other black market pokemon - without them tracking her back. in return, lulu will likely get one of gavin's expensive bottles of liquor, whatever lulu fancies most. no, she probably won't ask him for permission, sorry babe.
close tab

played by

siege

The Stork
he/him
July 7th
Rustboro
heterosexual
head scientist
head scientist
awards
63 posts
Alek Xanders DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alek
Alek Xanders
mad's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 13:51:36 GMT
Alek Xanders Avatar

|

as we've discussed before on discord, it would be really neat for the two of them to work together; most especially on future rocket projects, like maybe genesect or the whole shadow pokemon ordeal if given the opportunity. also, testing a suit? alek could definitely be there keep here in check either by ordering the man as his superior or just lulu asking a colleague out. run some scans on here before, during, and after tests; see if anything's wrong with her body and mind. in turn, alek could be one of the first few to actually see that something's wrong, not just notice her being off, but actually identify an anomaly going on inside her brain.

close tab

played by

slowe

Whys
He / Him / His
January 01
Lavender Town
Heterosexual
Pokémon Professor
Grunt
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @whys
Wuuko Whysteria
mad's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 7:54:45 GMT
Wuuko Whysteria Avatar
x

"Here are those research notes you asked for, but I can't help you study them.

I have my own lab to run."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mad's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 17:48:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar

+ @joan

HELLO! So im just throwing this idea out here, feel free to @ me or dm me if u wanna do something. 

SO basicallyyyy, Joan has been with Rocket for a lot of her life. Brought in through whispers of education opportunities, the gal has been in it for the long haul UNTIL recently. This means that Lulu and Jo have definitively met one way or another. I would love to expand that further; maybe the two didn't really get along and had different ideas about the goals of their research? Maybe they always joshed with one another of which field of study as better than the other? Just something small enough to add a little flavor to future encounters. Cause now, with Lulu as head scientist of Rocket, she's Jo's natural number one enemy.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
mad's plotter
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 19:18:43 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

Just here to say that I find Lulu to be an interesting character to read and interact with. You write her so well, and I'm eager to see where you take her in the future. Especially with everything she has going on at the moment.
close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
mad's plotter
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 22:35:03 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar

hello!!

i saw you were looking for past acquaintances and stuff for lulu and i thought i would offer willa. ;w; your writing is super beautiful, and i love the way that you write her, so i hope we can do some plots
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,383 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
mad's plotter
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 22:46:23 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
lol i never replied to ditz oopsie.... is cool and i enjoy him and ditz knows this <33

aahhh thank you so much! i would love to thread and plot. i'm not sure if you're on disc, but if so, feel free to shoot me a dm, and if not i don't mind a message on here either! let's figure somethin out. o: