[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Donphan skids around, thrown off her groove when the Doduo leaps over her body to flee. But she doesn't stop, mostly because her momentum is too great. Instead, she finds herself slamming into and getting flipped on her belly when she slams right into the sunbathing body of a green serpentine Pokemon. There is a trumpet of alarm, followed by flailing legs and trunk. [break][break]

It is both fortunate and unfortunate that the leaf tornado is what puts her back on her feet. The forceful gale of wind and grass lifts the heavy Pokemon off of her back, spinning her around and around and around until she's dizzy. But before the iron tail could properly meet its mark, or more accurately, stun her into obedience, she coils herself into a tight ball, her sturdy hide preventing her from taking more severe damage.[break][break]

Donphan hits the ground running, using the momentum of the leaf tornado to propel her forward. She lands with a thud, slamming her trunk into the ground. She comes barreling forward again, but this time the earth piles up in front of her as she bulldozes forward, an unstoppable force becoming the unbreakable wall.[break][break]

6ekPYLdX[break]
donphan uses BULLDOZE [damage] + dodge [STURDY][break]
hit 1/3
[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Field Test [Battle]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 3:23:00 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

field test
lavaridge gym | battle

MUSIC

The battle had ruined Zac's pristine, Kanto-esque scenery, which had been scorched, scratched, slashed and now bulldozed! Donphan plowed into Annie with a wall of rich soil, and the serpent was sent tumbling. She may be stealthy, but she wasn't lithe. Not like Doduo was. 
    Serperior rolled over, hissed, and slithered up and over the advancing wall. Unlike Doduo, who had been the under dogs in their fight, Serperior expected to win. She was regal and resplendent, and no damn dirt roller was going to dethrone her.
    Annie hissed, and pulled herself up. Under her imperious gaze the torn foliage reanimated, wriggling back to life and writhing around her opponent. Long whips of knotted grass cracked at Donphan, and the trampled soil came alive with thousands of grass shards that stabbed at the Pokemon's trampling feet. 
    The plains were Annie's domain, and she was bringing their force to bear against this intruder. 

kDxzNpoA +10
VINE WHIP

+10
LEAF BLADE

Serperior was hit with BULLDOZE(2/3)
Serperior's OVERGROWTH activates (
Buff)
Serperior used VINE WHIP 
(Damage)
Serperior used LEAF BLADE (
Damage)

Hits 2/3
NOTES:
TAG:

·
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Field Test [Battle]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 19:43:27 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
The dirt wall is no match for the thousand cuts to come to pass.[break][break]

Donphan bulldozes over the Serperior, knocking her off to the side. The gigantic serpent thrashes before resettling. There is a look of contempt on par with Stormy's Ninetales. It seemed every single one she trained was smug and facetious, regal and proud. [break][break]

The Serperior overcomes the dirt wall to crash down on him with leaf blades and vine whips. Donphan is too invested in her own move to stop, to avoid the danger. So she is lashed at, slapped, crushed and torn asunder. When the dust settles, Donphan is actually unconscious on the field, head drooping into the ground.[break][break]

Stormy's surprise is evident, and she blinks slowly to come to her senses and collect herself. In a matter of seconds, her Donphan had been overwhelmed. [break][break]

"Wow."[break][break]

A flash of light returns the Donphan, and Apollo looks at her with contempt. He tosses his head and trots away, clearly disappointed in his trainer to some degree. She chuckles under her breath, shaking her head and turning to Zac.[break][break]

"You're going to be an excellent gym leader, I think. You put me to shame, man!"[break][break]

donphan faints[break]
hit 3/3
[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Field Test [Battle]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 11:04:15 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

field test
lavaridge gym | battle

MUSIC

The bruised and battered Serperior slithered back to Zac, head held high. She had come close to defeat, and Zac could already see the massive, monster-truck bruises starting to form along her length.
    "You okay Annie? That was a rough fight out there, ay?" She let out a hiss of disapproval and turned away. Clearly she expected better treatment than being run over during a battle. "Yeah I know. Definitely time for a rest. You wanna soak in the hot spring?" Annie slithered off towards the spa, unofficially dismissing her trainer.
  "She's a rough one to handle. Looks like she has a bit in common with Apollo," he said to Stormy, when the snake was out of earshot. "Fantastic fight by the way!" He looked around the trashed arena. More than a third of the surface had been ruined by fire or ruptured during the clash between Donphan and Serperior. "We, uh, really did a number on this place. Didn't we."
    "Now, uh, I have some questions for you. All part of the gym exit interview to see if someone has earned their badge. Just answer whatever applies."

"
Do you think you fulfilled the educational objective?"

"
What did you learn?"

"
What can you teach me?"

NOTES:
TAG:

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Field Test [Battle]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 1:34:09 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy chuckles, laughing at the disgust written all over the Serpior's face. When it turns to leave, dignified in her dismissal, the woman shakes her head in amusement.[break][break]

"Apollo's always been a rough one to handle. The first time I met him I thought I was going to be trampled. The trick is to stand your ground and not show fear - he stopped dead in his tracks when I didn't budge. Thought he'd run me through but he didn't."[break][break]

Zac's attention flits around the trashed arena, and Stormy cringes inwardly at the mess they've made. She positively grimaces when he turns to tease her about it. She opens her mouth to apologize, but he intterupts her with an exit interview proposal.[break][break]

"I think I may have totally demolished the educational objective- but in a good way. They felt right at home out here, honestly. I should have taken a page out of your book with the 'home turf' approach."[break][break]

A pause as she considers what it is she'd learned, and what it is she might have taught him in turn.[break][break]

"What did I learn... well.. I learned that a run of the mill, brand new up-and-coming gym leader can make quick work of an elite four without breaking a sweat!"[break][break]

She winks.[break][break]

"But I also learned that it's important to reign in the wild side of your Pokemon, to temper their eagerness and enthusiasm. We came in hot, but we came in too hot that we burned out right away."[break][break]

Stormy holds out her hand for him to shake, and her grip would be strong - and incredibly hot.[break][break]

"I'm not sure there's anything I could teach you that you don't already know. Patience has never been my strong suit, but you've put me to shame, really. You're an excellent battler, Zac, and I think you're on a real path to success. Maybe even the big leagues like me."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Field Test [Battle]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 8:07:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: