1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Mystery Dungeons and Dragons [Social]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2021 14:08:51 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac knocked once and let himself into Devin's house. "We're here!" he called. Zac had expected to hear Devin's chaotic scrambling coming from the kitchen, but instead a calm voice responded from the living room.
    "Welcome, adventurers."
    Zac spun to see Devin sitting at the head of the dining table, a pile of strong-spined reference books at his side. Devin had on a long, gray beard, yellow face paint, and was wearing a pointed hat covered in stars and strange symbols. 
    "Uhh, what's happening Devin?" Zac asked, getting worried. Was Devin going to try and recruit them into a cult? 

"Ohoho, who is this Devin?" asked Devin, "I am Alakazam, your Guild Master for this evening."
    "Oh," Zac said, unsure how to broach the subject of Devin and Ki's date with this Alakazam. "I, uh, guess we'll come back another time then."
    "Leave? But adventurer, the residents of Brightloft need your assistance! You three are to be adventuring together, and will be facing perils most mortal!" Devin gestured at the table, where there were three sheets of paper, each paperclipped with one of their names. Zac made his way into the living room, gesturing  and  in behind him.
    Zac slowly picked up his paper and sat down. The sheet was covered in numbers and descriptions, and had a little picture of an Eevee wearing chainmail in the top corner. Zac looked up at Alakazam. "...What's this?"
    "You do not remember our discourse over the magic scroll?" asked Alakazam, pointing to Zac's phone. "You told me all of your companions, so I transcribed their details for convenience."
    Zac looked over the details on his sheet. It did look heavily inspired by the personality quiz that Devin had sent him earlier in the week. Alakazam looked expectantly at Zac,     "Why don't you introduce yourself to your fellow adventurers?"
    Zac frowned, looking for the 'Name' section on his sheet.     "Okay, I'm...Wraor Flickernibble," Zac said, reading off the sheet. "I am an Eevee, one of eight siblings born in the Pawdab Marshes. I moved to Brightloft in search of gold and adventure. I love honeysuckle and bright stars, and can't resist a mystery. My fur is smoother than silk, but I've got a long way to go to live up to the reputation of my father: Fritkra Suntall the Flareon." Zac scanned the page, hoping he hadn't left out anything important. "Uh, is that it?" 
    "What is your specialty, hero?" Alakazam prompted.
    "Oh, I am proficient in light armor, water-vehicles and bladed weapons. I speak Common, Pidgey and Sandshrew, and I'm a level 1 Druid."
    "Wonderful!" Alakazam exclaimed, his beard almost coming off. He turned to . "And how about you, adventurer?"

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2021 16:30:08 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e pushed in behind , a balance of covered trays in his hands. The fancy kind, those hard plastic ones that upper class white moms bought to show off at the bake sales and PTA meetings at school. He had brought the food, which he had carefully made himself. Not caring if this guy was a cult leader, he dropped the food on the table before he managed to drop them. A feast of finger foods for the four of them - little sandwiches, spinach swirls, cookies, cupcakes, plus whatever else one could need while... doing whatever the hell they were doing. Honestly, Chu-e just liked to cook and made any excuse he could to do so.

He sat down as well with a little wave and nod to Devin, picking up his own paper and giving it a brief scan while Zac read his over. Frowning, a sparkly pink gel pen was pulled from one of his pockets and he started to... mark through a lot of the information, writing his own stuff in. Probably much to Devin's horror, but there was no way in hell that Chu-e was going to be a Chimchar even if some personality test said he should be.

Only after he was done, Chu-e glanced up at Devin and grinned devilishly before straightening up.

"I am the fair and beautiful Princess Sparklefur. I'm a Skitty who wants to be the most fabulous singer in all the land. My mom, Queenie Sparklefur, thought I totally couldn't do it so I ran away from home to follow my dreams! I love glitter, gold, and people buying me things!" A pause as he tapped his chin with his pen, sadly the uncapped side so he got a smear of pink ink. "I'm a Level 1 Barbarian who specializes in heavy weapons, heavy armor, and heavy metal! I only speak Common but I get +2 on all charisma rolls thanks to my Cute Charm!"

