Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
tuckered out [m]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 4:08:02 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar

Adrian and Rowan had been through a lot lately. The Vital Spirit Festival had exacted a toll and left many in distress, while many of them were coerced into further ventures to see the Tapu Bulu's quest through. For the past few weeks Rowan and Adrian seemed nigh inseparable, even now, but perhaps things were slowing down as their honeymoon phase winded down. And yet, they were at a hot spring; they probably couldn't help themselves if it came to it...

Adrian had already submerged himself in the tepid waters, welcoming the warmth that washed over him while he awaited Rowan. Nearby a Magby paddled through the water, dunking its head every now and again, relieving the inflammation of its many welts. He'd found the poor thing in his garden stung to hell, cowering under Vileplume's canopy. He felt sorry for the poor bugger's plight.

I wonder what's taking Rowan... Maybe I should—
Toddler Training using Magby.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
tuckered out [m]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 2:06:36 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Hey there, handsome.” Rowan stepped out into the open air of the hot springs, with only a towel standing between him and modesty. “Sorry I’m late, I made a new friend on the way here.” Moving through the hazy steam that clung in the air, they could see that Rowan indeed wasn’t alone as he approached. Cradled in his arms was the diminutive form of an Azurill, looking startled at her surroundings, yet finding comfort in the arms of the trainer. “She was all alone on Route 112, getting chased and attacked by a flock of Spearow.” True to Rowan’s description, there were small abrasions covering the Pokémon from top to bottom as if she had been pecked multiple times. “Hope you don’t mind that I brought her with me.” Azurill nuzzled into his form like a toddler, still looking for shelter from the dangers of the outside world.

Dropping the towel once he was close to the water, Rowan submerged himself into warmth with a sigh of relaxation and relief. “Were you worried I wasn’t going to come?” He teased Adrian with a smirk, leaning over to place a gentle kiss on their lips in his usual greeting. “Oh, that’s the Magby you told me about, right?” Rowan offered a small wave towards the Pokémon before checking on Azurill, still clutched in his arms. “I think she likes the warm water.” Azurill seemed more at ease now, the look she had of being on the verge of tears slowly subsiding.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
tuckered out [m]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 22:11:39 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"That's alright. You're here now." The healthy flush from the hot spring became a sweltering blush when he saw Rowan approaching. Eyes lingered suspiciously where they would, perhaps arousing the other's notice, but Rowan wouldn't be deterred from slipping into the springs carrying an Azurill. The story of it was tragic, if stereotypical.

"I don't mind. I was worried, though," he admitted in a soft tone, as if he was reluctant to mouth the words and thus breathe life into them. He proved quite superstitious.

"Yeah, that's the one." Scooting closer to Rowan that they're pressed shoulder-to-shoulder, Adrian dotes over the cute critter for a moment before turning his attention to the Azurill. "I think you're right. I would, after all that."

Adrian's offhand finds a handful of Rowan to squeeze, pulling them into his embrace via the hip.

"I've never been here before, either, but..."

The warmth seeped through to the core, expunging the aches and pains that riddled his body. Some of their marks Rowan would recognize, having inflicted them.

"...I really like it in here. What do you think...?"

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
tuckered out [m]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2021 6:59:36 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I missed you, too.” Rowan giggled softly as he was drawn closer towards Adrian, welcoming the feeling of having their hand placed firmly on his hip. “Azurill, do you want to go play with Magby?” He looked down towards the baby Pokemon, who seemed hesitant at first to leave the safety and comfort of Rowan’s arms. “Go on, they won’t bite.” Azurill squirmed out of his grasp and propelled herself gently through the water towards Magby, offering them a timid greeting in the form of their tail wag. “I hope they get along, I’m thinking about raising her as my own.” Rowan rested his head against Adrian’s shoulder, letting the warm sensation of the water relax his sore muscles.

“I absolutely love it here.” Rowan remarked with a smile on his face as he watched Azurill paddle around the shallow waters. “I always wanted to visit a hot spring like this when I was living in Galar, but never got the chance.” His eyes shifted towards the taller figure next to him, drinking in their appearance with longing. “I didn’t expect to be visiting one with the most amazing man in the region, though.”

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
tuckered out [m]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2021 20:54:35 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"I hope that works out, not that I have any doubts." Taking care of pokemon could be rough, especially when they had troubled upbringings. He'd caught this one early, so maybe it'd be alright, but Adrian remained wary. He'd plant a kiss against the crown of Rowan's head, feeling their silken strands drag and tickle against his skin.

Of course he does. What's not to like?

Adrian wore his flush vainly at Rowan's flattery, his fingers jittering where they clenched against their bare hide. "You're always saying such sweet things to me. I hope..." Adrian leaned in, towering over Rowan as his figure rose out of the water. "You don't interpret my silence as indifference..." Holding their chin up with his index finger, he'd drag his lips against theirs, causing the flesh to squelch and pucker as they connected.

Everything he felt, he'd put it out there.

Rowan had but to see it to know Adrian's heart.

I love you, Rowan," His voice was needy and desperate as he rolled his coarse digits through Rowan's tangle of hair, withdrawing from their embrace only long enough to murmur fervently. "Don't you ever get that twisted."

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
tuckered out [m]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 21:23:31 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Rowan could actually feel his heart skip a beat when he heard the words come from Adrian, echoing through his mind and removing all thought entirely. He knew that Adrian could sometimes be closed off, expressing their emotions in a different way than his own, making the phrase so surprising to hear coming from them. “Adrian…” Rowan felt slightly foolish, but he could actually feel tears starting to form in his eyes as he looked into their eyes with a smile. “...I love you, too.”

Relief washed over like the waters that surrounded him, able to finally express how he felt about them verbally. He’d been too afraid to say the words first, worried about the possibility of them not being reciprocated. Rowan moved forward and pressed his lips to theirs once more, not caring about the public environment they were in or the Pokémon they were supposed to be looking after. Azurill bounced in the water slightly, watching their embrace with curious eyes, shifting towards Magby for a moment before giving them a smooch on the cheek and swimming off with a giggle. Before long their lips would part once more, resting his forehead against theirs with a smile. “You make me so happy.”

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
tuckered out [m]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2021 5:43:42 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Let's be happy together, then." His lips stretched wide with a welcomed warmth as he pulled away, giving Rowan's head a pat and ruffling their hair affectionately. Little things like that, doting over Rowan; these were physical representations of his boundless adoration.

Relaxing into the hot spring at Rowan's side, Adrian felt lighter. And maybe that wasn't entirely a good sign, but it made him giddy. Rowan's affect on him was physical. There existed brilliant sparks flying betwixt these two star-crossed lovers. "So, will you come home with me tonight?"

For once he showed a bashful streak, averting his eyes from Rowan's, perhaps too embarrassed to admit it had been a heartfelt moment...
@ row
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
tuckered out [m]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2021 22:16:33 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Rowan was always happy whenever he was with Adrian, even on the most mundane of occasions, it was how he knew that the love he felt for them was the real thing and not just an effect of being his first relationship. “Happy together, easy.” He smirked softly and leaned back into the comforting body of his boyfriend, letting out a small sigh of content. Azurill seemed to be more at ease around the two of them, as though their affection had a positive effect on the baby Pokemon. “I see they are getting along.” Rowan nodded towards the two of them, able to see the friendliness that had been cultivated between the two abandoned creatures, almost as though they had a real home now.

“Do you even have to ask?” Rowan giggled softly, placing a hand on their toned chest, running his digits over their flesh slowly. “I’d come home with you every night, if I could.” Despite the existence of the honeymoon phase, he couldn’t help but feel as though he’d never lose the physical attraction he had towards Adrian. They embodied everything that he found alluring and attractive, without exception. “You’re cute when you are shy, you know that?” A devious smirk stretched across his lips, noting the bashfulness and only finding it even more alluring to see this other side of them.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
tuckered out [m]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2021 8:33:58 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
It does seem that way. Magby and Azurill deserved a win. Rowan teased him relentlessly, which he'd come to expect from his companion. "Yeah, yeah..." It was too bad his sister moved in before they'd met. Maybe things would have gone a little differently, then. "But seriously, won't you come over tonight? I got Netflix, or we could..."

He wanted to hear them say yes. Every moment spent denying him this affirmation left him increasingly more despondent, even causing him to pout as he mustered the classic sad puppy eyes that won over hearts.

You’re cute when you are shy, you know that?

"So is that a yes?"
He wouldn't relent for a second.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
tuckered out [m]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 1:37:19 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Rowan couldn’t resist the opportunity to tease his boyfriend, especially after they had just shared such a tender moment only minutes ago. “I dunno…” He began in a sing-song tone, obviously looking to continue the ruse for a little while longer at the very least. “...I have so much to do tomorrow…” Rowan’s lips curled into a smirk as he presented them with the lie, wading closer to Adrian in the water before playfully running a hand up their bare thigh beneath the surface. “Of course it’s a yes, handsome.”

“We can do anything you want.” There was an emphasis on that particular word, the rest of his meaning conveyed through the hungry look in his eyes as he glanced up towards them. Retreating his hand from the suggestive position that it was in, Rowan climbed out of the water as bare as he’d stepped into it, making sure to give Adrian plenty of time to look him over before retrieving the towel. “Not gonna keep me waiting, are you?” He asked as he turned back towards them, watching as Azurill bounced out of the water to happily follow after her new trainer.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
tuckered out [m]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 1:51:33 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Adrian continued pouting with a whine, shivering at Rowan's touch as it elicited much from him.

"Anything...?" There were a few things he wanted to try between them, if Rowan was willing and able. Supervising their exit from the pool, Adrian's tongue flicked out, licking at his upper lip before receding behind a smirk.

"Say no more."

The water sloshed around him as he pushed himself out, bracing a knee against the ground before bringing himself to full height and draping a towel over himself.

"I'm right behind you..." For a moment he'd pull the towel away as he stumbled up along behind Rowan, whipping it at him playfully, motivating him to give it some hustle.

Turning around, he calls out: "Magby, we're leaving!"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
tuckered out [m]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 5:33:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: