3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 18:45:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
He leaves, she finishes up quickly. It doesn’t take long to store the leftovers away in the fridge, wash what she needs to, refill her own drink and sneak back into the living room.

She finds him in her spot. It makes her grin. She slips onto the couch beside him, close, leaving the rest of it empty. Her legs curl under her and she sips her drink, leaning her head back to look towards him, “Did it work, did you relax?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 18:54:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]his eyes trail her, watching her settle into the spot close to him. he shakes his head at her question, expectedly.

"not really."

he sips his drink, keeping his gaze on her.

"looks like i need your help again."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 19:09:12 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
She shrugs, she expected him not to. Her gaze holds his, steady and playful with a small smile, “I guess I could help with that,” she sips, “If I was feeling helpful,” the grin that follows is sultry, teasing. Your move.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 19:10:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]he holds his gaze behind the sip of his drink, eyes trained on her, unwilling to concede just yet.

he might have to soon.

"what would it take?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 19:15:34 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
“Hmmm~” her gaze diverts, only to emphasize her feigned contemplation, “Perhaps if you ask for it nicely,” she returns her gaze to his, expectant and mischievous.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 19:18:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"hm."

he shifts closer, inching forward as his hand brushes against her thigh, slow, kind.

his first attempt is not even a question.

"help me, eva."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 19:23:51 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
He leans forward into the small space that separates them. The gentle brush of his fingers against her thigh is tantalizing, but she doesn’t move. She lifts a finger to gently trace his jaw line towards her, closer, “You can do better than that,” It was more of a demand, after all. She is looking for desire, perhaps with a hint of pleading.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 19:29:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]he has to resist the urge to lean into her touch, to give in right then and there. it would be so easy for him to. but he holds strong, hand moving to brush her inner thigh.

his second attempt is the barest form of a question.

"help me, eva?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 19:36:24 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
His fingers move towards more sensitive skin. She stifles the shudder that would normally come along with it. She’s focused, but sighs at the lack luster second attempt. No desire, “Hm, I guess you don’t want my help that bad,” she withdraws her touch, moving back slightly to increase the space between them.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 19:43:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]failure results in separation. his eyes fall to the space between them, deciding it too wide for his liking. the only way to close it is to concede, so he starts.

"i do."

his hand lingers on her thigh, keeping them tethered.

"can you please help me, eva?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 19:50:42 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Better. She smiles, finishing the rest of her drink in one swift motion. She blindly sets the glass down on the coffee table, not taking her eyes off him. She leans closer again, close enough to let her hot breath dance across his lips when she speaks, “Almost.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 19:56:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]he grins, following suit and downing his drink in one. he reaches over and sloppily sets it down on the table, though he never once takes his eyes off her.

her breath curls off his lips and he almost bites. almost. he exhales, inching closer as his voice softens.

"please help me, eva?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 20:06:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Much better. She can almost taste him as his breath washed across her own lips. Even the way he says her name is mesmerizing. She’s satisfied with making him ask for It, practically beg. She craves the strength he gave her earlier, so she chooses to relinquish control in favor of feeling the comfort of his dominating presence, “Ok,” her lips curl into a smile, “Then take me.” Take what’s yours.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 20:16:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]control is relinquished, swapped, and he basks in it as his hand curls around her thigh, shifting her to lay on her back. his touch is caring and gentle in the way it runs up her thigh, brushing against fabric that he so wants to discard.

so he does. he tugs with both hands, sliding her pants off before he shifts forward, leaning in to dote her inner thigh with soft kisses. if she wants more, she'll have to ask for it.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 21:10:59 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
She gives herself over to him too easily and he takes control willingly. He gentler than she expected, and she doesn’t protest as fabric slides down her legs. Eva doesn’t hold back this time and trembles beneath the touch of his lips. She’s tense, expecting him to continue. When he doesn’t advance, she smiles. Eva can only assume he wants to play her game again, only making her beg this time. She’s half tempted to try and take control again, but she doesn’t, she gives in, “Matias,” his name sounds sweet as a whisper off her lips, “Please give me more,” she doesn’t try and look at him, she just focuses on the movement of his lips.