POSTED ON May 2, 2021 8:22:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]EXCURSION: MT. PYRE A

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

DEADLINE: MAY 31ST, 11:59AM PST
ROCKET EXCURSION

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/591796723928662048/828167652362027058/explorelegend.mp3[/player]
[break][break]

EXPOSITION

AFTER THE MANY CONFLICTS OF HOENN, Mt. Pyre is full of graves. Countless souls have been laid to rest here; however, recent reports have described odd sightings. Pokemon once thought to have been buried have reappeared above the ground. The mist has grown thicker in recent times, so grave watchers have chocked it up to poor vision.

REPORT A

[break][break]
MAX # OF PARTICIPANTS:[break]4 ROCKET & 4 LEAGUE

A GROWING IVORY TREE has appeared at the summit of Mt. Pyre. Both factions have received intel about the existence of this peculiar tree; however, reaching it will prove to be treacherous. The dark night, heavy mists, steep terrain, and hostile creatures in the dark will make it difficult to reach.[break][break]

OBJECTIVES

• 🌳 must procure a biosample of a resurrected Pokemon (or capture one), for it may help her understand the effects of primal energy on the human body.
  • 🌳 @joan must document Cresselia's appearance in some fashion.
  • 🌳 and must also procure 1 helping of blue mulch each from the earth surrounding the tree.
  • 🌳 @oakly may also retrieve some timber from the tree (perhaps, it is blown off or stripped, etc.) so that he may create a pokeball using its unique wood.
  • 🌳 's background as a botanist must come in use when procuring a proper biosample from the tree.
  • 🌳 must assist in some way, whether it is saving him from an attack or providing advice.
  • At least 1 Pokemon must mega evolve.
  • In the middle of combat, the INFINITY ENERGY exuding from the earth will resurrect some Pokemon like zombies. Use these Pokemon in creative ways (does not need to exclusively be for combat).
  • Use the gravestones and mist in creative ways for combat.
  • At least 1 Pokemon OR trainer must be seriously injured by falling down the mountain.
  • A Cresselia will appear sometime during the fight. Sensing the injuries, it will HEAL EVERYONE WITH LUNAR DANCE before flying away.
  • Both Rocket and the League must secure a biosample from the growing tree.
  • End the thread on the 5th page (if you can!).
[break]

Objectives marked by the 🌳 are special objectives unlocked by the presence of particular characters.[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS:

GUIDELINES

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. To ensure these events run smoothly, you must communicate with your thread partners and are able to keep up with them. Please let your partners know if you will be busy, lose interest, or find yourself unable to post.[break][break]

• Always exercise courtesy, maturity and patience.
  • To receive FULL REWARDS, you must check off every single objective. Feel free to keep track in post notes.
  • There is NO POSTING ORDER that you need to maintain; however, be respectful and allow characters to contribute.
  • Offer openings or opportunities for other characters. These events are not one-man shows.
  • Decide upon a reasonable time for posting in your group; if a thread partner is unable to engage well enough, skip or replace them.
  • Since these threads will often feature combat, please be reasonable with your battling. Discuss with your group if you'd like one move per post, how many Pokemon are allowed to be brought, etc.
  • Try to keep posts short for clarity and speed.
  • A TL;DR (too long; didn't read) with your posts is not mandatory, but helpful.

LEAGUE[break]
@oakly @joan[break][break]

ROCKET[break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,545 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
EXCURSION: MT. PYRE A
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 14:05:01 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
A sickening crunch echoed through the foggy night.

Except that's really dramatic, and it was just Temp taking the first bite out of a particularly crisp apple.

Just past the safe zone for old people and standing in the middle of a trail that led upwards. In the distance, way up the mountain, he could just barely see what looked to be a shiny white branch being illuminated by the moonlight.

Sadly for , Temp had not read the mission debriefing and was fairly stupid. Not even a fun type of stupid, like was. His head was just pretty and full of rocks.

"That's real high up there." He said between bites to no one in particular.

- ENTER TEMP
- Literally just standing in the middle of the walking path like a dumbass
- Eating an apple
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,313 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 14:25:50 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam is without a disguise this time, going into the area as part of his day job that coincidentally works out with his objective as a member of rocket. he had notified his accomplices of his position, alongside the fact that his actions may be limited despite his full intention to cooperate.

he knows of his objective, and that's all that matters in the end.

together with , priam enters the misty area with his shiinotic hanging from his arms. it tries to illuminate the area with the best of its ability, but it can only do so much with thick mists blocking their view.

"well, ya got me know this time!" he exclaims to the head scientist with pride during a small talk after hearing how her last trip with the tree went. "gonna show you how much of a strong trainer i am! don't let my zero badge count fool you!"

priam was there and he knows he wouldn't have done shit as well. still, it doesn't stop him from bluffing or exaggerating.

@tags
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 15:18:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman5"]
[attr="class","morhuman5-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman5-title"]
more human[break]than human

[attr="class","morhuman5-tagged"]
@oakly

[attr="class","morhuman5-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","morhuman5-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-icon"]

The importance of the mission is lost on Kohen. Hell, what makes the tree so special is a bit beyond his understanding. He's a tiny piece in what feels like a much bigger game. And for now, that's okay. Best to focus on what he's good at and leave the main characters to handle the plot.[break][break]

Charmeleon leads him slowly through the mist, its tail fame acting like a torch. The pair don't make it very far along the path before they encounter some trouble. 's in their way, and neither noticed the man until it's too late.[break][break]

Kohen bumps into his back and stumbles back, resting a hand on DnD's shoulder to keep himself from falling. "Ay, I'm walkin here." he declares grumpily.[break][break]

"Didn'tcha mother teach ya it was rude to block the sidewalk?"

[attr="class","morhuman5-bot-1"]

notes about this post

hohoho
[attr="class","morhuman5-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.morhuman5]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman5-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman5-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman5-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman5-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d4a53c;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman5-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman5-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman5-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman5-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman5-tagged a:hover { color:#d4a53c!important; }.morhuman5-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman5-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman5-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman5-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman5-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman5-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman5-post i { color:#606060; }.morhuman5-post b { color:#d4a53c;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman5-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman5-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman5-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#d4a53c;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#606060;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman5-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,734 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 20:53:35 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Her last excursion surrounding the tree in question still left a bitter taste in her mouth. It was obvious Rocket was after what she was after, and with malicious intent, no doubt. If an ivory tree was popping up somewhere in Hoenn, she was sure she’d meet some sort of Rocket opposition.

This time, the Doctor came prepared. No only with plenty of medical supplies, but with back up she trusted. Emerald eyes glanced over towards . His pride and excitement made her smile, laugh lightly even, “I have no doubt in your abilities!” she gave the boy a pat on the back as they moved forward through the thick mist, “And I’m glad you’re here this time,” She doubted he would have made much of a difference last time unless he was hiding a legendary in one of those pokeballs that could take on Lugia or Yveltal.

The thick mist had made it nearly impossible to fly in – that’s why they were on foot. The climb was growing ever more treacherous as they neared the summit of Mt. Pyre. Somehow, the air seemed thicker which was contradictory to the high elevation, “Think we’re getting close?” she asked the Gallade and Gardevoir that walked in front of them. The Gardevoir was the one that nodded. She had tuned into the tree’s INFINITY ENERGY and was leading them towards it.

tl;dr: Almost to the top of the summit. Eva’s Gardevoir is tuned into the INFINITY ENERGY and is leading them through the thick mist since they would likely not be able to see it, otherwise.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 4:02:30 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan for all intents and purposes was effectively put in time out by  for his performance during the last excursion. "Stupid Gavin..what would he know? It was going to lead to a fight eventually. I was just trying to get us an advantage." His finger tapping his arm to a strange rhythmic beating in his bag carrying his stuff. His morpeko named peko was happily munching away on a seed and even offered Bryan one as it let out a cheer. Bryan immediately covered it's mouth as they were trying to be stealthy and accepted the seed before it could pitch a fit.  He was separated from the group and laid in wait again, only being able to act once she went down which he was sure it would again. It's what always happened [break][break]

He looked over to his partner's this time feeling a little less secure than he did with Gavin and co glad that at least priam was here. He never met either person before so he was wondering how capable they exactly were..god this was gonna be an interesting mission huh? He looked over to  and spoke to her via intercom since he was walking on an alternate path higher up than and "How much longer until we're there. This shit's boring." he asked For added insurance Bryan was also using his Zoroark's illusion ability to conceal himself and his Pokémon. 

