twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
adrian, giona, jayden, and gavin (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 19:47:10 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

He was still skittish about whether or not the heat actually died down following his brief stint in Fortree. He'd gotten an undercut and let the dye run out of his hair since then, but you can never be too safe.

Giona had a brief moment of calm, the breeze hitting his short-sleeve button-up and exposed arms just right. If anyone looked closer at his left shoulder and tricep they'd see a series of lightning bolts curled around the muscles, like a tribal-pattern tattoo. Between that and his messy greying black hair, he looked as much as a boy could look like the woman on the Crazy Town cover.

The four of them congregated on the sand, hot from the sun bouncing off the thousands of sub-gravel sized rocks under their feet, and humid from the sun glaring at the nearby sea. In his black jorts he felt around for a few pokeballs, in their shrunken size used commonly in shipping palettes. One seemed to fidget in place, guiding itself into his hand.

"Oh! Thank you all for being here. I go by Giona, but if anyone asks, it's Mirco."

Gavin could perhaps remember that name from a conversation he had a month ago. Giona stepped forward and grinned weakly. There was too much of a crowd for him to get away with smoking. This left him restless, since he enjoyed the solitary activity on every level. He'd glanced around, his eyes darting between them. What sprung forth when he withdrew his hand was a jade and lime creature skirting the line between cicada and dragon. "However this goes, it's really gonna make my day."
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 6:50:11 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]
Jayden had been at it for a while now. The battlefield, however, was not any more forgiving than it had been several hours prior when he'd had his first match. The dark-haired boy looked at the sky, at the bright orb of sunlight that casted scalding heat across the sky, and immediately felt lethargic.

[break][break] Still, he persevered — because that's what a Rocket should do.

[break][break] It was then, at that moment, that Jayden realized that there was not one, nor two, but actually four rockets. He blinked.

[break][break] By some stroke of fate, he was facing his peers. How interesting. Jayden reached to his belt to release Klaus, and watched as the Orbeetle took to the air in a spark of light, buzzing forth to take his spot on the battle field.

[break][break] Inclining his head, Jayden listened to @giona introduce himself, making a mental note of his alias in case it should ever come up. Politely, Jayden introduce himself as well. "Cross, but you can call me Mischa today." For those who had been a part of Galar and knew of the company, Wyndon Cross Pharmaceuticals, it might strike some interest. For his peers... no one could be quite sure.

[break][break] Looking around, Jayden looked at with familiarity, and then at @adrian. The latter Jayden was not so familiar with — he wondered if he would be the one to introduce himself next, or if it would be his own mentor.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#863fd2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]gO4KRmF4
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 8:11:12 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
i'm gonna find you, i'm gonna get you

[attr=class,bulk]He nodded towards the others, acknowledging formalities of introduction.[break][break]"Adrian Malcolm." Standing higher than most with a pallid complexion, Adrian was hardly looking forward to languishing in the pervasive summer's heat, finding little respite in his black tank top and swimming trunks. Standing on a field of silica, their boundaries were etched in an extensive square formation, that each trainer might lay claim to a corner. He found his back turned on the open ocean, his ankles lapped at by crashing waves with the ebb and flow of the tide.[break][break]

Brandishing an ordinary pokeball, he would unleash his signature companion, Furor, with whom he shared a... polarized relationship. But he trusted it to see him through his darkest days. Surely then it could manage this match.[break]

tags
[attr=class,bottom-text]
BATTLE ROYALE

HOENN STAR TOURNAMENT

[attr=class,adrianeventcredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .accentborder, .adrianevent .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .accenttext, .adrianevent .bulk b, .adrianevent .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/56VDwN.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1, .adrianevent .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1 div, .adrianevent .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,856 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 10:19:36 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Four members of Rocket meet in private congregation before their battle.

"You all know who I am."

It could come across as arrogant, but Gavin states it as a simple fact. He was an underboss, a leader; it would be worrying if they didn't know.

"But for this tournament, I go by Liam King."

He allows his accent to shift into its native Galarian as he speaks. He's disguised, with dark hair and sunglasses to shade the amber of his eyes. The alias did not go as deep as his old one but served its purpose for the tournament.

He paces to his corner, then flicks his wrist to release a silver Metagross.
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 17:31:55 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Giona stood opposite to Adrian in their square formation, trying his hardest to keep water and any silt it carried out of his thick rubber boots. And aside from those boots, he was dressed in a button-up and slacks, with a tight undercut. He looked like an overgrown schoolboy.

