1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Spin Class [Social]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 15:59:27 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

The Lavaridge Gym and Fitness Center had closed over an hour ago. The Zumba classes had finished, the floors had been waxed, and Zac had personally checked all the doors to make sure that a select few were left unlocked.
    He waited in an un-booked conference room on the second floor, sipping a refilled coffee from a Styrofoam cup. Zappa saw movement outside, and flashed the signal. Zac stood up. "That'll be them then," he said, heading for the stairs down to the mezzanine that split the second floor from the volleyball courts. He patted his pocket for the thousandth time, checking that his phone was still tucked safely inside. "It's time to talk about ."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Spin Class [Social]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2021 3:46:32 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Meeting other people on his own time is not a concept Fernando entertains lightly. Not without being roped in with bait luxurious enough to appetize his niche interest. Zac Ramsey is the exception to the rule, granted amnesty with his recent Gym appointment as well as their previous interaction.

When Fernando enters, he keeps to himself, expression muted until he understand the depth of their call. Sharp eyes sink in the interior of the Lavaridge Gym, appreciating the more practical approach it has with easily being repurposed into a fitness facility. He’ll mark it for one of his Gym Challenges, eventually.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Spin Class [Social]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2021 23:24:30 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy would be the last one to arrive, not out of tardiness but out of.. other means of tardiness. She brushes her hair back and out of her face in a smooth sweep, sucking in a deep breath. The doors are pushed open and the familiarity of the gym hits her in the face with both nostalgia and a jarring sense of unfamiliarity.[break][break]

When had the springs become a fitness center? Weird.[break][break]

"Does this mean we'll be doing something about the fact she's a thief and a suspicious ass bitch? Because I'd like some answers."[break][break]

She sighs, arms crossed over her chest as she surveys the room. Her attention lingers on Fernando more heavily.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

&

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Spin Class [Social]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2021 4:06:07 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"I'd love to give you some answers," Zac said, leading the pair back up to the conference room on the second floor. "but for now let's start with some more questions." He gestured at the cheap seats that ringed the table, and to the bare refreshments laid out in front of them: a tray of Lavaridge Cookies, some sandwiches, and a thermos of steaming coffee.
    Zac pulled down a white screen, and switched on the projector. Devin had helped set it all up beforehand, so all Zac had to do was push a button. Light burned in the small room, and for a second it was all a jumble of sound and blurred picture.
    The picture came into focus. It was the church of Arceus, whole and unburned. "Huh. This wasn't on the invite. Is this the right place?" asked a voice from the recording. It was unmistakably Zac.
    The recording played out through a familiar scene. The meeting in the church, plate club discussing the irregularities and interactions of the relics. And then, flat and lifeless on the screen, was a familiar woman. “The plate my group and I found is different,” said the recording of Katherine Fairburne, “we found it near a portal into a different realm.”
    Zac tensed. He had watched the recording a hundred times already, and this next part still made his stomach drop. 
    "Finally! Someone who's looking to knock some stuff together until the truth comes falling out!" said the recording, and the point of view moved closer to Katherine. There was a clatter as Zac dropped his plate, and then, static.
     Anybody who works with video knows the
gut-punch of finding out that your holy grail footage is corrupted. It doesn't dull with time. "Just wait," he said, expression grim.
While the garbled image remained, the audio resumed after a few moments.
"You weren't supposed to touch me."

“Take a deep breath.”

“You’ve got a couple more minutes before you pass out, and honestly, it'd be a lot harder to bring you back if you’re unconscious.”

Zac frowned. Without visual context the audio was a tad misleading. Without preamble the video returned. Zac was back in the church, the camera pointed down at the ground as he gasped for breath. 
    “..So. Does anyone else want to bump plates?”
Carefully, Zac paused the recording. "There's more, but let's start with that. I know it doesn't clear much up, but that's what I was able to capture on my trip into the other world. Any questions?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Spin Class [Social]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2021 12:01:04 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]He ignores Stormy’s entrance and comment in the way he would disregard anyone other League member who brings up a moot point. Likewise, he has no questions for Zac despite his recording. It puts a lot of this into context, especially his own point of view during the whole church incident, but that’s something he’s yet to dive into.

After all, Fernando was there as well, just a bit more low-key than those who looked to claim the spotlight for their own.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Spin Class [Social]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2021 14:55:45 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
She doesn't have questions, and the gnawing in her belly is not something that could be satisfied with the snacks and foods left out on the table. Instead, the woman chooses to keep to herself and cross her arms over her chest.[break][break]

And watching the footage opens up no real areas for discussion. She had seen Katherine and Zac disappear in the blink of an eye - and she had been in this 'other realm' while they'd all been down in the mining caves. This wasn't new, and she had nothing further to add.[break][break]

"No. Please play the rest."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

&

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Spin Class [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2021 2:49:34 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac nodded, and resumed the footage. No questions about the portal into another world? Okay...well I guess that means I called on the right people. 
    The footage was aimed at the floor as Zac tried to get back to his feet. He stood up, looking at Katherine, who now held out her own plate in a strange attempt to trick others. Deceit. Zac placed a massive hand right on her plate, only for the woman to twist away, disappearing and appearing again nearby. Unlisted Avatar status.
    “Didn’t your mother teach you not to touch what isn’t yours?” 
And just plain rude.
    "If you'd like to have it back, I am afraid I'll need a different shard in return. Fair trade, y'know?"
Making demands for the return of stolen property. 
At this point the camera was lined up perfectly, capturing a clear shot of the woman's face. While Zac hadn't recognized her in the church, it was clear now who she was. Katherine Fairburne. A gym leader, a thief, and an unlisted avatar.
    "Fair trade? You're stupider than I thought." came the familiar voice of Stormy. She came from off-screen, interposing herself between Zac and Katherine. It ruined the shot, but it was a gesture that brought a smile to Zac's face and a burning warmth to his heart. 
    “Zac, was it? I am afraid you’ve made a mistake. That shard did not belong to you. It was never your priceless relic.”  
That line was a sticking point for Zac. What did she mean? Who did they belong to? One of the many questions he hoped to get answers to.
    "Are Gym Leaders supposed to be robbin' folk?" Asked , voicing what many in the church had been thinking. 
    "No, Doug, gym leaders aren't supposed to be robbing people. These shards belong to the people who found them, not to you and your big ego and half-lidded threats."
    "I'm not asking you again, Kat. You're leaving, and you can bet your ass what went down here will be reported to the League for questioning."
    Zac stopped the recording there, with the frame showing Katherine Fairburne face, with her body obscured by Stormy. They all knew what happened next. A standoff, with lots of posturing and no real resolution. 
    "And here we are, just like you said Stormy. Though I think we all know that any real activity, league of otherwise, happens behind closed doors first." Zac remained standing, looking between his two friends. "I have a personal and professional grievance against this woman. She's a thief, a liar, a bully, an unlisted avatar, a shitty person, and she's a PR disaster waiting to happen. She's a gym leader too, and I find the comparison more than a little grating. Is this really a person that we want as a league figurehead? What can we do about her?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Spin Class [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2021 3:48:51 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]All in all, none of this is new. It’s closer and in better quality than his own account, for sure, but Fernando gleams nothing new from this new vantage point. The only value he can derive from this meeting is from those involved. Between Stormy and Zac, he’s allowed to observe, possibly acting as the voice of reason should it come down to it.

Depends.

Fernando clicks his tongue.

Her avatar status will be listed shortly. I’ll be handling that one myself. Aside from that, you could register yourself as a Mauville citizen and vote for someone else to be Gym Leader in two or three years.

He imagines that answer is less than satisfactory but from a legal standpoint that’s the most likely remedy.

Unless you had something else in mind.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Spin Class [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2021 18:04:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Fernando proves useless, as expected.[break][break]

"That's it? You'll fire for showing up in a video and incriminating herself - and we have Katherine doing similar here and all you have to say is 'depends' and 'wait two to three years'?"[break][break]

Her expression is molten, though her voice is precariously kept under control. She isn't yelling, but the heat behind her tone is evidence of her anger, her disappointment.[break][break]

"The League wants to prove to the region that they aren't the bad guys and that they have everything under control, and you're firing a reporter over a thief. We're fucking hopeless."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

&

punki

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Spin Class [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 3:27:01 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Fernando's response was underwhelming, and something about it prickled Zac. Stormy's harsh words brought the issue into sharp relief.
    "What's the difference?" Zac asked Fernando. "How are the league's hands tied with , but they can suspend with a snap of their fingers?"
    "The video of the Littleroot incident just placed Selena at the scene, but you can see Kat stealing the plate clear as day!" Zac's voice had risen in fervor and annoyance. He may not always get along with Selena, but the thought of her suspension being an unfair, one-off rankled him. 
    "So what's the deal here Fernando? Favoritism? Corruption? What's next for Kat, a promotion?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Spin Class [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 4:13:39 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“…?

Fernando stands there, taking it all in, unfazed, before finding himself right back at the press conference. The deja vu is uncanny but this time he handles it better. Because as unreasonable as everyone may be, here, there are no shields for them. Uncouth as he may be, his reparation will be paid for with rebuttal after rebuttal.

Indeed. I understand your frustrations. Katherine taking away something can be upsetting however—

He clicks his tongue.

Four accounts of manslaughter. Aggravated assault. Trespassing. Abetting in mass destruction of property. Domestic terrorism.

Naturally, neither of them understand the gravity of the situation. Where had they been during the actual operation? The only one with tenure at the time was up above, participating in the contest above, carefree, without the worry or burden of having to handle an operation alone. No combat, no ambush, no ‘enemies’.

I understand your grievances considering how little both of you know about the operation. For your sake Ramsey, I assume the most you know about it comes from whatever external reports were given to the public, along with a few minutes of the video that was leaked within the past few months. But let me assure you this: I was there.

Which is where the gravity of this all comes in.

I, along with security, were attacked by more than several individuals. Selena was among them, not intermingled, not caught up in the chaos. She attacked me directly and she did so with intent.

Against his better judgement, he goes ahead and divulges the pieces of the investigation he’s slowly put together over the past year. It’s the crux of how much his resentment can linger despite their fellow title as Tapu Avatars.

Several individuals raided Littleroot Contest Hall. They indiscriminately attack security along with me in a bid to force their way to the bottom of the hall. Selena, unidentified at the time, disguised, also attacks while aiding an accomplice that expertly takes out all security surveillance present.

That’s the big mystery that still lies within play. Who was the other person?

During this raid, these assailants manage to kill the White Tree phenomenon along with , a civilian, and two Marco Cosmo employees. I barely managed to escape with , Head Scientist at the time, while aiding in evacuating those present as the entire building collapsed within itself.

The rest of it isn’t so much important but he goes into detail to help piece it all together.

Knowing this and the results of such actions, Selena has kept this a secret from the League as a whole for an entire year. After the Three Day War, she confronts me in private, looking to publish an article claiming Reyes has gone missing with Tapu Lele in a bid to devalue our efforts in Meteor Falls despite my affirmation that Reyes is alive and well, albeit visiting family abroad.

The article never gets published, not with the headline that Illeana is dead, but she would have to be beyond foolish to do so after Fernando’s repeatedly confirmed her status and whereabouts.

And at the Press Conference, she joins not as a League Representative but as someone openly looking to hurt the League’s reputation despite actively taking part in the same situations that have tarnished the League’s reputation.

His mouth is dry but his stubbornness carries him on.

So while I understand your personal plight, do not slide amnesty to someone as highly involved in the League’s deposition as Desmaris.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Spin Class [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 13:40:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy shakes her head, arms crossed over her chest. Although Fernando continues, she still mutters under her breath a mockery of his first comment.[break][break]

"Katherine taking away something-- fuck off."[break][break]

She had incriminated herself in front of dozens of people, scared them. She had pulled Zac into the dimensional realm and been heard on tape doing so. She had been there as an active participant, and now that church had been turned to rubble, with a little girl caught in the crossfire. Although it wasn't confirmed who had torn the church to the ground, Stormy had no trouble leering at Katherine with some level of suspicion - even if any of them could be suspected.[break][break]

But Fernando continues, enunciating the charges against Selena, bringing to light exactly what had happened, why he had removed her with a snap of his fingers. She hadn't known any of these details. She had been above, enjoying a contest and keeping a watchful eye on the area to the best of her ability while security below handled the dirty work.[break][break]

She remembered the stage collapsing and Apollo's sprained leg, the fear and the fire and the poison seeping from the surface. The dead tree, the dead bodies, the people brought back to life despite being pronounced dead at the scene.[break][break]

Stormy remains silent while Fernando shares his piece, if only because there is a heaviness to his words and a truth that even see can see. Frustration still lingers in the furrow of her brow, but for now she is pacified.[break][break]

"Katherine is still a threat to the League's image. Especially now that she is suspected of being gifted avatar status. The people at the church were afraid- and they should be. We can't just let this slide, Fern. She blatantly refused to stand down or follow my orders. She's dangerous, and I'm not inclined to allow her to do as she pleases."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

&

punki

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Spin Class [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 16:17:24 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

A Gym Leader blatantly refusing an Elite Four's command. Zac hadn't even twigged to the internal strife that Katherine had thoughtlessly wrought.
    "Stormy's spot on, as usual. If you're so worried about the image of the league, then why are you slacking now?" he asked. Fernando had crushed the comparison between the two Gym Leaders with his revelation about Serena, but as before there was a chink in the reasoning, a glaring hole in the defense.
    "You have another rogue Gym Leader and...what? You're just going to wait until it reaches the same critical mass? Do you want to be the man who ignored the reports? That's not what I expected from you, Fernando."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Spin Class [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 16:56:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Your orders?"

Laughable. But Fernando finds no humor in her presumption. It saves her face and him another tirade on the dozen or so reasons as to why she's wrong. Instead, he settles for a stone cold stare between the two of them.

"Okay, sure."

He'll entertain them.

"Where do you see this going?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Spin Class [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 19:01:08 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"What have you done with Selena following her termination?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

&

punki