3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
HANDYMAN HUSTLE II ☆ WEDDING WISH!
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 20:11:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Whoa. The headache came on incredibly sudden, threatening to knock Eva right off her feet. For a moment, it felt like the world went dark. It was just a flicker, but things seemed brighter afterwards. Almost as if . . . she was outside.

What? Was she actually outside?

Blinking, she raises a hand to rub her head. It’s met with a pain that shoots up her arm, “Ow!,” she cries out, but it’s not her voice. It’s deeper, more masculine and . . . why does everything seem smaller?

A glance down at her wardrobe knocks her off her feet, quite literally. A cry of surprise sends the man’s body ass first onto the ground as he backs up, “Ohmigod – Ah!” she can’t get over the unfamiliar voice. His throat clears while her pushes himself up with his one good hand. Eva glances around to see if anyone noticed her strange predicament, “Um, what the hell is going on?!” she demands of those surrounding her, spinning in a circle to look for, well, herself or anyone that can answer her question.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 21:52:41 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody suddenly felt...really old? If that made sense? Her senses were thrown off as she was suddenly tossed elsewhere...this feeling was familiar "Oh god damn it." she said putting her hands on her hips "That phione used heart swap. I saw it during our excursion from a manaphy." she said out loud to the person she assumed was gwyar in front of her. [break][break]

She remained calm though, as last time it wore off from manaphy who was a pokemon of legend. "Everyone stay calm! This is only temporary. It should wear off!" she said as she surely looked more peppy and excited than michiko's  mother. "You there!" she said pointing at her own body "Let me have my phone please so i can go back to making the play list!" she said as she walked over and waited for her device as she continued to pick the playlist.[break][break]
"Oo...oh boy, does someone have a chair..i feel less energetic than normal now..maksim, go bring me some tapioca.." she said wanting bubble tea, ignoring the fact her dog was not paying attention to her at all and was all over melody's body...the betrayal..

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for @tag [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe
Tryna find someone special like you
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 1:49:32 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

One minute Zac was brushing the rubbery Phione, and the next we was in the backyard, surrounded by bamboo. Wow these powers are working quicker than normal, he thought, stepping out from the greenery and almost falling down. "Whoa," he said, staggering but catching himself quickly. His body felt off-balance. Lighter. Lither. He stretched out a thin, toned arm that was covered in tattoos. "That's a new one," he said, noticing that his usually deep voice and strong accent were gone. 

Zac spotted (really ) across the garden. He waved and called out, "Alex! There's something bloody weird going on!" Taking two sprightly steps, Zac felt something he hadn't had in months: energy. Instead of veins filled with caffeine and muscles filled with weary strength, he was light on his feet, energetic, and brimming with vitality. "Watch this!" he said, running towards Alexei (Dr. Eva). Zac leapt forward, hands out, and performed a perfect handspring back onto his feet. "Did you see that?" he asked Alexei (Dr. Eva). 

Heart Swap ~ GO! ❤️

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 15:05:25 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
one moment he was trying to perfectly align some bamboo, backing up to see his beautiful masterpiece, and then suddenly-- phione?

"excuse me."

like he was asking the universe to explain itself. his hands had no tattoos and they were huge? bigger than usual. no, they weren't his hands. he made a face at the phione and then turned to look at the man who was next to him. his voice was deep, and different, and he felt itchy. like he needed something. what did he need?

"...do you know what's happened?"
sam is confucius at the fountain
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 16:39:59 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"oh."

the sensation was familiar. the change in his voice startled him more than the 'teleportation'. he had been a victim of this surreal experience before, though what's more disturbing is that the warm feeling of a ticking timebomb in his chest was now gone.

he stares down the sink, uncertain of what he was doing. panic hasn't settled yet, having experienced enough hoenn bullshit to know that anything that isn't life threatening is enough to shrug off.

kyle goes outside to where he last remembers himself: washing the pokemon for the wedding.

