Zac Ramsay
Nice to Meteor Acquaintance [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 11:27:47 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Nice to Meteor Acquaintance 
Meteor Falls | Dual Wild

MUSIC

With Buizel captured, Zac made his way across the ridge and down to the other redhead, Dreepy in tow. "Nice to meet you! Name's Zac Ramsay," he said, sticking out a massive, gloved hand to shake with the newcomer. "Thanks for the help. Man, these water Pokemon can be pretty pesky!" 
    Dreepy floated over to his trainer. "Saved him from a Hypno!" Zac said, indicating the site of the attack with a jab of his thumb. He grinned at the ghostly dragon, now safely back with Xander. "I've got one of my own back home, actually. They're a lot weaker than you'd expect from dragons, don't ya think?"

NOTES:
TAG:

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 15:40:42 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoe"]
[attr="class","frphoetop"]
[attr="class","frphoeimg"]

[attr="class","frphoetab"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyric"]

STUCK[break]IN MY WAYS

FUCK IT, I'VE BEEN FEELING SO HEARTLESS

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

501 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotes"]
[attr="class","frphoenotes2"]

take 2

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetab2"]

[attr="class","frphoepost1"]
[attr="class","frphoepost2"]
[attr="class","frphoepost3"]

Dreepy floated over to Xander nervously. The trainer wore a frown, slight frustration showing in his eyes as he stared at the dragon. "Gah, you're in so much trouble Gloomtail." the young man sighed. "Thanks for keeping him safe." Xander shook the man's hand firmly.[break][break]

"Sorry if he caused you any trouble." although it didn't seem like Dreepy had. Xander's first impression of Zac was that he seemed to be rather jovial. Certainly far more energetic than Xander himself was at least. He tossed the Pokeball he'd picked up from the river over to him.[break][break]

"I believe that's yours."[break][break]

Xander glanced at Dreepy, "I guess so." he replied, "Never thought much about it honestly. Everyone has their strengths after all." He'd thought Gloomtail's had been his obedience, but now Xander wasn't so certain.[break][break]

The redhead slipped a hand into the pocket of his jacket. "Names Xander by the way." best to introduce himself before he forgot. He nodded toward Froakie, "The frog's name is Zephos and the little guy you saved is Gloomtail" Froakie greeted Zac with a wave. Trying its best to look as cool and nonchalant as possible despite its debacle with the Vibrava.[break][break]

Xander glanced over his shoulder at the bridge. His backpack was still there, thankfully, and he was eager to get back to it. Not that he wasn't grateful for Zac's rescue of Dreepy. Xander simply wanted to return to his sketching. It was the whole reason he'd come to Meteor Falls.[break][break]

"Do you uh...rescue Pokemon often?" Xander asked, returning his attention to the giant.

[attr="class","frphoelyric3"]

I'VE BEEN TAKEN FROM THE DARKNESS AND I DON'T REALLY FEEL MYSELF

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoe table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:11px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetop]background-color:#d45d59;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimg]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetab]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric3]background-color:#d45d59;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoepost1 font]font:bold 11px;color:#dd415b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost1 b]font:bold 11px;color:#dd415b;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetab1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#d45d59;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetab2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotes]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#454545;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotes2]color:#000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 17:23:35 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Meteor Falls | Dual Wild

MUSIC

"Zephos and Gloomtail. Got it! Beautiful little things they are too." Zac nodded at Heliolisk and Vibrava "These little scallywags are Zappa and VC." 
  "Do you uh...rescue Pokemon often?" Xander asked. Zac scratched his beard pensively. "Yeah," he answered with a grin, "I guess I do." The smaller redhead looked back over towards the bridge, and Zac followed his gaze. "Oh, sorry for the interruption. I saw you drawing from up on the ridge but  i'm not one to mess with someone's art. You get back to it," Zac said, and he handed the other man a fur-edged business card. "If you are ever looking for some fun around these parts, let me know! I've just been exploring down in the new section of the falls. Did you know that the back half of this place was blown off by some space invasion just a few months ago? Crazy stuff. Anyway, sorry to keep you, i'll be heading off."

NOTES:
TAG
:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 5:15:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AMAURA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REFRIGERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FREEZE-DRY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRATINI APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TWISTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAIN DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 22:38:36 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoe"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

STUCK[break]IN MY WAYS

[PTab=
]

501 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Let's go Pokken Rider, we got ghosts to deal with.

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

Xander rubbed at the back of his neck, "Don't sweat it. You weren't the one who interrupted me anyway." he shot Zephos and Gloomtail a stern look. The pair looked down at the ground sullenly, Gloomtail letting out a small whine. It was almost enough to make him feel bad. Almost. He sighed, taking the business card and stuffing it into his pocket. [break][break]

Rather than leave, however, Xander found his interest peaked by something Zac had said. "Space invasion?" he asked with a puzzled expression. "You mean like aliens?" Xander wasn't sure how to process that information. It seemed a bit outlandish. Then again, it wasn't exactly the craziest thing he'd heard before.[break][break]

Xander glanced back at his bag. He really did want to get back to sketching. But the curiosity Xander inherited from his father was telling him it could wait. Who knew, he might find something better to sketch further inside.[break][break]

"Fuck." he whispered, "Gloomtail, go fetch my bag." said Xander, almost reluctantly. Xander's attention returned to Zac as the dragon floated off to do as ordered. "I'm probably going to regret this later. Mind taking me to where this 'invasion' happened?" best to go with someone who knew the way if he was going to go.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoe]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetop]background-color:#d45d59;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimg]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric3]background-color:#d45d59;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoepost1 font]font:bold 10px;color:#dd415b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost1 b]font:bold 10px;color:#dd415b;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetab1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#d45d59;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetab2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotes]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#454545;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 12:16:33 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Meteor Falls | Dual Wild

MUSIC

"I wasn't there for the fight, just the aftermath," Zac explained, leading Xander up the embankment. "but I'm sure you've seen that these Megalopli ... Magalapolania ... space invaders have done quite a number all around the place."
    Zac retraced his steps, and the pair clambered down the steep slope, heading deeper into the mountain. VC buzzed ahead of them, digging into the stone to widen the makeshift steps from before. They reached the bottom, and continued down a thin strip of land that ran alongside a slow, underground stream.
    "They obliterated the route South of Mauville, and Lilycove was almost flooded during their attack!" Zac continued. "And they've got these weird Pokemon. At least I think that's what they are..." he trailed off, collecting his thoughts. "You asked if they were aliens. I don't think so. Not in the way you're thinking anyway. They seem pretty human, just...different. Oh, and they're cannibals."

NOTES:
TAG
:

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 8:52:15 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoe"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

STUCK[break]IN MY WAYS

[PTab=
]

501 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

stuff and things

"Magalapolania." Xander muttered, it was a word he'd never heard before. It felt awkward on his tongue and he couldn't explain why. "These dudes sound dangerous." and like something better left to those more capable. Yet Xander couldn't help but be more curious now than before.[break][break]

"Weird Pokemon - like weirder than the ones we already have?" that was really saying something if that was the case. Pokemon were pretty strange creatures as it stood. He couldn't imagine how they could get any weirder than they already were.

A sound from the nearby stream brought Xander to a halt. He glanced towards the water, an Amaura and a Dratini seemed to be engaged in some kind of dispute.[break][break]

"Zac, look over there." Xander nodded toward the Pokemon.[break][break]

"I'm a bit low on Pokeballs - so I'm gonna pass. If you're interested in either Pokemon, though. I don't mind waiting while you catch one of em."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frphoe]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 13:56:33 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Meteor Falls | Dual Wild

MUSIC

"I've only seen two of them so far, but they were definitely odd," Zac said, trying to form a description of the alien Pokemon. "They feel otherworldly. Like someone tried to draw a Pokemon from memory but got the length and shape of the limbs wrong. The ones I saw were the most common too. And the weakest."
    "One of the others possessed someone Xander. Just straight up took over their body."
Zac shook his head. He couldn't believe it himself. They lapsed into silence for a while, before Xander pointed at a pair of arguing Pokemon. 

"I'm a bit low on Pokeballs - so I'm gonna pass. If you're interested in either Pokemon, though. I don't mind waiting while you catch one of em." Amaura stomped his little feet, huffing out clouds of chill breath as it argued with the Dratini. The poor dragon's pond had been frozen over, leaving it high and dry! "Don't worry mate," Zac said to the whining dragon. "I'll find you somewhere better. Plenty of room in here for everyone."

NOTES: Zac captured Dratini
TAG
:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 0:24:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FRILLISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLPOOL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRINE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOTHITELLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPETITIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCH UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]ZAC CAUGHT DRATINI!

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 10:10:05 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoe"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

STUCK[break]IN MY WAYS

[PTab=
]

501 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

stuff and things

Zac's continued revelation was a lot to process. A group with Pokemon that could possess the bodies of others? It was terrifying to think about. His mind raced with all kind of terrible possibilities. Xander was thankful when something came along to pull him from his thoughts.[break][break]

The Gothitelle had been minding her own business when Xander spotted her. Unfamiliar as he was with the various Pokemon species, even he recognized her as a powerful one. While Zac dealt with the Dratini, Xander went to work capturing the elegant Pokemon. He tossed one of his few remaining Pokeballs at the Pokemon's back.[break][break]

When the matter was dealt with, Xander's focus returned to his conversation with Zac. "Do you know if the league is doing anything about them?" they had to be right? Invaders with Pokemon so powerful they could blow out caves and almost flood cities had to be of interest to the league.[break][break]

Xander Attempts To Catch Gothitelle

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 0:15:06 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Meteor Falls | Dual Wild

MUSIC

Zac nodded, sharing in the young man's worry. "It's over now," he said, though the statement was oversaturated with certainty. "There was a big battle about six months ago. The Three Day War. The aliens attacked in a few places at once, but the league rallied and kicked them right in their ultra wormholes." It was a bit more complex than that, but Zac wasn't privy to the details. 
    They followed the path of one of the cave's inner rivers, as it wound towards freedom. Creatures rippled through the opaque stream, and a friendly Frillish grasped for Zac's ankle when he got too close. "Hey there buddy!" Zac said warmly, as he took a long step backward to avoid the creature's poisonous reach. He rolled a Pokeball towards it, and the Frillish grasped it excitedly. 
    There was a flash, and Zac picked up the ball. 
    Up ahead, the languorous trickle of the river became more turbulent, transforming into a tumbling stream that ended at the caves new mouth. The once enclosed space had been torn open, and rock formations closed to the outside for millions of years were now on display. Sunlight gleamed off exposed stalagmites, and the iconic bowl-shaped depressions had filled with autumn leaves, blown up from Route 115. The stream itself didn't end gracefully, and fell ten feet to splatter on the rock.
    "Amazing, isn't it?" Zac said, voice soft with wonder. "An act of war created this unique biome. An open-air cave."

NOTES: Zac captured Frillish
TAG
:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 1:59:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEWPIDER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIQUIDATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BITE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RALTS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAINING KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CALM MIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 13:30:32 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoe"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

STUCK[break]IN MY WAYS

[PTab=
]

501 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

stuff and things

Three Day War, Ultra Wormholes - Zac was throwing around terms that were lost on Xander. They all sounded bad and painted Hoenn as a place ripe with trouble. How fitting that it was where Xander had chosen to escape to.[break][break]

Before the pair arrived at their destination, Xander took the time to catch one more Pokemon. A little something to keep him busy while the new information settled. His target specifically was a Dewpider he saw floating on the water's surface. It make a nice companion to the Larvesta he already had.[break][break]

He had Gloomtail weaken it slightly with an Astonish before tossing a Pokeball. He hoped with it being startled and flenched he'd have an easier time catching it.They arrived at the cave's mouth shortly after the exchange. [break][break]

Inspiration hit him like a truck at the start of a bad anime. The sight was breathtaking, and he immediately sat down to draw. He kept his focus split, however, wanting to keep the conversation with Zac going. [break][break]

"Amazing? Try breathtaking." he replied. "You see the way the sunlight hits those stalagmites? Been to a thousand caves before, only seen something like that twice." and he'd forgotten to sketch it both times. "Not to mention the leaves at the bottom - or how the sunlight just perfectly illuminates them." he could talk about it for hours honestly.[break][break]

He wouldn't though, he didn't want to bore the man.[break][break]

"Uh, early, you mentioned about having a Dreepy back home. Does that mean you're not from Hoenn?"

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 1:46:43 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Meteor Falls | Dual Wild

MUSIC

"Nah I'm from Hoenn," Zac said, taking a deep breath of the mingled fresh and cavern air, "Dreepy was from a farm. They imported a ton of Wooloo from Galar and they had a mild pest problem." He turned to Xander's Dreepy, grinning at the little dragon. "No offence Gloomtail. I love Dreepy, but when they're carrying off berries and milk then they're a problem." 
    Zac trailed off. Xander seemed fascinated by the cave formation, so he let the man look around. This place was an artist's dream. Even to Zac it just dripped inspiration. He sent out his Minior, strapped the camera to it, and threw it high into the cave. It opened at the arc of its flight, the rock shell splitting to reveal deep indigo light within. "Get some good shots, ay? Not sure when we'll get a chance to come back." He called. The little meteor floated off, rotating slowly.
    Zac wandered off to check the cave mouth, not finding anything useful, but befriending a Ralts in the process. The little guy had been sitting on a jut of stone and watching the slowly setting sun. 
    "Hey, come check this out!" Zac called to Xander. "There's something odd about the border between the Meteor Falls and the outside. Some sort of warping where the interior rock meets the exterior soil. You see it?" Zac pointed down to where the pale stone of Meteor Falls whirled and twisted at their feet. "Haven't seen that before. Looks like spiraling water." Zac called down his Minior to get some footage. "Gorgeous stuff. This cave has it all, doesn't it?"

NOTES: Zac captured Ralts
TAG
:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 2:10:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOBBUFFET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHADOW TAG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AMNESIA
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHELGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!