He seemed quite pleased with himself, and if Zac or were to look at his paper, they would see that he had pretty much marked all of it out and written in his own nonsense.
close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 4:21:29 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar
I will be playing as my OC—” Chryssa turned her notepad around, revealing a hand-drawn self-portrait (?) of Ultra Necrozma. For being purely a product of her imagination, it was unnervingly accurate. “Guiillotine Flatflipper.”

Her character sheet actually said Goober Flatflipper, but Chryssa chose not to accept that. “I have a different appearance from standard Piplup,” she continued, gesturing to her alarming drawing, “As you can see, my body is much slimmer and I also have infinite wings. I was born from the light trapped inside black holes and took on a type of divine sentience over the millenia, unlike most Piplup.” 

<Nyeeeuugh…> Her Meowstic’s ears twitched, barely visible from beneath the table. One paw felt appraisingly around the edge of the tablecloth and Chryssa leaned forward to pluck one of the tasty treats Ki had brought along, delivering a spinach swirl to the psychic-type. She pulled the feline into her lap a moment later, popping the second bite into her own mouth.

“I am an incarnation of primal energy, but you won’t see my true form until my transformation sequence so don’t worry about it,” she went on, turning the picture of Ultra Necrozma face down again. “At the moment, Guillotine appears to be a simple warlock of unknown potential. Her magic focus is a jewel from the heart of a dying star, which she wears in a circlet across her brow.”

Chryssa gestured dismissively to the rest of Devin’s character sheet. Apart from a couple… notable changes to appearance and backstory, what ‘Alakazam’ had prepared went relatively untouched. “Oh, yes, and she speaks Piplup, Abyssal, Draconic, and has telepathic powers.” She casually slipped that part in.

Never one to waste time, Chryssa leaned forward, eyes gleaming.

“I, Guillotine, hale my companions Wraor and Sparklefur and suggest (telepathically) we skip the tutorial and move to the western quarter of the city, where a virginal Turtwig maiden is scheduled to be sacrificed this afternoon...”

GUILLOTINE FLATFLIPPER

- level 1 warlock
- telepathic, apparently
- secretly ultra necrozma

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 16:55:36 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Alakazam was unfazed by and vandalizing their character sheets, almost as if he had expected it.     "Wonderful! And now that you are all acquainted, it is time to set off." He gestured at Chryssa with an open hand.     "It seems you have travelled the streets of Brightloft before, Guillotine. Is this arcane knowledge granted to you by your patrol?" He asked with a chuckle.     "Regardless, the three of you approach the Western Quarter in time for the scheduled sacrifice at the Temple of Sir Fetch'd. Outside there is a crowd milling about, muttering about the fair maiden who is about to undergo this barbaric ritual."
    "I run into the temple!" Zac said, banging the table. "Nobody is getting sacrificed on my watch!"
    "Wraor pushes through the masses and into the ancient church. Inside, the fair maiden is already on the altar. A pair of priests approach her, carrying a covered pillow which smells of rotting seaweed. Whatever is underneath the cover is moving. What do you do?"
    "I draw my-" Zac scanned his paper "-'grass scimitar' and save the maiden!" he finished.
    "Roll to liberate the maiden."

oADs3Mnn

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 8:32:55 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I run in, too!" Chu-e picks up some dice and rolls them, even though he doesn't need to. He appraises them before picking the D20 back up and squinting at it. "These things look like gummy candy. I wonder how many people have eaten them." The look on his face is hungry... the rock licking is coming back to him...

But he resists so he may continue on his quest!

"I take out my Shrieking Axe and go to hit the Maiden! No one else can be more beautiful than me!" Grabbing another handful of dice, Chu-e flings them on the table, hoping that will do something good. On his character sheet, he had marked out the 'Lawful Good' that Devin had placed there and written in 'Very Evil : )'.

NxHMeDN_

Picking through the dice, Chu-e picks up the one with the biggest number. The clear winner. "Okay, so this means I win, right?"

··············
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 1:38:56 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Alakazam watched with keen eyes as Chu-e threw the handful of dice. He noted the order in which each of the colorful polyhedrons hit the table, and as they all rolled to a stop he took in their face values. With his 6000 IQ he swiftly determined the series of outcomes.
    "In this house we never cheat fate," Alakazam said. He reached over and plucked the first of Chu-e's dice. "Nor do we waste perfectly good rolls."

"You run into the temple with Wraor, bounding up the high steps despite your size. The priests are slow to react, and you get halfway to the altar by the time they start moving." 

"As you press further into this incense-riddled den of evil, you look around and notice that there are not just priests here, but heavily armored city guards. Clearly they were expecting some sort of disturbance."

"Unseen by your party until now, there was a Chesnaught right behind the door. As you burst in, he draws his weapon and blocks your retreat. He is wielding a massive iron mace shaped like a Forretress. Everyone roll for initiative!"

"Not a bad roll. You move before the Chesnaught, but there are two priests in your way." 

"Your focus on saving the fair maiden is exemplary, but it causes you to miss a glint in the upper walkways as one of the guards, a Braixen begins to cast a spell."

"The Braixen points her wand at you, sending a dazzling bolt of flame streaking towards you. You dodge out of the way, and it hits the tiles in an explosion of sizzling diamonds."

"You take half damage from the explosion. Please mark 2 points of fire damage and 2 points of fairy damage, and roll for confusion."

"You are confused for one round."

"Oh. This one is upside down." Alakazam said, turning the dice around so that Chu-e could see the '65'. "You stumble forward, axe in hand, struggling to shake off the confusion. The Spiritomb embedded in your Shrieking Axe lets out a terrifying wail, and the robed priests fail their constitution saves. There is a clear line between you and the fair maiden."

"Around you, the guards close in."

"You swing the axe, at the priests holding the pillow. You cut through one of them easily. His soul is sucked straight into your axe. Your axe now contains ad7tTWNW souls."

"You swing at the other priest, but your attack clangs harmless against his hooded head."

"From the rafters, a Decidueye fires a volley of quills. They clatter harmlessly around you."

"Braixen fires another bolt of enchanted fire, which misses you entirely."

"The priest pulls back his hood to reveal the bulbous, armored head of a Galarian Slowking. His Shellder eyes narrow, and he smiles with sickening finality. Princess Sparklefur, you recognize this man from your days in the imperial court. This is Balerio Nevermind, known scoundrel, presumed warlock, and High Magister of Arcane Secrets for the city of Brightloft. 
 Decidueye's arrows activate around you, sending out Spirit Shackles that wrap around you and Wraor."

Alakazam turned to Chryssa. "Guillotine Flatflipper. Your friends are trapped. What would you like to do?"

close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 2:08:38 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar
“My, my, what a tangled web you’ve weaved, Princess,” Chryssa said, settling back in her chair. She held a small, palm-sized makeup mirror in one hand, which she turned towards . “Your petty fixation on physical appearance has turned against you.”

The light glinted. It was almost like a signal.

“Guillotine has been investigating the area,” she said to Alakazam, turning back towards their dungeon master. She barely even noticed the face paint and oversized beard anymore. “It seems there’s a network of clay pipes set in the floor of this temple— am I correct?” She didn’t bother waiting to confirm. 

During the scramble to catch up with Ji-Hoon’s series of rolls, Devin had failed his own Perception check to notice Chryssa’s Meowstic sneaking behind him. The Meowstic now sat on the kitchen counter, dangling her hindpaws and holding a second mirror above her head. Devin’s notes were reflected in the bright surface.

“Guillotine speaks—she says, ‘FOOLS. OUR POWER CANNOT BE CONTAINED.’ But it’s in Abyssal, so you all just hear—” Chryssa made a series of low, demonic rattling sounds. She rolled a die, not bothering to look at the total, and continued narrating. “I cast SHAPE WATER. Water bubbles from the stones at a trickle, and then a crash. It fills the room, rising more quickly than you could imagine, floating the maiden from her altar—”

“The torrent affects your companions more than yourself,” she heard Alakazam interject calmly, eyes twinkling. Why did he seem prepared for every possibility? Could he actually be psychic? “Still bound by the Spirit Shackle, the water rises to their chests, and then their shoulders. Chesnaught, closest to the door, is washed down the steps. The Decidueye is unaffected by the flooding room, and as for the High Magister—” She heard Devin roll behind his screen, and saw the total from Senga’s mirror, “—he stands strong against the flood, bracing himself against the altar.”

“Fine— then I seduce him. I seduce the priest,” Chryssa said, tossing her hair. “I say (in Abyssal) ‘Oh , please show me your true face, and I will bestow upon you the legendary kisses of my Piplup-people.”  She smacked her lips. “...But it’s a lie. I’m just going to turn him back into a Slowpoke. And then I will claim his tail, and eat it by the fire later with my friends in a team bonding scene!”

“Roll Deception, Guillotine Flatflipper.”

QGElCRcv

GUILLOTINE FLATFLIPPER

- level 1 warlock
- telepathic, apparently

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 3:17:22 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
At 's biting remark, Chu-e let out a false gasp of indignation and placed a hand to his chest. Those proverbial pearls needed clutched.

"You wouldn't understand what it's like to not be the most beautiful, Guillotine! You're already the fairest Piplup anyone has ever even seen."

But, since the totally-a-Piplup was busy doing actual stuff in the game, Chu-e squinted at the paper in deep concentration. His tongue poked out of the corner of his mouth thanks to all the brainpower he was putting in for this.

"The water won't bother me because my dad was a Quagsire, so I inherited Skin and Water Breathing from him!" Securing that his totally cool OC wouldn't drown, Chu-e continued. He picked up another handful of dice and got ready to toss as he spoke.

"Then I use my Shrieking Axe for it's intended purpose and play an epic song! That boosts my next attack, so I use Soothing Sonata on the dumb bird who chained us all up! And I get... this damage token and.... this one... and this boost...." Throwing the dice down, Chu-e nodded sagely at the numbers.

cNK_r2aw

As calm as he had been with Guillotine, the Alakazam nodded as he quickly counted up the numbers on the dice and checked something behind the screen.

"The attack resonates with the Decidueye in such a way that he explodes, raining down a shower of feathers on your and your party. This makes the Spirit Shackle fade, freeing you and Wraor." Alakazam rolls a dice behind the screen. "However, since the distance is farther, the soul escapes your Axe before it can be absorbed into the Spiritomb. Wroar, do you-"

"Oh, wait!" Chu-e cuts Devin off, this time holding his spell paper up to his face. "When Soothing Sonata is used, I can roll to improve Charisma chances for my teammates! So, I roll this and...." Chu-e rolls another dice.

"... aaaaand, that get's added to Guillotine's 20!"

HIGH VOLUME WARNING FOR THE LINKED VIDEO····
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 1:45:43 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"A voice hisses out from underneath the shadowy, Shellder helmet." Alakazam said, speaking to Guillotine. "It responds to your seduction attempt in Abyssal. 'Slippery suitor, you would fill the Maw with piscine passion?' he pauses, thinking, tempted by your sensual proposal.  'This tainted union demands...hecatomb'" 
    "I ask him what a hectatomb is," said Zac.
    "Does Wraor speak Abyssal?"
    "Uhhhh," Zac looked over his sheet. "Yes?"
    "No. He doesn't."
    "Okay fine. I cast Speak with Water Types and I ask the Shellder on his head what a hactagon is."
    "Hecatomb."
    "Yeah, that."
    Alakazam sighed, and rolled some dice. "The Shellder can't speak, his mouth is full. Now, Guillotine. High Magister Balerio has demanded a hecatomb in exchange for a kiss. Do you accept?" 

close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 2:51:30 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar
“Ha!” Chryssa said delightedly, then dropped her tone. “Ha—” she said, contemptuously, and drew herself up in her seat. “No sacrifice is too great to feed the Maw and seal our union. I will place a smooch of destiny upon this sadistic spiral!” Apparently Chryssa knew what a hecatomb was. “Wraor, call your hilarious number of Eevee relatives to the temple! We must prepare... the reaping! The feast!”

