Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
reservations [c]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 0:15:38 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar

Adrian finishes reserving a room through the application on his phone as the receptionist wasn't being very helpful, while elsewhere Rowan procures snacks from the lobby's assortment of vending machines. 'Shoulda done this earlier... Wouldn't have run into all this trouble.'

It'd felt a little tacky arriving like this, but he hopes Rowan wouldn't mind his little slip up. Pocketing his phone, he runs fingers through his hair anxiously, trying to relieve the mounting stress. This was supposed to be a vacation.

Vacationing in his hometown; Jubilife City.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
reservations [c]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 4:51:15 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Here we go.” Rowan appeared from around the corner, carrying the snacks in both of his arms. “Got a bunch of good stuff for us, babe.” A smile was ever present on his face since they arrived together in Sinnoh, an unexpected vacation from the region of Hoenn and all the worries that were left behind. “They were out of Zapsi, so I had to get some Dr. Pika.” Chips and candy bars were among the food items, not exactly healthy but vending machine items tended not to be.

“You grew up in Jubilife, huh?” Amber eyes glanced towards the large city beyond the glass windows of their hotel lobby. “It’s really pretty...though I like this view better.” Rowan locked vision with Adrian and smiled, leaning up to give them a soft kiss on the lips.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
reservations [c]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 7:41:07 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"S'fine," a slender arm reaches out, snatching a can from Rowan's bundled arms, feeling the frigid aluminum against his fingers. They were sure to plant a kiss on his lips which he leaned into, before inquiring about the locale.

"Yeah, me too..."

He'd lean his head to the side, catching a glimpse of the brand label on Rowan's jeans, wagging his brow mischievously just to drive home his point.

"It's a little noisier than I remember; most of these big skyscrapers were modest buildings back when I was a kid." Nostalgia tugged at his heartstrings mercilessly.

The way his features suddenly relaxed suited him well, as he reminisced over his childhood escapades. Adrian had found Howitzer and Rover here, and started his journey with them. Many great memories lived only in Sinnoh.

"I have many fond memories of Sinnoh."

They would live here forever, and in his heart.

Dipping his head low and pressing his forehead to theirs, he kept his eyes closed, leaning on them for balance.

"I was hoping to share some with you..." Arms wreathed around the small of Rowan's back, ensnaring them against the beating of his fluttering breast. "Maybe make some new ones along the way..." Nuzzling his cheek to theirs, he hoped this would mark the start to their lover's getaway.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
reservations [c]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 21:14:19 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“New memories?” A smile crossed his lips as Adrian drew him close, delighting in being able to be so close to him after being forced apart by Yveltal for so long. “I like the sound of that.” There was nothing Rowan loved more than being a part of his life, especially the happiest times, which hadn’t been easy to find the last couple months in Hoenn.

“So, what are we going to do first, my love?” Rowan had never been to this region before, he didn’t know what Sinnoh had to offer but he was certain that as long as he was with Adrian then this would be the perfect vacation.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
reservations [c]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 4:00:22 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Locked in their embrace, Adrian rested his chin against the crown of Rowan's hair, inhaling the earthly scent of shampoo. "Hmmm... Fair question."

Shop around, get something real to eat, or putting their new bed through the paces; all seemed like perfectly quaint ways to begin their little retreat.

"Why don't we get our things put away awhile," he murmured in dulcet tones, puffing his sweltering breath against Rowan's brow as he withdrew from them, matching their gaze. "There's no need to rush, right?"

Reluctant to withdraw from Rowan, he kept his fingers laced with theirs, picking up his luggage with the offhand and heading towards the elevator at their side. With a deep breath, he relented: "I was thinking of checking out the latest Poketches while we're in Jubilife..."

They reminded him of his childhood, growing up in Sinnoh. They'd been all the rage back in the day, and with the miracles of modern invention, their uses had increased a thousand fold. And they made great souvenirs.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
reservations [c]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 21:44:09 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“We can take things nice and slow.” Rowan’s smile was sweet and comforting, happy to feel the weight and presence of Adrian leaning against him. No worries in the world to prevent the two of them from having the perfect vacation, able to enjoy each other to their fullest. “Unpacking first? A dangerous game, Malcolm.”

A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he was dragged towards the elevator. “If we aren’t careful we could spend all night in the room, miss out on everything.” Not that he was opposed to doing so, since he enjoyed the pleasure of the flesh just as much as anything else. “Poketches?” Rowan hadn’t heard of them before, must not have been nearly as popular in Galar. “I’ve never seen one of those.”

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
reservations [c]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 3:40:26 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Of course we can." Perhaps Adrian had a record for anything but, the way Rowan teased him.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you were asking for it..."

Wearing a smile as they trudged towards the elevator in peace, he continued to think up excursions for just the two of them. And, of course, he expected to visit his parents with Rowan at some point. Though he would've much liked to avoid his father. "They're really helpful tools."

"I left my old one at home before I left, and I've been meaning to get a replacement," Adrian mouths before gesturing for them to board the lift, cornering them in the metal box with their luggage in tow. As the doors drew closed he sidled up to Rowan, though now he was a bit preoccupied with a fascination surrounding Poketches.

As the floors dinged them by in relative quiet, he would take a deep breath before reminding himself where he was, who he was with... Hmmmmmmm.

Then he finally asked the million dollar question.

"Was there anything in Sinnoh you've wanted to do, or go see? There's more than just Jubilife for us to explore."
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
reservations [c]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 1:57:19 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“You can’t prove that, handsome.” Rowan teased, sticking his tongue out towards his boyfriend before stepping onto the elevator moments later. “I don’t really know much about Sinnoh, to be honest.” He hummed slightly in thought and produced his phone, doing a quick search of landmarks and places of interest that the region held. “Snowpoint Temple sounds pretty cool…”

He continued to scroll before landing on another of Sinnoh’s natural wonders. “We should go see Floaroma Town too, it seems really beautiful.” A smile crossed his lips as he looked up towards Adrian, nuzzling close to his body as they rode upwards on the lift. “You know, after we do the stuff you want to do, that is.”

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
reservations [c]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 4:53:12 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"I just wanted to be alone with you," he admits sheepishly, taking their hand in his and stroking their palm with his thumb, draping his head against theirs where it rested against his shoulder. Everything else was secondary.

The elevator dinged as they reached their floor, the metal doors sliding open to let them out. Along with their belongings, they walked through the corridor until they reached the room matching their key; Adrian shoved the key in forcefully and twisted it, pushing the door ajar to reveal their quarters. It was all a little bit too fancy for him.

He hoped Rowan liked this sort of thing.

"I'll take our stuff to the bedroom. Why don't you check the digs," he suggests before pecking them on the cheek, taking over their luggage and hauling it away towards the presumed bedroom. No, that's a closet. Maybe the next one? Eventually he'd discard everything in their room before searching for where Rowan had gone.

"So?~ What do you think..."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
reservations [c]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 3:15:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: