Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,235 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
HANDYMAN HUSTLE II ☆ WEDDING WISH!
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 18:23:35 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

With the bamboo freshly cut and ready for 's magic touch, Gwyar tried to quickly busy himself with something else to do.

He found exactly what to do when he pivoted away from the good doctor and nearly had his face split in two, a katana swiping past the bridge of his nose with surprising finesse, skill, and perhaps more mind-boggingly, speed.

As perhaps should've been expected of the The Dragon of Petalburg™, she was practicing what in Gwyar's opinion seemed to be some sort of Extreme Tai-Chi.

As he thought this, a second passed, and the skin of his nose-bridge proceeded to slowly split perfectly, leeting a thin trail of blood flow down his face.

Feeling the warm substance trickle down his cheek and over his lip, the man slowly reached up and touched upon it, blinking twice.

"Ah." He uttered for a moment, before smiling blankly at 's mother.

"You challenge me yet again, Dragon?" The man, his Aegislash flying into his grip as he extended his arm.

He had his task now.

-Doing terminate Tai-chi!
TAG:

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 20:40:25 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
"Hey there, am I speaking to one John Thesis-dorpolousis?" A confident car salesman like voice rang through the Maeda Household's landline to one Michales Theodoropolous' sibling.

Jibber-yada?

The youth leaned casually over the kitchen counter to (unknowingly) grab one of 's death pies, sliding it closer and taking a handful of pie while tangling his finger with the phone's cord with his other hand.

The sound of chewing filled the line for a moment.

"Hooey, that's some good pie! Must be Mr. 's." He commented to himself, before launching into his pitch.

"Mr. Tordoropolous! Can I sell you in on this once in a life time opportunity to accompany your brother in the-!" He looked over to one of the many decorations 's deft hand had prepared, squinting at the numbers quickly before going back to the phone. "Thirtieth Best day of his life?"

Yada-yada NO jibber ja-!

"Let me interrupt you right there, Mister! This ain't just no old, boring ceremony, no no no! Don'tcha know? Incredible people will be in attendance; greats known all throughout hoenn such as, uh... Zac Ramsay! And Alexei Ivanov!" He said as his gaze settled on Zac's splendid mop of red hair and 'Alexei's' pie... "And, uh..."

The youth quickly took out his phone, trying to sort through his contact's list and accidentally opening up the Gym leader's chat group instead.

Roll with it.

"... !" He said with the utmost confidence as he quickly typed up a message through the chat, dropping in a location and a 'bring a wedding present'. As he finished sending the message, a thought reached his mind... he quickly typed more. "! ! ! Former champion, Ms. herself, even! Ms. Michiko's group of friends has grown greatly this year, don't cha know? Why even the great Captain Sullivan will be present!"

Jibber.

"The hell ya mean 'who's that'?!"

██ Guest List Gist (1/2) !
close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 10:08:02 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]
[attr="class","woo2"]Hold on, what's the rush

[attr="class","woo3"]
As the preparations went on, there was a knock at the door that Cardamom hurried to answer. A tall, surprisingly buff man with strawberry-blonde hair laughed as he strolled in, the flowers cradled in his arm. "How's my favorite nibling?" he asked, ruffling Cardamom's hair cheerfully. The boy chuckled, reaching up to muss it back into place.[break][break]
"Uncle Basil!" he laughed. "You made it!" He turned to call for Michi. "Mrs. Michi! Where should the flowers go?"[break][break]
Once the flower arranging was sorted, he decided to poke his head outside to see if anything needed to be done there. To his surprise, he saw the shrine set up for Jirachi, as well as the paper for wishes. Picking up one of the papers, he placed it close to his mouth, whispering a wish into it before folding it into the shape of a star, then bending down to place it at the shrine for Jirachi.[break][break]
"Wish-maker, bless this day," he whispered. "Bring happiness to this couple, and joy to us who attend."
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]pronouns; he/him

[attr="class","woo5"]tags;@tag

[attr="class","woo5"]notes pray to jirachi: 1/?

[attr="class","woo6"]

[attr="class","copyright"]new york station

[Googlefont=ubuntu|roboto condensed]
[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#DF7401;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3 b]color:#F5DA81;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#B45F04;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#DF7401;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #B45F04;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#DF7401;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#DF7401;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#F5DA81!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 10:50:51 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Thankfully the flowers were on their way—some resourceful last-minute scrambling aside.

Other than that, he wondered—hmm, would he be busy?

Taking the moment to go to an unoccupied part of the house where there weren’t too many people rushing by, he then searched his pockets for his phone and eventually pulled it out.

“Hmm… this place could use some livening up… but the question is… who can I summon? Oh, I know.”

He then quickly navigated to the ‘Messages’ section of his device before sending one message to some people he knew, who would likely turn up. If not definitely turn up, there was a possibility—

‘Are you busy? There’s a party going on down here in Petalburg! If you’re not too swamped with whatever, come on down to this address! PS: bring a nice present. It’s for Michiko Maeda.’

He then hit ‘Send’ and then hoped that would answer. Hopefully, likely? Maybe? He then decided, why not bring along into this as well…

He then sent the same message to the other Flying-type enthusiast and hoped for the best.

Guest List Gist: 2 / 2

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 17:39:42 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac joined for a quick prayer at the shrine. He grabbed a slip of brilliant blue paper and wrote out his wish. 

Dear Jirachi,
I wish that Michi and Mickey live long, joyous lives filled with miracles. Please bless them on their special day. It would mean a lot to Michi. 
    Love Zac

Zac hung the little wish tag on one of the bamboo stalks set up next to the indoor shrine, and hurried off to help with preparations elsewhere.

Pray to Jirachi 2/2

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 2:02:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

A familiar voice pulls her out of her concentration on the bamboo. Doctor. It makes her frown, but a smile is what greets when she turns to look at him, “Oh, hi Gwyar!” her gaze shifts to the Gallade, “Hi Gawain!” she greets the Gallade despite the fact that he looks away. It seems she’d have company chopping down this bamboo, although it is pretty much already complete. Regardless, she breaks the growing silence, “Thanks for the help, Gwyar.”

eventually takes over the task. There is much more to be done so there is no time to linger and help with the one-man job. is quick to move on too, seeking out The Dragon herself and challenging her to a duel. The doctor in her flinches at the sight of a wound, but she refrains from interrupting such an important task.

Instead, she gravitates towards who is rummaging through decorations. He’s about to lift a large box when Eva cuts in with a cheeky grin, “Whoa there buddy, that looks too heavy for ya, let me get that,” it’s obviously a tease on his size, catering to Eva’s quirky sense of humor.

With help from the Garevoir’s PSYCHIC she looks like a total bad ass, lifting the large box of decorations and setting it down a ways away before starting to rummage through it. She finds about a dozen small disco balls. Pulling one out she smiles towards Zac, “Center pieces for the tables?” set them on top with a vase and BAM! Snazzy centerpieces.

&

Bamboo 2/2 – COMPLETE
Mix n’ Match 2/2 – COMPLETE

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
have a great, positive, and beautiful day!
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 23:34:28 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

THE HANDYMAN HUSTLE
wedding wish

30 years ago, MICHIKO MAEDA wished upon a falling star and met the love of her life. Now as they renew their MARRIAGE vows with new responsibilities on the horizon, will Jirachi bless this next chapter of their lives?
The back yard looked like a dream. Michiko wandered through it, admiring 's work with the decorative bamboo grass (there was a lot of it-- hopefully her neighbor wouldn't be angry...?). Even her 70's-themed wedding in the 90's hadn't been as beautiful as this!

Some familiar voices tore Michi away from the bamboo decor and she came face to face with and ETSUKO MAEDA, who was swinging the family Doublade at his vital points in extreme slow motion. "Mother!" Michi cried indignantly. "Ah, I am so sorry, Gwyar! She is very stubborn... if she does not exercise, she becomes moody..."

Etsuko said something unintelligible in dialect and Michi looked dismayed. "What? My Pokemon are muddy?" She hurried across the gravel path from the Tai Chi exercises to where the koi pond swirled with brown silt. Four Pokemon looked up at her with startled, owlish expressions. "Nooo! You will be too dirty for the ceremony!" Michi cried.

She was distracted by some commotion in the house and the sound of the garage opening, which meant her husband had returned from town. Picking up her skirts, she hurried past the garden shed (she made a mental note to refill the fairy incense, which was empty) and back inside the house. "Thanks for the help, you two! Michi will want the flowers outside with the decorations," she heard Mickey saying confidently to and his uncle, "I'll help you get some tables and chairs out of the garage!"

He looked freshly neat and trimmed after his haircut, and Michi's heart sped up as she was reminded how handsome he was. She was too distracted by his face to recognize the sudden guilt and alarm on his it as he noticed her. "Oh, hi there sweetie! I can take care of the rest, why don't you go get ready for the ceremony? Everyone should be arriving soon."

Michi brightened. "Okay! Oh, please ask someone to wash the Pokemon outside..."

He gave her a kiss. "Will do."

...She was studying herself with dismay and alarm in the bedroom shortly after, finding herself unable to zip up the back of her well-worn wedding dress. For the first time in almost thirty years, it didn't fit. "What am I going to do..." she wondered out loud.

Downstairs, Mickey called all the so-called Handymen together for a conspiratorial huddle. "All right, everyone, we've got a bit of a situation on our hands," he said in a low, urgent voice, mustache fluttering. "I'm just going to say it: I've misplaced the ring."

As if to reassure them, he held up his hands. "Don't worry, I do it every year. We, erm, always find it. Somewhere or another. Anyway, could someone go distract my wife for a little while?" He changed the subject, looking awkward. "Also, the minister's come down with Ultra Wormhole Radiation, so we're going to need someone to officiate. Any volunteers?"

WEDDING SET-UP TASKS

NEW! Marital Chairs: (1 post) The back yard has finished being decorated, so it's time to set up folding chairs for the guests to sit in and tables for the reception! Both can be found in the garage.

NEW! Where's the Ring?: (5 posts) Mickey admits that he has misplaced the latest Re-Re-Vowing Ring he was going to give Michi. Work together to locate the ring or pool your resources to craft a new one!

NEW! Dressing Room Doom: (1 post) Michi's original 70's-themed wedding dress is getting a little too tight. Reassure her and help her choose a different dress from her wardrobe.

NEW! Wuv, Twoo Wuv: (1 post) Who's going to be the minister? Volunteer to officiate and re-re-re-marry Michi and Mickey. 

NEW! PokeWash: (1 post) Some of Michi's Pokemon have been playing in the koi pond and need to be hosed down before the ceremony. Please wash Farfetch'd, Dratini, Psyduck, and Phione.

PLEASE NOTE** Washing Phione will kick off a HEART SWAP event in which all participants experience a temporary BODY SWAP with another character. If you would like to opt-in, please confirm in your OOC or on Discord You may request a partner by tagging them-- otherwise, body swaps will be random!

Mick & Michi’s Infinite Playlist: (2 posts) This re-vowing is missing some ambiance! Put together some music for the ceremony and reception. You can use your own cool, new-age music or any old CD’s you find around the house.

Pray to Jirachi: (Ongoing) Beneath Zac’s improvised “WELCOME JIRACHI-CHAN” banner is a small shrine where you can pray for the Wish Spirit himself to visit this blessed re-re-re-revowing. Your wish power will definitely summon him*!
*not shiv-approved

TASK PROGRESS

██ Sasa Slasher (2/2)  COMPLETE!

█████ Potluck Luck (5/5)  COMPLETE!

Delivery Gone Wrong (1/1)  COMPLETE!

██ Balloon Archery (2/2)  COMPLETE!

██ Mix and Match (2/2)  COMPLETE!

Bamboozled
(1/1)  COMPLETE!

██ Guest List Gist
(2/2)  COMPLETE!

Terminate Tai Chi (1/1)  COMPLETE!

██ Mick & Michi’s Infinite Playlist (0/2)

Marital Chairs (0/1)

█████ Where's the Ring? (0/5)

Dressing Room Doom (0/1)

Wuv, Twoo Wuv (0/1)

PokeWash (0/1)

██ Pray to Jirachi (Ongoing)

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 14:58:23 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Mellytempy"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyhead"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyheadimg"]

[break]
REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysubspan"]

Mick & Michi’s Infinite Playlist! (1/2)

Melody's theme

Melody was attending a wedding of a woman who melody was a personal fan of. The forever beautiful michiko and her husband were renewing her vows, quickly let some of the gym leaders know what was going on and she was QUICK to get ready. [break][break]

Good thing about being an idol was you had a dress ready for any event ready in your closet. Melody had a short peach cocktail dressed and white wedges for the wedding. She had a small gift in one hand and her herdier's new  leash in another since the dog LOVED to act up. She was NOT going to let it ruin michiko's special day. [break][break]

She walked up to john and gave him a help "hey thanks for letting me know. What can I help with?" she said as she looked around and waved to all the familiar faces she recognized which was pretty much everyone.[break][break]

She saw that no one set up a playlist yet of songs for the wedding and melody rushed over with her herdier and began to work her magic at selecting a wide variety of music and different types of it, but placing it right order to make sure people wouldn't tire out too quickly.[break][break]
It was important work!

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]
notes notes notes notes

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 15:22:31 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"hey, sorry i'm late."

kyle arrives at the scene with a shirt he forgot to iron and bed hair. bags in his eyes were evident as a symptom of waking up. a new game that released last night might inform other people who are on the know of the reason why.

he catches a bit of the exchange between the husband and the wife, approaching mickey as soon as he got all awkward.

"don't worry. i'll wash the pokemon for you." will provide him a reason why he looks tired and an excuse to splash his face with water at the same time. "you got this, mister maeda."

he also did not want to do anything that requires talking with people.

with this, kyle waves goodbye and goes to find the pokemon that needs washing.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 17:47:41 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Oh dear, Mr. Maeda is in quite the pickle. He seems so . . . calm about it. Impressive. Seeing as it is mostly men around (except for who was about to organize the playlist – perfect), Eva took it upon herself to go distract Michi while she got ready, “I got this! No worries, Mr. Maeda!”

The doctor smiles, nearly skipping up the stairs towards Michi’s designated dressing room, “How’s it goin’ in there?” she knocks, before cracking the door open to take a peek, “Wow! Great lookin dress!” she smiles, fully entering the room. However, she notices it’s a tight fit. A little too tight, “But maybe there’s a better one! Really surprise him with a new look!” she encourages, referring to Mickey, of course. Eva’s not great with fashion, but she moves towards the closet anyway, skimming through the options.

Dressing Room Doom [1/1]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 13:09:16 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac noticed heading over to wash some of the Pokemon and jogged after him, eager for a chat with the champ. "Hey mate, how ya been?" he asked, wrangling the slapping, slippery body of Michi's Dratini. "Weather's been scorchin, ay? Good thing we got the best job here." He gave Kyle a wink, and sprayed him playfully with the hose. 

They washed all the Pokemon good and thorough, first with hose, and then with with soap and brush. Afterwards they  dried Dratini, plumped Psyduck, fluffed Farfetch'd, but as they got around to polishing Phione, something magical happened. "Uh, Kyle? You feel weird at all mate?" Zac asked, right before his heart pulled free of his mortal vessel.

PokeWash 2/2
Heart Swap ~ GO! - Random please ❤️

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 15:04:45 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Thankfully the commotion about the flowers was done, and now he was hanging around the kitchen, arranging the food that had been brought along as best as he could—he was rather certain they weren’t going to fit in here considering the size of the dining table—before hearing a commotion about a missing… ring.

Well, that’s bad.

He blinked as he grabbed the crutch and hobbled over to where the details of the missing ring were being discussed, and he inquired, “Well—where was the last place you put it?”

Normal searching tactics involved going to the last known sighting of a missing object—maybe due to the chaos the missing object had been swept elsewhere?

“We can’t just stand here—I’ll go look in the garage.”

With that he hobbled away towards the garage, finding that there was an assortment of folding chairs and tables that had been brought out, but not set up.

“Okay, ring box, would I be in the garage… or the car?” he thought as he leaned on the crutch for a few before deciding to start hauling out the foldable chairs one by one.

Never mind if he was injured, he was still determined to help out! Even if it was slow going.

Bit by bit, he slowly dragged out the foldable chairs and the tables—as he was trying to figure out the best outdoor arrangement for said tables and chairs, the sight of a blue—he almost flipped out and internally screamed.

He was pretty certain he didn’t bring Zelle along with him, so how was there a—

“What in the name of—” he remarked; not realizing that shenanigans were about to happen as he was unfolding chairs as best as he could one-handed.

Marital Chairs: 1 / 1

let me know if I can only do one task at a time or if we can double up to get the other stuff done quicker! Also: Alex is hella game for Phione swapping shenanigans. Random plez. Although RIP to whoever ends up in his body because it is atm, a mess.

, , ; also RIP WHOEVER GETS SWAPPED INTO ALEXEI'S BODY XP

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
have a great, positive, and beautiful day!
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2021 8:26:53 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

THE HANDYMAN HUSTLE
wedding wish

30 years ago, MICHIKO MAEDA wished upon a falling star and met the love of her life. Now as they renew their MARRIAGE vows with new responsibilities on the horizon, will Jirachi bless this next chapter of their lives?
The arrival of and was well timed, and Mickey did his best to make the two of them feel at welcome while still looking for the damn ring he'd misplaced. How do I do this every year? he wondered, climbing under the kitchen sink to check the plumbing. Maybe it was the fact that Michi had so many rings, he couldn't keep track of which was which.

"Thank you, Mr. Lopez!" he called, voice muffled, after Kyle. He did wonder-- what sort of company was his wife keeping where the Champion personally showed up to their wedding?

Said wife was currently in her bedroom, listening to as the woman suggested maybe wearing a different dress to the ceremony. "Maybe that is good," Michi sighed, tottering over to the closet to help Eva look through her usual wardrobe of cream and beige dresses.

She was just about to pick a new dress when something... tugged... at her heartstrings. A shifting, twisting sensation. Michi staggered as a deep vision of something BLUE filled her eyes like rising waters. The closet of boring dresses swam before her eyes, then changed entirely.

HEART SWAP HAS ACTIVATED!

Michi's head cleared. She saw--

Balloons. Hundreds and hundreds of balloons, white, pink, and every other color. Michi blinked as she looked down at smooth fingers, which had just finished tying the latest balloon onto the arch. Perplexed, she brushed her forehead, smoothing away a wisp of pink-and-green hair. 

Over at the koi pond, Mickey suddenly opened his eyes to see himself sitting next to , staring at his wife's Phione. The bulbous blue Pokemon blinked at him curiously, then wiggled away from the brush in Zac's hands, its form distorting and disintegrating. Using ACID ARMOR, the Phione melted into the water, disappearing into the pond.

BODY SWAP POSITIONS

Avery & Michiko: Avery was last seen helping blow up balloons for the balloon arch. Michiko, the blushing bride, was last seen in her bedroom with while searching for an alternate wedding dress. Her current dress is very, very tight.

Sam & ZacSam was last seen expertly decorating the back yard with bamboo grass. Zac was last seen helping scrub Michi's Phione out back at the koi pond. Note that Avatar powers are available to Zac's body! 

Gwyar & Doug: Gwyar was last engaged in a Doublade vs Aegislash battle with ETSUKO MAEDA in the back yard. Doug was last seen helping himself to a pie in the kitchen while talking on the phone and texting the region's Gym Leaders.

Melody & Etsuko: Etsuko, Michi's elderly mother (nicknamed "The Dragon of Petalburg") was most recently seen in a Doublade vs Aegislash sword fight vs . Melody was most recently seen choosing a playlist for the wedding with her Herdier.

Eva & Alexei: Alexei was last seen setting up chairs one-handed in the backyard. Note that Alexei has a severely injured hand. Eva was last seen in Michi's bedroom, helping her put on/choose a new dress for the ceremony. 

Kyle & Mickey: Mickey was last seen under the kitchen sink, searching for the missing ring in the plumbing. Looks like Kyle will be getting married to Michi if he can't find a way out of this one! Kyle was last seen scrubbing Michi's Pokemon at the koi pond.

SPECIAL TASK!

Alimony Antidote: 
& have recently consumed something that has made their hearts invulnerable to Phione's powers. What could it be? With the wedding party in Heart Swap disarray, the burden falls to them to find a culinary solution to the body swap. Other players may help with this task.

> The HEART SWAP event will end and all characters will return to their original bodies only after all current tasks have been completed. The wedding of Michi and Mickey will then begin! 

TASK PROGRESS

██ Sasa Slasher (2/2)  COMPLETE!

█████ Potluck Luck (5/5)  COMPLETE!

Delivery Gone Wrong (1/1)  COMPLETE!

██ Balloon Archery (2/2)  COMPLETE!

██ Mix and Match (2/2)  COMPLETE!

Bamboozled
(1/1)  COMPLETE!

██ Guest List Gist
(2/2)  COMPLETE!

Terminate Tai Chi (1/1)  COMPLETE!

Dressing Room Doom (0/1)  COMPLETE!

██ PokeWash (2/2)  COMPLETE

Marital Chairs (1/1)  COMPLETE

Mick & Michi’s Infinite Playlist (1/2)

█████ Where's the Ring? (0/5)

Wuv, Twoo Wuv (0/1)

██ Pray to Jirachi (Ongoing)

██ Alimony Antidote (Ongoing)

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 23:40:39 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Of course, he was outside hauling chairs as best as he could while leaning on the crutch and trying not to lose his balance before deciding he needed a—break.

Stopping for a bit once he’d managed to set up a second table with six chairs arranged around it, he then leaned heavily on the crutch and blinked for a few moments—

And then suddenly it was like the world had tipped over.

No, not tipped over, the world had suddenly become—smaller? Not to mention more… wait a second where had he ended up? Why was he not outside anymore?

Turning to check where he was, instead of seeing the outside garden, he was inside what appeared to be the master bedroom of the house. Also, wait a second why was he with Miss—Mrs—Michiko instead?!

“Uh… what the—” he began to stammer, only instead of hearing his own Unovan-laced words, a different dialect reached his ears.

Turning towards where a mirror was located, he blinked again—

And then let out a scream of horror.

How the hell did he end up in someone else’s body?!

And the next words out of the body he—currently occupied—

“I—I have—boobs?!”

heart swap shenanigans bEGIN

& since they're the most important right now hoo boy

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 15:58:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","avery"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

She blinks, and it feels as though her eyes have been closed for a lifetime. When they reopen, nothing is familiar - not at first.[break][break]

Slowly, she lowers her hand that had just a moment ago been expertly tying a balloon to tracing the soft lace of several dresses in a.. closet?[break][break]

Avery glances over her shoulder, bewildered to see a young woman nearby - was that Eva? In her daze she doesn't immediately recognize the blonde veterinarian.[break][break]

"Dr. Eva..?"[break][break]

Panic washes over her briefly as she looks past the woman and to a mirror nearby that gives her a glimpse of-- Miss Maeda?![break][break]

Avery gasps, lifting her hands to her lips in shock, before glancing back to see Eva screaming at herself, as well. Something about.. boobs?[break][break]

"Oh my.. I may faint!"[break][break]

And she does.

[attr="class","ooc"] notes &

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".avery"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery"]--accent:#A76B62; --speech:#A76B62;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/HNw1Xqh/avery-post.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]