he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Stone Delivery
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 6:26:56 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

There was a post here, but while fixing coding it I fucked it up *cries*

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Stone Delivery
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 19:28:11 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
268 for
The cave connecting Rustboro and Fallarbor had become very popular as of late. In ancient times, a massive meteor shower practically levelled the mountain in the area, leaving behind several rare materials within the battered landscape. Some of the scientists currently within Meteor Falls were in need of more supplies to aid in their research, as well as safe transport for the recovered meteor shards. And Delibird Deliveries was the only service willing to meet them in the treacherous cave system.

Although, some deliveries were too dangerous for even Locke to manage on his own.

Locke carefully guided Ji-Ji to an open bit of land outside the entrance to Meteor Falls, where a scarred, dark-haired man in a ranger uniform approached as they landed. “Razz Kingsman, good to meet you I'll be protecting you while we go down, any questions?”

“Pleasure’s all mine. Thanks for coming out to help us today,” they said, hopping off the dragon’s back and extending out their hand. The man couldn’t be much older than them, but he had a very mature air about him that put them at ease. The same couldn’t really be said about his Meowstic, though Locke was well-used to Pokémon with rowdy personalities.

With greetings out of the way, Locke started unloading the FRAGILE-marked boxes from their Drampa’s back. They clinked loudly with the materials and equipment requested by the scientists deep beneath the surface. “I have to admit, I don’t go spelunking regularly. How will we be navigating the cave?” they asked, carefully placing the boxes into a padded basket, and hefting it up onto their back.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Stone Delivery
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 2:40:09 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Why did people have to extend out their hands? Wasn't a simple verbal greeting enough? But he'll play nice about it as he doesn't have anything against the other as he shakes hands with his gloved one. It wasn't one he liked but it was the social norm. After that was done he waited for them to unpack their things to allow them to get ready for travel. Razz wasn't aware of how the other did his system so he'd rather the delivery boy take care of it. [break][break]

"It's fine, though if you're not used to the rough terrain I would suggest probably using one of your pokemon to carry the package, though if none of them are good with caves I could lend you one of mine for the safety of the package," Razz offers the other as he doesn't know what they would like. "For now we can easily go by foot, but deeper down to where they're at we'll need pokemon for proper climbing," he informs as he's already started to lead the way down. Salem for now stuck back near the other trainer to keep them close by since they were hired for protection.

[break][break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Stone Delivery
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2021 22:02:30 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
173 for
Locke nodded along as Razz gave him advice on traversing the caves. He was used to carrying the more fragile packages himself, as his usual helper was a bit too…enthusiastic at times. But luckily, he’d added to his roster recently. “I think I’ve got one that could manage the supplies.”

A beam of red light released Gre-Gre from his Pokéball. It was because of Greninja’s adeptness in caves that Locke would’ve rather kept him free for battle, but they supposed they’d just have to put their faith in the ranger to protect them.

“Alright Gre-Gre, I’m trusting you with these,” they informed the water Pokémon as they strapped the basket on. The shinobi frog gave few curious stretches to test the new weight, giving a thumbs up when he was satisfied. Locke pat his head and turned back to Razz. “All set.”

Leaving Ji-Ji to wait for him at the entrance, Locke and Gre-Gre followed the other man down into Meteor Falls proper. “So, when you say ‘we’ll need Pokémon for proper climbing…’”

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Stone Delivery
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 6:35:40 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

As the delivery boy prepared his own pokemon Razz made sure to bring out one who was more adept to a cave environment: Noibat. Last thing they needed was for them to be caught off guard. With a supersonic Cyan scans the cave ahead for anything before shaking their head. Alright they were good to go. [break][break]

As Razz had his Noibat lead the way the Ranger pointed toward some of the cavern walls and as they walked deeper in to note the different levels the cave had. “The expedition is further down in levels, near the end there is a rope that we’ll need to climb down as there is no direct way there and that’s just without the interference of pokemon like Trapinch and Hippowdon,” he explains. [break][break]

As if on cue Cyan makes a noise of warning as it uses its TELEPATHY to try and warn Locke of the loose sand they would fall in if not careful.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Stone Delivery
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 17:53:11 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
185 for
“Oh it’s so cute,” Locke couldn’t help but gasp when the ranger released a new Pokémon. Big ears, a smooshed face, and it even had little pants to boot. The screeching of its Supersonic was far less cute, but they couldn’t deny its practicality.

Locke carefully considered Razz’s explanation. Their immediate thought was that De-De and Chiro-Chiro could probably handle any ground-types they came across, being flying-types themselves. After a moment, however, they realized that it was less the Pokémon themselves that were dangerous, but rather the environment around them. Type advantage would mean very little in a cave-in.

As if to make the point clear, the path the group was taking intersected with a dangerously soft patch of earth. A sand trap likely made by one of the aforementioned Pokémon to capture prey. It would have claimed Locke as its next victim, had he not froze near its edge at the sudden sense of danger brought on by the Noibat’s Telepathy.

“Th-Thank you, I’ll try to pay more attention,” he said to the little bat, a bit embarrassed at needing to be saved already.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Stone Delivery
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 10:17:47 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Cyan gives a bit of a blush when he was called cute, the little bat giving a squee of glee. It makes Razz chuckle a bit as he could imagine how happy it was making his Noibat. Razz had taken time to train them up and now this was their first real mission. So Cyan was excited, and was happy for the praise. [break][break]

Thankfully they were still on cue when they were able to warn Locke of the incoming problem. “You’re fine things like these can be easy to miss when you’re not looking for them,” he comments trying to make the other feel better. He knows himself and how he puts himself down for things like this, so every now and then he’ll try to lift another. [break][break]

When they get deeper into the cave toward the hole he’s mentioned Razz checks the rope as a just in case. “So if you’d like we can try some pokemon that could fly down, if not feel free to go down first, Cyan will accompany you to ensure there is nothing in the walls that’ll come up on you”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Stone Delivery
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 18:49:30 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
151 for
Razz had seemed kind of intimidating at first, but he was turning out to be a real considerate guy. With renewed confidence, Locke carefully picked their way around the sand trap, and followed the ranger deeper into the tunnels.

