Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
barnaby's plotter
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 21:55:54 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar

x

luckily the mission prompts are pretty loose, so it'll be easy enough to weave into our writing! i say let's go with zero to one hundred and do the post-interview party thread >:3

i'm looking forward to seeing how they interact! i feel like they're gonna have some great back-and forth banter. we can def see how this first thread goes, though, and then talk about future missions/threads/plots after!
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
barnaby's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 8:40:32 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
DOVE BELOVED!!! I'm here to say I love and adore you and that you're an incredible writer ♡ I truly feel so honoured that we have so many wonderful plots together, and most of all that we have become such good friends over this past year. You're an amazing person and I always feel nostalgic when I think back to our first thread together ;-; Thank you for all the incredible times and for always making my time in Hoenn sooooo much better!!

Also, give me more Mars and Barnaby threads because I'm obsessed xoxo
Also also... This is my note to us to do that Barnaby and Fae thread at some point
Also also also is my favourite character ever!! THAT'S ALL!! ♡ LOVE U
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
barnaby's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 3:03:52 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

x

Hi there, going to take a shot in the dark and suggest that as a fellow writer of a blue-blooded Kalosian Rocket I think we should plot! I think we'd have some cool character dynamics and synergies, if you're up for it. Anyway, here's my pitch...

...Ahaha, in all seriousness, I'm so glad I formally forum DM'd you a pitch to write together in January of 2022, Dove. <3 You are such a phenomenal writer; I remember being nervous you wouldn't want to do that first thread with me, a lowly nublet. (Thank goodness you didn't judge me by my ugly white template!)

Every character you've brought to Hoenn since I've been here has been so multi-faceted and layered; , , and are such varied and fascinating characters, and as a one-character-only girlie, I'm always impressed by how you breathe life into each of them. You are unfailingly thoughtful about all your character choices, and it shows.

One of your greatest strengths as a thread partner, I think, is how perceptive you are about the characters you're writing with. Especially with -- who strives so much to avoid talking about himself -- you often spotlight other characters and give them unique opportunities to explore sides of themselves that might otherwise not show.

I know I am forever grateful for all the sides of you've let me show with Barnaby, and it's been a joy to peel back the many layers of 'Bee,' Barnaby Finch, and Barnaby L'oiseau in our stories together. I genuinely look forward to each and every thread we've had together, and I would recommend writing with you a thousand times over.

Thanks so much for being my first Hoenn friend! I can't imagine what it would have been like to write on this site without you, and I can't wait to see what stories you tell next.

XOXO,
Scarlet
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights