2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
EXCURSION: MT. PYRE A
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 17:18:54 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam gives a visible sign of sadness when he gets a reprimand from : pouting. it doesn't actually affect him though, as he switches back to his usual cheerful self and brings out a comment to counter her point.

"it's too misty in here anyways. maybe they'll think we're at a rave and smoke machines are everywhere, who knows?"

nevertheless, he follows her orders and deletes the post. he just hopes that actually follows him on his social media and recognized his signal. priam shoves his phone back to his pocket afterwards.

"i deleted it now!" he informs her in a cheery tone. "and i told you, if they ever come for you, i'll just beat 'em up!" he takes two straights in the air in front of him. "pow, pow!"

when eva picks up the pace, priam takes the shiinotic he left to walk for itself up and chases after her, following closely behind her. the grass-type's illuminate can only help so much, but priam will take anything if it makes his chances of falling down the ravine lesser.

• deletes the post bc eva doesn't wanna be pokeinstagram famous
  • follows closely behind her with his shiinotic

@tags

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 23:50:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The sudden flash of the camera goes ignored as the scientist approached the two. Both her posture and expression screamed of her attentiveness towards the mission, but that quickly melted away upon noticing Eva beside the photographer. Jo's previously harden face softened, as a sheepish grin spread across her cheeks. "Hey... Sorry for the tardiness." She offered a weak wave. The sole thought that even remotely rivaled that of her true objective for this mission was her desire to prove her resolve to Eva. To show she meant what she said that dreadful day.

Still, regardless of one's own feelings, Mt. Pyre and it’s treacherous path to the summit was no place to remain distracted. And so, with sharpened eyes, the professor composed herself, then continued forward with the group. “Alright.” She agreed with the doctor's announcement, taking her place one person behind her.

Even with a few feet behind the head of the line, Jo could immediately feel the intensity pulsing from the summit. The sheer pressure of the infinite energy it exuded elicited a wide smile from the trenches of her soul. She could already tell that this excursion was definitely worth the hassle.

TLDR:
- is a lil shy from (just wanna make her proud )
- ignores and the picture all together
- is excited for the mission 

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 7:29:20 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]It was silent for the most part, bryan began to look on his phone while they walked as zoroark was ahead of him so if there was any danger it'd stop him. As he lowered his brightness setting and the slid his settings up and off the screen he saw a post from priam on pokeinstagram. "What the fuck?"he whispered to himself again.

[break][break] he was wondering why priam thought that was a good idea...he had evidence of himsel- Ohhhh his party is with him. He took a screen shot real fast and forwarded it to the other rockets with a message attached 'I am paying attention, more than you realize. I recognize from the last mission, be wary of her as she's already had a run in with me and is an able trainer.' he wrote out and hit send. [break][break]
Damn this mist was thick, and while it was useful to keep Bryan out of sight he had a hard time continuing to walk. Ugh, what else was there to do? This was getting so fucking boring and he was getting antsy.. His warning from still in his mind. If he had his way he would have just already ordered them to jump the league as they had the clear advantage. [break][break]
But it was that kind of thinking that caused shit to go sideways last time, however what the hell was Emma planning? At least keep him posted if he wasn't close by the party. They were reaching the tree soon, was a fight going to break out soon again?

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 17:06:03 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the perfect setting for a horror film presents itself as they eventually reach the summit. rocket was supposed to be in the site before them, or so the schedule was supposed to be. priam wasn't really in a position to communicate directly, so what happens on their side is solely dependent on them now.

with the fog giving them basically zero visibility, priam turns to the person in charge. "ma'am, permission to clear the mist, ma'am!" he asks .

he'd do it right away if she didn't show any defensiveness about their location being known, but since he's a good, obedient boy, he takes it into consideration. he clutches on his pokeball, ready to do it the moment eva approves, but he opens his mouth first.

"it kinda makes it easier to look for it, i guess," he explains, feeling the need to verbalize it. "if rocket's after the tree too, then they'll be there already."

while it was the truth, the point priam makes is an easy enough deduction to make.

• suggests clearing the fog

@tags
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 20:31:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
The Doctor scales the rocky formation without too much difficulty. Careful, well-placed steps carve out a path for the others to follow to the mountain’s summit, “Help those that need it, Blade,” The Gallade nods and remains at the top of the obstacle, extending a hand to those that may need aid in the final stages of the climb.

“Huh,” she purses her lips in thought. A chilling breeze forced her to tighten the jacket around her shoulders. It really was an eerie sight.

Ma’am Eva snapped her head in Priam’s direction, the same tight-lipped frown greeted him. She hated being called ma’am. But he did make a good point, “Do you think we could? It seems real thick,” it also felt like the fog itself pulsed with energy. Either way it was worth a shot, “Go for it, let’s see what happens,” a nod gives Priam the final OK before she casually starts to follow the Gardevoir into the white mist.

tl;dr: Blade stays behind to help those up that need help as Eva starts to venture into the fog with the Gardevoir. She gives the ok to clear the fog if he can.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 7:59:08 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam takes note of the scowl, wondering if it's from something he recently did, or a lingering sentiment from having a selfie with him uploaded to the internet. he smiles awkwardly as he tries to keep the positive vibes around.

"y-yeah! i gotchu!"

he takes out his pokeball and sends out his braviary. its presence alone was oddly reassuring for priam and he feels like this won't be as sketchy as the last time with it around. it's like his lucky charm or something.

"tailwind!"

strong winds blow from behind them, clearing the fog away from their path. gravestones show their full form, which makes them less spooky as before since priam can now see that they weren't the same grimy, moss-covered tombstones as the ones on movies.

eventually, he sees the ends of the roots that weren't on mt. pyre before. surely, it leads to the fabled ivory tree that sprouted on this side of hoenn.

"is this it?" ee asks .

• braviary clears the fog

@tags

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 17:41:38 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan backed up immediately upon hearing Priam basically shouting into the mist as Eva was climbing. It was a warning for Bryan to back up surely, right? He ran over to a large tombstone and hid behind it as zoroark's illusion was still hiding them with the fake mist. He peaks out from behind and see's Eva and priam together, ugh that woman from last time was such a pain. He wondered however if in another life they would have been friends, there was no way to know however so he quickly stifled his thoughts. [break][break]
As he peers closer he see's the roots of the tree that Priam found and wanted to try sneaking past them to find it. But that kind of eagerness is what got him in trouble last time so he stayed put and waited. God how fucking BORING, he needs to find Xerneas NOW. Morpeko tried to once again offer Bryan a seed to which Bryan reached behind him and accepted and began to eat the seed as he silently watched the pair.

[break]

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 20:44:26 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-em]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
excursion: mt. pyre a

[attr=class,lyric1]
never be more than a wolf

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Emma does, in fact, catch the glance that offers her. She does not, however, interfere with the man and their public display of flirtation. Rather, she chooses to avert her eyes entirely and avoid the situation altogether. It made little difference in the long run, and one young kid lost in the fog wasn't all that big of an issue.[break][break]

They were too far yet from 's group to cause any ruckus if something went sideways out here- and she could only assume and hope that was out of harm's way. Admittedly, the dense and eerie fog was slowing their pace. Twisted ankles and shouts of pain just weren't on their agenda for today.[break][break]

The silent vibration of her phone attracts her attention, however, and she scrolls through it briefly to obtain Bryan's message. Priam's face alongside ' is nothing if not childish- but useful.[break][break]

But with the clearing of the fog, it brings an eerie howl instead. Those with a strong sense of smell might be able to pick up the smell of blood. Emma had let her wolves loose earlier in their excursion, allowing them to survey the area and lay claim. They bore no collars, no semblance of ownership. They were nothing if not wild- especially now that they had managed to hunt themselves down some early lunch.[break][break]

Blood stains the tombstones and the flash of teeth are met with the throaty howl and baying of beasts intent on protecting their kill. [break][break]

[break]

notes: ....

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-emcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CKsGxpR/emma1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 7:48:37 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]excursions
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]danger in the unknown
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]Heights, blood, knives or death - Lilith has never known fear of these things. Or rather, has gotten it carved right out of her since young. The only true things that terrify her is the thought of being caught, the notion of letting herself fall prey to affection. The stern scolding that gives Priam allows her to breathe just slightly, trails of her existence disappearing once more into the mist. Everything is fine, she's fine.

After everything, she's still here.

Rubia is quick to wander up to the trio ahead, cautiously taking in each of their scent before offering Lilith a forceful bleat. It's rare that she calls for her trainer to follow other humans closely, but she's deemed these grounds far too risky for her to move alone. One wrong step and she's lost to the rocky edges, one wrong step and she might find herself jumped. So she heeds the Wooloo's warning with great reservations, biting her tongue as she treads in their footsteps.

With how foreign the team leaders seem to be to her, Lilith finds no way to enter their conversation, awkwardly hugging her elbows as she takes in their surroundings. For a moment, she swears she sees movements amidst the numerous rows of gravestones, freezing up as she smells the rust and hears odd whispers in the winds.

Something else is here, something other than them. She wants to trust her senses and take her leave, but part of her acknowledges the seeds of paranoia that have long been planted in her head.

"Wolves." Her voice is sharp with caution, her eyes training in on the bloodstains as she calls Kin out. "To the skies." She commands, adrenaline pulsing through her veins as she recognises the eerie howls. With the sighting of predators, Lilith is running to grab Rubia, sweeping her into her arms as she eyes their crimson fangs and the shredded flesh.

"We're trespassing on their hunting grounds…"

Tl;dr - Lilith follows a distance away from the trio
Notices the blood and wolves and rushes to join the group
Sends Corviquire out to survey the area for any notable things
[attr="class","hanatags"]mt pyre excursion
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/j8vC209.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/j8vC209.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 15:41:09 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam was too busy trying to trace the roots of the tree that sprawled all over the graveyard to the source when gets some observation out for their group. he stops his tracks immediately, not wanting to get too far from the group without much understanding of the situation.

"what? wolves all the way here?" priam repeats in shock. "this is supposed to be a pokemon cemetary! do the little doggies want their bones that much?"

he settles his shiinotic on the ground and whistles for his braviary to come closer to him from the sky. readying himself for a possible scuffle, he turns to .

"i'm ready to fight eva!" he exclaims, as if trying to hype himself up. "i'm ready to make a break for the tree! just say the word!"

• gets ready to fight

@tags

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 18:15:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
The mist reminded her of a Galarian Weezing’s misty surge: thick, heavy, unrelenting. Priam’s Braviary is able to clear some of it off the summit and keep it off with the help of TAILWIND. It would do. Any improvement of visibility was appreciated.

Priam’s discovery draws Eva closer. The doctor crouched down to inspect the roots. Fingertips gently trace the ivory wood while eye follow the roots towards what may in fact be the famed white tree, “It might just be, good find, Priam!” she applauds his effort as the gut curling cry of wolves pierce the air. It stops Eva in her tracks. Now that the party was safely on top of the summit, Blade immediately rushes to Eva’s side. His fists clench in anticipation which is more of an indication of incoming hostility than anything.

Adele’s eyes narrow, the TELEPATHIC Gardevoir too is cautious, “Alright, Priam,” Eva’s stomach curls into knot at the sudden change in body language of her pokemon, “It’s ok, stay close and we’ll be fine,” she smiles to as she runs closer to them. There is a promise to her words. It’s one she may not be able to keep, but hopefully reassuring in the moment, nonetheless.

“We stick together. Blade, Adele, be ready,” After their last excursion, Eva was perhaps overly cautious, “I don’t like this,” she mumbled as she step beside Priam, “Let’s go,” she points forward, following roots towards Xerneas’s tree.

As they move forward the gravestones grow thicker while the TAILWIND seems to keep the mist at bay to some degree. From the between the graves the tree starts to materialize into view. It resonates with energy, making Adele twitch uncomfortably. It’s larger than the last one Eva saw. In a way it seemed more powerful despite being “younger” than its counterpart – Infinity Energy and all that.

“Wow,” is all she can manage to say as they draw closer. For some reason, it starts to glow.

tl;dr Eva’s like “Let’s stick together!” and they go to the tree.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,577 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 18:57:44 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
It was real sweet of to look away from him and @oakly. Temp made no bones about his attraction or his attractions- shameless, some may say. Before the other could get away, he tried to hook their arms together. Less like possession and more like flirting but just as rough. At the other's question, he pointed at the part of the branch of that weird tree that could be seen in the distance.

"That shit looks cool. I want to take a picture with it. But...." A wolfish grin, an effect being added at the howls of the beasts that Emma had released. 'Would be even better if I had a hot guy in there with me. Know of any takers?" Cause Temp was pretty damned stupid but he wasn't dumb enough to give up why he was really up here.

Ignoring Emma, and figuring she had bigger plans that he could comprehend anyway, he tried to drag Kohen with him as he walked to make his own way up the path. Purple flames, briefly, flickered around his shoes. Quick enough to notice but not enough to stay, just to leave someone wondering if they had really seen what they had just seen at all.

- reluctant to let kohen get away
- claims he wants a selfie with the tree
- moves to separate from emma and makes his way up the path towards the tree

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON May 13, 2021 4:43:04 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Was this a sign to go? The wolves howling made zoroark want to howl as well but bryan urged it to keep it's mouth shut. He took out a pokeball and called out his sylveon, it's pixilate ability activating as it began to glow with a soft pink hue. [break][break]

However that glowing pink aura would slowly vanish at Bryan ordered his sylveon to use dig and make a tunnel for Bryan to get closer to the tree unnoticed by the group and stay out of the way of the fight and secure the tree for rocket. [break][break]

Let did bryan know he would soon be forced out of the ground, not just yet however.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 13, 2021 7:02:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Joan wordlessly followed the group forward. Her emerald eyes would silently watch their movements and commands, judging the outcome of each and every one of them, but failing to commit to the effort herself. Even the warning by was left ignored. It wasn't as though she had nothing to say-- in fact, that was the very opposite. The prospect of this excursion had her brimming with excitement. But, alas, she knew her place. In the back, ready to receive her own sample for research, safe from any looming danger.

Still...a gnawing feeling festered at her conscious like a leech draining her energy. Something dangerous was approaching. Ramping up her speed, she met up with the trio's backs, a serious expression drawn across her face. With furrowed eyebrows, she surveyed the area once more before releasing her Reuniclus from her slumber. "Be ready to protect us." Her whisper to the Pokémon was sharp enough to draw blood. Squishy nodded in response, though, it was clear her childish glee was flogging her priorities.

The mere sight of Xerneas’s tree drew a short gasp from the previously stoic scientist. It's glow was pure magnificence. "Holy fucking Arceus..."

TLDR:
- basically just following and squad
- Released squishy and had her ready one of her protection moves in case of surprise attack
- is blown away by glowy tree

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 5:40:05 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Energy. It flowed through all things. Sentient or not, the tree could feel these energies. Whether intentions were good or bad, the deity didn’t care. It had experienced much chaos surrounding its rebirth through the region of Hoenn. Poison, explosions, being uprooted and shipped off; little of it was good. Why should these being be any different? Energy shifted around its trunk, the ground rattles beneath it as someone began to invade its root system. It wanted to grow in peace.

Survival: an instinct known to all creatures.

Adele could feel a shift in the tree’s energy. It seemed agitated. Not angry, just flustered as if it was alive and perceiving what was happening around it. The entity felt threatened as it had many times before in this chaotic region. The radiant energy spilled from its many branches, pouring into the earth in brilliant arcs of light and weaving through the rocky summit of Mt. Pyre like slithering Arbok. The energy seeped into the earth like water.

Eva was so enthralled by the glowing tree and the outpour of energy that she didn’t even notice approach to take a selfie with the damn thing. There was a moment of silence. It was an uncomfortable silence. It made Eva shift in place, a growing look of concern on her face as the two Psychic-types in front of her suddenly snapped their attention towards the foggy darkness.

The ground itself seemed agitated. The grass atop the graves began to stir. It moved up and down rhythmically like the rise and fall of a breathing chest, escalating until the grass gave way and the earth exploded from beneath it.

The grave closest to the group was the most violent. A large hand exploded from the surface, clawing at the grass to free itself of its tomb. The haunting, maimed corpse of an Electrivire wormed its way out of its grave. A deep, guttural growl rattled Eva’s bones. A completely stunned doctor staggered back, tripping over the tree’s roots and toppling into .

Electricity danced along the corpse as it rose to full height. A loud crack of THUNDER rained down from the sky aimed at the small group Eva was with. The Electrivire’s attack was met with the brilliant sparkle of a PROTECT as Blade rose his hands to guard the group.

Beneath the tree, would find himself in an eerily similar situation. The walls of his tunnel would shake, threatening collapse as a Z!Sandslash burrowed through the rocky earth towards the threat to the tree from below. The pokemon would reach through the earth, bursting into the tunnel with a vicious snarl and a sharpened claw ready to SLASH at whatever it could reach.

The wild shrill of a Z!Primeape drowned out the wolves’ howls. The corpse’s crimson eyes reflected its fury as the rabid pokemon charged towards . Drool bubbled at the corners of its mouth. Its lower jaw hung freely; a dislocation that was clearly a trauma most likely from its cause of death. The berserk pokemon leapt into the air, the corner of a flat hand barreled down towards in a KARATE CHOP.

tl;dr Basically, the tree’s energy swirls around then shoots into the ground around them. A Z!Electrivire emerges to protect the tree and uses THUNDER on the group which is deflected by Blade’s PROTECT. A Z!Sanslash attacks with SLASH! Z!Primeape attacks with KARATE CHOP!

There are more zombies rising go wild!