the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
aero plotter
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 2:32:05 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
omg i totally forgot priam attacked nikolai :sob:

we could definitely try your idea though! emma isnt really the motherly type but she wouldnt really.. enjoy the idea of a youngster hanging around team rocket i guess. though she was a youngster herself when she joined. hmhmhm. we wont know what happens till we try i guess!

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
aero plotter
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 2:48:48 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Hi I'm trynna adopt Priam as Lucas' innocent son. We can have fate bring them together through a mission again or some kind of social? It's up to you.

「notes」

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,403 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
aero plotter
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 0:06:28 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
Lucas Lane Avatar

Hi I'm trynna adopt Priam as Lucas' innocent son. We can have fate bring them together through a mission again or some kind of social? It's up to you.

「notes」

Yes pls! I was gonna ask after the raid in case he dies on one of the DE threads he's in, but we can just make it an AU thread if that happens I guess LOL. Let him meet your kawaii assistant too.
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,403 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
aero plotter
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 0:08:37 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
Stormy Silph Avatar
casual mission buddy sounds like an excellent idea!! stormy and songbird aren't really on speaking terms considering she gave up the the silph name and went to team rocket. but i'd love to hash out how exactly stormy feels about that!

aight we get to have them talk about songbird behind her back. sounds like a good idea. (y)

Emma Wolfe Avatar
omg i totally forgot priam attacked nikolai :sob:

we could definitely try your idea though! emma isnt really the motherly type but she wouldnt really.. enjoy the idea of a youngster hanging around team rocket i guess. though she was a youngster herself when she joined. hmhmhm. we wont know what happens till we try i guess!

new mom?!?!?!
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
aero plotter
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 0:12:13 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Emma and Lucas become Priam's new parents? He goes on a date with one of Lucas' assistants and they can give him dating advice???

I'm fine with making it AU in the event Priam dies. And we could do a thread where Emma and Lucas become his makeshift parents?

close tab

played by

Champ

Devil wears Prada
She/her
Twenty-two
May 13
Castelia City, Unova
Demisexual
Undercover mean girl
Executive
Know your worth & add your tax
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @erin
Erin Caulfield
aero plotter
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 1:18:31 GMT
Erin Caulfield Avatar
[nospaces][var name="accent" value="#aa70b2"][var name="background" value="#111"][var name="text" value="#ccc"][var name="border" value="#222"][var name="menu" value="#333"][googlefont="Oswald|Hammersmith+One|Rubik"][newclass="#prada"] max-width: 100%; width: 280px; background: [var="background"]; border: 1px [var="border"] solid; box-shadow: 0 2px 10px [var="border"]; margin: 20px auto; padding: 0; position: relative; overflow: hidden; } #prada #tag { display: block; flex: none; cursor: default; } #prada #tag h1 { font: 42px 'Oswald'; font-style: italic; color: [var="menu"]; line-height: 26px; text-align: left; transform: rotate(-5deg) translate(-8px, -12px); display: inline-block; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap; padding: 10px 0 30px 0; margin: 0; } #prada #tag a, #prada #tag h1 a { font: inherit; color: [var="accent"]; text-decoration: none; text-transform: lowercase; display: inline; } #prada .container { font: 10px 'Rubik'; color: [var="text"]; text-align: justify; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; flex-direction: column; padding: 0; } #prada .container .dear { background: [var="border"]; padding: 35px 40px 25px 40px; margin: -10px; } #prada .dear b, #prada .dear a { font: inherit; color: [var="accent"]; text-decoration: none; display: inline; } #prada h2, #prada h2 a { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 0; margin: 0; display: inline; } #prada #belt { height: 0; display: flex; flex-direction: row; justify-content: flex-end; align-items: center; transform: translate(0px, 0px); padding-bottom: 15px; margin-right: 10px; } #prada #belt .box { display: flex; flex-direction: column; align-items: center; } #prada #belt .box:nth-of-type(1) { margin-top: 5px; } #prada #belt .box { margin: 0; } #prada .pkspr { width: 36px; height: 36px; flex: none; background: [var="menu"]; border: 1px [var="border"] solid; border-radius: 50%; margin: 0 2px; filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-filter: grayscale(100%); } #prada #belt .box .health { background: [var="background"]; border-radius: 10px; border: 1px [var="border"] solid; transform: translate(0, -6px); filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-filter: grayscale(100%); } #prada .active .pkspr, #prada .active .health { filter: none !important; -webkit-filter: none !important; -moz-filter: none !important; [/newclass]

[attr="id","prada"]
[attr="id","tag"]

[break]&

[attr="class","container"]
[attr="class","dear"]

Bark and snark

[break][break]

Kyle's dogs are good and precious and Erin finds them irritating. I imagine maybe Erin goes jogging with her meowth at around the same time Kyle walks the dog squad (whenever that may be) and they end up seeing each other every so often, just strangers crossing paths until one day they actually bump into each other and chaos ensues. She insults him or his dogs or both, he yells back, things escalate. Pokémon play date at the local park while they have a verbal fight y/y? Maybe it even doubles as a duo wild.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,403 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
aero plotter
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 3:48:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar

omg yes pls. kyle walks all of them without leashes and gets complacent about them that he lets them do what they want as long as nothing gets destroyed or they don't bother someone directly. and i kinda want to play angry boi kyle. give someone who complains about his laidback attitude pls. :pepehands:
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aero plotter
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2019 4:51:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

So I am editing this now that I have broken down finally decided to get myself a League member. I need someone to help her indirectly train her Arcanine who is to big for her to keep control of completely. It is loyal to her of course, but it still has it's flaws, and so it is like when a kid holds a leash on a Great Dane kind of thing? Plus it would be funny if like she wants ice cream, offers to pay for it, making it so he has to pay, but he can't. So they have to run. She can be that troublemaker, where you know she isn't trying to get him in trouble but does.

Also we need to think up something for dear Priam. I don't want to do a mission you have done already. They could do a duo wild, or seeing he is in need of parents, (granted he has a bunch of takers) how about a siblings? He would remind her of her little brother she actually was fond of. So she would be willing to house him. As long as he has no problem with ghosts. No rush of course.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aero plotter
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 18:49:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
oh no. priam is making kings feel so old. he has a very, very begrudging fondness for the boy because he has three younger siblings himself. i think, because of that though, kings is also prone to pushing priam away and tries to keep an emotional barrier between them. he can come off a slight bit colder to priam than he normally does and is the type of person to tell him "oh yeah totally i'll be there" and fail to follow up.

he sees priam's idealistic behavior as foolish and a good way to get hurt, but kings has a lowkey need to protect him or at least make sure he doesn't get too injured. he'll definitely let priam learn lessons the hard way, but kings will also step in to protect him here and there as needed.

he's not really a sibling figure. more like a vaguely disinterested uncle who stops by every christmas to give u money. might possibly consider pushing priam into traffic some days but probably won't.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aero plotter
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 19:12:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","sammy"]

Basically Sam and Priam should be roomies. And by that I mean that basically Sam has too big a heart and would offer for Priam to ‘house sot’ While Sam is out of town. Which is a lot sometimes due to all his smuggling and stuff. So they can be bros. House bros.
Sam is working on medical bill debts so he understands the debt struggle. Though Priam’s is probs worse. Maybe Sam can give him some financial advice or something.
[newclass=.sammy] font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;line-height:13px; [/newclass][newclass=.sammy b]color:#765D75;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.sammy i]color:#765D75;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.sammy a]color:#765D75;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,403 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
aero plotter
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 19:22:23 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kingsley Avatar
oh no. priam is making kings feel so old. he has a very, very begrudging fondness for the boy because he has three younger siblings himself. i think, because of that though, kings is also prone to pushing priam away and tries to keep an emotional barrier between them. he can come off a slight bit colder to priam than he normally does and is the type of person to tell him "oh yeah totally i'll be there" and fail to follow up.

he sees priam's idealistic behavior as foolish and a good way to get hurt, but kings has a lowkey need to protect him or at least make sure he doesn't get too injured. he'll definitely let priam learn lessons the hard way, but kings will also step in to protect him here and there as needed.

he's not really a sibling figure. more like a vaguely disinterested uncle who stops by every christmas to give u money. might possibly consider pushing priam into traffic some days but probably won't.

omg a tsundere dad for him :sob: <3

if u wanna make it more tragic, do u want to make it so kingsley's the one that regularly hounded his dad back at kanto for debts? priam just probably won't recognize cause he was young back then. cause i've always wanted to look for someone with his background and now he's finally in the site and i just have to ask this.

@kingsley
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,403 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
aero plotter
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 19:38:41 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
samuel carter Avatar

[attr="class","sammy"]

Basically Sam and Priam should be roomies. And by that I mean that basically Sam has too big a heart and would offer for Priam to ‘house sot’ While Sam is out of town. Which is a lot sometimes due to all his smuggling and stuff. So they can be bros. House bros.
Sam is working on medical bill debts so he understands the debt struggle. Though Priam’s is probs worse. Maybe Sam can give him some financial advice or something.
[newclass=.sammy] font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;line-height:13px; [/newclass][newclass=.sammy b]color:#765D75;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.sammy i]color:#765D75;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.sammy a]color:#765D75;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]

house bros for life :pepehands:

giving him a home is like one of the things that will make u his bff so they're bffs now im sorry. he can be the housewife and sam can be the husband that goes on long business trips and they'll be a happy family or something.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
aero plotter
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 1:48:03 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
I'm using you. You know what this is.

When Noelle catches a dog lets do a dog training social okay. Thanks. uwu

Or you can just give me one of your dogs too, that works also.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights