Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cowboy hat from gucci
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 2:58:29 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
It was dude ranch time, baby.

Which had a surprisingly lack of dudes to look at. Chu-e was out here today so that he could learn a little more about horse care. That fucking weird ice horse he made friends(?) with in Shoal Cave was kind of a lot to deal with. They needed to bond. They needed to be one, horse and man, two souls together. He needed to be the horse girl he was always meant to be.

Glacie was at least nice and cool as he sat on the horse pokemon's back, cutting through the early spring heat of the tropical region. He was on his own, a lot of the other rental or trainer brought horses being skittish of his pokemon for whatever reason. Oh well. More time for HORSE BONDING.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
cowboy hat from gucci
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 0:42:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The resurgence of rumors surrounding the carrot seeds spread online like wildfire. A concentrated one, admittedly, but enough so that even Fernando catches wind of it. , , even end up on Mount Pyre in pursuit of the Berry Master’s advice.

Fernando’s yet to harvest his own but tying that and the appearance of a new Pokemon species is not a far-stretch. But they could also be entirely unrelated. Regardless, he finds himself fascinated with the Glastrier. Enough so that he even approaches Chu-e.

Never seen one before,” he remarks, maintaining enough distance to duck or jerk in direction should the Pokemon prove aggressive.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
cowboy hat from gucci
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 11:12:07 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Horse riding was not his thing. [break][break]

He's never own a horse pokemon before, and he didn't really plan to as one main horse was a fire type so that was never going to happen. At least until the ice horse showed up in Shoal Cave and Razz had to take the extra time along with work to meet with it. So when Chu-e texted him about a place that lets you ride your horse and such he figured why not. He could use the practice as he doubt the hell the Glastrier put him through was proper training. [break][break]

He was currently running finishing up a lap when he noticed Fernando Silph walking up toward Chu-e. This was so very different than riding his Flygon. Galloping up Razz tried to pull the reins to a halt not far off from the two within ear shot of the comment. "They're Glastrier," Razz decides to inform, social skills ignoring usual hellos, "Normally they hail from Galar."

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Mission: Free Rein

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cowboy hat from gucci
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 20:48:29 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Thankfully for , Glacie seemed more scared of him than willing to attack at least. Chu-e looks over from where he had been petting her head to see.... "Fernando Silph?" He sounds more surprised than anything. The guy was a celebrity and a political or something. What was he doing all the way out here?

He's about to say more when rides back up from the lap he had been taking.

"You know each other?" He shoots Razz a look. The younger man sure knew a lot of people in high places. But, thinking about it, this guy was probably his boss or something. Which... he grinned, wide, mischief in his smile as he hauled a leg over to slide off his pokemon's back. "I thought I was the only boyfriend you had, Razz! Mean!"

But he nods to Fernando and takes the reins, soothing Glacie and guiding her a little closer. "You can pet her if you want. She's shy but she's not mean." As if to prove this, he gave her a few pats on the snout.
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
cowboy hat from gucci
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2021 19:04:17 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Razz’s voice cuts through attention. “Ah, Kingsman,” he recognizes, turning to face the other horse rider. “And here you are with another rare Pokemon.” Fernando makes a note to queue the name to memory. He’ll look it up later as well as how to purchase them. Despite the Galarian Embargo being uplifted months ago, this is the first time he’s seen one. He needs to know more.

Indeed. In the flesh.” He turns back to Chu-e when called upon, taking a step back to have both men within his field of vision. When Chu-e announces their relationship, Fernando lets out an airy chuckle, nodding his head ‘no’. “Ah. So it’s like that. Fortunately, Kingsman and I are just colleagues.” The joke goes straight over his head.

When prompts, Fernando reaches out with the back of his hand, cautious, gentle in a slight caress.

But it’s nice to meet you. How long have you two been dating?

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
cowboy hat from gucci
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2021 0:46:39 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

The younger man just nods his head about knowing Fernando, "Got recruited by him during the Pokeathlon last summer and seemed to do well enough for him to hire me for a few other jobs here and there," he explains. He would have commented on the whole rare pokemon thing though he is quick to fluster at the mention of 'boyfriend.' "W-wait what...? No!" he lightly exclaims having been caught off guard by that, especially now that even Fernando seemed to believe it. [break][break]

"Not at all because we're not together," Razz is quick to clear up, "Silph this is Ji-Hoon Ki, he's an acquittance of mine that likes to play jokes," and yet he continued to meet up with the man. Who knows maybe the old Beast was starting to grow on him. With that hopefully cleared up he does take notice to the other getting close, "I would be careful with that though, they're also more than capable of giving you frostbite if they don't trust you," he gives a word of warning because as it was his Glastrier still gave several of his pokemon problems.

[break][break]

+ [break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cowboy hat from gucci
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2021 4:09:54 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A sigh followed by a mildly heartbroken look over at . seemed to buy it. He was going to run with this.

"So we're just acquaintances now but we weren't last night?" Chu-e maybe even looks a bit hurt. Not that he means it. He just likes fucking with Razz. The guy was fun to get flustered. Poor Fernando getting trapped in a fake lover's quarrel.

"Glacie is a good girl. She's not unruly like Razz's. If you're interested, she might even let you ride her." The horse pokemon was, as expected, wary of the touch. However, she didn't pull away, ears flicking towards Silph but not freezing or otherwise showing any signs of distress.
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
cowboy hat from gucci
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2021 1:51:47 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Oh.

Fernando takes Razz’s word for it. He’s no stranger to being the butt of someone else’s joke. It reminds him of his dynamic with their new champion albeit a bit more crude than what Silph prefers. “The pleasure is all mine, Mister Ki.

His hand doesn’t waver at Razz’s advice. His own read on Chu-e’s Glastrier proves decent enough to avoid injury as the Pokemon accepts his touch. “Oh, I’m okay. However, I would love to log both of them in my Pokedex if that’s okay.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
cowboy hat from gucci
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 6:35:53 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

“What about last night?” now he was really confused, “Last night you just texted me cat memes then told me about this place,” Razz counters not really understanding the ruse the other was trying to pull. The ranger was pouting and almost acting someone his age rather than being as mature as he usually was. [break][break]

“They’re not unruly just picky,” Razz goes to his horse’s defense as the Glastrier huffs in agreement with the ranger’s statement. Though with said huff the air may have become quite cold around them. So aggressive they were. “I don’t mind you recording them, I still have some notes from when I was studying them for when we encountered them if you’re interested,” the ranger offered as recording data was something he was used to.

[break][break]

+ [break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cowboy hat from gucci
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2021 5:56:19 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"You just don't understand romance, Razz. This is why I'm still single. I set my sights on the sun and you burn me every day." Giving another comforting pat to Glacie, Chu-e stepped away from the horse so that could do... whatever he was doing. He had kind of a vague idea what a pokedex was, who didn't, but he had never been a professor's pick or affluent enough to get his hands on one. Now that he possibly could he found he wasn't that interested in them. Just not the scientific type.

"Razzie looked up all kinds of cool stuff. Can't remember any of it. I was more concerned that she was trying to freeze me to death at the time." Laughing, Chu-e reached up to scratch the horse behind the ear, the weirdo counting this as some type of fond memory.
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
cowboy hat from gucci
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 22:03:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“That would be delightful.

Now that he’s given permission, Fernando sees no need to be humble. He pulls out his cellphone before taking several pictures. He doesn’t bother with flash, still wary of the Pokemon’s temperament, but that’s nothing SmeargleShop can’t assist with.

A lot of these Galarian Pokemon are quite rare, even in their own region. They lack a lot of documentation.

It doesn’t take a genius to assume some details but Fernando can’t help but ask. “I presume you found them in Shoal Cave?

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
cowboy hat from gucci
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 6:52:19 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Cat memes are a form of romance now?" Razz questions as he looks toward Meowstic who seems to give a bit of 'don't look at me' gesture because while the cat was definitely more adept with social conversations he was no expert with romance. Go ask his sister for that. "I thought you were single because that one guy didn't win you prizes at the festival?" he questions recalling the other basically drooling over some music player. Maybe Chu-e was right about not showing full crazy and that was why the guy wasn't with him? Razz has definitely gone far away from playing along though. [break][break]

"Razzie?" he questions because he definitely isn't used to the nickname, part of him is grateful to have someone else that is more sensible around. For now he'll stay by the side as Fernando scans Chu-e's horse. "These horses are mostly talks of legend, almost seems odd how someone with seeds to grow what attracts them came about," he shrugs though as Hoenn in general attracted odd people. [break][break]

"Correct, apparently the carrot seeds to draw then out are interested in dead land, or land with the dead in them"

[break][break]

+ [break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cowboy hat from gucci
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 15:31:32 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e feels almost kind of bad for . always brought out the worst in him; he couldn't resist teasing the oblivious younger man whenever he was around. It meant his attention was split and sadly Silph would get the shorter straw. Chu-e didn't know him other than what he had seen on TV and in reports but he counted Razz as a friend.

"I was only trying to settle because I know how far out of my league you are." But, the conversation at hand.

"Lots of weird stuff happens in Hoenn anyway. Magic carrot seeds being handed out at a festival is, like, pretty low bar at this point. I'm more surprised they didn't sprout into giant bean stalks."
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
cowboy hat from gucci
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 17:51:15 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Perhaps.

Being the odd one out is fine. Fernando cares little for their conversation. Not when such fine equine specimens lay before him. Hoenn may be swamped by the influx of horses but that’s to be expected. If anything, it helps confirm his theory.

Several pictures and notes later, he thanks both men for their time. This little day trip has been immeasurably valuable.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
cowboy hat from gucci
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 8:10:02 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz blinks if a bit of confusion at being out of the other's league. "I know you're a civilian and all but we're still in the same league Ki, I don't get your settling is it that you want a job in it?" yeah Razz was beyond confused now. This was not a topic he understood in any sense. [break][break]

"I think even going with a bean stock is going a little far even for Hoenn," he continues on with their normal conversation as Fernando captured what information he could with his Pokedex, Razz deciding to use this time to email the other about the information he's already collected about his own horse when he had to spend the week trying to get Almaz's trust.

[break][break]

+ [break]