The waves rolled in. About a hundred feet away from all of them was a cooler full of branded electrolyte drinks and energy drinks. The restless Flygon bounced its thick tail off the sand like a dog, then immediately lunged at Orbeetle, gnashing its jaws in a way reminiscent of its old habit of 'talking'. It tried to get in close and use Crunch, bringing those jaws down like the two halves of a can-opener.

"I think I'm closest to the cooler, so just holler if you need a Feraligatr-ade."

Notes: Flygon used Crunch on Orbeetle. For Ambiance
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 5:28:42 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]
Other than , Jayden was not familiar with the others so it was nice to hear their introductions. He nods his head in turn as each of them speak, his eyes falling on top of the beast that releases from his pokeball.

[break][break] The native Galarian in his mentor's tone draws his attention, and Jayden tries to recall if he has ever heard it before. He himself has never had it — not when he was being shifted between Kanto and Galar so much, but he'd lived in Ballonea long enough to be able to recognize it.

[break][break] But it wouldn't surprise him if it was a cover. Like with most things, Gavin was likely talented in it.

[break][break] The battle starts as the Flygon belonging to launches forward, gnashing with sharp incisors for his victim. Klaus is ready, though; the Orbeetle glows with ALLY SWITCH as he switches his location with the pokemon adjacent to him — which happens to be 's Gyarados.

[break][break] Meanwhile, Jayden — Mischa raises his arm. "I could... use a drink." His throat was dry. He was thirsty.

[break][break]

BATTLE ROYALE [break]
+ - sorry i took so long! i won't take so long next time 0_0 [break]
+ klaus uses ALLY SWITCH on adrian's gyarados

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 22:40:55 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]In a flash, Furor is relocated to Orbeetle's position, just in time to suffer a direct hit from the Flygon. Harsh mandibles to its scaled hide, Furor bellows with a grunt of pain before violently thrashing its tail about, attempting to dislodge the pokemon's jaws with a BRUTAL SWING that would sweep across most of the arena in a storm of sand. "Hey, that was a dirty trick you pulled there..."[break]

tags [break]
Moved via ALLY SWITCH and hit by CRUNCH[break]
FUROR used BRUTAL SWING hitting all 'adjacent' targets[break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
BATTLE ROYALE

HOENN STAR TOURNAMENT

template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent .accentborder, .adrianevent .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .accenttext, .adrianevent .bulk b, .adrianevent .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/56VDwN.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1, .adrianevent .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1 div, .adrianevent .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,856 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 11:48:50 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Yeah, chuck me one of 'em," Gavin requests of .

Once the Gatr-ade is in his grip, Gavin tips back his head and drinks half of it, appearing to care little for the fight.

His Metagross is caught by the Gyarados' BRUTAL SWING, the psychic-type taking it hard. A click of Gavin's tongue sees it RISE into the air as if under some MAGNETIC influence; hopefully, it would be enough defense against its other weakness in the Flygon.
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 3:38:01 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Giona curled his hands up and threw the Gatr-ade bottle to Gavin with one hand pushing and the other guiding, as if he was shooting a basketball. It had a light blue hue, like the cyan used by printers. Giona fanned himself with an outstretched hand. He was then met with Jayden asking for one as well. He dove into the cooler and retrieved an electrolyte drink with a magenta hue. He threw it to him with a similar form, as if jumping to sink a shot at the 3-point-line.

"Hell yeah, dude. It's the least I could do, being the closest to the cooler, and all."

Flygon was batted back by Brutal Swing. Ontop of that, it hadn't landed a hit on its intended target. It looked back to Giona and chirped, and was met by him whistling. Giona produced a low A note, just barely more focused than simply expelling air. It turned back, letting forth a blast of air tinged with a dragon's jouissance. An orange Dragon Breath headed right for Gyarados. Giona nodded to Adrian.

"So....... do you need a drink?"

Notes: Flygon used Dragon Breath on Gyarados. Giona fetched drinks for the others. For Ambiance
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 3:57:43 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]
There is the feeling of cold plastic as the Gatr-ade bottle catches his palm. With his other hand, Jayden twists the bottle open and drinks the magenta liquid, surprised to find that the flavor is something in between raspberry and blueberry, but neither in between. Either way, the electrolyte is a relief to the dry heat that surrounds the beach, and Jayden is grateful for it. "Thank you," he says, with a dip of his head.

[break][break] And that was as calm as it was going to get.

[break][break] His Orbeetle's little trick caused - rightfully so - some irritation from his opponent, who suddenly found himself on the wrong end of a CRUNCH attack. As a result, the red serpant's large body thrashed with BRUTAL SWING, catching - despite the distance - the Orbeetle off his feet. The pokemon's wings expanded, hovering above the sand, putting some distance between himself and the rest of the fight.

[break][break] Meanwhile, bright purple flames licked the air as the inferno spiraled towards the Gyarados. To add salt to a burn, Klaus released a HYPNOSIS attack. Rings of light expanded in front of him, heading towards the red serpent, as well as any adjacent opponents.

BATTLE ROYALE [break]
+ [break]
+ klaus is injured by BRUTAL SWING, uses HYPNOSIS.

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 21:37:36 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"'M fine, thanks," he sputtered out while trying to focus on the match. Furor would fixate on the tiny gnat that had magicked it away, scaled hide rippling as its body undulated, coiling and building tension. It was Adrian who eyed the Flygon as its jaw went agape, welling with energy. "Bounce, Furor!"[break][break]

Pushing off the ground and going airborne, Gyarados would narrowly avoid the incoming attacks as it ascended, its lumbering figure suspended in air for a short breadth of time before it would inevitably crash down.
[break]

tags [break]
FUROR used BOUNCE and is semi-invulnerable[break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
BATTLE ROYALE

HOENN STAR TOURNAMENT

template by punki

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,856 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 14:12:11 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Of the four gathered trainers, only seems particularly invested in the fight. Gavin's not particularly surprised; he'd scouted the other for his talent in battle, after all.

With his Metagross escaping the round's barrage unscathed, Gavin has a window to consider his options.

A soft click of his tongue gives command.

Ice forms around the supercomputer's thick limbs, but it does not seem slowed by the encroaching frost. It floats toward the FLYGON under the effects of its magnet rise and hauls off with a devastating ICE PUNCH.
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 19:37:32 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Giona seemed to immediately burn out and disappoint. In focusing on Gyarados, he'd neglected the much bigger threat. A flash of cyan-tinted light marked a cold, dry fist careening into Flygon. Giona winced, looking around. He downed the rest of his magenta drink, and adjusted his necktie.

"Cool."

Flygon was batted back by Ice Punch. While it concentrated fire on the now out of reach Gyarados, it was blindsided by a glaring weakness, more severe than any other on the field. Flanked by the Metagross they'd both forgotten all about. Flygon rolled over on the sand after being struck like a stone skipped across a pond. Giona deposited it back in a Rocket patterned ball with a red beam to prevent further harm, then stepped out of the four sided configuration, off to the side.

"Someone else can take my spot by the cooler, so you don't have to holler for a drink."
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 13:43:02 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]
The ice punch knocks out the opponent's Flygon much faster than anticipated, and Jayden blinks in surprise. Klaus does not seem deterred by this — in fact, he is almost eager to have one of his opponents already laid to waste.

[break][break] As the Gyrados takes to the sky, Jayden's eyes raise in alarm.

[break][break] Klaus doesn't seem to notice, though. His body glows with the power of BUG BUZZ as he races to attack the only opponent left in the field, 's Metagross.

BATTLE ROYALE [break]
+ [break]
+ klaus uses BUG BUZZ on metagross

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 1:11:15 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277808764445261825/861044734663065610/Dragon_Ball_Super_-_Unwinnable_Battle_Jirens_Tremendous_Power_Epic_Rock_Cover.mp3[/player][break]Crashing down from its ascent, Furor plummeted rapidly with the object of its ire in sight, carrying out its vendetta. Orbeetle, that had boldly swapped with it earlier in the match, was to be its fixation. Rippling, scaled muscles built tension as it torpedoed towards its mark, fangs outstretched from its gaping maw.[break][break]

Dust billowed out in a raging gale as its lumbering girth cratered into the sand, causing an impact tremor that sent sand outwardly, obscuring the trainers' visuals. Had it connected with the pesky critter, or had it eluded him with the same trick?[break][break]

Its tail swathed through the air as it righted itself upward, growling as it swung its gangling body around, scrutinizing the aftermath intensely. "Did it connect?!"[break]

tags ()[break]
FUROR used BOUNCE on ORBEETLE[break]
MOXIE activates if target is fainted
[attr=class,bottom-text]
BATTLE ROYALE

HOENN STAR TOURNAMENT

template by punki