Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
sauvetage [ mission | de ]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2019 19:47:20 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

This was simply unbelievable.

Thomas watched, before his eyes, as the Hydreigon managed to survive a point-blank Moonblast, something that, for all intents and purposes, should've caused serious damage to such a beast. After taking an Aura Sphere earlier, there was no way it should've remained conscious. But not only was it still in fighting form, but it managed to continue its rush to Colt, slamming into it with a Dragon Rush, which knocked it out in one hit, despite Kyle's Ninetales having deployed an Aurora Veil, something that should've set the Hydreigon back.

There was a silver lining in that his Pangoro managed to block one of the Slashes that came at Stormy's leg. Although, the fact that the pest got her left leg was bad news. From there, Stormy and Natsu managed to take care of the Rocket problem, primarily with Natsu roasting the bastards alive. All the Agent could do was just gawk in complete disbelief at what he just saw. Even for Thomas, who was known to get rough with suspects, this was excessive.

But it got the job done, and the way to the warehouses was seemingly clear. He would reprimand Natsu for this later, for what little good it would do.

Thomas checked on Colt, seeing that despite being knocked unconscious, he was still breathing. Thomas recalled the Water-type back to his Pokeball to rest. "Sorry, bud.", Thomas told him, placing it back on his belt somberly. Brutus would walk over, giving the trainer a pat on the shoulder. He couldn't help but wonder what else would go wrong during this mission, what traps Rocket had waiting for them.

"Anyone got a Pokemon capable of using Heal Pulse? I'd offer Colt, but... yeah.", Thomas asked around the group, looking to Stormy with an apologetic look.

tags: @natsu @kuru
notes: -Thomas looks on in complete disbelief at what just happened
-Thomas recalls Clawitzer to his Pokeball to sit this out
-Thomas tries to find someone to further help Stormy out

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2019 0:53:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Natsu couldn't help but give a smile as it seemed Strobe and the others got the situation under control, also helped that the Scizor was now down and out so her temper was soothed for the moment. However when she looked back over at Richard she couldn't help but let her jaw drop.... The rockets were now pretty much turned to ash and he already was starting to set another fire. "Richard return!..... damn it richard." The latter part she mumbled while looking at the pokeball that contained the pyromaniac... She didn't tell him to kill the rockets but well she didn't mind, maybe he knew that? Either way she couldn't help but sigh.

Maybe that was her fault for letting Richard do what he wanted instead of giving explicit directions. Then again it really was their fault, fumbling for their communications and making her have to wing it. Natsu had really felt rushed at the time so Richard was her go to for getting it taken care of.... so he did apparently. Now however she glanced around the area, at least they didn't call in reinforcements and gave any details about the group but with the battle others might be joining in.

Natsu glanced over at stormy and couldn't help but sneer a little bit, did she not know any self defense of the sort? Well it looked like the leg could be kept at least. So with that she turned to glance around the surroundings before staring towards where their target was. "Strobe how about you rest too, Phillipe keep an eye and ear out and check with the ground to make sure nothing sneaks up on us alright?" The Magneton was returned to his pokeball for a little rest, while the Sandslash stood next to her and kept his attention in the surroundings.

Maybe it was noticable but she didn't look at Agent Striker or Agent Barricade, but she turned to look at Stormy with a hand on her hip. "I would suggest getting out of here, learn some self defense and keep a pokemon next to you as back up before jumping into the battlefield." Her voice nonchalant, it wasn't the first time she killed a rocket and this wasn't even with her own hands to boot this time. Then she turned to look at one of her pokeballs before letting out the Liepard. "Seline see if the coast is clear in the front." The dark type slinked off and ahead though kept within sight of the group. "If anyone has a flying type for aerial surveillance I suggest doing so, only if it listens to orders." She didn't let out her noibat for just that reason.

Notes: Natsu just noticed richard kill people and returned him. Phillipe the Sandshrew and Seline the Liepard are on alert. Natsu gave some advice to Stormy and suggested recon to others.

Team:

Tags: @kuru
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2019 1:00:09 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

There's pain. Sharp, immediate, intense pain. She feels the knife of Sandslash's claws slice her leg. It smooth, a glaring grin in her calf. It's bleeding, the blood pools at her foot. Her head grows light with pain and fear. She can no longer put weight on her leg, so she begins to crumble.

Before she falls, however, she catches herself, likey on the Pangoro who saved her. Her head is ringing, her eyes are full of leftover smoke from Natume's attack, and there are tears welling at the corners of her eyes. Oh fuck, it hurts.

There's a pounding in her chest, the adrenaline of the battle running high in her veins. The throb in her leg is overwhelming, the wound is hot to the touch. She glances down at it, her heart lurching in her chest.

It's only when Kyle calls out to her, panic welling in his voice that she looks up. It's then that tears begin to drop from her eyes. But she isn't sad. She's angry.

She breaths heavily as he approaches her with his Manectric's medic kit. The blood rush she's receiving causes her difficulty focusing on the smaller movements his hands are making. All she can feel is pressure being placed on her gash, and ice cold. The relief from the Ninetale's paw is immediate. Her leg seems to de-tense, and she lets out a sigh.

While he wraps her leg up, Kyle asks her what she prayed he wouldn't. His voice is deadpan, flat. His eyes are nearly emotionless, but she can see the worry in them. He doesn't want her here, does he?

Stormy's eyes seem to glow with a ferocity, heat rising in her cheeks.

"I won't back down from this fight. I can't."

He offers her a ride on Manectric, something that she accepts willingly. The beast approaches her, and she's beautiful. Stormy sighs in awe as she extends her hands towards her mane, sinking her fingers into the creature's fur. Some of the pain from her leg has been reduced, but there's absolutely no way the woman can walk properly for the duration of the mission.

Stormy then surveys the situation, one hand still holding onto her new friend's mane. There's blood, hers, Pokemon's, the grunts. The smell of burning flesh makes her stomach curl, and there's a sheen of horror in her eyes. Skarmory returns to her, her wing tips bloody. There's a wild look in the birds eyes, and Stormy returns her to her pokeball.

She turns to Kyle, offering her hand to him. Should he take it, she'll squeeze it tightly, a note of sadness in her voice.

"I didn't mean for this to happen like this, Kyle. I promise."

Thomas speaks up as he begins to approach her as well. At this point, Stormy is doing all she can to keep her injured leg off the ground. When he mentions heal pulse, a lightbulb goes off in her head.

She winces as she shuffles herself to reach for her backpack. Inside, she finds Chansey's pokeball. The plush pink Pokemon blinks sleepily, but quickly takes note of the situation and is wide awake and astonished.

"Chansey, tend to the wounded. Please."

The Pokemon then begins to offer anyone in need an egg. While a little disturbing to eat a freshly laid egg, she's doing her best to be helpful. There also seems to be a soft pulsing glow radiating from her. For the most part, Chansey has not left Stormy's side. The pink Pokemon is holding onto her uninjured leg, attempting to heal pulse some of the pain away.

Stormy looks up to see Natsume chastising her. For a moment, she believes what the fiery redhead is saying. Perhaps she shouldn't be here, and that she was a danger to herself and to everyone else on this mission. She wasn't as skilled or talented or strong as the rest and didn't have combat skills. But being shunned like a child did not sit well with her.

"You went too far. I didn't think League members committed blatant murder. Skarmory could have died because of your stupidity and recklessness. I don't think it's me we should all be worried about."

tldr:
> is in a lot of pain following getting her leg sliced
> accepts kyle's help
> tries to explain to kyle that she didn't mean for the rockets to die/things to do this tragically
> releases chansey to help heal everyone - including herself - with heal pulse
> disagrees with natsume, while internally agreeing she isn't useful here
> accuses natsume of being dangerous and reckless

deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 5:27:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Lao sighed and massaged his temples. This mission had thoroughly tilted sideways in a way he didn't particularly like. He quickly recalled Bradipo, and called back Ira and Superbi. The Gengar shot back into his shadow, hissing angrily at being denied her prey. Lao knew that if he hadn't called her back to him, she likely would have attacked Natsu's Chandelure for his interference. Superbi calmly flicked some dust off his blades, more than a bit smug about the damage he had thrown at the Rocket pokemon.

Lao turned his attention to their surroundings, vaguely noticing Kyle helping Stormy, and Natsu sending out her Liepard to scout. Normally, He would send out Ira for the same, but with her in a temper it wasn't safe. Determining that, for the moment, the group was safe, he turned back to the group just in time to hear the confrontation starting up between the two women. Trying to step in before it grew too heated, Lao spoke up.

"Ladies, enough. We are in enemy territory and we don't have time for a pissing contest. Agent Saber, quit antagonizing the civilian. Miss Silph, Agent Saber speaks the truth in that you should keep a discreet pokemon near you in the heat of battle for your own protection. And on the subject of killing, while it is regrettable, we should all take a moment to remember that we are trying to retrieve the Commissioner from an invading enemy army. If anyone has a problem with that, go the fuck home. On that note, if anyone starts slowing us down too much I will direct my Gallade to Teleport you back to Mauville. We are here for a vital mission, and we cannot afford to fail."

Tags: @natsu
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 7:24:54 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
long notes below

Okay, that was a little more than unexpected—no, in fact it came completely out of nowhere.

His hopes of being able to capture at least one of the incoming intruders alive were all but dashed the moment the Smog and Fire Spin combination coming from the Chandelure trapped the two men in a swirling, fiery vortex. He was sure that there was no escape at this point…

Once the flames had petered out, it left two charred lumps of what used to be human beings. Living, breathing human beings—caught on the wrong side of the ‘law’, so to speak.

He’d been so focused on the proceedings it almost escaped his notice that one of his fellow Rangers was hurt—but thankfully another was on top of things. He was about to chime in on his observations, but decided to let them do the talking.

Whistling softly, his Swampert came over and flopped down next to the Chansey, taking one of the eggs so that he could recover—tat Sucker Punch to the face really hurt, to be honest—before that nagging feeling inside him persisted and he made up his mind to speak up about what just happened.

“Look. It’s already happened, what’s done is done… however, if we at least got one of them alive then we could be able to question them about the whereabouts of the Commissioner… don’t you all think that this was too easy? he began after some silence on his end. There, he’d said it.

Whether or not everyone else agreed with him, he’d dropped the pin onto the floor and it was up to whoever else had noticed the…sheer ease of how they were able to bat back the supposed Grunts would pick up on what he wanted to point out.

“Normally… in hostage situations like this… you’d expect to see reinforcements coming up right after these two got struck down. But clearly… something’s not right… would you really leave a high-value hostage alone with just a bare minimum amount of security around them? I wouldn’t think so…” he continued, brows furrowed into a concerned look.

“We can’t afford to argue about anything now. Let’s settle that later, but for now… be on your guard, I have a bad feeling about what’s going to happen next…” he added a few moments later.

He was on high alert now.

- is in 'wtf' mode after seeing the two get roasted alive
- Swampert accepts an 'Egg of Healing' from Chansey
- voices out his opinion of how this appeared to be 'too easy'
- points out a few 'oddities' he'd noticed after the heat of battle had ended
- adds that he has a real seriously bad feeling about shit that may come hurtling their way.

[newclass=".lars"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 16:09:39 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
SAUVETAGE (DE)

[attr="class","ipad"]
quatre[break][break]

something feels off. it's as said: there are no reinforcements. and it looks like none will come as the sun continues to set, paving the way for nightfall. there's a chill in the air that combats the heat that still lingers in the vicinity; a chill that is reflected within the rescue team.[break][break]

the battle is over but tensions are still at a high. strife starts to build from within as it looks spread like a disease. if the rescue team cannot work together then what chance do they have of rescuing their beloved commissioner? time is of the essence. a sudden crack of thunder sounds in the distance, beckoning for their attention as dark clouds start to gather overhead.[break][break]

there's nothing that's stopping their path to the warehouses.[break][break]

what do you do?[break][break]

[break]
[break][break][break]

summary:
  • it's fifteen minutes past six in the evening.
  • the path leads to the warehouses. however, you may choose to explore a different route but just remember: actions have consequences!
  • two men, presumably rocket, are dead.
  • their teams are downed; you cannot capture/steal them.
  • good job, you monsters.
[break]

additional rules:
  • this round is about progressing forward: so either follow the path or explore a different route!
  • i will try to get the next mod post out on (01/25), but i will be away then so a guaranteed mod post will come on (01/29) when i return. sorry for the wait!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 16:42:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Natsu can't help but roll her eyes, giving a little sneer as she glances at Stormy. "They are rockets and this is war, they will torture, rape, and kill... This isn't one of your hero books child, this is reality." She started to walk a few feet forward as she watched her Liepard slowly scout the area forward, listening to the rest. "I didn't tell Richard to KILL anyways... maybe they were drenched in their alcohol." More nonsense talk, back and forth, when finally some people started to talk sense. Giving a little nod to Lao and even Laurence.

"Of course its a trap, nice pretty bait to sick a good chunk of league power at to disable them or kill them off. If it isn't well... plan for the worst. Honestly even if it is a trap it is one we have to go in for the chance to save the Commissioner. She couldn't help but frown, her attention now away from stormy, on purpose or just because of the mission who knew. A frown was on her face though, glancing down at Phillipe as thoughts whirled in her head. Finally coming to a decision she turned to the other five people with her hands on her hips.

"First figure we need to find the Commissioner, then who is getting her out... if she isn't here or not do we stay and fight taking a chunk out or escape to safety. I don't suggest thinking I'll save you, I'm an attacker not a protector. So I offer to keep the goons off the ones needing to work and give them time. Find someone with teleport if you don't have one, or think of a way to save your skin with your own pokemon I guess? Whatever plans you guys have?"

Notes: Talkie Talkie Talkie.... ugh

Team:

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 17:21:18 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas couldn't help but roll his eyes at the constant bickering going on between the others. While they might've had a point about getting Stormy to safety after taking an injury to her leg, he wanted to see if she could get back in the game. He figured she knew the risks of going into Rocket territory, and like the others, for whatever reason, found undertaking such a dangerous task as being important. Besides, the fact that she brought a Chansey on her made her that much more valuable.

Thomas would then listen to what Lars had to say. And in all honesty, he had to agree with the sentiment. Coming into this mission alone, he figured it had to be a trap, that they wouldn't just house the Commissioner in some random warehouse. And the idea that they would only have two drunkards, no matter how strong their Pokemon were, guarding the place, was frankly insulting. The more they got into this, the worse Thomas felt about all of this.

"I have a couple of ideas.", Thomas chimed in after Natsu. "First off, we need to determine if there are any Rockets in hiding, waiting for us to come to the rescue of our Commissioner. I have a Galvantula that could, with a mounted camera, stealthily scope out the warehouse, see what's going on inside, and if Commissioner's actually there. What would make things even better is if someone had a Pokemon like a Lucario to scan the area for any signs of life. Might even be able to rule out whether any potential hostage in the warehouse is a decoy, or our Commissioner that way.", Thomas told them. "How good is your Gallade at scanning for life signs?", he'd ask Lao briefly, before turning back to the rest of the group.

"Of course, if it is a total slaughterhouse, packed with more Rocket pricks, it goes without saying that we need to be prepared to fight. If there's nobody in the warehouse, then it's likely rigged with bombs, which my scout can hopefully crawl around for and identify. If that's the case, Kyle, your Ninetales could freeze the bombs, and delay them. Anyone else who has a Pokemon that can freeze a bomb would be handy for such a task.", Thomas told them.

From there, he would listen to what else the group had to say. Once they had a game plan, he would set out with the others, accompanied closely by his Pangoro.

notes: -Thomas contributes to brainstorming

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 19:22:50 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

The effects of Chansey's egg are starting to relax her. Her tense grip on the Manectric's mane has lessened, as is the clenching of her jaw. Her outburst was out of fear, not spite. Fear that Natsume is right, that she's a liability, a danger to the group. Her own desire to prove herself and do something good is too great, however. She can't turn back now.

Stormy looks away from Natsume as Lao chastises them. His words sting, and she reprimands herself for acting out of hand, impulsive.

However, Natsume is oblivious and a fool if she truly believes that Stormy doesn't understand the direness of the situation. There's heat that rises in the young woman's cheeks, and she tenses, her hand reactively reaching for her injured leg as a spasm claims it. She hisses air through her teeth before she sits up in her position on the Manectric's back.

"Lars is right. We should focus on the task at hand, not devolve into bickering idiots. We're a team and we need to figure out what our next step is."

Stormy does not bring up what she wants to, that Natsume is wrong about her. She doesn't admit to her own fears, she doesn't bring up the fact that Team Rocket murdered her parents in Kanto and stormed Silph Co. Not only is it painful, but it could be seen as a sign of weakness for her. That the only reason she's here is out of anger and hatred, and that her fight out here isn't to save Dahlia but to get revenge for her family.

There it is again, that influx of fear. It feels like a trapped bird in her chest. The woman looks at Lars, her eyes widening in surprise. The man is suggesting that this is a trap, a ruse. That there is something unsettling about this entire scenario. Stormy feels a trickle of unease allow a cold shiver to travel down her spine. She can hear herself breathing hard.

Thomas speaks up, offering up his own ideas for stealth. The crack of thunder overhead startles her, and she feels the beginning of rain on her cheek. She looks up to the sky, sighing.

For the most part, Thomas' ideas seem sound. It's very likely a trap, they're walking into certain defeat if they go in blind.

"Can your Gallade see images in our enemy's thoughts? Maybe he should try to pry information from the grunt's fainted Pokemon. See if they have witnessed anything. I don't know how many of you have mounts, but Skarmory and my Rapidash can rescue people should we need to retreat immediately. Skarmory can also lay her own trap, she knows the move spikes. We can make sure that we're well protected this way, I think."

There's sweat beading on her forehead. Suddenly, she isn't sure how well-equipt she is to protect her friends. However, she is determined to do everything that she can.

"Kyle, do you want me to stay behind with Manectric? I don't want to put your Pokemon in danger."

tldr:
> holding her tongue
> agrees that this is a trap
> offers her own ideas, ie gallade trying to see any images or suggestions from the fainted pokemon on whats inside
> offers skarmory and rapidash as rescue team
> offers skarmory as a trap of sorts by using spikes
> asks kyle what he wants her to do, basically, because shes useless

deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2019 9:53:50 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
long notes below

At least some of us see reason, he thought grimly. Looking down at his Swampert, who was still working on that egg he was eating, he looked around—before hearing the sound of thunder overhead, before picking up on that familiar scent of rain just as it was about to fall.

“If anyone has a small camera, I’m on board with his suggestion,” he began, gesturing in Thomas’ direction. “This feels too easy... but first we better move, it’s about to rain, he added, hearing another rumbling noise coming from overhead. He looked up at the sky, and his brow furrowed—did it really have to rain now?

“I was also thinking of splitting up into two parties, but the thing is, something’s nagging me not to pitch that suggestion. As it is, we’re a man down,” he continued, tilting his head in the female Ranger’s direction before continuing, “…but if we split up, who knows if there are other ‘Rockets’ hiding in plain sight?”

He really didn’t want to reveal his secret weapon; but seeing as the situation wasn’t going to budge unless someone did something, he sighed again. Reaching into his jacket pocket he then pulled out a Pokéball and popped it to full size, watching as Alpha emerged in a flash of red light. The Lucario looked around quietly for a few moments, before spotting the lumps of what used to be living human beings before turning to face him.

“Alph, no, I didn’t have a hand in that,” he said in the Pokémon’s direction, noticing the other had a concerned look on its features. “But that’s enough of that. I know you can pick up on auras and all that… can you see if there’s anyone else up ahead—or around the area? he asked the dual-type softly, waiting for the other to nod.

As for the other Ranger’s question?

He turned to face her and said with a slight shrug of his shoulders, “I have a Metagross that can carry me out of the place, if worse came to worse.”

- asks if anyone has a small camera (basically agreeing with Thomas' suggestion about recon with Galvantula)
- finaly reveals that he does have a Lucario
- makes a suggestion pondering about splitting up into two parties but withdraws that idea a few moments later
- asks Alpha (Lucario) to scan the area with its aura-sensing capabilities to check for other people around the area
- also takes a few moments and answers Stormy's question.

[newclass=".lars"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,438 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2019 11:55:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
Her response brought the slightest smirk on his otherwise neutral face. She still has the fight in her, which was all Kyle wanted. It was probably why she had inserted herself in this group to volunteer for the mission, and the decision to stay should've been expected as he did. No words of consolation was needed it seemed.

Kyle released his Aerodactyl to scout ahead, as Natsume had suggested. The ancient Pokemon was a juvenile when he had revived it from a fossil, but it was nonetheless easy to train for the most part and quickly turned docile around him. An additional instruction for it to come back as soon as it detected trouble was given.

And then lots of words were thrown.

Stormy started to argue with Natsume about morals, which even Kyle would back the girl up for. Lars started to state his theory, which was something even Kyle could deduce even his lack of experience, and was deemed an obvious observation according to the certain sharp-tongued woman. Thomas starts to lay the plans, eventually ending the useless conversation and eventually giving Kyle a reason to open his mouth.

"I have my phone we can use as a camera and set up a video call from it," he'd suggest. The device in question was turned off and was in his pocket as they spoke. "Can't really suggest it though. Who knows if they can track the opposite end of the line should they get it." Still, he took it out and gave offered it to Thomas, ready to put it back should he decide it's a bad idea as well.

He pondered upon it, knowing that they don't really have any option right now but to think of their next move. They do not have the luxury of time, however. "We'll need to move soon though. Maybe after Liepard and my Aerodactyl comes back?"

A thunder cackled from the sky, interrupting him before he turned to Stormy. "The Manectric's fine. She'll carry you out should trouble come. It's not like she can fight with supplies strapped onto her anyways." He scratched the Electric-type's chin as he paused. "If you've ever ridden on horseback, riding her's almost comparable."

tl;dr:
  • Released his Aerodactyl to scout
  • Basically agrees
  • Offers phone to use as a camera to Thomas even tho he's against it
  • Tells Stormy that his Manectric's good

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2019 19:47:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Enough, Agent Saber. I'm sure Miss Silph, being as she is a member of the Silph family, very well knows the horrors of Rocket. That being said, we are sitting around doing nothing, and I would like to complete the mission." Lao growled.

He began to walk up the path, gesturing for his pokemon to follow him. Superbi's eyes began to glow softly, reaching out with his mind to try and pick up enemies. With a gesture from her master, Ira darted off into the shadows to scout ahead, the Gengar sliding through the ground.

"Superbi should be able to sense anyone before we find them, if Ira doesn't first. Feel free to come along, folks, but I'm done with the smell of burnt flesh."

Tags: @natsu
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2019 2:02:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Natsu somewhat listened to the groups talk, but her foot was tapping the ground as she was starting to feel annoyed. The longer they stayed there the longer the rockets would have to prepare or figure out things. Lao snapped at her, but she couldn't help but snort and give a little shrug. Inwardly thinking that if the silly child knew better then why wasn't she acting like it. But she didn't speak further, waiting and waiting and waiting while everyone chatted and tried to figure out a plan of attack.

Normally she wouldn't mind talking about things like this, but usually it was at the start instead of a ragtag team of random people. It was good to have a plan but it also wasn't good to linger. The longer they stayed here the more a feeling inside of her grew to chew away more at her patience... Maybe she was rash nowadays or some other reason but oh well it wasn't something she could think of right now.

"Yeah we should get a move on, I have a bad feeling that's just getting worse the longer we sit here on our hands." Natsu had all the signs of irritability now, twitchy and fidgety while her eyes darted to and fro. Seeing Lao already heading off she didn't linger and immediately walked after him. Selina was still within her sight but kept moving forward and slinked through the shadows as she could so it was hard to notice her. Phillipe stuck close to Natsu, not as perturbed but almost stuck like glue to her and kept glancing up at his trainer while ambling beside her.

Notes: Natsu is getting antsy

Team:

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2019 22:05:49 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas listens as Lars speaks up. But before he could clarify something, Kyle offers up his camera to the Interpol Officer. "Thank you for the offer, but I've come prepared.", he said, before pulling a small camera with cloth straps on it from a pouch on his belt. "The camera is built to be mounted to many Pokemon, including Electric-types, and provides a secure video feed to a tablet.", Thomas would tell them, pointing to a tablet on a holster.

"I'd advise against splitting up. If Rockets are waiting in ambush, it'd make it easier for them to pick us off, especially since we've got an injured member. Besides, having her with us all would prove invaluable, given that she has a medic.", he'd tell Lars. As soon as Lars brought out a Lucario, Thomas gave off a slight grin, happy to see that someone came prepared with a Lucario. "Excellent!", the trainer said.

"And for an exit plan, I have a couple of means of escape; a Dragon, and a Teleporter.", he'd tell the group, when on the subject of escaping. "If possible, I'd like to be able to Teleport back to safety with as many of you as possible, including the Commissioner, if possible. If Lao's Gallade can last long enough, I'm hoping he'll split such a duty.", he'd continue.

As soon as Lao and Natsu started to go ahead, Thomas sighed. "If everyone else is ready, let's head out, before they stray too far off!", Thomas told the rest of the group, ready to start when they were, hoping they wouldn't be too long.

notes: -Thomas clarifies he has a camera to be mounted to his Galvantula
-Thomas objects to splitting up
-Thomas lays out his means of escape to the group
-Thomas hopes to press on with the rest of the group, before Lao and Natsu stray too far ahead.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2019 1:32:22 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

There's a quiet exhale of relief as Kyle assures her that the Manectric will be fine with her. Stormy gives the beast a loving scratch behind the ears, grateful that she has such a loyal companion to keep her safe.

"Thank you, Kyle. It means a lot. I promise I'll keep her safe."

The woman then glances around at the group as they discuss plans of action. Thomas brings up the use of a Pokemon with a camera attached to it for surveillance. The idea seems risky, but practical at the same time.

"I like that idea, but we should be cautious. As everyone else said, there could be more Rockets in hiding. Let's stay together as best we can. I can keep up as long as Manectric is safe."

She turns to Natsume and Lao who have already trudged forward, impatient that their planning is taking so long. She coaxes the Manectric into moving forward, before nodding to Thomas.

"We shouldn't let them get too far ahead, let's catch up."

tldr:
> thankful to kyle for letting her borrow manectric
> encourages everyone to stick together and not split up
> begins to follow natsume and lao so everyone doesn't get left behind

deltra of gangnam style