"what am i supposed to be doing again?" he asks whoever was in his body, still oblivious to whoever he got from the exchange. he'd tell him not to summon the beasts too, but he's not entirely sure how he does it.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 21:49:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Stay calm?! Eva blinks, listening carefully to Michiko’s mother ( ). It seems she wasn’t the only one experiencing this strange event. There’s a comfort in that, but she’s still freaked the F out.

Alexei’s body doesn’t immediately respond when (as ) calls out to him. Her periphery catches the final tumble of the acrobatic move. The eye contact makes it obvious he’s talking to him, “Oh? Me? Uhh yeah, nice job,” she miles awkwardly, giving a thumbs up with her god hand.

Eva feels the opposite of her normal self. She’s aching, stiff, heavy. Overall, she feels like shit, what the hell happened to this poor man? Naturally, she gravitates towards in the mother’s body. She seems to now what’s going on. Eva is nervous to push this body too far. As a doctor she understands the importance of rest. Placing chairs by himself was a terrible idea, “Uhhhh I’ll help with that,” she offers, hobbling over to help complete the playlist for the wedding and reception.

Eva (as Alexei) decides to help Melody (as Michiko’s mother) with the playlist – COMPLETE (2/2)

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
have a great, positive, and beautiful day!
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 1:43:00 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

THE HANDYMAN HUSTLE
wedding wish

30 years ago, MICHIKO MAEDA wished upon a falling star and met the love of her life. Now as they renew their MARRIAGE vows with new responsibilities on the horizon, will Jirachi bless this next chapter of their lives?
"This is unusual!" Mickey (Michi's husband) said, stroking his now-nonexistent mustache. He flexed his new gamer muscles, enjoying the youth and vitality of 's championesque body. "This phenomena has been documented by ancient Hoennians on carvings dating back to the Sasa era. I never thought I'd get to experience it myself!"

Fascinated, he reached out and prodded his own body's (Kyle's) face, barely registering the question. "Hm? Oh yes! I suppose we'll have to find a way to reverse it." His expression grew thoughtful. "I wonder: should you marry Michi, or should I? What's more important: the body, or the heart?"

"The heart!"
Michiko (in the body of ) exclaimed, slamming open the back sliding door to the courtyard. She'd been praying fervently at the SHRINE TO JIRACHI. "Of course, the heart is most important!" 

Despite being in a different body, her husband seemed to recognize his wife's demeanor immediately. His confidence dropped. "Michi! I thought you were upstairs, getting dressed!"

"Maybe that is someone else now!"
Michi said, hurrying into the kitchen. "Everyone!" She raised her ( Avery's ) voice, hoping everyone would hear her. "Please, I saw Mr. Ji-Hoon and Cardamom are still OK! I think it is some food they were eating... please come to the dining room! If we eat, maybe we will change back!"

"Great idea!" Mickey said, still anxious to FIND THE RING before his wife noticed it was missing. "Be right there, sweetie!"

's body slouched in and took a seat at the dining room table, shouting something in a dialect that had surely never passed the pop idol's lips before. "Mother!" Michi cried as she started to bring out the dishes the Bliss family as well as Chu-e had brought to the potluck. "Please be patient..."

BODY SWAP TASKS

Alimony Antidote (Update):  & have recently consumed something that has made their hearts invulnerable to Phione's powers. What could it be? 

Please join at the DINING ROOM TABLE to taste-teste Chu-e and the Bliss Family's dishes and reverse the swap. You may taste multiple dishes per post! Everything is delicious.

• Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
  • Beef Kimchi Buns
  • Stuffed Tofu Pouches
  • Spicy Marinated Pork
  • Fried Chicken
  • Mixed Berry Pie
  • Small Tarts & Cakes
  • Savory Bread Rolls

> The HEART SWAP event will end and all characters will return to their original bodies only after all current tasks have been completed. The wedding of Michi and Mickey will then begin! 

> FIND THE MISSING WEDDING RING
> FIND AN OFFICIANT FOR THE CEREMONY
> FIND THE HEART SWAP ANTIDOTE (TASTE A DISH)

TASK PROGRESS

██ Sasa Slasher (2/2)  COMPLETE!

█████ Potluck Luck (5/5)  COMPLETE!

Delivery Gone Wrong (1/1)  COMPLETE!

██ Balloon Archery (2/2)  COMPLETE!

██ Mix and Match (2/2)  COMPLETE!

Bamboozled
(1/1)  COMPLETE!

██ Guest List Gist
(2/2)  COMPLETE!

Terminate Tai Chi (1/1)  COMPLETE!

Dressing Room Doom (0/1)  COMPLETE!

██ PokeWash (2/2)  COMPLETE

Marital Chairs (1/1)  COMPLETE

██ Mick & Michi’s Infinite Playlist (2/2)  COMPLETE

███ Pray to Jirachi (3/3)  COMPLETE

█████ Where's the Ring? (2/5)
(Mickey)

Wuv, Twoo Wuv (0/1)

█████ Alimony Antidote (0/5)

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 6:22:57 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e had TOTALLY been very busy hiding this entire time and not just sitting around in there to get out of doing any extra work.

The commotion in the dining room drew him out. Everyone looked... normal, if confused and talking weird. Chu-e had been so busy flaming haters on Timburlr totally doing hard work, he was completely oblivious to why everyone was suddenly gathering to eat.

"Did the wedding happen? I wanted to catch the bouquet." He sounded almost forlorn, but at least he moved to help (actually ...) get stuff out and ready to serve.

"Actually, wait, I thought I saw a ring in the Magikarp pond. You can't get married without a ring." Duh.

He had saw one of the Magikarp with a binky in it's mouth, the ring hanging off the grasper like someone had put it there on purpose.

Mysteries upon mysteries.

- Where's the Ring? 3/5
- Chu-e mentions he thought he saw the ring in the magikarp pond
- Is oblivious to what is happening because he was being lazy working very hard elsewhere

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 3:07:03 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle follows mickey (in his body) to the dining room, following instructions since food tasting was a much better task than washing her pokemon.

"hey," he calls, placing a hand on his shoulder. "you ever feel like you can do something supernatural suddenly?" he asks.

not entirely sure how to describe the act of forcing an avatar power out of him, kyle's suggestion is as vague as ever. the full scope was still uncertain to him, but since they all come out naturally from him, someone without experience can get it out of his body, right?

or so he thinks, oblivious that some avatars have to train extensive use of their powers to control them.

he grabs a piece of fried chicken to snack on when they arrive at the dining room. he should've asked if mickey was the type to watch his health since kyle's getting fried food in his body, but it's too late now.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 2:24:09 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Dr Evalexei headed off to work on the playlist, and Zam made his way back into the house. His friends were gathered around the table, tucking into the assembled dishes. The whole room was full of spicy and savory steam, and Zac loaded up a paper plate with food. Halfway through, he had a worrying thought. Is a vegetarian? 

Zam put back the pork buns, hoping nobody noticed, and instead grabbed tofu pouches, a bread roll, and some of his own strawberry rhubarb pie

He noticed Mickey ( ) chomping away at some fried chicken beside him. "Hey Mickey! It's me, Zac!" Something about the man's demeanor was different. Instead of the calm, academic gaze Zac was used to, he was multi-killing the fried chicken with the efficiency of a trained gamer. "Uh, is it still Mickey in there?" 

Trying the food! Tofu pouches, savory rolls, and strawberry/rhubarb pie

Heart Swap ~ GO! ❤️

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 18:22:04 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva overhears something about eating and maybe changing back? This all wouldn’t be so unpleasant if she didn’t hurt everywhere. The body of Alexei jumps on the opportunity. Since she had finished helping with the playlist, she politely excuses herself and wobbles to the kitchen.

Eva is a vegetarian, so as long as she’s in Alexei’s body, he will be too. The doctor is also known to have quite the sweet tooth. Naturally, she gravitates toward the STRAWBERRY RHUBARB PIE, collecting a pre-sliced piece the best she can with one good hand.

“Sure you didn’t leave it in the kitchen?” she’s referring to the rings. Alexei takes a few savory bites of pie before turning to inspect the kitchen counters. People left rings in the kitchen all the time, especially by the sink!

Eva (as Alexei) helps look for the ring in the kitchen (4/5)
She tries the strawberry rhubarb pie!

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,235 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2021 17:14:43 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

The world swam. In the middle of a sword fight, the last thing he needed was a sudden bout of migraine, but unfortunately, convenience was not on his side.

His eyes inevitably drifted close, and soon, the man found himself collapsing butt first onto a wooden kitchen stool, pie in maw.

Wait, that doesn't make sense.

Eyes snapping wide, he flew off his seat as if burned.

Almost literally. His body felt light, all of a sudden. Nearly 100 pounds lighter, matter of fact!

Long, lanky legs wobbled and scrambled for balance as the man's arms pinwheeled, sending the piece of pie in his now loose grasp flying randomly across the room while he fell ass first to the floor.

"What is going on?" He asked, bewildered, as he stared at his brand new hands. His very tanned, very skinny, very scarred-in-the-wrong-ways hands.

This... was most definitely not his body. Which meant only one thing.

He had fallen unconscious and was now dreaming.

Wait, really?! The Dragon beat him? In a swordfight?!

"I... lost a match?" He muttered airily, his soul nearly abandoning his new body. His skills had rusted so far...?

Or the Dragon was a True Master beyond all others in the world.

No, no! There had to be a true explanation for all of this.

His attempts at excusing his terrible loss were interrupted by the voice of... someone he didn't know calling everyone to the kitchen table, promising everyone they would 'figure things out' and 'change back' in a most Michiko-ish of manners.

Oh hey, their bodies had swapped! That was a great excus- explanation!

Rising to his feet with surprising ease, he realized the body he was in was incredibly easy to move in-

If he could maintain his bloody balance.

Eventually, Gwyar managed to stumble his way into the kitchen, long legs swinging wildly as his arms scrambled for balance.

"Never in my life did I think I would be learning to walk again..."

An uncharacteristic welsh accent flowed out of Doug Sullivan's lips as he finally collapsed onto a seat at the table, head dropping on his hand as he sighed in relief.

"... What are we doing, again?"

Ah, right. Testing for antidotes.

Looking over the broad selection, it wasn't long before he was found filling a plate with Spicy Marinated Pork and some Beef Kimchi Buns.

The new body looked like it needed the protein...

-eating Spicy Marinated Pork and Beef Kimchi Buns cause there's not enough protein on this tiny baby man body.

TAG:

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2021 18:07:10 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

So of course he—she, in this case, was stuck with the fainted Miss Michiko—or was it someone else, really couldn’t tell, because the way of speech was similar…

How was she—he—they going to get out of this predicament?

“Oh, no,” was all that came next, because the blushing ‘bride’ had fainted, how was this going to go down?! And then, an idea. A crazy idea, but one nonetheless.

Now the question was how adept was this body he’d found himself stuck in capable of lifting someone else through the room and hopefully downstairs going to go down…

“Okay, here we go,” an attempt to psych themselves up as they bent down and gently picked up Miss Michiko, before realizing—maybe this wasn’t going to be a good idea. But they had to get moving!

Slowly, very slowly they made their way out of the room. They were halfway down the stairs when their arms were screaming in protest—look, if Alexei was in his own body it would’ve been a simple matter to fireman’s carry the blushing bride down the stairs but… well, yeah.

“Can someone help me bring her down, please?” they called through the house, halfway down the stairs to the ground floor where everyone else was gathering.

- heart swap shenanigans oop
- attempting to bring Miss Michiko down to the ground floor because she fainted, oops
- asks for help as they only made it halfway down the stairs

& since they're the most important right now hoo boy