2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
04. EXCURSION: TRICK HOUSE
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 0:37:55 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Since there was now no artificial limits on pokemon, Chu-e tossed out his Drampa as he floated back up to the hole. Sugar faded back into her normal, small, cute, Meowth form. The piece of the machine was secured on Togekiss now instead of hanging from her paws.

Chu-e pat the feathered 'seat' behind him.

"Hop on, hotcock! I need to go home and shower."

Waving to , Chu-e motioned to the Drampa, which was hovering in the air next to him.

"I got you a ride, too! He's a good boy who can get us home quick!" He didn't want the scientist to feel like CHu-e had just left her behind, after all. After waiting for Leon to mount the Togekiss with him, he leaned back to give one last, gay kiss in front of everyone present before sailing off into the sunset.
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,373 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 1:16:25 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
What was this? A milky blessing from the lord? It washed away blood, and Lulu looked up, confused and sputtering, dairy in the eye.

The destruction of the machine, the woman who had been dealing with it, and all else took a backseat to the sudden change in weather, and how it seemed to heal all her wounds.

The gun in her hand weighted on a loose, tired wrist. Shit.

She stumbled onto the back of the Drampa, following after the sunset with her harnessed, necking cohorts. As they passed through damage, she almost forgot to recall her Malamar. Almost. Maybe even thought about leaving it. All aboard, in the end, nonetheless.

Feeling like chopped liver, she found comfort only in the parts taken along with them.

Someday, perhaps Lulu would also find her dignity. One could only hope.

TLDR
* what ???
* climbs on drampa's back and accepts defeat
* cuddles machine parts

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 2:07:47 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
the machine exploded as everyone did their part to taking it out and clearing out the danger. he would have liked to have done it with the trick master still alive. the world was a little less quirky now. at least the milky rain summoned by zac lifted his spirits as he felt his spirit and body drained and let a few drops into his mouth to refresh himself.

as the rest of them cleaned up he was handed a stone by @sumi as a parting gift. the stone was a beautiful little gem and kazimir turned it over in his hand to admire it when zac's little talk to Yui reached his ears. "since when do you own a cola company?!" he felt like he missed something, either way he picked up a bit of machinery that was left over for himself and calls his pokemon over to him before waving a hand at yui and zac. "yo you guys need a lift to a hospital or something? cause i don't think magical milk is gonna fix all of our problems. just a thought."

today had been crazy, and he was ready to put it behind him.

tldr; gets gifted a primal stone
steals a bit of megalopolan machinery for himself

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 6:59:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]EXCURSION: SOOTOPOLIS A

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

REWARD POST

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/591796723928662048/828167652362027058/explorelegend.mp3[/player]
[break][break]

REPORT COMPLETE!

[break][break][break][break]
Congratulations! Completing this excursion has increased progress toward fulfilling the progress bar found here. Stay tuned for further developments!
[break][break][break][break][break]

Rewards:

[break][break][break][break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

PARTICIPANTS:

@sumi @haykov (no rewards)