Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
fallen and can't get up? use LIFE ALERT! [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 13:51:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Pompom was not happy.

Her little pink body bounced from place to place, looking for a badge. For a sign. For anything... She needed help! She was just a tiny little Igglybuff and this crowd was very thick. She was very stressed out. And no one was making this easy on her!

She spotted a quick flash... and... there! Puffing herself up and taking another elastic bounce, she tried her best to land on the head of the closest human who she had been trained could help- one , as it would turn out. She would try to tug on his hair and yell loudly in her sweet voice, speaking in a language that the human could not understand. But, his pokemon might! Or, if Salem wasn't around to translate, Razz would surely recognize the special 'service pokemon' clip in her little puff of hair.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 14:22:12 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

Festivities he felt were never going to be his thing. They were too full of people and it made him uncomfortable. However a job was a job and they wanted to make sure that no wild pokemon tried to get in the way of things. Which seemed fine enough that just meant he had to deal with people thinking he was a real officer. Thankfully no problems seemed to be had so when he was about to get some food for himself and Salem. [break][break]

At least that was until something plopped itself on his head and started pulling at his head. "Hey hey hey!" he protested, while he doesn't mind being bothered but not like this. He does try to pull her off to see what was wrong. He does note the service pokemon tag on her before he looks to Salem who signs to him that her trainer had a problem. [break][break]

"Alright just lead me to him and I'll see what I can do," Razz offers, forgiving her pulling at him for now as he can understand being in need and no one being there to help.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] Mission WITH

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 14:41:52 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Since Pompom is very small and very light, she holds no match to . At the affirmation, she struggles and wiggles out of his grasp. Only taking the briefest glimpse back to make sure that Razz was following, she started to frantically hop back from where she came, which was the nearby park.

It would be easy to find her trainer, at least. A small crowd had gathered around in a small circle, a man laying on the ground with his head in the lap of a Gardevoir. The psychic type was using some type of move on him, an armband to show he was also a service pokemon.

It was none other than Chu-e, who recently had the disastrous date with Razz and knew who he really was.

He seemed... bleary eyed and confused, limp but conscious, a bit of dark red froth dripping from his lips and nose and onto his pokemon's white dress.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 15:38:34 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Razz is quick to follow along, taking the little pink fluff pokemon completely seriously as service pokemon don't mess around when there is an actual problem happening. Seeing the crowd Razz jogs a bit faster, "Everyone move along or step back, your crowding them isn't going to help," he orders with all the authority he could muster. Thankfully most seemed to listen as the let the uniformed ranger do his job, Salem using a psychic push to get others further back from the person in the center. [break][break]

Though rather than going straight away Razz couldn't help but pause as he saw who it was having the problem. And honestly he wasn't sure what he was more annoyed with, that he hesitated to help someone, or that he he didn't feel at at the idea of just leaving the old beast there and just tell people he doesn't know what to do. In the end though if he wants to try and believe old rocket like himself could change, then he was going to have to believe others could to. [break][break]

Despite the short hesitation as he took in the scene Razz was at the other's side as he took out a small first aide to grab a cloth for the blood, "Does he where a tag for his problem? And if not explain to him what's wrong" Razz ask the psychic pokemon gesturing to Salem as he got out a small note book he carried with him for bigger words Salem couldn't sign to him.

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 16:24:52 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
When got down next to Chu-e, he tried to shift and glance up at the other. "D... da.... dad....?" He was weak and confused, eyes not focusing. Prince, the Gardevoir, gently moved him into a more comfortable position again and continued his task at using his abilities to help the other recover.

While Prince did that, Pompom found Chu-e's wallet and took out a small card, offering it to the man. It would list of an extensive number of issues, far too many to be entirely natural. Prince, also, have an extensive run down of what was happening to Salem. His trainer had suddenly had a seizure due to one of his conditions. The seizure was over now but he was still not mentally caught up; however, the biggest issue was keeping him calm, as he had a heart problem and sudden panic could do much worse than a seizure: cause him to have a heart attack.

Chu-e sniffled, eyes welling up suddenly. "S-sorry.... sorry dad... I didn't... didn't want to...." Whatever specter that Chu-e was seeing when he looked at Razz, it seemed to be upsetting him.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 17:35:00 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Razz does his best to keep a straight face as the other calls him 'dad.' It seems whatever this was caused delusions of some sort. He could hear whispering around them and he makes sure to be stern as he addresses them. "Unless one of you is willing to all over a doctor then LEAVE," he demands keep seem to panic at his cold tone before most of them buzz off. None seeming to favor his attitude any as none really seem to be jumping at the idea of getting a medic for him. Thankfully that's what his phone was for. [break][break]

He sends a message to another who was on duty before the Igglypuff hands him the wallet, Razz takes a glance at what's bolded and he doesn't like what he sees. Okay so nothing of shock, so maybe telling him that he wasn't his father wasn't a good idea. This was a sad site to see as the older man was welling up about being sorry. He didn't know what to say, but for now he could just try to keep him calm. "Its fine kiddo," he tells the other, "What ever it is I'm not angry," Razz tries to say in a reassuring way. Never in a million years did he think he'd be trying to sooth a Kanto Beast like this.[break][break]

From his belt Salem calls for his Vaporeon and has the water pokemon soak a cloth in AQUA RING before placing it on the other's head. Hoping that the healing properties of the water would help.

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 0:35:17 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
At the harsh tone, even if it wasn't directed at him, Chu-e still flinched slightly, whining and trying to curl up into a ball. Really, was seeing the man at his most pathetic state right now. His most vulnerable. He sniffles again, Prince now using one hand to run through his hair to help soothe him. Pompom, now free of other tasks, gets close to her trainer and starts to Sing softly, to help calm his nerves.

"I missed you .... I m-missed mom... and Joey... and Calla...." He starts to mutter then, quietly and hard to hear, mostly assurances that he didn't want to do it, he promised. However, his eyes did seem to be getting heavier thanks to his pokemon's efforts. And, in a few moments, he was dozing lightly.

Prince motioned to Salem, communicating that it was okay he had fallen asleep for the moment. He also expressed his gratitude to the pokemon and his Trainer, for coming to their aide. While Prince was more than capable of taking care of his trainer, as most service pokemon were, he had been very worried.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 1:00:15 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

It doesn't take long to realize his lack of people akills have made things worse as the other curls in more. He wanted to plan those crowding them, but who knows if he handled that better he might have not made the man regress. [break][break]

Thankfully it seems his pokemon knew well how to calm him down, he could only hope the healing water didnt get in the way of things. "We just hope you're doing well," Razz once again poses as the 'dad' trying to think of something he'd love to hear from his own father. Hopefully if the other remembered this he wouldn't mind. He grew a bit concern as they knocked out, not knowing if sleeping right after was healthy. Thankfully the gardevoir reasuree that it was fine. Hopefully the worse of it was over.[break][break]

"Right now I have another looking for the nurse, if its easier I can help you carry him there, get a proper place to rest rarher than out here," he offers for now putting what the other man said in his daze state at the back of his head.

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 1:08:38 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Prince nodded along with as he spoke, gently shifting Chu-e to help get him into an easier position to pick up. He communicated that was a good idea, as he couldn't lift his trainer on his own; using too much psychic energy was bad for him and Gardevoir were quite weak physically. He would still do his best to help get Chu-e into the other's arms, in however he chose to carry him. Chu-e was... alarmingly light, all things considered.

The movement had been enough to knock Chu-e out of his light doze. However, he did still seem a little out of it. "... Razz?" His voice was rough, he wasn't all there, but he still clung to the younger man like a lifeline since he was so close. A sudden coughing fit made flecks of blood escape his mouth, most likely landing on the other's clothes.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 1:34:39 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

"Alright one sec," he comments as he messages the other ranger to cancel them coming and just prepare for someone to be taken. With that done Razz stands himself up and puts his arms under the other's shoulders and legs before he lifts them both up. He was a tad surprise just how easy it was getting up, he expected a bit more. Though after considering the list of conditions that was in their wallet and he could take a few guesses as to why.[break][break]

"Mr Ki, glad to see you're coming to a bit more," he comments as he heads over toward the nurses office, thankfully Salem was moving people out of his way so the trip was relatively easy. He was concerned of the blood, but it was just a uniform for him. There was that voice in the back of his mind that he may regret this later, but he suppressed it for now.

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 5:03:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
&