Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 3:56:51 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
AND THE WINNER IS...?[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

"hm. i'll have yer story, and i'll have ye."
[break][break]
he stares back at himself through her gaze, pondering what else he wanted. leaning back slightly, a taking a swig of alcohol is taken, forgetting it was in his grip.
[break][break]

"how about if i win, a favor, at my discretion? one you cannot refuse. you may name yer stake, if that doesn't work equally for ye."
[break][break]
a testament to his confidence, the lucario took the blow against the chest. grooves formed in the rubble, this time, the force sending his paws digging for a foothold. he releases a heavy exhale of breath, one that sends convulsions of pain through the entire diaphragm. the jackal stands tall, despite the attack of the blaziken. he was running on pure determination, and instinct, now.
[break][break]

xen takes a deep breath, pushing one leg back and lowering his chest, he centers his core. bringing both spiked paws together, lucario summons forth all the aura it can muster. there's a shift in the air itself, like the bending of space, as it gains visible form. it's similar to the attacks of before, but on a much more condensed, and powerful scale. the center of the impossibly large cobalt sphere rotates like a spiral, forming a rough copy of the milky way galaxy.
[break][break]

with an impossibly calm breath, so heavy it shudders in his chest, xen expends the last of his energy as he bursts towards the blaziken in EXTREME SPEED, then, so close he can feel the fire-types breath, he releases the AURA SPHERE.
[break][break]
king turns, witnessing the last bout of his lucario. either he would fall next, energy expended, or blaziken would.

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king3]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king3]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king3 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/fQc7W8n/grimmy5.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 4:37:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Her eyes flashed back to him briefly, a bit narrow. Maybe his confidence was a little much. She pulled out of his one hand, as he noticed what was in his other, and joined him in taking a swig.

“I’ll refuse whatever I want to. But sure.”

Still, she asked for nothing from him.

A blue energy took over the space between brick wall and railroad. It rumbled pebbles across broken ground, and between the toes of trainers. Strange, cosmic power went to detonate on the life of Blaziken, already worse for wear. As it swirled for only a moment, it would seem it was all over.

But Blaziken was moving practically at the speed of light. While Lucario charged the AURA SPHERE, he pointed his fist to the ground. An overpowering FLAME BURST blew a hole sharply into a crack in the concrete, rubble flying, but the flames did little to him. Falling into a newly made crater, he narrowly evaded the AURA SPHERE.

The impact and energy expended on such an explosion was still enough to bring Blaziken to his knees within it. Willing the very last of his shaking energy, he used the fold to propel him one final time, and came down with REVERSAL—a fiery missile from above, searing towards his weakened opponent. There would be little left to stand with following.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 5:01:51 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
FUCK ME...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

for the briefest of moments, an expression flicks the lucario's face. one of shock, and confusion. his aura sense follows the blaziken as it dodges the blow, and comes in for another. he attempts to raise his arm in one final defense, but⁠⁠— he can't. his muscles lock and his step falters ever so slightly. the energy expended in the last blow, along with the untested mega evolution, prove too much to handle. he barely manages a step before the missile that is the blaziken explodes.
[break][break]
he's tossed from the impact, bouncing along the broken gravel and bricks, before finally coming to a stop. he lies still for a moment, before pushing himself to one knee. the MEGA EVOLUTION fades, and with it, any remaining energy. he collapses face first into the asphalt.
[break][break]
a loud laugh echoes through the air.
[break][break]
"well, fuck me."
[break][break]
king takes a long, healthy (or not so healthy) swig of tequila before turning to the victor.
[break][break]
"looks like the match is yers, professor."
[break][break]
a extended, praiseful nod of his head is given. he looks up, grinning devishly.

[break]

[newclass=.king3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king3 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/fQc7W8n/grimmy5.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 18:00:28 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
What might’ve been cruel to others was a way of life for them. Blaziken was a fighter. This sort of training would have taken place on the sub, if not in some back alley lot. It was more than sport.

Lulu didn’t move to run to his aid. She might’ve been more likely to do something close if not for King still placed in between them. In front of his type, she preferred not to show any sign of a heart. Instead, Blaziken was allowed to stumble and display the last remainder of his strength to stand before the red beam of her pokeball finally drew him back.

King turned towards her again, and his grin was met with a smirk and a pinch of a thin brow. “You already look like you enjoy that too much.”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 20:32:06 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
FUCK ME...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

"maybe i am."
[break][break]
king gives her a knowing wink. despite the loss, his previous confidence is unshaken. a hand reaches towards a pocket, retrieving the lucario's capsule. with an exhale, king returns the lucario to rest.
[break][break]

"he's gonna be upset, tell ye that. but, all the more reason to train even harder. next one'll be ours fer'sure."

[break][break]

king turns on the woman, moving closer until he's again mere feet away.
[break][break]

"well, professor, i'm all yers."
[break][break]

he tilts his head, teeth running across the bottom of his lip as he mulls over a thought. they widen into something dangerous.
[break][break]

"but, if i remember right, ye don't give the orders until tomorrow. what're we going to do until then?"
[break][break]

eyes flash mischief, and hunger.

[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 21:59:37 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
With the Lucario put away into its capsule, it was just the two of them—and Darkrai, still, of course. Darkrai was always there, like an easily-forgotten piece of furniture in the corner. Or, perhaps it did disappear occasionally, to visit Walsh. Who knew, really.

Lulu gave a grin back as she broke most of the distance between them. Slender fingers then went up to cradle his chin in the way he had hers before, perhaps even with a little bit more of a pinch.

“What? Are you going to play coy, now?”

She gave the smallest pout, almost mocking. It evaporated into a hiss of roguish laughter, and she turned the bottle in her hand upside down, nearly draining it. Pulling away, she then began walking with a wider swing than usual down the pavement, around the damage they’d caused, and into deeper, seedier darkness.

“Come on, then, asshole.”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 22:14:01 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
FUCK HER...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

teeth bite the air playfully, when she cups his chin. despite the pinch, her soft touch sends a thrill that increases his pulse. lips part into a small smile.[break][break]

"can't have ye bein' the only one all mysterious, now can i?"
[break][break]
her pout, and laugh only further his carnal desire. when she moves to break away he pauses for a moment, watching ⁠— appreciating. echoing her sentiment, he downs a large swathe of tequila. his mind feels fuzzy, but he only needs to think with one head a at time, after all.[break][break]

king follows, every sway, curve, and inch of glistening ink in full-view. a whistle of appreciation precedes a small laugh. he could get used to this image.

[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 22:39:21 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“Mysterious, hm?”

Wandering aimlessly, she traversed the darkness as though she ruled it. Nothing could jump out at her, because she’d been blessed.

With one last swig of the bottle, its empty remains shattered against the seam of brick and rubble. A Rattata screeched and fled, unseen, but heard. Lulu wasn’t startled, though perhaps this may have had some to do with the liquor.

Soon, the overhang of a warehouse’s aluminum roof threw a particularly thick shadow, and beneath it were stairs. She hopped down onto smoother concrete, into cooler air, and waited for him to descend after her.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 23:07:47 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
FUCK HER...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"yer not the only with a secret or two."
[break][break]
though she can't see it, teeth flash in the darkness. cerulean orbs never stop admiring the porcelain skinned vixen in-front of him. glass shatters behind him as the last of the alcohol trickles down into his throat. despite all the liquor he'd ingested over the night, he was still hungry.
[break][break]
fear holds no sway on him, nor does the threat of what lingers in the shadows. instead, it offers only excitement, and wanting; he's seen what it has to offer. who it has to offer.
[break][break]
king drops down, eyes temporarily leaving lulu's form to admire his surroundings.
[break][break]
"mm, nice and seedy. fittin'."
[break][break]
king approaches lulu, eyes flashing mischief.
[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 23:35:17 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Did she care about his, though? She had only smirked ahead of him, wordless.

Until the dark. Until he dropped down in front of her.

Fitting.

“Shut up.”

It cut through her teeth, grinning at him, though it only barely flashed in what little moonlight could make it at such a sharp angle.

As he neared, she took a step back into the wall, supporting herself. Beckoning him in. Come here. As he got closer, a hand went out to run a fingertip down the bridge of his nose, and down his lips, taunting.

“You’re so confident, Wayland. I really hope you can show me there’s a reason for it.”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 0:36:23 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
FUCK HER...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
a low-growl vibrates from his throat, his hand moving to wrap around hers, face leaning in. his breathe was hot, the lingering scent of tequila heavy.[break][break]

"mm, maybe yer the one that needs to prove 'erself?"
[break][break]
king's eyes fall to her lips.
[break][break]
her body was warm, despite the cold shouldering attitude. he applies the slightest of pressure to her throat, and leans in further, giving her jawline the faintest brush of his lips.
[break][break]
he finishes with his mouth hovering in front of hers; the games leading to this.
[break][break]
"cus somethin' tells me yer itchin' for a release."
[break][break]
the smile spreads, taunting, amused, confident.
[break][break]
"want me ta give ye that, professor?"

[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 1:23:17 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
The feeling of King’s hand summoned unexpected feelings. A trace of memories. It all flowed back to one person, and his face, closer than logic explained.

What had been their last moment? With her recollections whisked away in parts and blended into synthetic fantasy in others, she could scarcely part reality from distant nightmares. Had it been a kiss, or a wringing of the neck?

Rinc hung in a dented coin against her chest still, as always; dead, and without answers—except through one other, as a ghost. How cruel was fate.

Though intrusive darkness pulsed undetectably between King's thumb and finger, it quickly gave way to the warmth he felt at her throat. She softened, even, despite his taunting.

Her free hand went up to wrap around the nape of his skull, cradling as his lips tickled her jawline. Let it breathe into what was left of her soul a moment. Intoxicated pleasure hummed in her throat, chuckling under his grasp as he faced her square again. “Mm…”

“I won.” The joy of it would have sparkled in her eyes if not for their lack of light. “I just want a prize.”

Her touch drifted down his back, creeping with momentary gentleness.

“And you’ll do.”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 1:54:18 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
FUCK HER...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
lulu's touch only feeds the insatiable hunger that tugs at his chest. wanting, pure and primal, lingers on the edge of his lips; the taste of her skin was enough to send him into a frenzy. only the desire to draw this out and savor every moment, keeps the animal at bay. but, even that can only last so long. king shuts out the thoughts, and images, of someone else. the loss that would be with him for a lifetime, could wait, just for tonight.
[break][break]
for the first time in his life, king says nothing in response. the last word, which was so often his domain, he leaves to lulu. instead, he acts.[break][break]

he kisses her, their lips meeting in the culmination of pent-up aggression, curiosity, and lust that had built up since their desert rendezvous earlier that day. king doesn't hold back, knowing lulu was more than capable of handling it. his hand squeezes just enough to remind her that, in this moment, he is in charge.
[break][break]
tomorrow would come, but tonight? that was his.

[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 3:17:11 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Tonight? His? With her around, the night belonged to no other.

She would prove that.

Lips took his own, maneuvering and inviting enthusiasm. Crushing the finalizing games between them as a new round started. The pressure of flesh, whoever’s it was, spread primal desire through her veins.

Regardless of having just met him, he wasn’t just anyone. He was strong; a good fight, and loyal to the organization. He stacked up to the standards she should’ve had, maybe.

And, to make things better, finally, he was quiet.

His hand had tightened around her throat, just so. He still seemed to have the idea that things would go his way. She wouldn’t give in. Not this early. Maybe, never.

When their lips broke, hers were still curled into a crease in his face, fingers lifting fabric over the gate at his pelvis.

“I want you to give me everything, eh?” Her nose brushed upwards on his chin, eyes gazing up at him, but not meeting anything in the darkness. “Show me that rage.”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 4:51:18 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
her intensity matches his own, like two pyroar's fighting over turf. king had let lulu have her moments; to speak down, and walk all over him. he saw the fire that was her spirit and sought to kindle it further. but, this was just as much his prize, as hers.
[break][break]
"think ye can handle it?"
[break][break]
teeth bite into the flesh of her neck, leaving his mark on her skin. she wasn't his, he knew ⁠— but at least for a small time, there would be a reminder of his presence that lingered.
[break][break]
king pulls back, removing his hand from her throat and throwing them to her waist. in one swift motion he lifts her up, pushing her back against the wall with enough force to have him grunting.
[break][break]
"dont hold back yerself. give me everything and more."
[break][break]
lips meet hers again as he loses himself in her.

[break]

[break]