1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
beyond
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 12:44:17 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"I did get the impression she was cryptic on purpose."

How much did she know? How deeply was she involved in all of this? Killian craved answers. Short of kidnapping Dr.Holo, there wasn't much he could do about getting them. It was tempting, but it would draw too much attention. There were subtler ways to go about gathering intel. He'd use those before resorting to something so drastic.

"I'll look into her and see what I can find. Maybe my agent at the space center knows why Doctor Holo is really in Hoenn." it was a long shot, but he'd hit farther targets.

Killian cleared his throat.

"Doctor Holo aside, are you able to run the antenna tonight? I'd like to try contacting Deoxys again. I'm hoping we can communicate with it this time."

A conversation, but if that weren't an option, Killian would settle for an answer to a question.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
beyond
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 23:31:53 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“Let me know what you find out, if you would.” Her eyes were filled with intense curiosity. “I’m sure you don’t need me to tell you, but… be gentle with that, please. Wouldn’t mind talking to her.” The last thing she wanted was for his agent to chase her off.

The antenna.

It was a clear night. She still hadn’t tested it out, but she figured now was as good a time as ever, especially considering their impending doom.

Lulu sighed, and looked over at him.

“This isn’t really something you just spring on me, you know.”

Despite this, she went over to a computer and began withdrawing pokéball, after pokéball, after pokéball…

They filled a box, and she set it off to the side.

“Here we go, I guess.”

She flipped what might’ve seemed like hundreds of switches. Lines of green lights blinked on across racks of equipment, specialized for countless bins of frequencies. Visual monitors glowed; spectrograms idle but armed. The roof opened up, and a flock of chattering bats began swooping in, settling down as they found their perches above. They were useful here, too, their ultrasonic trends recorded onto a screen all their own.

The antenna went high, going, going… and eventually spreading thick wings of a blend of conductive metals, including Copperajah hide and melted down Megalopolan weapons. A massive dish fanned out beneath it, risen up from behind the stone tower’s backyard.

Lulu looked over at Killian. “Grab that box. We’ve gotta go outside for a minute.”

She led the way.

The box was very heavy.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
beyond
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 20:14:16 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"You make it sound like I'm going to cut off her arm or something." said Killian dismissively. What a horrible way to get information from someone. A conversation worked far better if you knew what you were doing.

"But you'll be the first to know if I find anything on her." They were sharing things for science after all.

Killian shrugged as he felt Lulu's eyes on him. "Did I need to call in advance and schedule an appointment?" he quipped playfully.

Thankfully, she didn't say no, and Killian watched as Lulu prepared the antenna. Lanes of light burned to life in a green glow at the flip of a switch. Monitor screens flickered, their subtle buzz drowned out by the churning of gears from above. Killian glanced up at the sound. Moonlight pouring in from the opening roof illuminated his face.

He whistled as the antenna passed him on its rise toward the night sky. "Hard to believe you built this on your own." and not because he didn't think she could. Killian didn't understand where she found the time.

At the mention of the box, Killian nudged Loveless with his head and nodded. "Loveless, would you mind?" The feline meowed and flicked her tail, reluctant but willing to listen. Psychic energy gripped the crate and lifted it into the air.

The duo then followed Lulu outside.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
beyond
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 21:01:13 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Lulu's head wiggled on her neck mockingly, cluelessly. “I don’t know what you do.”

And to scheduling an appointment: “Yeah, actually.” What was this, a high school science fair project? Just come over and knock on the door, -style? No.

Only, yeah, it was fine, obviously, because they were doing it anyways.

Lulu had plenty of time, considering she didn’t ever sleep (literally) but still, it was a lot for one person. Too much.

“Well... suppose I didn't build it all by myself,” she said. “I have plenty of helpers around here.” Lulu had grown more comfortable assigning tasks to her pokémon within a lab environment.

They made it up the stairs, into the moonlight, and then out of the cold stone tower. She turned, and took the box out of the air, hardly glancing at the Espeon as she did so and giving a sharp, “Thanks.”

Setting it down, she proceeded to release part of her hoard.

Several Alakazam were sent out first.

Then came the Magnezone—but they were released one at a time, to be safe.

“101,” she said to the first, and it disappeared with one of the Alakazam via TELEPORT.

The next, and she said a second number: “103.” The Magnezone disappeared with another Alakazam.

“Petalburg Woods.”

“116.”

“117.”

Soon, all five Alakazam were gone, delivering their assigned Magnezone to their posts.

She turned to the admin nearby, finally explaining, “It’s been recently theorized that Magnezone are able to receive extraterrestrial signals, so I’m dispatching them between cities, where there will be less radio interference if something reaches out. They’ll be spread all over the region when we send our message, and I've fitted each of them with special transmitters so that they're able to send any data they recieve back to us.”

One of the Alakazam returned.

“Meteor Falls.”

A sixth Magnezone was taken on its way.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
beyond
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 22:01:20 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"I'll make an appointment next time." he said plainly.

They stepped out into the open air, and Killian went to take a deep breath but stopped, remembering they were next to the musky ocean. His face scrunched. Right. Hopefully, Lulu didn't have him out here too long.

A dark brow arched at the ravenhead and her sudden edge. "You're welcome." dry, Killian opted not to press.

He listened to her explanation, impressed. "That's smart." Killian praised, "I wouldn't have thought to use Magnezone in that way." but now that she'd pushed him in that direction, he remembered something. "They say Starmie can receive and transmit radio signals to space. If needed, we could use them." anything to help stake the odds in their favor.

Speaking of, Killian lifted the meteorite's briefcase, "What do you need me to do with the meteorite?"

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
beyond
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 1:42:31 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“Good.” Appointments were always appropriate, no matter what the occasion was. In the age of cellular communication, it was simply not socially acceptable for one to just drop in.

More Alakazam reappeared, and left with Magnezone.

Just as Killian hadn’t thought to use them for such a thing, Lulu had not thought of Starmie. Her brow scrunched a little.

“Starmie, really? A blink, a moment, and then, “Well. Bring them out, then.”

As with last time, the more the merrier.

“We could place them near the Magnezone so that  hopefully they'll pick up any signal transmission as well, and send it back here.”

Worth a shot.

Alakazam would be on standby to TELEPORT them off to more locations around the region. This island would be for one signal, only. A message, which would be much more effective not muddied—but maybe the sheer amount of activity coming from Hoenn would make them more likely to be noticed by any extraterrestrial life.

And of the meteorite, she eyed down, thinking.

“Show it to the Starmie?”

For one: Starmie had a light, just like Beheeyem. Two: perhaps this would work like holding a patch of cloth to a Houndoom's nose. Maybe they’d reach out to the source.

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
beyond
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 13:03:53 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
If anything had been learned from Bullet, his dreepy, it was that there was definitely something going on at the lighthouse that was worth looking into. Something big. While had never met Lulu Flint, he was intrigued by what seemed to be a Galarian scientist out in Hoenn. 's association with her aside, her work seemed of import.
[break][break]
And so he had put pokemon on the task of information collection that were more responsible than Bullet had been. Tucked within the shadows of the lab was his own long time companion, Epitaph, while outside, from two angles no less, were Bael and Lillith respectively. Gengars were better suited than most ghost types for sleuthing.
[break][break]
Surely neither of the humans would mind the cooler temperatures either.
[break][break]
While the trespassing trio had missed a hell of a show in the two probable Rocket's previous meeting, it didn't seem like their rendezvous today would disappoint in the realm of interesting info. While none were enthused with their task, all took it far more seriously than the last informant. When things got boring, likely when Lulu slept, they would slip away as quietly as they had come.
[break][break]
Perhaps a dream eater for the road if it was in the cards.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

--

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/roknLrT.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
beyond
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 3:40:05 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

"Right." one by one, Killian released the five Starmie out into the open. Scarlet light poured out from the gemstones at their centers, bathing the walls and floor of the lighthouse in a coat of red. Their Illumination dimed as Killian approached. Bent down, he pressed his finger to a scanner on his briefcase, and it clicked open.[break][break]

The meteorite sat on the same velvet cushion it had before. "I need you five to focus on this. We're trying to find the Pokemon who rode in on it." their gemstones flashed to confirm they understood. "Good." Killian stood, leaving the briefcase on the floor as he stepped back. [break][break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

A moment of silence passes as the Starmie hone in on the meteorite's energy. Each one cast a Spotlight on the fragment for their Psychic powers to clasp onto. Whether or not it would work like intended was up in the air. Once they were confident they had a lock on the fragment, their gems flashed like strobe lights.[break][break]

"Time to ask this thing where it is."

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

pog pog pog pog pog pogger.
[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
beyond
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 4:35:00 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
she watched as the starmie reacted to the fragment, attempting to find some pattern in their interaction like they’d seen in the beheeyem.

they were not done, though, and they did still need the signal to be clear from the island. so, she looked over to her team of alakazam. there was one for each starmie. again, she gave instructions on where to place them across the region.

“115… 112… 107… 122… 127.”

once the delivery was in progress, she turned to killian. “ready?”

they’d return indoors, down into the bunker again. everything was warmed up, and after checking over everything one last time, lulu looked at killian, unable to fully contain her smile.

“here we go.”

a button was pressed, sending a binary signal all the way up, through the atmosphere and straight into outer space. it contained basic images that pertained to what had been going on around hoenn.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
beyond
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 23:29:31 GMT
shiv Avatar

BEYOND

LULU + KILLIAN

THE SYMBOLS ARE SENT BACK. However, the Starmie do not receive any particular message. At least, not yet. The flickering of their lights continue, similar to the patterns sent before.

----. ----. ----. ....- ...--[break]

----. ....- --..-- -.... ----- ---.. --..-- ----- ----- -----

----. ----. ----. ....- ...--[break]

...-- .---- --..-- ..... ...-- -.... --..-- ----- ----- -----

Afterward, the lights become more frenetic— before finally, they brighten the whole room in an intense flare of illumination. A distorted wavelength of sound is caught by their shapes and transmitted outward:

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r0qh36t9Av1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]

Afterward, no other signal returns from outer space.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
beyond
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2021 20:00:24 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

The last few pieces took their place on the board, and Killian waited. Excitement pumped in his veins as he did. Like a Boltund full of electricity, the eagerness made it difficult to stand still. No need for coffee anymore. [break][break]

He's thankful when they start moving. Hot on Lulu's heels, Killian barely noticed the walk down the winding path of stairs. [break][break]

"Here we go." he repeated as Lulu pressed the button. [break][break]

Silence. The pinpricks of anticipation as they make their way along his skin. At the back of his neck, Killian's hairs rise from the static. A moment that felt like it could stretch on forever. Only for it to shatter at the sound of a beep. [break][break]

Killian's ready for them this time. [break][break]

"The astroid again and more numbers." if it's like before, then if he converted the second set of numbers of both messages into - [break][break]

A distorted screech emanates from the speakers. While little more than a snippet, the sound packs enough force to knock Killian's train of thought off the tracks. They got a reply. "What was that?" he'd never heard anything like it before. If he compared it to something he knew, it sounded almost like a Pokemon's cry, but Killian couldn't say for sure. All the noise made it hard to say. [break][break]

"Can you play it back?"

notes about this post

[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
beyond
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 6:16:25 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
it had been a literal shot in the dark. though hopeful, she hadn’t necessarily expected anything to happen.

but it did.

starmie’s lightshow came through to the bunker in beeps and waving visuals. while she attempted to keep up with it as well, the excitement was almost overwhelming. “yeah.” she nodded at killian’s translation, grinning at a monitor that showed the frequencies passing through. “i can’t believe that worked.”

“good call with the starmie, deck—” she watched as the transients on the monitor became closer together… closer, closer, until it was one big wall that ran across the screen. something happened. her grin began to droop a little.

then, roar came through. while this was exactly the kind of thing that lulu had wanted to happen, nothing could prepare for actually making contact with whatever this was. mainly because… well, what the fuck to do now?

at playback: “yeah. one sec.”

with a several keystrokes, it was played back again.

“i have no idea what that was.” her brows were high on her head when she turned to look at him. “but, i’ll give you a copy of everything. we’ll figure it out.”

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
beyond
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2021 23:27:25 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

Hearing the noise a second time didn't paint a clearer picture. Still, Killian was confident it had to be a Pokemon's cry. Whether that Pokemon was Deoxys or something else, he didn't know. But they'd made a big step in the right direction. Of that, he was sure. [break][break]

"I'm not surprised." he replied late, "You're a genius. This big machine of yours was bound to work." perhaps it's the excitement, but Killian smiled in Lulu's direction. [break][break]

"Alien contact. How thrilling is that?"

notes about this post

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
beyond
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 20:10:42 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
she felt validated, warm and fuzzy, in a way that she didn’t very often. she even nearly thanked the admin, but controlled herself before things got out of hand. couldn’t have decker thinking that she appreciated him.

her smile was pressed, though her cheeks inflated triumphantly with a glow.

“very.”

something distant in her gaze sparkled, vaguely menacing.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
beyond
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2021 5:28:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: