he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Where are the Memes?
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2021 5:19:28 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Ever since he finished his IT job Razz hasn't used his phone anywhere near as much. Though ever since a certain someone stole his phone number it went off often. Though as things were going by Razz has come to notice that the cat memes he was being sent had been slowing down. And some of them seem darker than the usual. Razz wasn't much for reaching out, but seeing as the ex-Beast was starting to grow on him he figured why not attempt to reach out rather than leaving the memes on read. [break][break]

=Want to come over and see baby Magikarp?=
[break]

With that message sent out Razz was already up for his morning routine. Checking out his pokemon, give them food, relight his little Terrain of Truth to practice more with it and have it around his apartments. Everything should be fine. "If you see him tell him to climb down, remember he's not what he was.... I hope," Razz tells Sabrina so the female meowstic could send the other his way. [break][break]

It is a bit of a hike down toward the water from his apartments but Choi would most likely need to use a flying pokemon to get here anyways. He could use the flier to come down to the water where he would find Razz in a shallow end where his two magikarp were as wells their newly hatched babies.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Mission: Toddler Training

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,578 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Where are the Memes?
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2021 15:09:09 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
might have been oblivious to Chu-e's totally real romantic affections but he was sharp in other ways. The slow mental decline and subsequent depression of knowing you were (probably) turning into a statue could fuck a man right up. That plus the whole 'dying' thing had really put a damper on his mood. In fact, when Razz had texted the offer, Chu-e had been laying in bed and allowing himself to rot into the pillows. , being a trooper as well as a certified bad bitch, had agreed to look over a report for him today given his quickly fracturing mental state.

Chu-e almost didn't bother to read the message at all. It was only by chance he even read it.

=um hell yeah??=

Is what he sent back after reading it over a time or two, small smile coming on his face. Despite... a lot of things, Chu-e did genuinely like Razz and his company. Forcing himself up, a few plans were made. A quick shower and chance and he was off on the back of his Drampa, the dragon basically his flying service.

Chu-e arrived at the pool a little air sick and exhausted but pleased. Sinking down next to the other when he spotted him, Chu-e leaned over the water so he could see the cute little fry.

"Razzie, they're adorable!" While Chu-e liked cats more it didn't mean he didn't enjoy the babies of other creatures. Razz might notice since he was closer that Chu-e looked pretty tired compared to his usual self, deep bags under his eyes.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Where are the Memes?
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2021 15:50:31 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Oddly enough when Chu-e first came he didn't even see him. Rather he sensed them as the entered his Terrain. Interesting who knew since the flames were above. However Razz's attention doesn't leave the Magikarp until he hears his name being called causing him to look up. "Razzie? really?" he questions, maybe it was his father's influence but he felt the nickname childish. [break][break]

On seeing another one of the fry seems to get excited and starts swiftly racing toward Chu-e to tackle them. Salem quickly reacting and using Psychic to stop them before they had the chance. Razz sighs in relief, "Careful that one likes tackling," he warns as he rubs his chest in experience. Salem seems to scold the baby before putting her back in the water[break][break]

"You... ummm okay?" ever the smooth one he was

[break][break]

+ [break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,578 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Where are the Memes?
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 16:41:12 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Razzie is cute! And you need more cute things in your life. You're too serious." But Chu-e said it with fondness in his tone. He can't help but laugh softly at the eagerness of the baby fish, amused as Salem saves him from sudden death. Given how delicate he is, though, even the Tackle might do more than bruise. Especially with his recent stint in the hospital.

At the question, Chu-e opens his mouth to answer, to brush it off as him just being tired or something easy. has enough on his plate that Chu-e doesn't want to worry him, to feel like he's burdening the other with his own problems. But that seems to stick on his tongue, the lie of 'I'm fine.' with a basic excuse and change of subject simply not coming out.

"No." Is what comes out instead. It doesn't feel like pulling teeth or much of anything, just a kind of befuddlement at his own answer. Chu-e doesn't pick up that anything could be coaxing this out of him; figures that this is just him being too honest and easy to confuse since he's been so tired.

But, since it's out in the open, Chu-e figures he may as well continue. Glancing at his hands, he worries with the fabric of his pants as he thinks over how to follow that.

"I've not been sleeping well. Lots of nightmares. My health is also getting worse. I'm just not dealing with it very well." And that was a little more raw than intended but the truth.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Where are the Memes?
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 3:27:54 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I have cute things," Razz protest as he picks up the very baby magikarp that tried to tackle the other just a minute again, "Babies are cute, and ummm..... Salem is cute?" he's grasping now as it's pretty clear he doesn't have much concept up cute. Though with the way Salem squishes his cheeks when he's called cute Razz is sure he isn't far off. [break][break]

Though he is a tad surprised at the other as they're actually honest with how they're doing. He was expecting jokes like the older man always did. "I'm sorry to hear that Choi, genuinely, sort of invited you over because I noted the way your text had changed ummm... Is there anything I can do to help? Do you know what has made your sickness worse?"[break][break]

As if sensing Choi's distress one of the baby magikarp go toward Chu-e before swimming in a little circle as if it were a miracle cure.

[break][break]

+ [break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,578 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Where are the Memes?
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 16:12:15 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Salem is very cute. But you still need more cute things... like this." Fishing in his pocket, Chu-e pulls out a pokeball. It's expanded, opened, a small puff of purple fluff released. The huge eyes of an Espurr look up at before it toddles and flops down, looking into the water. Soft paws pat at the surface, at the baby fish gathered there. He had adopted a Meowstic from the shelter and she ended up being pregnant when he took her in. "His name is Qiqi. Want to pet him?"

Mostly he uses the Espurr as a momentary distraction, to gather up his words and thoughts before he answered the heavier questions Razz had asked. His own hand finds the water, dips under the surface to allow the guppy to nibble at his fingertips if it wanted. How could Chu-e even breath the topic? It was complicated.

"You're too nice to me, Razzie. After all the shit I did in Kanto." He smiles and it's only a little watery. "I'm dying, you know? I don't have that much time left... sometimes I wonder if I deserve it, for all the shit I did." Taking his hand back, Chu-e gently rubs his fingers through Qiqi's fur.

"You're a good person, Razz. I wish more people were like you."

And everything he said, those flames would shout 'truth'.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Where are the Memes?
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 19:27:22 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz drops the baby magikarp in his hands as she fights out of his grip, clearly wanting to keep on swimming and not be held. Fair enough Salem just giggles when he is confirmed cute by the other and even more so when they mention his trainer needs more cute on his life. Razz feels that is quite impossible considering both his reputation and his face. Not the most positive of thoughts but he did perk up a bit when Espurr is brought out. Walking through the water when he's allowed to pet the other Razz brings out his hand about 90% of the way to allow the kitten to decide if they wanted to be petted or not. He's dealt with enough cat pokemon to know they can be finicky. "He's very cute, you used to be this cute Salem what happened?" the Ranger actually jokes, whether or not it was a fluke was up in the air. But it did earn him getting splashed by the blue cat. [break][break]

For now the Ranger enjoys the silence as the baby Magikarp seem to circle and splash in some excitement with another new pokemon. Seems like the cute was very much needed for the heavy hitter Choi just threw. Razz is left in shock at the news, there is some subconscious part of him that wants that switch in his head to appear in his head. That the other was messing with him like he always did but it never came. Silence will flow once more as Razz tries to think of what to say. [break][break]

"I... I'm really not," Razz admits as he knows of all the shit he's done. "And if I weren't nice to you after the stuff you've done in Kanto then.... I.... then I'd be a hypocrite." there is a shaking in his voice that is making this all hard to admit. Salem is quick to pick up on it and jumps over toward his trainer to hang on his shoulder and starts to purr to help Razz focus and ground himself. [break][break]

"I... I haven't been straight forward with you, but since you're being honest with me..." he trails off hoping that the rest doesn't need to be said about his wanting to be honest back. "There is a reason why I recognized you because I worked with you, I doubt you'd remember me seeing as puberty hit me hard since then but....[break][break]

Its why I found it hard to trust you at first... why I'm not a good person but... but I want to be."
his hands are shaking now and honestly if it weren't for Salem grounding him he might have fallen apart admitting this much. As while the other does seem to enjoy messing and confusing him they don't seem like the person they used to be. Though he still has no intention of sharing his old name with the other, let them try to remember who he was. "So if I judged you based on those things then how could I ever expect to get better from that myself?"

[break][break]

+ [break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,578 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Where are the Memes?
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 14:19:35 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I think that's different, though." For all 's spiraling, Chu-e now seems mostly calm if a bit tired. Resigned. "You were born into Rocket, right? You never had a choice. I did, so...." He shrugged that off, pulled Qiqi into his lap and started to scratch the kitten's chin. He really enjoyed cuddles, as evidenced by him leaning into the touch when Razz had offered it earlier.

"I mean, you're a lot younger than me, so I kind of assume that, anyway.... but you're a good person in my eyes. You had so much shit happen to you and you still try so hard for others despite everything. If that's not being a good person, what is?" Looking back up, Chu-e offered a weak smile to the other.

"I'm glad you got out. I wish I had been smarter when I was younger to be like you. I'll never be able to be a good person because of what they did to me." What would the fire show? If Chu-e believed it more than anything? His own truth that stayed buried in his chest, aching and raw. He had his own goals, his own desires; he wanted the League to be ripped apart and the bad parts exposed so they couldn't poison anyone like he had been poisoned when he was a kid. Yet, in some way, despite the fire in his chest that burned hot with rage somewhere along the line Chu-e had given up on crucial pieces of himself. Had given up on ideas like redemption.

"But I know after I'm gone, as long as people like you are still around, things will be okay for the world."
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Where are the Memes?
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 4:40:56 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Is it? [break][break]

Razz can't help but question to himself. Sure he was born into Rocket but he went along with everything. While it had to be built up so he would no longer hesitate he did what he was told. There was red on his hands that he would probably never be able to wash off. "You joined as a teenager right? Still pretty impressionable if you ask me, and its not beneath Rocket to prey on the young when they're in need" Maybe he's just making an excuse for the other like he seemed to do for him. [break][break]

"But yeah the part of being born into it was one of the few truths I told you, but thanks I guess I am really trying, feels hard sometimes though," he admits as he draws a circle in the water to which one of the baby magikarp follows. Salem gives him a bit of a question as he pets Salem over his shoulder in thanks. [break][break]

Razz wants to give the other a 'at least you're out now' kind of answer back to him. Though he wonders something about the 'what they did to me.' Wonders on if the they was Rocket or League as he knows the other did have a personal grudge against them. "You can always try to be better than who you were then? I don't know how much time you have left but nothing wrong with trying to make things right? You don't need to be a part of the league to help another." [break][break]

The ranger doesn't expect an answer back as he could see the two fishes getting tired as they were slowing down. He should return them so they could rest and play more later.

[break][break]

+ [break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,578 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Where are the Memes?
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 5:59:50 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e is quiet as he tries to take in what was saying.

Could he be better? Could he really? With everything that he had done, everything he would have to do?

"I really hate the League." Is what he finally answers with, quiet, as he watches the tired baby fish be returned to their balls. "Not for the people in it, but for all the corruption. People using it's good name for their own selfish desires. To hurt people. I don't think I can be a good person until the wolves who slipped in the ranks are outed."

He sighs, slowly stands up, joints creaking and tight. Chu-e was so tired.

"At the end of the day, I know what I want. I want to make sure that no one is ever hurt like me or you were ever again. It's impossible but... is that such a bad thing to want?" It wasn't really a question for Razz to answer, just to think about. Chu-e wondered, too, if it was really something to focus on but....

What else could he live for if not for that?
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Where are the Memes?
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 5:03:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: