04. EXCURSION: TRICK HOUSE

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 6:24:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","sumi1"]
[attr="class","sumi3"]
Katsumi's Outfit
[attr="class","sumi2"]Not soon after her arrival many more people joined in. Katsumi just watched with wide eyes as several different, peculiar characters came into play. It was times like this she appreciated being away from home. She certainly wouldn't find herself in situations like these back in Johto.

As introductions flew around and the offer of snacks that Katsumi politely declined, it seemed they would all be dressing up for the occasion. With him, Zac had several 'cop' costumes. It would seem they would be separated into the categories 'cops' and 'robbers'. It was an old game she used to watch her siblings play but she never really saw the appeal.

However, this time it offered a new flavor that she was intrigued by, to say the least. Taking the cop costume she bowed once more as she thanked Zac. Clipping the badge on her chest and donning the hat and sunglasses she followed behind the rest into the Trick House. Her nerves were starting to get to her all over again so she sort of hung out in the back.

This being her first time at the trick house let alone participating in something like this, everything started to go to shit real fast. A blinding light flashed everyone, but luckily the sunglasses shielding most of it. Quickly after though she ended up losing her bearings, quite literally, as they all fell through the floor.

In a quick moment they were in one room, only for Katsumi's eyes to adjust to see her surrounded with the other league members in a cage. "Is it supposed to end up like this? We didn't something wrong already right?" she asked softly as she rubbed at her ankle. She'd landed on it wrong.

At the mention of lost things she noticed her bag was gone as well. All she had access to was her phone and two of her pokémon. Misty, her Vaporeon and Oswald, her Raboot. As time went on Katsumi began to realize just how sheltered she seemed to be. She'd never been to an 'escape room'. It sounded scary. She wanted to be of use to her team but she just wasn't sure what someone like her could offer.

"Tequila?...Well, good news Yui. We've got our first clue." Zac said as he managed to find a flask in the cell. Looking around she called her Raboot to her side to help her search for anything of use. "Maybe we can see if there's some sort of lever or button in this cell? Something hidden that might open up a way for us to get out." she muttered softly as she and Oz started getting to work patting down the surfaces around them.

[ Robbers (?) 3/4 ]

--
tl;dr: | xtra notes:
- Accepted cop costumes
- Katsumi trailed behind the others and followed them into the trick house
- Got teleported into a cage with the other league members
- Made note of her equipment / remaining things on her person
- Suggested they search for some hidden compartment / lever they could push that might open up a way for them to escape the cell.
RED LIPS, WET SKIN ON,
- t h e - p o r c e l a i n -
dandy ♫

[newclass=.sumi1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/07/4d/AJIi0QSj_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#932f44!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #15151a;border-right:2px solid #15151a;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .sumi3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 6:34:34 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
kazimir took a pair of snacks from zac and began to chow down on the bar as he followed the rest of them into the house. it wasn't until the blinding light decided to hit all of them that he lost his lunch as he did a spit take as he felt himself flipped over and land on something solid. "ow...what the...hey what happened to my?" looking down at himself he found himself with zac, yui, and katsumi in one cell with...their costumes swapped? he was certain he took one of the cop outfits that zac handed to him.

very quickly he began to notice everything else going on around him and the others. they were in cages after they had finished dealing with the first room of the trick house, not hte best reward he would have thought about clearing a puzzle but then again this was the trick house, normalcy probably wasn't something he was going to get in spades around here. "ok...so...what the hell do we...hey, hey what the hell where are my pokemon?!"

he started to pat around his belt area to find he was down to just one pokeball, the rest of his were missing along with his regular clothes. was this part of their newest challenge? if so... "trick master sure is a funny guy. you guys still got all your pokemon? or know what we're supposed to do to get outta here?"

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 4:52:48 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
Yui placed her finger under her chin going deep into thought. "I'm not entirely sure this is how it normally goes but maybe because we're all special guests? I mean Zac is a gym leader, Kazimir is famous, I'm a Silph so maybe they're recording a prank or a game show?"  she threw out playfully "It is strange our pokeballs are gone, Who do you guys have? I have my eevee Cherrim and Ditto." she said out loud, whatever was going on it was clear they were meant to be a on a team. [break][break] Maybe there was a clue in the Pokémon that were allowed to remain? Maybe they could find a way out of the cage with the Pokémon that had remained? She had a feeling though that it would not be that simple however.

Tldr: Yui simply asked a bunch of questions.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 14:52:35 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Robbers 4/4

The counter on the screen clicked over as Kazimir joined them in the cell, but the cell door didn't open. "Huh. I was sure that was gonna open when you arrived," Zac said, scratching his beard. He stared out through the bars of the cell into the pitch blackness beyond. Their cramped cage was a solitary island of light in a vast dark room. 
    "You guys still got all your Pokemon?" Asked , and Zac blanched. "Ah damn! I had most of mine in the bag with the snacks," he admitted. "All I've got left is Mowana." Zac sent out the Rotom possessed lawnmower. It drove around the cell in tight circles, spraying grass clippings which started to squirm and grow, searching for soil as they reacting to Zac's Grassy Terrain
    Zac joined @sumi in looking for hidden levers or buttons. After a few minutes of searching Zac gave up. "You find anything Sumi? How about you, Yui? Got any ideas?" Zac asked the Silph prodigy. "If not, then we might need to be a tad more direct."  
    Beside him Rotom revved its engine, before Charging straight into the metal door. The bars dented, but the little ghost type didn't have enough power to tear through the iron. "Who has someone a little stronger?" Zac asked, as his Rotom prepared a Helping Hand for whoever was up next. 

-Kaz arrives and the doors don't open
-Zac realizes his Pokemon are missing
-Zac doesn't find any hidden switches
-Mowana Charges the door (it doesn't open)
-Mowana prepares to Helping Hand whoever is going to break us out 

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,578 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 22:25:31 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Seems like he wasn't alone. Shortly after popping into the cell, and were in here with him. Maybe @haykov. It was unclear if they had been abandoned just yet.

"Well, this fucking sucks." Is what was said as he reached into his fake bosom. Only for him to frown, reach deeper, then hunch over and pull open his shirt to shake vigorously. A pokeball and tube of lip gloss fell out, making him groan in frustration. "My fuckin' knives and lock-picking shit is gone! .... and most of my pokemon!" Snatching up the one pokeball, and the lip-gloss, he released a Togekiss into the cramped space around them. Peeks chirped but Chu-e only frowned. He hadn't wanted to actually solve puzzles. He had wanted to cheat the system.

Before he could complain, the small TV clicked on. A short and pudgy man was on the screen, looking distressed with a gun to his head. "Help me! Help me! They have me! You have to-" But it cut out and went back off. Surely just a part of the game, right?

Well... No sense in sitting around here.

"What do you have? Think we can bust out?" Chu-e had an idea on how to cheat the system anyway and bust out of here but he was interested in what Leon and Lulu might come up with instead. His idea might cause damage.

- all his shit had been taken except his togekiss and a single lipgloss
- the tv turns on (presumably will do the same in the 'robbers' cell) to show a distressed man at gunpoint. all part of the act?
- has an idea to get them out but wants to let the others assess themselves first

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 23:22:16 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Yuifujin"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric1"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric2"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric3"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric4"]

a̸͈͉͌̋̽t̵̗͙͆̃͋̕ͅh̵̪̱̃͂ȅ̸̘̌͠n̷̗̖͕̋͝a̶̰̚͠ ̴̢̲̀ṣ̷̣̺̿̾͘ͅe̶̛̹͍̫͎̓͊e̴͙̺͇̗͐̌̕ṣ̵̨͕̂ ̶͎͍̱̼̓̏a̴̱̫̓̒l̷͖̹̘̦̓͠l̷̻̹̀̎̕

[attr="class","Yuifujinpost"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinpost1"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"] X

Wait. the grass clipping's... "Zac. You can grow things really fast right? Tapu bulu n all that?" she asked curiously as she confirmed her theory with him via the grass. As she dug through her purse and pulled out the muesli bars triumphantly. She opened the wrapping off of the bar, but instead of biting into it yui breaks it down the middle and starts to stick her fingers as if digging around for something in it before finding something. "Aha!" she said as she pinched something between her fingers. [break][break]

She ran up to the door and placed the seeds carefully underneath. "Nature is tenacious." she said simply "Now make those seeds grow! go go go!" she cheered as she backed up. 

[break][break]
[break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","Yuifujinicon"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinwords"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric5"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric6"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric7"]

FOR

[attr="class","Yuifujinbot"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinnick"]Codey

Male // Adaptibility // Tri-Attack, Lock on, Hyper-Beam, Magic Coat, Zap cannon, Agility
[attr="class","Yuifujinthing"]
Porygon-Z// Porygon-z did x[break]

[attr="class","Yuifujinbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.Yuifujin]border:solid 1px #232323;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #232323;background-color:#2B2B2B;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric1]float:right;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-bottom:solid 15px #8c34eb;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-bottom:solid 15px #2B2B2B;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #8c34eb;border-left:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2B2B2B;border-left:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost]border:solid 1px #232323;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinparty]background-color:#232323;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#8c34eb;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinwords]float:left;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#777777;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinthing]font-size:10px;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 23:56:27 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

The handful of seeds and dried fruit was already growing as Yui placed it at the base of the door. "Great idea! Let me give it the ol' Zac Zap," said the other readhead. He placed his massive hands over the broken muesli and the seeds burst into life. Wild oats and barley sprung up in long brown sprigs that danced around the bars. Quinoa plants spread along the ground, leafy greens with fluffy purple spears to hold their delicious seeds. All in all, the grain didn't do much. 
    But then the fruit sprouted.
The chunks of mango, papaya and coconut swelled, forming bulging masses of revived fruit. Zac felt like he was watching a nature documentary, as the fruit life cycle played out in high speed right in front of him. The fruit formed, fresh and plump, before collapsing in on itself as it rotted, leaving only the seeds inside. Those same seeds wriggled against the floor, digging down through the cracks in the tiles and setting roots to pull from the earth below.
    Now in a nutrient bed, the fruit seeds burst into action, racing up towards the single fluorescent light above them. The coconut sprout was fastest, and Zac knew from his backyard shed just how much damage coconuts could do if left unchecked. The woody body of the plant pushed up and around the iron bars, and Zac could hear the metal creaking. "There we go! Keep growing buddy!" Zac said encouragingly, as the tree bent the bars. Papaya wasn't far behind, working in concert with its tropical friend to force the metal out of the way. Iron bars were no obstacle for mother nature.
    And then it was mango time. It grew the slowest by far, with the palm-sized seed drawing energy and setting deep, deep roots before reaching for the light. The mango tree pushed upwards, ripping through the weakened metal like a hungry Ursaring through Zac's picnic basket.
    The mighty mango tore the door off its hinges as it forced its way towards the light. Zac let out a shout of excitement, just as the tree hit the lightbulb above them, popping it like a grape and dropping them into darkness.

-Zac grows some quinoa (it didn't open the door)
-Zac grows some tropical plants
-The mango tree rips the door apart, but also breaks the light

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,335 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 23:57:31 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
She hadn’t received an answer from her boss. No matter. If they were all there and still, nothing was happening, then perhaps that wasn’t it anyways.

And this was too cramped.

“Well. To hell with this.” Following the video’s end, her body turned to darkness, and she slipped through the bars. Cages could no longer contain her.

From the other side, she addressed them. “Can’t say I have a clever solution to this one, but I can go look around. Or, the other option—” she reached for the one pokeball she’d been left with and held it up. SUPERPOWER. Although I think that would maybe end poorly for you.”

TLDR:
* lulu escapes the cage via avatar power
* asks others (mainly ) how they'd prefer she help

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 0:08:19 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
when asked what pokemon they had kazimir took his only ball and could see the silhouette of a sword floating inside of it and smiled. "hey i have my aegislash, maybe it can-what are you guys doing?" his enthusiasm at finding a way out of here was cut when he saw Yui and Zac dig out a little pocket in the ground and drop some kind of fruit bar into it. then Zac worked his magic and his green thumb started to sprout new life in their cell, a welcome surprise to his rotom who began to eat up (or mow up in this case) the little bits of green.

then a tree starts to grow and push against the doors. the sound of metal creaking and stone cracking started to weigh on kazimir as he took a step back as he could see cracks along the walls and ground around him. "uh guys?" his question is drowned out by the sound of the door falling off its hinges and falls to the floor as the tree smacks itself into the roof breaking their only source of light and leaving the rest of them in darkness. "...well...tiiiiiiimber!" the sound of a pokeball opening was one of the first to break the silence that their plan created as the aegiaslash was quickly grabbed by kazimir and swung at the tree, cutting into it fully in one fell swoop with its SACRED SWORD going through like butter.

"anyone got a light or something? cause i can barely see two feet in front of me out here. oh and everyone take like one...two steps back." kazimir commented as he aimed a kick at the tree his pokemon cut to knock the top half that was now free and loose over so it fell onto the floor, crushing the iron bars underneath it. "unless you guys want to try our luck in the dark. the trick-"

suddenly one light did brighten up the room, a small screen above them that showed off a small pudgy man tied up with a gun to his head, pleading for help before static consumed his image and the screen blinked dead leaving them alone once again. "ok...looks like we got a time limit folks, damn that trick master sure knows his showmanship."

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,578 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 17:53:07 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Something happens before Chu-e can really reply.

The whole building shakes, some massive sound coming from above. It makes the hanging light-bulb in their cell shake, dust from the foundation raining down in spots around them. This is not concentrated, but something all of them, even those in the Robbers cell, would hear and feel.

"What the fuck was-" The lights brighten, too much, a mechanical buzzing, before many of the lights start to pop with great shatters of glass and sparks. It happens intermittently, everywhere, even inside of the cells. When and find that they can see again, Chu-e is once again missing. His pokemon, the Togekiss, was left behind as well, confused.

It's not just people, though, as those who would look around would notice it seems to be objects teleporting randomly as well. The TV in the Cops cell is gone from the wall, crashes to the floor just outside a few feet away, breaking. A bar from the Robber's cell vanishes, reappearing over top of 's head and threatening to crash into her. The air tastes like static and smells like ozone, suddenly. The whole atmosphere is just... a lot less friendly than before.

Something just above them all starts to click, repeatedly, like talons scuttling along wood.

- SHAKES THE JAR OF BEES REALLY HARD : )
- Something happens on one of the upper floors, shaking the whole building and making a loud sound EVERYONE will hear and feel. They don't know what it was.
- Chu-e is teleported away (people being teleported randomly goal). We don't know where he is.
- Random things start to teleport around, too.
- All the lights turn on for a second before they all start to explode from a release of some type of energy
- A metal bar from the Robbers cage is about to bash in the head. Save her! Or don't, I'm not your mom
- Something activates on the floor directly above everyone. We also don't know what that is.
- Togekiss is left with Leon and Lulu
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 13:29:11 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

The world shook. Metal rattled and reality fizzed, as if it were a can of Charja-cola being mishandled by a careless, skateboarding teen.
    The severed top of the mango tree disappeared, followed moments after by most of the TV. The remaining section sparked, offering poor lighting to their ongoing situation. The bars of their cell clattered as sections were removed. The air filled with plaster and dust, and by the spitting electric light Zac saw that the other walls were missing chunks too, showing off their gnarly innards of wood and DIY wiring. 
    "What the h-" he was cut off as a massive metal bar appeared in the air above . Considering the height difference, it was around Zac's elbow. He grabbed it. Reality sparked, and the bar disappeared, leaving him holding a refreshing can of Charja-Cola. "-ello! Now that's what I'm talking ab-" the can disappeared, leaving Zac holding a gun. "-loody gun! It's a bloody gun!" Zac hurled the firearm down one of the dark hallways. 
    He let out a sigh and wiped his head. What a morning. 

-Top of the mago tree disappears
-Zac saves Yui's life, and is immediately rewarded
-Zac throws the gun down a nearby hallway

close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
It's a little cold in paradise, tonight.
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 2:50:29 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“Where the hell are my Pokeballs?” Leon searched frantically over his entire person, only able to produce two of the ones he’d brought along with him. “You’ve got to be kidding me.” Inside one was the Togedemaru that he’d recently acquired, unruly and possessing the bad habit of chewing on Leon and his clothes like a teething child. The other Pokeball was an unknown subject, having stolen this Pokemon from the house where and lived in Evergrande City. Before he had a chance to consider sending one of them out, there was a strange shift in the atmosphere, loud sounds and flashing lights appearing randomly all around them. “I HATE IT HERE!” Leon shouted over the noise, suddenly finding that was not among them when the light finally returned to normal. “Okay, fuck this.”

Grabbing onto the Pokeball that he’d stolen from his fellow Rockets, Leon tossed the capsule out of the cell in an attempt to brute force his way through this place. What appeared on the other end of the flash of light wasn’t exactly what he’d expected, the room suddenly filling with a foul smell as the corpse of a Druddigon appeared in the center of the room. “Oh, oh god.” Leon backed into the rear end of the cell, doubling over and barfing up what little alcohol remained in his stomach after the flask was taken away. “Get me the hell out of here!” He shouted towards , bunching the shirt he was wearing up around his nose to avoid the rancid smell. Who kept a corpse in a Pokeball?!

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 8:54:34 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
Yui was petrified at the sight above her, everything was shifting and changing around her. She let out a scream and instantly dropped to her knees as she tried to stay in place and just prayed it missed her. She looked up and saw that zac grabbed the metal-no the charja cola from her purse? It swapped placed? Wait it was a gun now! What in the world?

Yui however didn't waste any time afterwards "Wait don't toss the gun!" she tells him as she went down the hallway and retrieved the gun. She had basic knowledge on gun handling from years of video games but was nowhere near a professional level. " I don't think this is a game show anymore." as she grabbed her pokeball and released her Cherrim. "I'm gonna provide some light, but all of you be on high alert. I don't think this is a game show anymore, especially if there's weapons about." she adds as her cherrim launched a ball of light flew towards the center of the room and light up the walls and such and her flower gift activated.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 11:05:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","sumi1"]
[attr="class","sumi3"]
Katsumi's Outfit
[attr="class","sumi2"]After a few moments of hopelessly patting around the cell and finding nothing, she sighed and sitting back on her legs. "You find anything Sumi?" Zac asked as he'd been helping her search up until now. She shook her head, no before turning her eyes to the others. "How about you, Yui? Got any ideas?" Zac asked the Silph.

It seemed she did considering everything that quickly transpired afterwards. Using some seeds from the fruit bar and Zac's powers they began to grow a garden right before her very eyes. It was quite the experience, something she'd really only seen in time lapses on nature documentaries. As grass and other greenery began to grow with speed around them, she stood in the back of the cell with Kazimir. Just so she wouldn't be in the way.

The ground beneath them cracked and the walls around them split as trees began to form one after the other. Creaking metal was heard as the trees went to work on the bars of the cell, before the eventually snapped under the pressure. Katsumi lightly clapped at the sight, thoroughly impressed with everything she was seeing. This was a much better idea than what she offered. It seemed she was truly surrounded by the capable and Katsumi felt happy with that.

Unfortunately the only light source they had was busted due to the sudden overgrowth in the room. Katsumi was by no means afraid of the dark, but she couldn't help the helpless feeling she suddenly felt due to her sudden lack of sight. The sound of splitting wood quickly filled the silence and Katsumi clutched her hands to her chest.

"Anyone got a light or something? Cause I can barely see two feet in front of me out here. Oh and everyone take like one...two steps back." came Kazimir's voice. Katsumi obeyed and stepped back before reaching to grab her pokeball that contained her Raboot. "Oz, help out a little." she whispered to her Raboot who huffed in response but complied. From the soles of his feet came a soft glow but it wasn't much.

The tv on the wall suddenly turned on showing the Trick Master in distress as a gun was pointed at his head. "Help me! Help me! They have me! You have to-" the broadcast was abruptly cut off and it left a sinking feeling in Katsumi's gut. Suddenly this didn't feel like a casual game anymore. "Ok...looks like we got a time limit folks, Damn that trick master sure knows his showmanship."

If it wasn't one thing it was another. Not soon after the broadcast did a loud noise start up. Something thunderous that sent the room shaking. Katsumi squeaked as she looked around frantically. BANG! A crash was heard as the tv that used to be on the wall crashed on the floor and broke.

Yui screamed which brought Katsumi's honey colored orbs to stare in her direction. A metal bar, presumably the ones that held them captive moments prior, was floating above her head threateningly. Luckily Zac was there to step in and save her. He grabbed at the rob before it suddenly turned into a can of soda. And as fast as it turned into soda it changed again to be a gun. Katsumi gasped as she watched Zac practically yeet the gun across the hall.

What in the world was going on? Once things calmed for a moment, she watched as Yui went to retrieve the gun, Zac had tossed. "We should get moving before more things threaten to hurt us here." Katsumi said warily as she glanced around the room. Once Yui's cherrim supplied enough light she nodded to Oz, that he could relax. He didn't need to be told twice as he quickly slouched and shoved his hands into the tuft of fur on his stomach, as if it were pockets.

--
tl;dr: | xtra notes:
- Watched as Yui and Zac grew a botanical garden in their cell and freed everyone
- Made not of the Trick Master that was in danger
- Asked Raboot to help with the light in the room temporarily
- Shielded herself as things around the room began 'teleporting'
- Suggested they move along quickly before worse stuff happens to them.
RED LIPS, WET SKIN ON,
- t h e - p o r c e l a i n -
dandy ♫

[newclass=.sumi1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/07/4d/AJIi0QSj_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#932f44!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #15151a;border-right:2px solid #15151a;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .sumi3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,335 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 23:02:22 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
The ground quaked and she shielded eyes from the shattering glass of lights, the knit of her ski-mask catching a dusting of shimmering, jagged edges. She assessed once the earth had stilled. No . Great.

The air sat in the back of her throat, metallic. That’s spooky. Don’t like that. That’s what mistakes smelled like. Not to mention, pre-explosion.

A dragon’s corpse was promptly released into the cage, very decidedly overpowering ozone. She might’ve vomited, alcohol or not, had she not smelled so many corpses in her life already.

“Shut up!” It was hard to think through his screaming, although his panic and discomfort were understandable.

Forcing my bloody hand; fuck—Help them!”

A legendary of shadow rose from those aplenty along the floor, seeming trusting in its avatar’s judgment for once. She’d not mentioned the secret weapon earlier because she hadn’t wanted to use it. Oh well. Shit happens.

From the arms of Darkrai, a DARK PULSE shot out to bend the bars of the cage forcibly. It was careful not to damage the living things trapped within. It knew what it was doing, being a god and all.

“Hurry up.” To do what, she had no clue. “Smells like something might explode or some shit.” Actually, it smelled like a dead dragon still.

She looked up towards the ceiling. Click click click. Hm.

From the capsule in her hand was released a Malamar. It was clear, even though her mask covered all but her eyes, that she loathed it. SUPERPOWER! At the ceiling!” Despite a shoddy relationship, the pokemon found her compelling, and did as told. Gold energy swirled around it before launching powerfully into the floor above, breaking it open and making an entrance, through that one, and perhaps the one above it, likely knocking away whatever possessed the talons above in the process.

She'd sure be pissed if it hit the machine, but now they had to find Choi.

“Take the Togekiss up through the floor.” She would take the shadows, and disappear after returning her Malamar again. Where was he?

TLDR:
* boom, lights explode, pretty
* lulu tells those caged to shut-up and then darkrai bends the bars with DARK PULSE, is careful not to hurt anyone (maybe he did, idk?)
* malamar shoots SUPERPOWER through second floor and possibly through the third floor as well
* lulu tells and @haykov (?) to take togekiss up
* lulu disappears into shadow to look for above