The next leg of the trip went much more smoothly, the pair settling into a comfortable silence as Razz led them further down. It was clear the other man had studied the path well ahead of the mission, as it wasn’t long before they reached the large, dark hole where the scientists were said to be waiting.

Now, Locke wasn’t normally one to be put off by heights, but more often than not he could actually see how high he was. The presence of the cheery little bat eased his nerves a bit though, and after Razz finished checking the rope, Locke hefted himself on without complaint and descended into the darkness.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Stone Delivery
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 20:39:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
lunatone

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

genderless - levitate[break]
moonblast / psychic / rock slide[break]hypnosis / moonlight / explosion

FROM THE FALLS, a large swarm of Lunatone appear. Regardless of the time of day, they sense your intrusion. Their red eyes pierce into yours, and for some inexplicable reason (perhaps, the scientists have riled them up), they begin to soar toward you two with hostility.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Stone Delivery
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 9:58:19 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Cyan does as Razz promises, using their SUPERSONIC mixed in with their hearing to ensure that there were no pokemon within the walls. After Jamison had a bit of a head start Razz would give another look around before following suit. At first it seems like things were going to be fine. Though Razz knows better to think positively because life doesn't like to be easy for him. [break][break]

Case in point, the walls suddenly shaking forcing the rocks loose for ROCK SLIDE to come down at them. Though his worry was more on the rope than it was the rocks coming down. "Salem part them!" Razz orders as the cat on his back would use PSYCHIC to move any rocks coming down on them. Meanwhile Cyan would try to be protective grabbing onto Locke's back ready to flap his little wings the best he could should the delivery boy slip at all. [break][break]

"Salem make sure the rope is fine, that is your main priority," he orders the cat. The meowstic seems to protest because he could help but the last thing he needed was for them to suddenly pluge. "We can cover that just go," he orders as he looks over his shoulder, "You alright?" he questions needing to gauge just how much the other would be panicking.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Stone Delivery
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 15:28:39 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
156 for
Locke could barely see his own hands in front of his face. The only thing they could hear was the clinking of the scientists’ equipment above him, and the occasional Supersonic bouncing off the walls that surrounded them.

He paused when the echo that returned changed in pitch, craning his neck to try and catch Cyan’s reaction. But rather than the flash of green he’d expected, a pair of red eyes met his own. Then another. And another. Until a mass of glowing red eyes glared back at him.

They felt more than he saw the stones rush by, a few missing them by mere centimeters. Something suddenly grabbed their back, and the shock was enough to loosen Locke’s grip on the rope. Rather than drag them down, however, the weight lifted them just enough to hover in place.

“Yup! Yupyupyup, all good here,” Locke squeaked back as they scrabbled for the rope with Cyan’s assistance.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Stone Delivery
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 8:41:44 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

With the other good for now Razz would motion for Cyan to start going down. The small bat vigorously flapping his little wings to start lowering the delivery boy making sure they were close to the wall so that Locke could grab onto the rope if needed as they descended while Razz sent out his Decidueye. Link using a combination of PHANTOM FORCE and LEAF BLADE to fight off the moon stone pokemon. [break][break]

Razz was able to get himself down the rope himself with Link's distraction. The ranger noting the way one of them crashed down to the ground making Razz look up at Link and give a whistle to symbol that they were safe. From their position the scientist could easily be heard, least this would all be over soon.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Stone Delivery
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 1:05:56 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
235 for
Above Locke, Gre-Gre closed his eyes and began to build up focus for Extrasensory, drawing an aura of psychic energy around himself. His concentration was quickly broken, however, as the rope swayed again and the fragile cargo shifted dangerously on his back. Unable to fight back and defend the supplies at the same time, the Greninja resigned himself to a frustrated retreat.

Thankfully, the Decidueye’s distraction and Cyan’s assistance were more than enough to get Locke the rest of the way down. The postman’s hand refused to leave the rope even after his feet reintroduced themselves to the earth, the literal lifeline seemingly to be the only thing keeping him standing as he caught his breath. “That-Ya know that wasn’t so bad,” he managed to choke out. The Lunatone that collided with the ground next to him begged to differ.

They turned to thank Razz as he joined them, but a flash of light and another call from the from around the corner signaled the scientist’s arrival. The ranger had done his job, now it was their turn. Gre-Gre seemed relieved to lose the weight of the equipment, and the box of brightly-colored meteorite shards the researcher handed Locke was small enough to slip into their own pack this time, leaving the Greninja free to move around.

“Alright, all that’s left is get out of here! Are we going back the way we came or…?”

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Stone Delivery
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 10:24:47 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

“Good work,” he calls to Link as he comes down already feeling worn down, but he was glad to see that everything made it down okay. And that Jamison was safe, it was nice for simpler missions like this every now and then. Especially with how chaotic the Hoenn ended up being. [break][break]

“It should all be the same, good job in keeping calm, I know panicking can make these things more difficult,” he chuckles light heartedly. Thankfully climbing up should be easier than coming down.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Stone Delivery
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 5:02:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
&