saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 9:47:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"we'll see how long you last."

a while, he suspects, simply because of her sheer stubbornness. but if anyone's able to make her compromise, it's him.

his hot broth is nowhere near as spicy as hers. he reaches for the chopsticks, breaks them into two, and digs in. their conversation still lingers on his mind, unable to be pushed aside. to be fair, he isn't trying.

after a bit, he takes a short break, reaching for his drink before leaning back into the chair.

"it's really good."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 14:48:56 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva laughs, shaking her head and shooting him a mischievous smirk before sipping her broth again, “Is that a challenge, Matias?” she likes challenges, but he knows that.

She follows suit, using the chopsticks to stir around her noodles and pop a few rogue veggies in her mouth. The silence that comes along with eating allows the mind to wander. Hers also drifts back to the short conversation before the food arrived. It’s still so fresh and without closure. The feelings fester.

“I’m glad you like it,” she smiles, “I was worried I may have talked it up too much or something.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 14:59:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"it is, eva."

neither of them have backed down from a challenge before. he doesn't expect this one to be any different; it's just a matter of who cracks first. it might be him, honestly.

he reaches for a napkin, then brings it to dab at his lips.

"you didn't. there's a vegan restaurant in lilycove you'll like. i'll take you sometime."

once again, the line blurs.

"next week?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 15:26:05 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
A challenge, of course. An involuntary excitement stirs within her. Her heart flutters in response. Naturally, she accepts with a grin.

He makes another statement, doesn’t ask a question. He expects them to continue this, whatever this is. She considers it for a moment, finishing the bite in her mouth before leaning back in her chair. The feelings that linger and the comfort he brought before, regardless of her fears, still gives her the strength to be honest and curious, “Like a . . . date?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 15:33:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]options loom before him, all of them full of uncertainty. does he give her an out? saying no would make them nothing but colleagues, but saying no would also mean lying. though dangerous, he decides for the truth.

"a date."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 16:00:57 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
“Hm, A date. The prospect scares her, but also excites her. It’s an implication wrought with danger. It meant willingly giving in, letting him in past the barriers she’s built. He’s already broken them down and has rooted himself there without her noticing. Ultimately, it could be the greatest thrill of her life, “Promise me I won’t lose you,” it’s an impossible promise, but she needs to hear it to quell the fear.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 16:22:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]rising to his feet, he closes the distance between them, reaching a hand out towards her as he nears. he lowers to his knees, arms resting against her legs as he peers up at her, finding her gaze.

"eva."

his touch is gentle, reassuring.

"i promise you won't lose me. never again."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 16:51:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
She doesn’t expect him to get up and move closer, just simply answer. The gesture and sincerity make the promise feel more real. She’s not stupid, she’s seen too much bad shit to know how unrealistic it is. Still, she knows he’ll try. She gravitates towards him, hands seeking him. Her palms gently cup either side of his face as she looks into his eyes with a small smile, “I believe you,” she leans in to kiss him tenderly.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 16:53:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]tension washes off his shoulders, allowing his expression to break into a smile. it's warm, genuine, but it always is with her. he moves his hand to the side of her face, meeting her tender kiss with one of his own.

it seals his promise, binding him to her.

but it's what he's always wanted.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 17:19:25 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
It’s a different kiss this time, a telling one that has a lot of unspoken truths hidden in it. She’s unable to parse through them all but perhaps that would come with time. What she can recognize is his promise. She makes the same promise, but without words. A part of her feels more whole as she pulls back with a smile. Her lips find his forehead, pressing into it gently, “Next week then, it’s a date.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 17:33:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"it's a date."

warmth lingers even as he pulls away. he reaches up to plant a parting kiss on her forehead before stepping away. he reaches for things, trash, then starts heading over to the sink to clean up.

he's given some form of privacy with his back turned to her; not that he's looking for it, but it allows a smile to overcome his features, bright and happy for once.

"i'll clean yours too when you're done. but no rush."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 17:58:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
For the first time, she doesn’t feel emptiness when he pulls away. The warmth of his kiss lingers, and she’s comfortable despite the conflicted feelings she still buries. A few new ones surface. She’s content, happy even. Her focus turns back to her food, she’s not quite finished yet, “You don’t have to do that, I can get it when I’m done. Thank you, though,” she’ll likely have leftovers she’ll need to put away, she always does, “Relax,” she grins at his back, “We’ve had a long day.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 18:08:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"we really have."

soon, the sinks stops flowing, and he's drying his hands off with a nearby hand towel. he walks back over, stopping by the counter for his unfinished bottle of water from hours ago.

"not sure if i know how to do that, though."

he steps next to her, brushing a hand against her shoulder as he passes.

"i've never been able to relax."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 18:14:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
A few more veggies find their way into her mouth as he continues. She laughs after swallowing, nodding in agreement, “Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes relaxing feels more stressful,” His touch makes her smile, glancing up towards him, “I’m almost done, then I’ll keep you occupied,” she throws a wink in there for good measure.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bandages
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 18:30:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]her wink is met with a familiar grin.

"i'm counting on it."

from there, he stops to refill his drink before disappearing back into the living room. he plops down into the couch, settling into where eva had sat earlier, essentially stealing her spot. or borrowing.

he takes a sip and does his best to relax.

[attr="class","noodles"]