”And I say that again, but telepathically this time so he actually understands,” Chryssa finished, settling back. Zac had better roll with her train of thought, or she was going to have to come up with some other way of farming souls and flesh for Magistrate Balerio’s pleasure.

All this talk of feeding souls was making her hungry, so she helped herself to more of the tiny sandwiches Ji-Hoon had brought. “Can we actually do this, by the way? I really want to kiss evil Shellder now.”  Chryssa had a Slowbro, actually. Maybe... but no... unless...

“Oh, everyone already exploded or got washed away or whatever, right? Are we still in combat?” Chryssa twirled her pencil, ignoring the dice on the table. Why leave to chance what pure willpower could accomplish? “Let’s make the maiden our first sacrifice. Princess?” She offered the honors to the Skitty, who’d already expressed a desire to mutilate and/or kill the fair Slowpoke.

GUILLOTINE FLATFLIPPER

- level 1 warlock
- telepathic, apparently

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2021 7:26:30 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I thought a a hecatomb used Miltank?" Chu-e said, OOC, as he listened to and . Somehow, he had managed to smudge more pink ink across his nose and all over his hands. If this is what Zac thought that Devin would be into... well, maybe Zac didn't like Devin as much as he claimed he did. "This is like... pokemon so.... damn, hecatomb is like even more intense than in real life. Sick."

"Okay, uh...." Chu-e cleared his throat, to get back into character. He picked up only one since dice this time and started to shake in his hand. "Um, yeah I try and murder the maiden! I get the soul, though! I'm so close to my next skill tree upgrade I can taste it...."

eKjM6wj8
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 3:20:17 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"A hecatomb just requires souls. Traditionally it was Miltank or Tauros, but times are tough, and the bovine tribes rule the North. Any souls will do. Wraor, how many Eevee are in your family?" Alakazam asked, gesturing towards Zac's pile of red and green dice. 
    "Okay, I'll just give this a roll then," Zac said, grabbing the wrong dice. "No, the other ones. The two that look like flying saucers. Yes." Zac rolled the d100, leaving to fate just how sprawling his family tree was. 
    z6pSWELd
"Is that gonna be enough for the hecathalon?" he asked. 
    "Not quite, but it's a great start. Sparklefur, you rolled a 61 to slay the fair maiden. She rolled a..." there was a clattering of dice from behind Alakazam's DM screen, far more than Zac had been allowed to roll. 

"The princess is beheaded, and ++ quarts of blood splatters the area. And with that you have cleared the church of enemies and princesses, and gain enough experience to reach level 2! Please pick one skill from the relevant skill tree." Alakazam said, pointing to one of the pages in each of the players' mass of sheets. 

···
close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
POSTED ON May 1, 2021 0:01:49 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar
The maiden had been beheaded—though Princess Sparklefur had stolen her soul via her axe powers instead of donating it to Guillotine’s Kissing Booth funds— and absurd amounts of blood were now pouring out of the temple. Chryssa could see why virgins were the preferred sacrifice now, they apparently just had more blood. 

“I don’t even know what a quart is,” Chryssa said smugly, “We use the metric system in Sinnoh.” She radiated triumph for some reason before changing the subject. “Anyway, how many feet away is Master Balerio? I want to make a smooching sneak attack.”

“Sneak Attack is a rogue-exclusive feature,” the DM said, already preparing some alternate way for her to accomplish whatever insanity she’d planned, “But we can do a surprise round instead—”

“Oho, foolish Alakazam,”
Chryssa cut him off chidingly, tenting her fingers in the middle of the table. “Have you forgotten the level we just rightfully gained? What if I simply... became a rogue...”

“You can multiclass early, but if you check out the skill tree you’ll see you still can’t learn Sneak Attack until level three. Do you still want to—”

“Anyway, I’ll sneak attack him later then,” Chryssa continued recklessly, ignoring Devin’s words of warning. She passed a new pink glitter pen since his had been rapidly losing ink for some reason, threatening to stain Devin’s kitchen table. “Do you learn any new spells, Ji-Hoon?” She didn’t bother asking the buffoonish , who was unwittingly sacrificing his own relatives to serve her insatiable Shellder lust. 

Chryssa pitched her voice to a deeper, Abyssal rattle and asked the Eevee in-character. “Wraor, how long until your fluffy little family members arrive for the reunion? Kek. Kek. Kek.” 

“Assuming you don’t sneak attack Magister Balerio, the thirty-nine Eevee will arrive the next morning,” Alakazam answered her question instead. “The three of you will be staying at the temple overnight, so the magistrate knows you aren’t simply going to run away from your obligations.” The cosplayer looked steadily across the kitchen table at the three players. 

”But the temple is not a place of lodging, and I’m afraid there’s only one room, with a single bed. Who is going to sleep in it?”

GUILLOTINE FLATFLIPPER

- level 1 warlock/rogue
- telepathic, apparently

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 11:37:49 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"It's about eight-hundred-twenty-five metric cups." Chu-e half answered , after doing some quick mental math. Being raised in Sinnoh as well, having to deal with the conversions was pretty rough. He was sure that Chryssa would find her own path in that regard. He also took the new pen, an investigation of his own finding a small and mysterious hole poked in the bottom. No wonder it was leaking.

However, he was mostly distracted reading through all the amazing new spells he could pick from. After a few moments, he circled one and added it to his own paper.

"Easy solution, though. I put my axe in the bed and tuck it in, then use my cool new Binding spell to make sure no one can bother them until they've had their rest."

Glancing up at their Alakazam DM, Chu-e grins wide. "So, Guillotine got a super hot love interest already. When you putting out a hot NPC for me and Wraor to fight over? I think it should be a hot dragon-type."
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 15:42:32 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"A hot dragon love interest appears," Alazakam said, much to Zac's surprise. "He burst into the blood-splattered hall, his a flowing cloud of white, cumulonimbus,  sparking with electric passion." 
   "Where is my princess?" says Prince Mega Ampharos, one hand one his heart and the other on the slender, rapier that dangles from his hip. "
    "Okay!" Zac said valiantly, holding his sheet aloft with powerful conviction. 
    "Yes Wraor?"
    "I've finished picking my spells!"
    "That's commendable. Prince Mega Ampharos has appeared, would you like to greet him or do a check of any sort?"
    "Uh, I cast, uh," Zac shuffled through his papers, looking for the spell sheet. "I cast al!ssiw つ!6bw" Zac said, picking up a single dice and rolling it in his dice tray. 
    H30cez4d
"Can I see your spell sheet for a second?" Alakazam asked, and Zac passed him the sheet. "Ah, just as I thought, you were reading it upside down. That spell is Magic Missile."
"Oh." Zac said, scrunching up his face. "Well I'm gonna pick again. I don't want Magic Missile."
Alakazam's raised his bushy eyebrows, and Zac sighed. "I'm not a total knob at this game, mate. I know a crap spell when I see one. A magic attack that always hits? Where's the fun in that?"
"Very astute. Well what spell are you taking instead?"
Alakazam asked. Zac was already paging through one of the heavy source books that Devin had set on the table. He stopped at a page labelled 'Advanced seduction.'
"Since we're taking the romance route, I'll cast Balahest's Multifarious Sesquipedalian."
"Would you like to upcast it? Or twin the spell?"
"Yeah, sure. Make it a supersize double."
"Fantastic. In that case please roll for romance."

+20
+20

··