[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city: upper district

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"It was selfish."[break][break]

Stormy smiles sadly, stirring her straw through the thick chocolate smoothie. She seems to stare down into the bottom of it, searching for an answer it's clear she hasn't found.[break][break]

"I do, yeah. It keeps my mind active, keeps me occupied and strong. I like who I am with the rangers, I like how far I've come."[break][break]

Her attention lifts to meet his gaze, searching for his answer, too.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...
[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,211 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Seeking Advice
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 23:34:47 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"How was it selfish?"[break][break]

Salem sits at the table with them nibbling on some cookies Razz also purchased for him. "That's fair, I definitely like who I've become with them too," it's nice to share the experience, "Did becoming Moltres' avatar made the job any easier for you?" [break][break]

So much for being subtle in his questioning.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Seeking Advice
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 19:42:31 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Because I only did it to make myself feel better. I wasn't doing it for anyone elses sake but my own. I had a lot of anger that I poured into my work for the sake of running away. That's what I was doing, I was running away."[break][break]

What was for a second a sad smile quickly brightens into a happy one. She winks, resumes enjoying her treat, and regards Razz thoughtfully while he comments on liking where he's at, too.[break][break]

"Hmm..." she leans back in her seat, one arm crossed over her chest and her smoothie in the other hand. "No, I think it made it harder. At first, anyway, and sometimes even still. It didn't come naturally at all, I was a loose cannon, a fireball, I guess."[break][break]

Stormy muses over this for a moment, brows creasing together as a result of various recollections of incidents following Moltres' blessing.[break][break]

"But it's made me practice caution a lot more, which hasn't been a bad thing."[break][break]

She winks, cheeky.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,211 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Seeking Advice
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 9:39:57 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

“A region went down, it was either flee or submit,” he really is speaking way too knowledgeable for someone who claims to be from Kalos. “I don't think anyone would consider you selfish for working away that stress,” though maybe he was projecting a bit as he knows it's what he did when he joined the rangers. [break][break]

Razz is silent as he listens intensely about the part of her control. Wonders, “Ever afraid you’ll burn someone? Friend or foe?”

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Seeking Advice
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 17:09:47 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
He's right, but she still stares into the bottom of her smoothie, idly stirring it. Flee or submit, somehow, she felt like she'd split herself right down the middle to take both paths. Somehow, she isn't sure if she was any better for it.[break][break]

But she looks up where he wonders aloud. She breathes in, lips pursed, thinking about it.[break][break]

"Yes. And I have. I'm dangerous, even when I don't mean to be - and especially when I do mean to be."[break][break]

Her lips still burn where she'd kissed . Her hands where she'd reached for him, wings engulfing them both to protect- and to harm. On several occasions, she had burned too hot without even realizing it. [break][break]

"It hasn't been easy."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,211 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Seeking Advice
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 6:32:31 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

And that's exactly what has him worried about his own abilities. He isn't too sure how her fire powers take place, but he knows that he creates explosions. While he himself isn't effected by them he doesn't know how much they can hurt others. Hell he doesn't even know if his Truth Circle did any damage because he's too afraid to hurt someone. [break][break]

"How do you deal with the worry and stress of burning others?"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Seeking Advice
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 4:22:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
If only she were better at reading the room and picking up on social queues, she might have noticed that Razz seemed uncomfortable. Unfortunately, Stormy was a little more self-oriented in the sense that she lost herself in her own thoughts and didn't think to resurface to consider other people's.[break][break]

"Meditation has really helped- like yoga and stuff. Learning how to be mindful of my breathing and stuff, being aware of the way my body reacts and my skin feels. I think that a lot of my powers manifest as a result of my emotions, firstly. So.. yeah. I guess I just acknowledge it and have helped teach myself how to recognize my worry and stress when it comes!"[break][break]

A lot of rambling for a simple answer, perhaps. Stormy blushes.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,211 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Seeking Advice
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 10:57:56 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

“Meditation?” Razz can’t help but question with some disbelief. Though unlike hers he doesn’t think his powers run off emotions. Well outside the one fireball with . But he had more experience now. A little more hold of things. [break][break]

He ponders a bit more, thinking it all over. “Acknowledge it? Like just acknowledging that you are an avatar? Or that you need to take control?” because if it's the former he definitely won’t be happy about it. Though a thought occurs.[break][break]

“You can ask things too if you want,” after all he’s been asking her so many things, “Though admittedly I’m not that interesting”

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Seeking Advice
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 17:45:46 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Hmm.. no. I think I mean acknowledging your fear and your uncertainty. No one is perfect, and no one ever will be- avatars are no exception to that rule."[break][break]

Stormy's attention shifts from directly above her to the angle of his nose. She drifts up to meet his eyes, her gaze thoughtful and perhaps a little confused. [break][break]

"If you weren't interesting, I wouldn't be sitting here with you."[break][break]

She smiles fondly, before bumping him affectionately under the table with her toe. It's a bit rough, as she uses more force than is neceesary for such a simply gesture.[break][break]

"You seem a little anxious, Razz. Is something on your mind?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,211 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Seeking Advice
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 9:14:35 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Well he doesn't see that happening any time soon. Confronting his fears meant confronting his past, and probably even more in coming out about it. Something he rather not see the light of day if he could avoid it. Admitting the truth about that felt like it was too much. [break][break]

"Ow," he grunts at the kid not having expected it. Though he didn't complain outside that, but he was grateful he didn't seem to bore the other fiery avatar. Though he does feel some guilt that he can't come clean. Not yet. [break][break]

"Just nervous is all," he answers as his brain is trying to keep up, think of what he could say. "Got in trouble a few months back, and I find the pressure stressing at times, so guess I was just pondering on how you do it, seeing as you're a public avatar. So figured if any ranger would know how to deal with it it would be you, , and and since you were here thought I'd might ask from a professional"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Seeking Advice
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 22:22:34 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Nervous is okay - it's good. It's the human part of you!"[break][break]

She says this almost ominously, though she means nothing by it. Not for him, anyway, it meant more for her since, y'know, she has a God's influence inhabiting her body.[break][break]

But her expression grows more severe as he continues. [break][break]

"Trouble? Like, slap of the wrist trouble, or..?"[break][break]

But he continues through her mild interjection, as she expects him to, and she purses her lips.[break][break]

"It's hard, Razz, I'll be honest with you. It's really hard. But you just have to keep pulling your pants up and walking through it, even when your belt breaks and your button pops and your zipper won't go up all the way. You risk the peeking because your fingers are hooked around the hem of your pants and you just keep on going."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,211 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Seeking Advice
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 0:45:30 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I was on a mission for something in Mossdeep city, one of my pokemon went for help and lead the rangers there to a burning Wearhouse while I woke up in Dewford the next day," he explains lightly, the memories from then still blank, "Despite the injuries I had handful of the rangers there still think I lead them to a trap." [break][break]

It wasn't a fun time. [break][break]

he does chuckle lightly at her answer, having been told an answer that he already figured, but he just hoped for better. "I suppose just to keep on burning on like some flame is the best thing that can be done, thanks," didn't really make him feel much better. But at least he knows what hes been doing hasn't been wrong so far... maybe.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Seeking Advice
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 15:30:43 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Hmm.."[break][break]

Stormy remains mostly quiet throughout his explanation, her eyes tracing his expression carefully and honestly. The story rings a bell but it hadn't occurred to her that he had been the Razz in the field. [break][break]

It didn't matter.[break][break]

She had been in his place before.[break][break]

"But you didn't, and you have to hold onto that."[break][break]

Stormy reaches across the table for the man's hand.[break][break]

"You don't have to keep burning alone, you know. You have us, you have me."[break][break]

She smiles a little sadly.[break][break]

"I'm sure you've heard the rumors and the stories - but I got into some trouble a while back, too. It's taken a long time to overcome it and to overcome the distrust and the shame- and the guilt. But the trick is that there isn't one, Razz. You just have to trust yourself and ask for help when you need it."[break][break]

If he hasn't pulled away, she will squeeze his hand.[break][break]

"I'm still learning that part. But please ask for help, I'll be there."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,211 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Seeking Advice
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 12:28:52 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Just keep on sticking with it huh? [break][break]

Felt simple enough but at the same time so damn hard. But then again he kept going despite the whole Rocket thing of his past. Though with his lack of people skills it wasn’t like he had many to really confide in, so admittedly this was nice. Even if just a bit. [break][break]

“Only just rumors, but I’m afraid I’m not too sure of what you went through, can see it possibly being harder though with the addition of the Silph name on your back,” he shrugs, “But you’ve made it this far”[break][break]

Razz will raise his cup of ice coffee slightly, “Here’s to just getting through it right?” with that he’d take a small drink from his cup, “Thanks for the talk though… sorta helps,” he might not have gotten what he wanted out, but he got aide through a different lingering issue.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Seeking Advice
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 4:35:07 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy frowns and tilts her head at him in much the same manner a small, curious puppy would a noise that it can't identify. But instead of curiosity, she shows only disappointment at his indifferent answer. Clearly she's missed the mark and, despite how easygoing he was, he was still suffering from something she hadn't been able to reach.[break][break]

"Yeah.. yeah I guess I have."[break][break]

She exhales through her nose, a little sad.[break][break]

"Razz--" she starts, strained as if she's trying to say something important. But where words, however curt and unfriendly 's often were, often worked, Stormy had never found much success. She was a woman of action and spontaneity- but spontaneous words just didn't make it happen.[break][break]

"Let's get ice cream. C'mon, this place is cramped. Ice cream always helps cool me off."[break][break]

And, unprompted, Stormy rises from her seat and drags Razz up along with her. Clearly, she isn't taking no for an answer.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki