saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 4:41:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]sweet, sultry words pervade the air in soft whispers. who is he to deny such a request? his lips arc into a grin that stays even as he advances. kisses trail up her thigh, gentle at first, but each rougher than the last. hungrier. hands find her waist for support as his tongue explores.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 5:38:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Apparently, it’s enough. Her fingers curl into the fabric of the couch in anticipation, each kiss hungrier than the last. Again, she finds herself lost underneath the sensation of his hot breath. The way he explores sparks a rising heat. It makes her restless, but she’s held in place by his firm grip on her hips, “Matias,” it’s a cry of praise and approval as a hand snakes into his hair, gripping tightly.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 6:00:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]they sink deeper into the comforts of the couch, cushions giving in to the weight of their passion and hunger. fingers curl, elbows dig, and he's still moving forward, desiring more.

calloused hands glide up the side of her body. he shifts up, pulling himself away only to trail kisses up her body. he tugs away at her flannel, unbuttoning, before he continues to explore.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 6:20:59 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
His hunger translates into pleasure. She tenses as it ripples through her, manifesting as a soft moan beneath her heavy breaths. The rough touch of calloused hands ignites sparks across her body, adding to the lingering pleasure even as he moves forward and up. She would shift to remove the flannel completely if she wasn’t pinned beneath the sultry kisses that pepper her body. The fingers tangled in his hair release and move down to meet her other hand on his back. She craves the warmth of his skin against hers so she grabs at the fabric, pulling to remove it.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 6:44:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]he leans back a little when fabric's pulled, aiding in the way it's easily tossed aside to the floor. he shifts back down, presses his skin against hers, savoring the warmth that comes from it.

he could stop to tease her, could stop to make her beg, but he's impatient. he kisses her neck roughly, aggressively, while his hand finds her collarbone. he presses his weight down, pinning just enough. through kisses, he whispers:

"tell me what you want, eva."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 7:20:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
She gets what she wants, his skin against hers. Her hands tightly grip his back, cherishing the warmth he brings. She holds him close, letting the friction of their bodies add to the growing heat.

Another soft moan escapes parted lips when his hunger moves to her neck. She tilts her head slightly, giving him access to the sensitive skin. She presses into his kiss, relishing the impatient aggression fueled by desire.

Eva wants him, now. She too is impatient, always craving more. She refrains. Instead, she answers his question by finding his hand with hers. She’s slow and deliberate in the way she moves it down her body, enjoying the touch just as much. She slides it further down, the intention clear. Her hand acts like a guide, showing him exactly what she wants. For now.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 12:38:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]resistance comes even after submission, though he shouldn't have expected anything less from her. her hand finds his and he resists at first, but what point is there to fight a losing battle? she slowly guides him down her body.

"how long can you last?"

they're about to find out.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 15:09:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
She releases his hand and glides her fingertips back up his arm. Instinct is what drives her to dominate, it’s hard to ignore. She apologies by letting her lips brush against his ear, “Depends on how long you let me,” Probably not long.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 15:20:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]so, not long.

his touch grows hungrier, rougher in the way he holds her down. he continues to plant kisses against the side of her neck, tongue grazing.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 15:41:24 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Yeah. Not long.

She welcomes his hunger, tensing beneath his dominating touch. It’s thrilling. Her heart races in arousal and excitement. Her finger curl, raking against bare skin as the intensity grows. She’s not quiet, so she stifles her cries by letting her teeth sink into his shoulder.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 15:48:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]he leans away just enough to free his shoulder but he never slows, not even for a second. he finds her gaze, practically calls for it, and grins, demanding:

"be loud for me."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 16:09:15 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Teeth slip from flesh as he pulls away. Was she too hard? She doubts it, especially when he catches her gaze. She recognizes the grin. She attempts to return it with one of her own but is interrupted by the shock that pulses through her. She bites her lip out of instinct but lets it slip between her teeth under the pressure of his demand. He wants to hear her. She holds his gaze, lips parting, and she releases the building pressure in long, satisfying moan.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 16:38:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]no longer needing to be restrained, the moan escapes loud, satisfied.

after a few more moments of pleasure, he finally relents, hand moving back to drag wet trails across her thigh. he moves her to his will, shifting forward to meet her lips. his hips inch closer and closer, almost teasing.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 17:05:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Her breaths come quick, heart racing along with the fire building inside her. She fights the instinct to take control, take what she wants. It’s frustrating but satisfying all at the same time. She finds pleasure she isn’t expecting in being trapped beneath him, surrendering to his desires. She meets his lips with passion, consuming him with a familiar hunger. He teases, inching closer, she pulls, encouraging.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 22:27:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]it's a constant battle for control and power and dominance even after she submits. she pulls where he pulls, pushes where he pushes, but they always compliment each other, never once clashing.

heavy breaths pervade the room, hot, tired, but satisfied. her weight rests against him as he drapes an arm around her, finding comfort in her warmth.

one look out the window tells him enough.

"fuck me."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]