Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
cat calling [m]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 22:24:04 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
He can't believe mall security is having troubles with a stray cat. Adrian is sitting in the offices of the mall's security detail, watching video evidence of the theft the preceding night:

The culprit is a blur on the screen, but the indoor pond can be seen, and it most certainly loses a magikarp to mysterious forces. Records show there were eight remaining as of the day before, and now only seven. They'd originally had around fifteen fish.

Adrian has chosen to accept the task despite how menial it feels; as has another, with whom he is yet to be acquainted. While security argues over what their mystery raider's identity may be, Adrian decides on a course of action.

"I've got an idea," Adrian begins to explain, but he stops himself short. "Unless you've got an idea, uhm...? What's your name?"
close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
cat calling [m]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 22:53:01 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
Ever since the start of January, when his trainer course started, Cogimo kept finding himself in the most ridiculous situations. Yes, some of them were caused by him, his pokemon, or the boy's inability to properly human. Like now, when he took what seemed like a simple job. Someone snacking on magicarps. Nothing grand. And, honestly, it still wasn't anything grand, but the boy hadn't expected to be put in front and MADE TO WORK WITH a whole meal. That is, a man. Human. Look, he couldn't work with hot guys![break]
Ever since he arrived, expected just a couple of overweight mall security guys, he has been looking anywhere but the guy's sharp jawline...Or dreamy eyes...Or the earrings he really wanted to bite. Yes, Cogimo was all into watching the security tapes.[break]
He was, actually, so into it that when the guy spoke to him the youngest of Shimaru's didn't hear him first. Only after a couple of painful seconds, he came to it, turning so he would be starring at the guy's forehead. It was a nice forehead. A hot forehead.[break]"Damm it!" The student realized he said aloud, his face growing ten shades of red, probably, matching his winter jacket.[break]"I mean...Ummm...Cogimo. My name's Cogimo. This is Dementi." He pointed at the morelull next to his feet that seemed to bob its upper body to some unheard tune. Probably, her master's funeral march. "I don't really have any ideas, so...I'm all ears...Yes..." He was ready for the sweet release of death.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
cat calling [m]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 8:28:10 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
...I wonder what his deal is? Adrian looked almost alarmed at their sudden outburst, looking cautiously on for something to the extent of an explanation, but instead an answer to his secondary question was forthcoming; he'd offer a nod in response, even acknowledging the little fungus at their feet named Dementi. "Hi." He waves to it.

When they chose to defer to Adrian's plan, he'd clasp his hands together confidently, preparing a brief explanation: "We'll remove the Magikarp from the pond temporarily—but replace them with another pokemon that might be palatable for our mystery poacher. My Grapploct will be the live bait. And when our poacher shows..."

He pounded one fist into the other palm, emphasizing the violence implicit in the fine details of his plan.

But would they accept the plan he'd laid out?

He held his arms raised aloft, opening the floor to any objections or skeptics they might be fostering against his plan. Adrian is nothing if not willing to discuss, and eases back into his seat at the first opportunity, eyeing his accomplice and the mall security keenly. It was a simple plan; that didn't have to mean it was a bad one.
close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
cat calling [m]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 17:19:10 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
To be honest, the plan didn't sound even if he could do without the slamming gesture. The bad boy appearance was causing problems already. But those were details no one needed to know. Cogimo kept staring somewhere above his eyes, nodding approvingly.[break]"Yeee...Sounds good...No objections." It was a simple plan. Hopefully, their culprit will have a taste for...Actually, what was a grapploct? Probably, a water pokemon, if they were planning to put it in a pond. Right?[break]"In case something happens, I have two pokemon that can put our troublemaker to sleep. Let's hope, though, that your..." He then made the mistake of locking eyes with the other male, taking in how his eyebrows were nice and sharp, "Eyebrows...I mean, nice eyebrows...No, not nice...I mean, yes. No, I mean, your pokemon. I mean...What are we putting in the pond again?" Kanto couldn't be THAT bad as a region, right?

@adrian
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
cat calling [m]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 10:30:35 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
...Okay, no, this guy is weird.

"My Grapploct." Adrian pulls out his phone, sifting through his storage until he finds Grapploct, withdrawing the pokeball promptly and releasing the creature into the room. "He'll be safe even if he's grabbed, which is what I'm betting on." Grapploct liked to, well, grapple.

Anything that got within reach of its tentacles would be ensnared in its signature move, OCTOLOCK.

"We'll turn the tables on it at the last second, and bag this cat." Now that Adrian had everyone's approval, they'd simply have to set the trap, and wait for it to spring.

Many Hours Later...

Adrian, Cogimo and a security guard for overnights sit in front of a monitor with the whole mall's security system at their disposal, all six of their eyes locked onto one specific screen: The magikarp pond at the center of the mall, where Grapploct is currently submerged, barely visible against the placid waters. "Are you seeing any movement...?"

The question is directed at either of them as they watch on in mild suspense, although Adrian is mostly bored with waiting around and would sooner take initiative.
close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
cat calling [m]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 12:52:05 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
He couldn't feel any more embarrassed as he did at that moment, quite convinced that this Adrian guy will think he's some kind of weirdo. Cogimo couldn't even blame him. He felt like some sort of weirdo. But the boy did suck it up, putting all his focus on the picture of the pokemon. Okay...This plan, kind of, made sense. But also made him question why did they need whole two trainers for this?[break]

[break][break][break]

It has been now hours since they decided on the plan, as well as, executing it. The problem now was the waiting. Cogimo couldn't really disappear, such he had kept to himself as much as possible. Blood had taken permanent residence in his cheeks, it felt like his thin t-shirt had been made from heat packs and the boy couldn't stop sneaking in some glances at the cool-looking cutie. So much for professionalism.
But Adrian's question made the youngest Shimaru wonder, "What if they won't be coming tonight?" After he said that the security guy looked almost mad before mumbling something about getting coffee and leaving. Cogimo decided it would be for the best hiding behind his phone, screaming at his friend Kyle about "the hot emo boy". His only reply was "pics or didn't happen" which made the boy scoff. But then again, his partner was looking at him at the moment (THANKS GODS!!!) and it was quite a lovely side profile. The student then slowly opened his camera app, carefully angled it without looking too suspicious, and clicked to take a picture. All the blood that was in his face moment ago left as loud shutter noise filled the empty room. With horror clear in his face, he spoke,[break]"Would you believe me if I said that was my...Selfie...Camera..." Somewhere in the background his morelull was slowly getting bored.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
cat calling [m]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 7:27:06 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"If it's hungry it will." That was all the assurance he needed. On a diet strictly of magikarp, one would find it difficult to keep themselves nourished. They were notoriously skin and bone. Only selectively bred species had any real meat to them.

As they're sitting around waiting, a photo snaps on Cogimo's phone. Adrian's caught off guard, but it's familiar territory. When they try to explain it away, Adrian tries to ease their worries: "If all you wanted was a photo, you could've asked." Rather than act so awkward...

While he's distracted, there's a motion on a camera facing an adjacent hallway. Slinking through the hallways it rushes the pond, a silhouette pouncing into the water before trying to make a hasty retreat with grapploct in its clutches.

"There!" It drags the octopus down a nearby hallway before disappearing into the women's bathroom. "Which part of the mall was that?" Soon enough the mall cop rushes out of the room with Adrian and Cogimo at either side.

What would they find when they walked into the bathroom? He didn't like being separated from his pokemon, not after the incident with Howitzer, so he was already dreading the worst.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cat calling [m]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 6:04:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
hawlucha

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

female or male - mold breaker[break]
submission / flying press / bounce[break]detect / sky attack / mean look

A HAWLUCHA ARRIVES. the pond is the perfect stage to practice its diving fist drops. with immense speed, this pokemon is able to seize prey with ease and show off all the while.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
cat calling [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 10:07:29 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Adrian, the mall security & Cogimo all race towards the mall's pond, only to find it empty on arrival. Adrian panics as he realizes it was some sort of bird; Grapploct was at a disadvantage...

The mall cop is the only one who doesn't hesitate, following the corridor they darted down and throwing the door open, nearly slipping on the puddles of water left trailing Grapploct after it'd been plucked from the pond.

When they open the door, they see something strange: Hawlucha has climbed a bathroom stall overlooking Grapploct before jumping...

As it glided down it attempted to slam Grapploct with its FLYING PRESS which would've been a devastating blow, but Grapploct began to crawl along the surface of the bathroom floor, evading the attack as it ducked low. Hawlucha smashed into the basin of a sink, shattering the porcelain and ceramics alike. Hawlucha had already recovered, quick on its chicken feet, lunging for Grapploct once more while trying to take flight for a SKY ATTACK. But Grapploct was in the middle of a tantrum, a writhing mass of tentacles puckering against the ground as it violently clambered along the floor towards Hawlucha.

When they made contact, before Hawlucha could even take liftoff, Grapploct's swathe of tentacles ensnared its victim in an OCTOLOCK that kept them grounded, incapable of flight or function...

Hawlucha is a relentless competitor, but even it is useless, its attempts to wrest itself free of Grapploct's hold proving futile. Its struggles only serve to exhaust it further, but worse, Grapploct begins to constrict. Its chokehold begins to clamp around Hawlucha's fragile body, which is lightweight by nature to inhibit flight. Hawlucha shrieks.

It makes an obvious gesture of surrender by tapping out, which Adrian responds to by withdrawing Grapploct to a pokeball. In the following moments the Hawlucha will grow wary of the humans in the room. It may be more prudent to sedate it before relocating it...

close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
cat calling [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 10:41:52 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
This Adrian was, for sure, more chill than his appearance would suggest. Most people wouldn't. Heck, even Cogimo himself wasn't sure if he would be calm if someone, who has acted weird their whole interaction, went and took their picture. Of course, because of being called out in such a way, it didn't take long before the brown-haired boy got all red again. This time, thank you for the small mercies, it was too dark to see it well. Shimaru went and deleted the picture, dedicated to just ask the guy's social media for Kyle. Like he should have done in the start.[break]
They had no time for that, though, as something moved in the cameras, and the next thing he knew all three men rushing through the building, looking for the two pokemon. They weren't at the pond but had left tracks to follow. That, and there was a lot of noise coming from the bathroom. Once there, though, Cogimo couldn't believe his eyes what he was seeing. The boy slowly pulled out his pokedex just to see what was the ridiculous thing. Both were smashing and crashing the poor room, the boy even wincing once or twice. At first, it seemed these two were evenly matched in...Whatever fighting style they were doing this, but the grapploct managed to take hold of the poor bird in the end.[break]
Meanwhile, Demini was bored. She was so, so bored. The humans were just starring in their shiny box, her human changing color as he always did around the same gender humans. It was strange as no one else was doing it. And then they left. Just left. Leaving her here, alone. BORED. So, of course, Demini followed the noise. Her tiny roots took her to the bathroom, where the battle was about to end. And she was furious. They just decided to go and play without her. The nerve.[break]
The three had men had surrounded the pokemon when it happened. It was obvious that the Hawlucha was about to do something when flakes of purple light started leaving them, the pokemon suddenly falling on one knee. Cogimo widened his eyes, turning to look behind him. There, Demini was just looking at their fish thief as her [Strength Sap] was taking effect. The boy took a step away instantly, knowing too well what was about to happen. The room started to become brighter as the morelull started to shine more and more. As the Hawlucha raised their head, a blast of white light hit them right in the chest, further damaging the bathroom.[break]
With the pokemon on Cogimo just shook his head as he threw a pokeball at it. If Adrian will want this one...Well, he had no problems giving it to him. Cogimo just didn't want to do this again. Demini was now intensely starring at the black-haired boy while lightly swaying in a non-existing breeze.[break]"Well...That's that. Would it be weird if I asked your social media now? I kind of want to leave as soon, as possible but I also kind of wanted to ask that. For science. Also sorry if I was awkward today, I'm quite new on...The crazy side of pokemons." The boy extended his unlocked phone in a shy questioning manner.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
cat calling [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 11:05:42 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Sure." Cogimo was nothing if not straightforward, and the rest... well, he could overlook it. They both wanted to put the mall behind them for now, which Adrian understood. There wasn't much of anything here for them now that their task was complete. Snatching the phone from out of their hands, he follows himself from their account, leaving his social media handle swanky.mankey among their list.

After handing it back, he offers his farewells: "Try not to be a stranger, alright?" Though he's certainly weirded out by Cogimo, he seems like he's at an impressionable age, and Adrian is reluctant to disappoint. Especially when he's still under the false pretense that Cogimo wanted his picture and contacts because he was a fan.

Although their job was initially to take the renegade pokemon to a control center, he's not sure whether they'd object to Cogimo's capture of Hawlucha. That was between them and Cogimo, at least in Adrian's eyes. Although it made him wonder what sorts of tokens of appreciation had been prepared for them.
close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
cat calling [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 12:40:04 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
Seemed like Adrian rolled with Cogimo's explanation, giving the boy his social media handle. The next thing the black-head said, though, made him freeze up a bit. Because of the eventful day/night, Shimaru's reaction wasn't even close to how usually it was, him simply escaping with red cheeks and a mumbled, "Will do."[break]
Soon after he too was gone, dropping off the Hawlucha in the pokemon center before getting home. There he explained what happened, what was damage is done, and such. Once home, Cogimo fed his pokemon, sent a message to mom, and, before falling asleep, went into Adrian's DMs to text him, "Thank you for working with me today! ^w^" The boy passed out not even three minutes later.

Mission rewards: 50 pb, 5 infame, and, maybe, a pokemon.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cat calling [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 7:38:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: