Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Alpha Squad
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 4:10:19 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Alpha squad consisted of three but only two currently strolled into the training facility. remained behind for a little while longer to pick up stragglers while Lex and made their way to their designated quadrant of the submarine. Remiel said he would be right behind them but Lex wasn’t going to hold her breath. Lucky for them, their quadrant included the training facility where several babes were busy pumping iron in a hot sweat.

Lex silently admires them from a distance as she and Valerio walk through the facility towards the east most wall of the submarine, “What do you think of all . . . this” she asks Valerio, motioning vaguely to the Spinarak with the camera that trailed them. Lex was skeptical still but the concern of all the others challenged her doubt. They stop at the wall, Lex glancing up at one of the large A/C vents that cooled the training facility. Seemed like as good a place as any to start.

Notes: Alpha Squad and
Say hi to the sweaty babes

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Alpha Squad
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 4:37:41 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
Of course, Valerio isn't going to miss out on the babes.

“You mean the brawns or the creepy vent-crawling thing inside the submarine?”

His attention isn't on her company but on the muscle-building men inside the training hall. Most of them greeted Valerio with enthusiastic waves of arms and the redhead returns the gesture with a wink and a smile. And when he looks back at , he realizes it's the latter she is talking about.

“Oh... you mean that.” He folds his arms behind his head; a characteristic manner of the beast. “I don't know. I've heard the noise they're talking about. I even thought I saw what's actually making the sound.”

He's glad decides to remain a little longer before following them. After all, they don't have the prettiest interaction so far. He still has time to prepare his friendliness to the Rocket Admin.

“I didn't actually think of it that much but when pointed out how it can disrupt the integrity if the HQ, I'm guessing it is actually a big of a problem.”

He looks at the vents where the pair has stopped. Valerio gives a disappointed look, then rolls his eyes.

“Don't tell me you think I'd fit in there.” He huffs.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,349 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Alpha Squad
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 4:40:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Sent by Admin with the instructions to bounce between teams, an excited Lulu was soon on their tail. The woman wore signature blinders as she made her way through the dripping muscle farm without a stray eye.

The click of her boots would be heard behind them, like a decisive metronome.

“Hi there.” A slightly husky Galarian voice piped up, and soon she had placed herself between the two of them. She reached into her coat’s deep pocket and pulled out a screwdriver, holding it up for each of them to see and raising a brow as though to say ‘eh?’

Not wasting another moment, she released a Bronzong which then carried her on a metal arm like a seat, to where she made quick work and descended back down with grate and screws in hand. She looked at the vent and then back at them. “There ya go.”

The scientist waited expectantly, eager to see the outcome of all of this. Her eyes were soon drifting back up to the vent as though something might pop out of it at any moment.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Alpha Squad
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 5:49:10 GMT

Valerio was the center of attention, “Geez, leave some for the rest of us,” Lex teased with a sly smile. She was chopped liver next to the Rocket Beast.

“You saw it?” she echoed with a concerned look, “How big was it?” she imagined it had to be quite sizeable to have charged attacks like the others described, but the ventilation system couldn’t be that large . . . could it? Lex glanced back up towards the vent, doubtful mere pokemon would be able to get the job done properly.

The thief shuddered at the thought of the submarine being damaged while on it. The unease plucked at her desire to get the job done right. Lex often worked alone and relying on pokemon she didn’t trust didn’t settle well with her.

“I don’t know,” Lex shrugged, glancing from the vent to , “You’re pretty skinny,” she teased. Another thought almost escaped her lips but the sound of Lulu’s Galarian voice caught her attention.

The scientist beat . There was a somewhat conceited way in which she presented the screwdriver which rubbed the red head the wrong way. Lex released her own Joltik as Lulu descended with the grate in hand, "Thanks," she shrugged with a nod in Lulu's direction, “C’mon, up you go,” she told both the Joltik and the Spinarak with the camera had provided them. The two spiders scaled the wall and disappeared into the vent.

After taking a few steps back, the thief lunged forward with a leap, planting her feet against the wall the accelerate the vertical part of the jump. A long arm reached up and grasped the edge of the vent. She pulled herself up with a small grunt and peeked over the edge before shimmying out of view. A moment later her head poked over the edge, “I’m just gonna take a peek,” she didn’t expect anyone to follow. Afterall, she was being a little reckless, but crawling through vents was just another day in the life of a thief like Lex.

Notes: Alpha Squad
Lex wants to take a peek for herself and parkour’s her way up to the vent true thief style

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Alpha Squad
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 7:50:18 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
“Let me repeat that for you. I thought I see.”

He corrects , denying the rest of the inquiry. After all, the creature in question is not a commonsight even for those who always loiter in the submarine.

“Call me skinny again and I'll choke you with these guns of mine.”

His eyes are drawn to the clacking of boots against the metal flooring. approaches with a screwdriver on hand and helps them figure out their way through the narrow passage of the vents.

“Don't tell me you also think I'm going to fit in there, Ms. Scientist?”

Eventually, saves him the trouble and Valerio lets the girl take the lead.

“Tell me if you find anything.”

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Alpha Squad
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 10:00:05 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
VENT EXPLORATION: ALPHA

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

stares into the vent, and immediately finds a single red eye staring right back.[break][break]

The Dusclops utters a low moan as it continues to sink its intangible body downward. Before long, the tip of its cone-shaped head disappears beneath the metal tubes lining the metallic grey walls. The heavy and cold presence it carries slowly begins to dim as it continues its exploration.[break][break]

Meanwhile, it at this moment that Remiel approaches Alpha Squad from behind. A Phone Rotom hovers over his shoulder in place of his butler Sinistea, recording their efforts to uncover the strange happenings at Rocket HQ.[break][break]

"How are things?"
[break][break]

The young royal snorts air out of his nose, dismissing the stench of sweat in the air as he focuses on the open vent above. "If you don't see anything there, we have at least ten other entry points to examine on this level alone."[break][break]

Sharp hues of cobalt shift down between and . He'd assumed the latter had gone with and her squad. Though he supposed the time he'd spent organizing the stragglers was enough to do a quick sweep with Charlie before coming here.[break]

[break]

notes:

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

, ,

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,349 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Alpha Squad
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 11:38:00 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
DON'T BLOW US UP PLS

Lulu watched as the woman pulled herself up from a fingertip grip. The skill, the bravery. The recklessness. Brava.

At , she eyed back and pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose some. “You could try.” Her tone was dry but waggish, with a playful attitude reserved for a fair few. The farthest corners of her lips pinched up, if only a hair.

Her head turned at the sound of approaching. More entryways covered? She needed that camera back, then. It didn’t really make a lot of sense to shove everything in together, after all.

Before she made a move, she explained herself to a slightly puzzled looking prince. “I’m just ‘bouncing’ around.” Woman with the screwdriver.

With that, she turned to the vent and pulled herself up in the same manner that had. Not typically dressed in a way which showcased her strength these days, it might’ve come as a surprise to the other Rocket whom she had not yet met. 

“Hey. Red.” She called into the vent, and then crawled in a bit after the woman. “Give me that bug back, I’m relocating.”

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Alpha Squad
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 17:27:02 GMT

When Lex looked forward down the dark metallic vent, the red eye caught be by surprise. She initially jumped, her heart rate rocketing. The heavy, ominous presence the ghost-type left made her frown. She knew the feeling well. Ghost-types were a frequent companion of the thief. In fact, her Gastly had never disappeared, only phased out of visibility. The sudden presence of the Dusclops brought him back to the visible plain. His own eyes began to glow a matching red, materializing protectively over the woman’s shoulder. The cool touch of his ectoplasm tickled Lex’s cheek, “Get outta here, Smoke,” she growled, waving a hand through his form to disperse him. If this was dangerous at all, she didn’t want to risk Smoke - She says as she crawls through a vent herself.

Crawling through vents was a good reason to bring a flashlight. Luckily, this wasn’t the first time Lex had crawled through a vent so she came prepared. She reached back and took a small flashlight out of her back pocket and clicked it on. Lex found herself at a T-shaped fork in the road. The bugs went left, she peeked around the corner to the right.

The beam of her flashlight faded into darkness and the vent proceeded on too far for her small flashlight to illuminate and sparkled against the metallic lining of the vent. Just as she turned the corner, Lulu called after her.

Red? Wouldn’t be the first time that was her nickname. It was better than fire-crotch. Lex’s head reappeared from around the corner to look at Lulu who wanted the Spinarak back, “Hey! Spinarak! Get back over here,” she called out in a hushed tone, shining the flashlight down the opposite vent. She could hear the pokemon shuffling to change direction. The light flashed against a particularly shining piece of metal. The stark contrast against the smooth siding caught her attention, “Hmph,” Lulu would see her crawl forward and disappear to the left this time.

Lex lied down and flipped over to study the top of the vent. She was mesmerized by a set of large gashes in the metal. She touched them lightly as if they weren’t real. It looked like someone tried to force something too big through the vent, something sharp or strong enough to cut metal. More metal?

Regardless, this shouldn’t be here.

“How’d you guys miss this?” she frowned as the Spinarak and Joltik crawled over her. This is why she did things herself, “Hey, Techy, look at the camera, are you getting this?” her voice echoed down the vents back to Lulu. She pointed the camera on the Spinarak and her flashlight towards her discovery.

Sorry, kinda long xD

Lex finds some mysterious gashes in the vent siding (approved by )

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,349 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Alpha Squad
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2021 23:29:26 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Lulu watched for the woman, leaning forward to poke her head around a corner cautiously. Watch out for laser beams. She got low. She’d been shot at many, many times. By Arceus, this would not be the day.

When the spider came back instead of her robot, she eyed it with pressed lips. Other bug. She hissed frustratedly down the way from on top of forearms. Maybe she should not have climbed up here. This felt like a bad idea.

She addressed the Spinarak. “No. Go back.” A slim finger pointed in the other direction again, and the spider blinked at her, and then turned around to retrace confusedly. It was strapped down and looking mighty useful, but none of these women wanted it around. What the fuck was going on.

Then, it was catching criticism. Par for the course.

Shimmying back a bit so her head wasn’t out in the long way down, she then maneuvered to grab her phone and brought up the app she’d created for it, all the while grimacing at her own new nickname. Remembering the callback feature, she pressed it and the droid she was looking for turned and headed in her direction anyways. She stared at the screen, having paused the video before her robot returned to her. “Yeh. The fuck is that.

Just small enough, she balled up and changed directions, poking out of the end of the vent and then hanging out of it some to show the men below Red’s findings. “Look at this shit.” Assuming they still had to set up their projector for their cameras.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Alpha Squad
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 3:04:07 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
The redhead man lets out a soft groan at the royalty's arrival, composing himself with professionalism far from what has ever seen. But of course, a demeanor that is still flavored by his own quirkiness.

“It's not that I don't think I'd fit really. It's more like, isn't it suffocating there?”

But when he's already on the move to try reaching for, the scientist has already beat him to it. He halts, stays in his position, and waits for them to tell them what they find in the vent.

“How about we check the other vents now?”

The suggestion comes with a strangely overfriendly voice that comes before and have found something. Unlike her, however, Valerio isn't techy and is already happy with the simple features that his Rotom phone can make.

“Uh, what shit exactly are you two looking at?”

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Alpha Squad
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 8:00:14 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[newclass=.gardenBG]--gardenColor:#68546D[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","gardenBG"]
[attr="class","gardenHead"]
GENESECT

spotted?!

[attr="class","gardenCut"]
[attr="class","gardenCutIn"]
[attr="class","gardenCutBG"]

[attr="class","gardenIMG"]

[attr="class","gardenText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

genderless - download - steelworker - analytic[break]
techno blast / magnet rise / lock-on / tri attack [break]
x-scissor / signal beam / fell stinger

[attr="class","gardenTag"]

HOW MANY ROCKETS does it take to fill up a vent? Just two. In a bid to sate their curiosity, and end up infiltrating the vents alongside their Pokemon and robotic contraptions. Unfortunately, that means vacating the vents proves next to impossible when the booming echoes of the cafeteria start to funnel into their quarters.

[break][break]

ALPHA SQUAD is in a predicament if BRAVO SQUAD’S encounter is anything to go by. The way Lex’s flashlight tapers off into the endless tunnel is an ominous omen of things to come. Especially when a pair of lights flash back at her. Like a Deerling struck by headlights, she’ll find herself frozen in place for the milliseconds it takes for the lights to approach.

[break][break]

It stops short of bodying her completely. Mere inches away, she can feel the inertia buffet her in a sudden gust of wind. It knocks the flashlight out of her hands, flying backwards with a thud, before rolling in the opposite direction. Left in the dark, the only thing she can make out is the foreboding glow of tempered glass and neon lights.

[break][break]

[break][break]

x3_8llWa[break][break]

(note: you may react accordingly. tag when you require a mod post. for any questions on the extent of your actions, consult .)[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Alpha Squad
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 23:16:57 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
VENT EXPLORATION: ALPHA

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

The admin raises a brow at 's groan. Unfettered by his disappointment, and bearing no ill will towards the older gentleman himself, however, he ignores it. He supposed it would be rude of him to ask Dachev to act his age, anyway. Remiel had almost always been the more mature character in most settings to begin with.[break][break]

Social niceties, per usual, are abandoned by the black-haired royal in favor of the mission at hand. Unlike those in Rocket who would occupy their time engaging in playful shenanigans and banter, the intruder in their base serves to bring serious alarm. The sound of a gust of wind, and the clatter of a dropped flashlight, prompts Remiel to summon his Dusclops with a fingerless whistle.[break][break]

Turning to the Rotom Phone hovering over his shoulder, the young man promptly nods. "Teslet, head inside. Capture as much footage as you can." He orders, watching as the possessed phone soundlessly flies into the vent to do just so.[break][break]

The Dusclops, in the meantime, attempts to reemerge within that same vent, only feet apart from . Should it encounter the intruder, it would attempt to restrain it with the oppressive force of its GRAVITY.[break][break]

"Miss Briarwood, are you okay? What do you see?"
[break]

[break]

notes: Remiel orders his Rotom Phone to go inside and capture live footage. Summons his Dusclops to reemerge in the vent and attempt to restrain the intruder with GRAVITY. Asks if she's okay.[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

, ,

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,349 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Alpha Squad
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 23:20:16 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

At the sudden zoom and bang behind her, Lulu was startled enough fall straight out of the vent, landing on her back. She laid there for a moment, holding her phone up and seeing it dark as Lex had dropped her flashlight. Shit.

Tough and focused as she was, the scientist jumped to her feet and ran in the other direction, presumably back to the lab to save it from whatever ungodly specimen was ripping through their metal infrastructure.

“Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit..”

She disappeared around a corner.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Alpha Squad
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 23:29:22 GMT

How the hell was she supposed to know what bug Lulu meant? A Spinarak was a literal bug. The tiny mechanical contraption she meant was technology. The redhead rolled her eyes in the dark, this was how communication issues started.

Differences aside, her discovery was an appropriate distraction from the controversy. As she memorized the scars in the metallic vent, she could hear Lulu shifting and crawling back towards the vent’s opening, relaying a video picture of what Lex was seeing. Still, Valerio asked for more, “It’s like, uhhh, these big gashes in the vent,” she explained, her voice echoing down the hall. Her fingers traced the edges, the metal curled out into the hollow wall of the submarine, “It’s like . . . something was forced through here. Something sharp or strong enough to cut through metal,” hearing herself say it out loud made her heart rate spike again. Maybe it was time to get out of this fucking vent.

The realization came a tad too late.

The bowels of the headquarter rumbled from a distant explosion. A steady vibration of the vents accompanied the thunderous sound. Lex braced herself against the sides. Yep, it was time. Their search for a creature wasn’t the first thought that came to mind. She assumed (being on a submarine and all) that they either hit something or were under attack by The League. Regardless, this wasn’t where she wanted to be.

“Alright, I’m getting the fuuu-“ she began as she flipped back over onto her front side, her stomach dropping as a chill ran down her spine.

The beam of her small flashlight faded into darkness. But it wasn’t just darkness anymore. A pair of glowing crimson eyes glared back at her. Was it that damn Dusclops again?

No, no it wasn’t.

Lex was frozen in fear. She could hear the two bugs behind her scuttling away in fright along with falling out of the vent. Useless pokemon, useless scientist. Lex wouldn’t forget this. The piercing sound of metal scraping against metal accompanied the rattling of the vent as the monster rushed forward. The momentum, followed by its sudden stop, washed a wave of cool air over the thief. It brushed her hair back and knocked the flashlight right out of her hand. It hit the vent with a sharp clang and rolled out of her reach.

Her adrenals clenched, cortisol rushing into her veins, spiking the adrenaline that signaled a fight or flight response. In Lex’s case, it was always flight. Her mind screamed RUN, but her body hadn’t caught up to it yet. All she could hear was her heart thrumming in her ears. She tried to steady her breath, but she was shaking too much. Was this how she died? In a fucking vent in a submarine? If by some miracle this beast didn’t kill her, might once he found out about this. Which he would, he always found out.

For someone who constantly moved fast, moving slow came as a challenge, but the last thing she wanted to do was startle whatever it was into attacking her. Maybe it just wanted her to get out of the way? She could do that.

Was that damn Spinarak getting any of this?! It better be.

Ever so slowly, she pushed her palms against the vent, sliding herself backward until her foot hooked around the corner that led to the entrance. With every centimeter she said a little prayer to whatever deity was listening (not that she believed, but when face-to-face with death she’d try anything). Her wide amber eyes never left whatever it was that she had encountered, even as her legs curled around the corner. What she was staring at was lifeless. Alive, in a sense, but entirely lifeless. There was no sound of breath, no heat radiating from its cold, metallic body. Nothing. Was it some sort of machine made conscious?

Honestly, Lex didn’t care. She just wanted to get the fuck out of there.

Sorry, it’s very long to basically say Lex is scared shitless and is very slowly trying to get out of Genesect’s way and out of the vent to never return ever again.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Alpha Squad
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2021 7:28:10 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[newclass=.gardenBG]--gardenColor:#68546D[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","gardenBG"]
[attr="class","gardenHead"]
GENESECT

spotted?!

[attr="class","gardenCut"]
[attr="class","gardenCutIn"]
[attr="class","gardenCutBG"]

[attr="class","gardenIMG"]

[attr="class","gardenText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

genderless - download - steelworker - analytic[break]
techno blast / magnet rise / lock-on / tri attack [break]
x-scissor / signal beam / fell stinger

[attr="class","gardenTag"]

DEATH IS POSTPONED for the longest of moments. Each second that passes weighs down heavier than the last. can feel the tint light up her skin in several different shades of red before interferes. The Rocket Admin has his Duclops step in with GRAVITY which causes the machine to stop its tracks. [break][break]

GRAVITY sets in and the vent shifts under their newfound weight. It crumples twice, creaking as the metal weans in a grating croon. They’re given only seconds before the vent breaks and both and the Genesect land on the floor below. [break][break]

Unable to fly away, the Genesect doubles down, planting both of its arms into the floor and ripping through it entirely. It’s far from clean but the way it DIGS through the submarine’s flooring reveals another set of vents that it has no issues with clambering into. Like a needle to a vein, the Genesect reinjects itself into the Rocket ventilation system in a bid to escape. [break][break]

And just like that, it's gone. [break][break]

(note: you may react accordingly. tag when you require a mod post. for any questions on the extent of your actions, consult .)[break][break]

[break]

XmvhB1QZ