Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
roach's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 3:34:10 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar
&

I present Lex for your plotting pleasure ~

She settled in the seedier part of Slateport and tends to hang around the more chill bars rather than the rowdy ones. I could definitely see her frequenting this place because of the large whiskey selection and dimly lit, comfy atmosphere. She's a new Rocket recruit so she may not know who Roach is quite yet. She's a thief so is also open to working with Roach if he needs any pokemon "acquired" from a particular source. She wouldn't make a good business partner becuase she likes to stick to her lane and what she is good at but she would definitely be open to "contracting out" to Roach if his business needs it. I want her to get back out in the world when it comes to men so she forgets about that stupid ex of hers. She's young and pretty so I offer her as tribute for Roach's shenanigans. She would hesitate to mix work and pleasure but after a good amount of whiskey who knows what will happen.

Feel free to hit me up on Discord if you want to hash out some plottage ^_^
close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
i am the shadow driving the hearse
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
roach's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 3:46:07 GMT
kris flynn-edwards Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkplots"]

[break]

flynn x [break][break]

they could be BROS??

[break][break] likely, they probably met because flynn was working with rocket and had to do intel work for a while, so i imagine he probably frequented his bar loads to get that information. also, i imagine flynn could be counted on to break up a bar fight or two. aand im sure flynn drops off some pokemon at the black market every now and then.

[break][break] also if roach needs someone to pick up a shift, here or there, he could've called on flynn for help.

[break][break] they could've known each other since flynn appeared in hoenn, which is about as long as rocket has been in hoenn! though, its really up to you! also maybe he knows about flynn's PAST w his ex-wife thea -- maybe flynn got a bit too drunk one day and spilled?

[break][break] more present era, flynn has been working for lilycove police for about 1-2 years, so he might also know roach from there too. we could work out how much/if he knows about flynn's involvement in rocket if you want.

[break][break] just a bunch of random ideas, really, hmu if interested

[newclass=.milkplots img] float:none; height:70px; width:70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.milkplots b]background: #fcba03; color:#000; font:9px roboto mono; padding:2px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.milkplots a]font:9px roboto mono; padding:0px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#000!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=roboto+mono]

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
roach's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 10:57:30 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
&

So - I was thinking that perhaps Xander could work at Roach's bar. Either as a bartender or maybe even a bouncer? Typically, he'd just make money doing odd jobs as he traveled. But he plans to stay in Hoenn for awhile and needs a reliable way to make money. Gotta eat and pay for that hotel somehow. In regards to Roach's black market business.

I doubt he'd even pay too much attention to what goes on outside of his job requires of him. Even if he did, Xander wouldn't say anything if he found out. Xander's young but he's not stupid. He's met enough shady people throughout his travels to know not to ask questions.

But yeah, let me know what you think! Maybe we can even work out something a bit more dynamic between the two.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
roach's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 7:30:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
@rose , or @everett &

I gift you a twofold. Two lovely individuals who would have different needs for the bar, in truth. I'll start with the first.

Rose - Bar Regular
So Rose is a very cold, and calculating individual. She's not lovey, except to one person - her lost sister, Luna. A bar like this? Probably an information hub, and if nothing else, a place to get a stiff drink and not ask questions. Who doesn't like a hot piece of ass? She's young, but she's definitely the firey kind of lady who would quickly kick a puppy with her glare if need be.

Everett - Employee
You know what attracts customers? The sweet dulcet sounds of a piano playing within the background, a slow jazz song meant for the masses in such a dimly lit bar, to relax and enjoy their drink. It's got billiards, it has several tables, those beautiful lights, and all the liquor and cigars you could have. But a little ambience and mood could set it over, and Everett, despite a depressed musician he may be, could easily work there for minimum wage and tips (letting Roach save money on him) for performing a few nights a week. Think about it: This song might convince you.
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
roach's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2021 11:29:18 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

SELENA & VIRGIL

UNAWARE BUSINESS PARTNER TURNED LEGITIMATE (IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

I HAVE IDEAS FOR BOTH MY CHAR FOR VIRGIL!!! (LOL I'm so excited sharing this, actually.) Running a bar with all sorts of shady businesses in lower Slateport, I assume the pub is often visited by people of high culture and that he'd be one of the potential clients of the Desmarais when they entered Hoenn. However, since Selena's father went back to Kalos, he decided to leave the business into her hands unknowingly and that this would open an opportunity for the two of them to meet.

I imagine their first meeting deals with how Virgil likes his women young and pretty, and how Selena abhors men whom she thinks are predators—but most importantly, I imagine them both setting aside their differences for both of their benefits. Selena may continue dealing with Virgil for the liquors, but that involves her getting information from him for all the hardcore stuff happening at his midst.