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED: @oakly

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 7:31:03 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]excursions
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]danger in the unknown
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]The only things in the world that you will never understand are the things you leave sitting at the back of your mind. While the world is certainly filled with strange, unexplainable phenomena, many of them have revolved around miracles granted by legendary pokemons or spirits that watch over them. She recalls reading the stories about the dozens of deities that created these lands, gingerly flipping through yellowed pages as they list the properties of every single part of their being - Flesh of the undying, horns of rejuvenation, will of wishes, blood of the forsaken...

Gentle is the nudge against her ankles, worry blanketed over that fragile body as the Wooloo quietly bleats. This isn't what they choose to live for, her blood shouldn't be the reason she hesitates before the edge. And she acknowledges the concern, picking Rubia up in her arms as she carefully trudges on ahead.

"I'm okay..." She whispers, burying her face into soft wool and soaking in the delicate scent of pine. "We're just here to help out today." Well, if helping out meant obtaining a bargaining chip for her freedom... Shaking her head clear of such thoughts, Lilith is most definitely cautious about where she steps, the heavy mist threatening to steal her sense of direction as she carries on towards her destination. A misstep can mean a tumble, a scrapped knee, a broken rib from tumbling down the hill - The more she lingers on the possibilities, the more she finds herself hating herself for not finding anyone to help guide her.

"Hello...?" Her voice is weak, cracked by a lack of usage as her heart threatens to jump out of her chest. "Is anyone from the League here? I'm here to help... with the collection of samples..."
[attr="class","hanatags"]mt pyre excursion
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/j8vC209.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/j8vC209.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 3:36:18 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-em]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
excursion: mt. pyre a

[attr=class,lyric1]
never be more than a wolf

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
This time, there is no need for her to disguise herself amongst the public. This time, it's 's turn to act innocent - though in reality he very much was. Their intention for this excursion into the deep was less about beating the ever-loving fuck out of the League and more about securing vital components for research purposes.[break][break]

Her job, as well as 's, was merely to stand back and stand guard. In other words, they were the boys guardians in some way or another, on standby on the off-chance things got hairy. And, knowing the reaction-times of the League and the uncertainty behind the weird shit going on in the area as a result of their plundering.. it was more than likely they'd need to step in.[break][break]

But for now, she was more than willing to sit back and wait for things to unfold. [break][break]

Her silence walk next to is jolted into the noisy complaint of in her ear. For a long moment the woman doesn't even bother with a response, her nose pinching into a scowl instead. Between her partners loud chewing and Bryan's whining, she wondered how Rocket got anything of relevance done.[break][break]

Oh, right. Because she was the brains.[break][break]

"Stay alert, Delarosa, or turn around and go home."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ....

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-emcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CKsGxpR/emma1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,734 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 16:44:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
“Huh?” Eva stopped suddenly when the soft voice of called out through the mist. Eva was surprised she could hear it. The mist was so thick she couldn’t make out the source. She knew they were meeting some people on the mountain that would prove useful to their sample collection. That included a botanist whom she was unfamiliar with and her old colleague @joan (who she was unsure if she could really trust).

Blade had perked up to. The Gallade’s consciousness stretched out past his own. The soft touch of his psychic power found the aura of a young woman. His lips pulled into a frown. He was met with and overwhelming amount of anxiety and fear. It radiated off with an intensity that was hard to match. Blade stepped away from the group, letting the powerful emotions call to him like a beacon.

Slowly but surely, he drifted through the mist until the faint shadow of a human and Wooloo materialized before him. His eyes were soft, and movements slow, with the intention of not startling the girl. The Empath pressed upon her and her pokemon a feeling of warmth and welcome. A hand slowly raised, an offering for the girl to take it so he could lead her to and .

tl;dr: Just a little bitty post to find bby <3 Blade the Gallade is offering to lead Lilith to and Eva.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 23:32:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Redemption is often sought after by those who deserve it the least. Joan Barnister's case was no different. Donned in her classic hooded labcoat, the woman was situated a few paces behind the timid white haired woman, running later than her other counter parts. She remained quiet and vigil as she trekked behind her, refusing to entertain any sparks of conversation that came her way. Today meant business, and thus, she needed time to prepare herself. There was also the looming fact that she was destined to me today, which meant a whole bundle of emotions worth smothering to death was awaiting for her near the top.

Before arriving today, the doctor had spent extensive time reviewing the report over, excited over it's contents. Beyond coming here to aid the league's efforts, she was here to aid her own research. To gather her own samples. "Move aside please." Her voice shattered the silence as she approached the mousy woman. That's when her emerald eyes fell upon the concerned Gallade ahead. "You too-- let me through, please."

@oakly

TLDR:
- just arriving behind
- ignored any attempts of conversation
- is trying to move pass the gallade

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,313 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 0:35:30 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he drops his shiinotic to the ground and flails his arms wildly in front of him to get some of the mist out when eva told him that they were coming close to their destination.

"oh, hey! do you mind if i take a picture of us in here? this is a commemorative event and it deserves its own 'gram story!"

he whips out his phone and points its front camera to capture him and , with both and @joan being captured in the background of the picture. without waiting for eva's approval to get her image taken, priam snaps the picture and then draws the phone back to him when the image editing screen comes up.

"have you followed me on my social media yet?" he asks eva, turning his head to her from the phone momentarily. "you know what, i'll just send this to you later!"

he gets back to his phone and puts a bunch of fancy, glittery stickers on the photo, but not too much to cover the important bits. he adds the caption 'adventure with the boss part 1 <3 <3 <3' before uploading it.

• takes a selfie that captures their party
  • uploads it on pokeinstagram

@tags
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 15:19:50 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]excursions
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]danger in the unknown
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]Sometimes, she wonders if a pokemon's ability to discern emotions and hearts are a little too invasive for her liking. That isn't to say that she despises them for their natural gifts but rather, she's a tad concerned as to what they may dig up should they pry deep enough. While her heart remains closed and her lips remain sealed, her scars paint a very vivid picture in the minds of those who recognise such markings. And while she may understand that empathy is but a human reaction to the pain, she finds herself shying away from such notions wherever she can.

The presence of the Gallade is acknowledged with wide eyes, uncertainty traced against her movements as she looks at the hand he offers. In her mind, she knows that this is probably the companions of one of the League representatives but her heart tells her to be cautious nonetheless. In fact, she's caught off guard by the approaching footsteps, her body already shifting out of the way by pure instinct alone before the request even reaches her ears.

"I'm sorry..." She whispers as the woman passes by, her eyes following the trail she takes as the mist somewhat begins to thin out up ahead. And that's when she spots her first signs of trouble, attention falling upon the raised phone as it whips in her direction. Even though she's certain the mist might distort her identity, she still turns away from the shot, keeping Rubia out of the picture and waiting for a moment until settles down.

The last thing she needs is for them to snatch even a possible lead to her whereabouts.

Taking a deep breath to ease her frazzled nerves, Lilith finally gathers the courage to pose her questions. "Are you with them...? The League, I mean..." Though her voice isn't quite as loud as before, it's audible for the Gallade standing right before her. In her arms, Rubia wrestles for the right to walk on her own feet, finally hopping to the ground and rounding her trainer to nudge her forward. And perhaps, that is exactly what Lilith needs - A decisive mind that encourages her to let go of her fears and take that next step.

She never quite dares to take the hand of the Gallade, but she's behind him every step of the way, stopping just before the trio and finding herself tongue-tied. As long as no one introduces themselves, she reckons it's probably better if she remains on the sidelines for now - Wouldn't want to be interrupting important discussions, right?
[break]

Tl;dr - Lilith doesn't quite show her identity in the photo
Follows Blade to stand near Eva, Bryan and Joan
[attr="class","hanatags"]mt pyre excursion ||
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/j8vC209.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/j8vC209.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,734 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 14:46:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
’s picture would show Eva in mid-scowl, a subtle blur as she starts to reach up to push away his attempt at a selfie, although too late, “Pry!” she sighs, brows uncharacteristically furrowed, “Rockets after this tree – remember?!” she chastised the youth with a stern voice, “You can’t jus’ go broadcastin’ our whereabouts all over the place,” they knew who she was and what she was after. The Doctor was also intuitive enough to assume they knew her interest conflicted with there’s. The last thing Eva wanted was a target on their backs this time, “Take that down and put that away,” a finger pointed to the phone. It was rare Eva gave an actual order and Priam shouldn’t mistake it as a request unless he really wanted to try Eva’s patience.

Her attention is torn from Priam by a familiar voice. The mist gave away to reveal the silhouette of her colleague, @joan . Eva can’t help but tense up, the entirety of her small stature stood at attention. Silence, before a bitter greeting, “Jo,” For all the contempt she felt for her friend, she was still happy to see her here as proof she was living up to her desire to make amends, “Blade, c’mon, we’re almost there,” she called loudly for the Gallade.

The empath could sense Lilith’s hesitation. Her withdrew his offer for a hand, favoring the voice of Eva to do the work. Still, he nodded, motioning in the direction of their party before moving past the group of people to take his place beside the Gardevoir up front.

The route grew narrow, steep, and treacherous, forcing the party to proceed single file before a steep, rocky climb impeded their progress, “I’ll go first,” she decided for everyone. The doctor would rather it be her to map out a safe route for the others to follow instead of putting them at risk. Eva began to scale the rocks as the Gardevoir floated past the obstacle.

She paused at the top, dress billowing in the stagnant air. INFINITY ENERGY crashed over her like a tidal wave. The unwavering mist itself seemed to sweat with it. Perhaps that what made the mist to palpable and heavy. She looked over Mt. Pyre’s rather flat summit. A few gravestones began to peak through the mist.

tl;dr: Eva scolds . Her mood doesn’t improve when she spots @joan . After a curt greeting, she calls out to and Blade to keep following them as they make a final steep climb to the summit

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,545 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 15:03:18 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp does pause his chewing when speaks at his side. Not to him, at least, but only after she's done does he finish his bite. He's about to take another when a body stumbles into his from behind, mildly startling him in the thick mist; couldn't see straight in front of him at this point. He frowns, turns after catching himself, and is about to do... something. He isn't sure yet.

Instead he tosses his half eaten apple so it will arc over the side of the mountain; it's an apple, so it's not the same as littering with plastic or something.

He glances over at Emma once before stepping forward, closer to the read head (@oakly). He tries to place a firm and overly-familiar hand on the other man's shoulder. For balance. Of course.

"Nah, but she taught me to be nice to cuties like you. You come here often, hot stuff?" The lines are cheesy, but between his grin, a small wink, and the tone of his voice it's clear he means what he says. Plus, Temp knows this guy isn't part of their team, so best to keep him here, right? Away from anything else happening.

- Does not do much this post, all things considered
- Still with Emma keeping guard
- Hurls his half eaten apple elsewhere
- Flirts with Kohen. Totally just for the mission tho. Totally. ; )
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 15:38:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman5"]
[attr="class","morhuman5-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman5-title"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-tagged"]
@oakly

[attr="class","morhuman5-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","morhuman5-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-icon"]

The hand on his shoulder catches Kohen off guard, but he doesn't move. Instead, he arches a brow and eyes the stranger with a curious expression. Is he being serious?

[break][break]

Fuck, he is.

[break][break]

Kohen's mood takes a sudden turn from irritable to flirty. Lips curl into a smile, and he gives what could only be described as fuck-me eyes. "Nah. It's my first time round these parts, sexy." a calloused palm comes to rest overtop the hand on his shoulder.

[break][break]

What the hell is he doing? Flirting with a tall glass of strange hotness isn't why he's here. He's here for some wood and not the kind in Temp's pants.

[break][break]

"Y'all headed up the mountain?" he questions, "Mayhaps I can tag along withcha if so."

[attr="class","morhuman5-bot-1"]

notes about this post

- Kohen flirts with Temp.[break]
- Asks to join the Rockets as they head towards the tree.
[attr="class","morhuman5-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.morhuman5]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman5-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman5-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman5-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman5-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d4a53c;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman5-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman5-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman5-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman5-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman5-tagged a:hover { color:#d4a53c!important; }.morhuman5-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman5-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman5-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman5-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman5-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman5-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman5-post i { color:#606060; }.morhuman5-post b { color:#d4a53c;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman5-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman5-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman5-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#d4a53c;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#c7c7c7;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#c7c7c7;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman5-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]