Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 3:15:55 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“Try me.”

In the end, he took the last coherent word—punctuated by her gasp as she was pushed up, and wrapped legs around him.

She’d poured gasoline all evening, and now, burning in his fire, she'd find the release she needed.

When they’d finished, clarity eventually gave realization to sweat and quivers, and she gave a deep sigh. It was utterly content for a moment, amber eyes brighter and softened as though the demons had all left her. Perhaps King had performed an exorcism.

Reaching for cigarettes, she found none, and then noticed the crumpled pack on the ground. Picking it up, she drew out the only one that wasn’t broken. Lit it, puffed a couple of times while eyeing him, and then offered it.

“Well. That was fun.”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 5:13:33 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
deep, steady breathes gave him signs of life. his skin was sheened in a small layer of sweat, a number of bruises and other lip-shaped patchworks covering random parts of his body. there was contentment inside of him, as well. anger, fustration, wanting seeped out of him. he rode a high that came after the deed, and one he didn't want to let go quite yet.
[break][break]
propping himself sideways, he looks over at lulu, admiring what form he could see aided by the light of the cigarette. she'd bear the marks of their encounter for a while yet. king did as she asked and gave her maybe more than she bargained for. he didn't need to ask if he was up to snuff, as the memory of earlier tells him everything he needs to know.
[break][break]
"it was."
[break][break]
king takes the cigarette, feeling the rush pull him in. her taste lingers on his lips still, but he pays no attention to it.
[break][break]
"yer definitely somethin' else woman."
[break][break]
a compliment, however it is to be interpreted.

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king3]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.king3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.king3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.king3]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.king3 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

[break]

[newclass=.king3 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/fQc7W8n/grimmy5.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 23:16:40 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
The sting of marks seared, stung, throbbed sore. She craved it. Reveled in the passing bliss of pain which distracted from the deeper wounds inside her heart. At a certain point, all that could overcome them was greater intensity.

Fire.

She wanted to burn alive and scream. There was nothing else, anymore. No love. No dreams, except for those of breaking reality itself.

She mirrored him, after adjusting a short black dress a bit. She’d known what the goal was all along, and had made no attempt to hide it.

Something else.

“Hm.”

Lulu pushed up from the ground a bit, plucking the cigarette from the man’s hands after he’d taken a hit, and then settling closer in front of him on her elbows in the dust. Amber looked him dead in the eyes, and she blew smoke out the side of her mouth so as to not blind him.

“Gettin’ sweet on me, eh? I’ll be damned.”

She smirked at him, growingly sadistic. Perhaps not all demons had been exorcised. Never.

“I’ll fix that.”

Come next work day.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 4:58:33 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
eyes dance across exposed skin; the sleek, barely visible shimmer left in the wake of their rendezvous rises something in king that remains unsatisfied. like her, his scars ran more than the ones that marred flesh. in a way, his very soul bore the marks of a lifetime of hatred, anger, loss, regret, and so, so much more. while he couldn't see the ones that stained hers, king recognized the signs of someone who had reached their limit on what they would allow.
[break][break]
it forces a grin from him.
[break][break]
his eyes found hers, the fierce glow of the amber was a stark contrast to the obsidian pits from before. king wasn't sure which he preferred, in truth. but, he liked the idea that he played a roll in exorcising some demon inside of her.
[break][break]
he liked it a lot.
[break][break]
"sweet on ye?"
[break][break]
he remembers her taste, but his grin only widens in protest; in defiance. a hands reaches out to grab a thigh hungrily, eyes flashing the same confidence ⁠— or perhaps arrogance ⁠— from before.
[break][break]
"don't get ahead of yerself now. i can just appreciate a woman that isn't afraid to get a little... rough."
[break][break]

he looks around for a moment, mulling somethin' over.
[break][break]
"shame 'bout the booze. we shoulda got more."

[break]

[newclass=.king3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.king3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.king3 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

[break]

[newclass=.king3 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/fQc7W8n/grimmy5.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 5:57:19 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
She didn’t jump at his grab. Instead, still blew smoke, in silence. Her eyes did nothing but look down her nose at him for a long moment.

“Hm. Gross.”

She rolled away, out of his grip, and stood. Brushed herself off. Adjusting her dress the rest of the way, she then began to ascend the stairs. Heels clicked.

“Yeah, shame. There’s more at my place, though.”

By the time he could have possibly made it up the stairs, she’d be gone into shadows, disappeared. She’d had her fun. She was done, here.

He'd receive orders soon enough.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 6:43:55 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
his grip falls as she breaks contact, rolling into a stand that doesn't reveal nearly enough skin as he'd like. the edge of his lip crooks back and forms a sly-smile as he shifts back onto his back, supported on both elbows.
[break]

[break]

he's silent in the face of of her indifference; blues watching eagerly as she climbs stairs. in the shadows, she slips away from sight, and soon enough, even the click of her heels is but a distant memory.
[break][break]
lying there, he can't help but laugh. a rough, husky chuckle that is slow to fade. arms crumple to fold up and around his head, gaze turning upwards to stare blankly at an empty, dark room.
[break][break]
"ye'know, i think she's startin' to like me."
[break][break]
it's an hour later that, in the dark recesses of the night, the man trudges home.

[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a bet is a bet
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 2:36:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: