2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
birds on a wire - [m]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 7:13:54 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I destroyed their nest." Chu-e says at the same time says 'We saved them.' He glances at the man after he finds his balance, taking a few large side steps to put himself behind , using him as a barrier. This himbo was crazy and Chu-e did not want his back to him.

"They were nesting on a power line. Wingull are also not supposed to nest on Mossadeep." Razz would most likely know even more about the island's delicate ecosystem than Chu-e did, admittedly. Still, he gave Leo a bland look, inching closer to Razz. "I'm Ji-Hoon Ki."

The two Wingull chicks peeped in terror. Chu-e was kind of holding them more guns than animals. Dual wielding.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
birds on a wire - [m]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 9:14:42 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

If he had to choose between which to believe he sadly leans more toward Chu-e and he just gives the other a look of just 'really?' Because why would they destroy the next of two baby wingulls? They were harmless. He won't lie that he is amused how the old Beast goes behind him as if to get away. Maybe he should take notes because with how often he runs into Chu-e he needs some kind of repel. [break][break]

When he then explains about them being on the powerpole Razz gives an 'ooo' of understanding. Though first he is going to pluck the baby Wingull out of the other's hands, "That is not how you handle baby pokemon," he scolds before moving behind the desk and getting out a paper and pen. He'd be lying if moving to a place Chu-e couldn't hide behind him didn't amuse him a bit, "Well thank you both for your aide in helping," Razz takes out a few pokemon candies, he really shouldn't be doing this but the others were busy, so he puts them on the table for each. "If you can give me the location so we don't have to deal with angry parents that should be good. [break][break]

Unless you have questions?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#3E7E96;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
You got my soul in your solar system But you keep my heart out of hand
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
birds on a wire - [m]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 9:24:00 GMT
leo del río Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cosmos"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topright"]
[attr="class","lyrics1"] fools with hearts

[attr="class","lines"]

[attr="class","lyrics2"] Maybe all we are is fools with hearts that tried too hard

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

Leo was neither a Pokemon Ranger, nor did he specialize in Pokemon etimology, so the semantics of what they did to the baby Winggull or the need to preserve the Mossdeep ecosystem runs completely over his head. He is also, to be fair, distracted at the fact that as soon as he let down, the boy takes several deep strides away from him.

[break][break] He pouts. That's unfair! It's not like Leo did anything to hurt him.

[break][break] The college student opens his mouth to maybe protest, but it seems like is quick to take matters into his own hands. He plucks the baby birds from the other's offending grasp, going over to likely document something and then offering the baby birds some Pokemon candies. Honestly, they look kind of tasty, so much so that Leo wonders what they might taste like. What if he just licked one?

[break][break] He shakes his head, to collect his thoughts. "Oh, it was just a few blocks away. Uh - " He doesn't remember the street name exactly. "It was next to the McBlaziken's right down the block."

[break][break] The brunette grins as the other offers his name, and he pipes up. "I'm Leo!" Even though he didn't really ask. He shakes his head at . "I don't have any questions. What about you, Ji-hoonie?"

[break][break] Leo has a few Korean classmates - the nickname rolls off his tongue easily, naturally, as if they'd been friends for a lifetime.

[break][break] It doesn't occur to him that the other may not feel the same way.

[break][break]- cuckoo in the nest [break]

- tagged for

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.cosmos] width:460px; margin:0px auto; padding-bottom:10px; background:rgba(52,52,52,0.8); color:#eee; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos] --accent:#fcbf49; --accent2:rgb(248,147,22); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .top] height:110px; background:#fcbf49; padding:10px 30px; margin-bottom:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cosmos .top img] height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:7px; border:7px solid #fff; margin-left:-10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .lines] background:#fff; height:3px; border-right:200px solid #f77f00; margin-bottom:5px; transition:2s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos:hover .lines] border-right:0px solid #f77f00; transition:2s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .lyrics1] font:40px roboto condensed; text-shadow:2px 1px rgba(248,147,22,0.3); font-weight:600; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-2px; color:#f5f5fa; text-align:right; padding-top:5px; transition:2s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cosmos:hover .lyrics1] letter-spacing:0.2px; transition:2s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .lyrics2] font:bold 12px roboto; line-height:12px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; background:var(--accent2); color:#fcbf49; padding:5px 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .lyrics2 b] transition:1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos:hover .lyrics2 b] color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmos .topright] margin-left:110px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .main] padding:10px 40px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .textbox] backgroound:#fff; border-radius:10px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .bottom] background:var(--accent); padding-left:30px; margin-top:20px; padding-right:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .pkmn] border-radius:100px; border:5px solid transparent; border-left:5px solid #fff; border-right:5px solid #fff; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .pkmn img] margin-left:-5px; margin-right:-5px; filter:sepia(100%); transition:1s all; padding-bottom:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .pkball] height:15px; padding:0px 20px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .main a] text-transform:uppercase; font:bold 10px roboto; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cosmos .main b] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px roboto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .main i] color:var(--accent); [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
birds on a wire - [m]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 9:40:18 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
There are narrowed eyes a bristling under Chu-e's skin. While to someone like it might just seem like he's grumpy, to someone like he would recognize it as shifting from the defensive to the offensive. Leo is very close to being the next target not of Ji-Hoon Ki Chu-e Choi.

"I don't feel safe. I think you should walk me home, Razz." He gives Leo another appraising look. Chu-e was good at playing long cons, at pretending to be the idiot, at being unexpected... but this guy was on a whole next level. While he was simply playing at being unpredictable, this guy was the master, and it all had to do with there being just a stiff breeze between his ears. Even if he had a smile like an excited puppy, Chu-e didn't trust him as far as he could throw him. Manipulating someone like this was only easy in theory. That's what made Chu-e on edge.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
birds on a wire - [m]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 10:22:03 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

While he doesnt know the area enough as this is not his hometown Razz makes sure to leave details for the actual Rangers in charge. Okay people person, he could fake that maybe. He does his best to give a friendly smile, "Thank you for your aide Mr. leo and for putting up with Ji-hoonie," there is a small chuckle at this, "the rangers here I'm sure would be greatful."
[Break][break]

Razz gives a nod of thanks to them before he looks to No and sighs, knowing too well that this was more a threat to Leo if Razz didnt step in, "If I must but I still have business here so you'll have to wait, again Leo thank you please take care as I'll take care of everything from here"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#3E7E96;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
You got my soul in your solar system But you keep my heart out of hand
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
birds on a wire - [m]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 2:35:25 GMT
leo del río Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cosmos"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topright"]
[attr="class","lyrics1"] fools with hearts

[attr="class","lines"]

[attr="class","lyrics2"] Maybe all we are is fools with hearts that tried too hard

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]
The sight of hiding behind would be amusing for most, or might even be the kind of thing that would make a very good feature in the tabloids. As would be the narrowed look that the other man gives him when he appraises Leo, considering him to be an actual threat. For Leo, however, this just makes him feel bewildered and confused, as he scratches his head.

[break][break] Safe? It's a strange thing to say, since Mossdeep doesn't really seem like a dangerous place.

[break][break] But hey, Leo wasn't here to judge.

[break][break] "Huh? Well, okay!" With a grin, he gives a big wave to the both of them. "Maybe I'll see you guys around someday. You should come to Slateport - I can give you guys the tour if you visit." With that, he turns around and puts his hands behind his neck as he walks out of the Ranger headquarters.

[break][break] What a fun time that was!

[break][break]- cuckoo in the nest [break]

- tagged for

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.cosmos] width:460px; margin:0px auto; padding-bottom:10px; background:rgba(52,52,52,0.8); color:#eee; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos] --accent:#fcbf49; --accent2:rgb(248,147,22); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .top] height:110px; background:#fcbf49; padding:10px 30px; margin-bottom:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cosmos .top img] height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:7px; border:7px solid #fff; margin-left:-10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .lines] background:#fff; height:3px; border-right:200px solid #f77f00; margin-bottom:5px; transition:2s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos:hover .lines] border-right:0px solid #f77f00; transition:2s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .lyrics1] font:40px roboto condensed; text-shadow:2px 1px rgba(248,147,22,0.3); font-weight:600; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-2px; color:#f5f5fa; text-align:right; padding-top:5px; transition:2s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cosmos:hover .lyrics1] letter-spacing:0.2px; transition:2s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .lyrics2] font:bold 12px roboto; line-height:12px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; background:var(--accent2); color:#fcbf49; padding:5px 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .lyrics2 b] transition:1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos:hover .lyrics2 b] color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmos .topright] margin-left:110px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .main] padding:10px 40px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .textbox] backgroound:#fff; border-radius:10px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .bottom] background:var(--accent); padding-left:30px; margin-top:20px; padding-right:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .pkmn] border-radius:100px; border:5px solid transparent; border-left:5px solid #fff; border-right:5px solid #fff; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .pkmn img] margin-left:-5px; margin-right:-5px; filter:sepia(100%); transition:1s all; padding-bottom:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .pkball] height:15px; padding:0px 20px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .main a] text-transform:uppercase; font:bold 10px roboto; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cosmos .main b] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px roboto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cosmos .main i] color:var(--accent); [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
birds on a wire - [m]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 6:22:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: