4,393 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
bite the bullet [c]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 4:16:44 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Lulu blinked, not even nodding; only angling her jaw a little to show that she’d heard him. Sure. It was something to be thankful for. He’d fucked up. Now they had his back. You’re welcome.

They were safe here. The League couldn’t tie them down, and force them into things. AQUA. Whatever the hell their plans were for it. Here, under the ocean, under the watch of ’s Lugia, and Walsh's Darkrai, and now Yveltal maybe, they were safe—as long as they stuck together.

'What do you do here?' It was a basic enough question, but it combusted something, albeit small, within her.

Fingers previously wound together, for only a few moments,  unclasped—never comfortable. Tapped, and then found each other again at the end of her body's entire shift in the hard metal seat. She looked to somewhere over his head for a short answer. 

“Well, to level with you, a lot of what I do here is barking orders.” She glanced to her hands a moment. “But me, personally: I’m transitioning between projects.”

A new thought occurred to her.

“Ever heard of infinity energy?”

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
bite the bullet [c]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 3:01:04 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Did he strike a nerve? Or was it just a secret?

"No, I haven't. What is it exactly?" Little did he know how much he actually knew of this... energy, other than the fact that Rocket wanted to understand it. Harness it. But for what? Renewable energy hardly seemed like something your average crime syndicate gave a wet shit about.

Yet here it was right from the horse's mouth.

"Sounds like a bogus name, though."
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,393 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
bite the bullet [c]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 2:54:00 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
A bogus name. Lulu looked down at her hands, defeated for a moment—not that she’d named it. But she’d been part of the revolutionizing of its use in technology; and it sort of did sound stupid.

She sighed lightly, willing herself to let the comment pass without a response while she picked idly at a tiny crack in the table.

After a moment, she looked back up at him. “From what we understand, it’s the common life force that all pokemon share. A universal energy.”

Lulu would wait for that to click. Perhaps he’d have the same questions that rose within her head at the thought. If so, she’d be there and ready to help him answer everything—in the labs, whenever he was ready.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
bite the bullet [c]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 8:15:56 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Sounds like hippie garbage, but if it's tied to their aura..." Pokemon, of course, glowed more brilliantly than most humans. And in those humans whose spark was greater, there was an overwhelming presence of corruption; the blessings given by an avatar's patron at their inauguration.

So pokemon had energy inside them, and Rocket wanted to harness that. Whether they drew the line ahead or behind avatars, then, came into question. Distrust began to build up, but it was reserved for now. Guess I'd better avoid these labs, then, he mused to himself silently.

"So what'll the energy be used for, then?"
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,393 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
bite the bullet [c]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 14:29:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Hippie garbage.

Her lips pressed together and her gaze narrowed some. It was about as far from hippie garbage as one could get, thank you. “Mm. It’s very scientific, actually,” she corrected, giving a short and rather insincere smile.

What would it be used for?

“Plenty of things. Everything, even. Businesses and homes... lights, phone chargers, refrigerators...” She leaned forward on her hands a little. “It has the potential to replace things like coal, and oil.” Which sounded a bit like saving the world, until you got down to the next problem: the mass sacrifice of Pokémon for their raw power. At least it was renewable.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
bite the bullet [c]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 23:12:50 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
He gave an impressed sort of grimace, though it all sounded too good to be true. Adrian couldn't refute her however, seeing as he'd never done any of the research himself, so he could only wait and see what came of it.

If anything at all.

"Well, lemme know when you crack it; I could always use a better phone battery," he offered dismissively while cleaning up the remnants of his food and preparing it for the bin. "Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta hit the head." Which was just a polite way of excusing himself before they got too invested in their discussion.

He still needed time, and as much as what she said intrigued him... Adrian had a mess to sort out.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bite the bullet [c]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 5:53:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: