awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Awkward Heat [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 4:42:00 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
The second he sank into the water, Killian let out a satisfied groan. Aches he hadn't even been aware of washed away by heated waves. He couldn't remember the last time they'd taken time to enjoy themselves like this.

To truly relax.

"This was a great idea." he smiled at the redhead across from him. "Glad you talked me into it." be a real shame if an unwanted third party came to interrupt a private moment.

Awkward even.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Awkward Heat [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 5:52:23 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Lex could remember the last time they were in a hot spring. She grins at the memories.

Lex has similarly sank into the warm water to her chin. She lets the steam bath her face, fill her lungs with humid warmth. It really opens up the sinuses. Her lids lift slightly to look over at Killain with a smile, “I didn’t have to do much talking,” she teases lightly. It really wasn’t that difficult to convince him.

&
0jncIje_

1000-92 = 908

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,396 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Awkward Heat [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 12:02:43 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Few if any would assume that Lulu would schedule such a thing for herself, and so it would surely come as a surprise when she appeared towel-clad from around a corner. She hardly noticed them, until her black-inked feet slipped into the water, and she found herself facing them.

Of course.

She closed her eyes and sighed deeply, reclining her head. The smallest, tight-lipped smile could only be because she knew this was as unpleasant a surprise for them as it was for her.

“Hello.”

S3cXDeR6

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Awkward Heat [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 18:04:21 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
A few bats of those pretty eyes of hers, and Lex could get Killian to do a lot. So, yeah, it hadn't taken much to get him here.

Maybe it should have.

The intrusive thought formed when Lulu entered. Not because he's particular perturbed by her presence. Things between them had been mending recently. Killian couldn't say the same about in regards to Lex.

Tension rolled into his shoulders, and Killian edged closer to the redhead as Lulu stepped into the water.

"Hey. I didn't expect to see you here." Killian matched her smile to a T. "Hot springs don't seem like your speed." but he'd been wrong before.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Awkward Heat [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 19:01:44 GMT

A lot of emotions stir at the sight of . Fear, anger, even jealousy. It’s been quite some time since she’ physically seen the woman. Perhaps even since the incident. Killian, on the other hand, has seen her quite a bit. He seems to be more forgiving than she is.

Lex doesn’t have much to say, Lulu is greeted with a simple, neutral expression. Killian does the talking for the both of them. Instinctively, like him, she moves slowly thought the bath, gravitating towards him like a magnet. Beneath the water a hand reaches for his.

&
TR|CmbIe
908-30= 878

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,396 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Awkward Heat [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 19:35:49 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“Likewise.”

Her voice was even, and almost lazy sounding as she reclined, still wrapped in her towel.

“I’m trying something new. People seem to think I’m aggressive, and that I need to calm down. I’ve been trying meditation, too.”

Eventually, her eyes parted in slivers, peeking at the redhead who had gravitated towards her lover.

“How are you, Briarwood?”

bg0ljTWt
959/1000

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Awkward Heat [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 20:08:24 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"It's just the sea I don't like."

It's why he's always so quick to slip inside her lighthouse when they're working. Even then, it's mostly the smell that bothers him and not the water itself.

The image of Lulu mediating makes him chuckle.

"You? Aggressive? They clearly have the wrong person." he teased, the throbbing in his neck going ignored.

The brush of Lex's hand from underneath the water softens the smile on Killian's lips. He takes it, slipping his fingers between the gaps of her own, and squeezes gently.

He nodded to the towel as the woman questioned Lex.

"Why so modest?"

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Awkward Heat [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 20:22:35 GMT

Aggressive? Understatement of the century. Lex almost laughs under the comfort of her lover’s protection. It’s stifled into a small smirk and quick exhale.

She settles close to Killian, finding the comfort she needs in the squeeze of his grip and fingers laced between hers. Though strength is what she seeks to build now-a-days, confidence is what she sorely lacks. It manifests as the fewest words she can muster, easily mistaken for indifference, “I’m fine, Flint. You?”

&
xZdrYNW3
878-51= 827

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,396 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Awkward Heat [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 21:52:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
She couldn’t imagine why. Maybe Kyogre? The sub? The stench? Actually, the reasons were endless.

The wrong person. “Clearly.”

She didn’t believe Lex. Part of her might’ve been genuinely curious how the nightmares were going, but that part had perhaps been left behind today.

“Peachy,” she responded. Short answer for short answer.

She was surprised at Killian’s question, but her face didn’t betray it. She only pursed her lips a little, and then stated matter-of-factly, “Because the shit on my stomach is incriminating.”

The dragon’s tail that wound around blackened legs ended with a large, fearsome face—a Galarian gang symbol—glaring out from her abdomen, among other suspicious imagery that was, surely, at best, frowned upon in such an environment.

Eyes still mere slits, almost as though she were stoned, barely stared back at them both. Her voice was as dry as sandpaper.

“Why? Trying to see my tits or something?”

_yJKpdhk
916/1000

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Awkward Heat [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 22:35:01 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
He's going to have this whole interaction, isn't he? Maybe they should leave. Killian frowned at the thought, unsure as to why.

"Incriminating?" now Killian can't help but be curious about what lies underneath the towel. A tattoo, clearly, Killian could follow it from her feet to her stomach. More bits and pieces of her past - linked to the lover she'd lost, perhaps?

"Press."

It's a silent whisper from a dark voice. Listening to it has him replying to her sarcastically in a way that he shouldn't.

'Yes, Lulu - you've got me. I've been dying to see you naked since we met." Killian rolled his eyes.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Awkward Heat [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 23:40:51 GMT

Peachy, a sour, rotten peach most likely. Lex keeps her nasty mood to herself, withdrawing to let their banter continue. It’s almost . . . too playful. As if they are . . . friends?

Something about it irked her. Perhaps it’s just her newly acquired sour mood. Even obvious sarcasm takes a bite out of Lex’s patience. She glances sharply at Killian, unamused at the thought of him entertaining the idea of wanting to see Lulu naked. But since there’s incriminating evidence etched into her skin . . . Lex finds herself curious too. Ambers move back towards Lulu, inspecting what is visible of the tattoos staining her pale skin.

&
M766MVBb
827-29= 798

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,396 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Awkward Heat [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 0:26:17 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“Mhm.”

She didn’t divulge. They hadn’t exactly asked. They should know better not to.

Lulu and Killian? Friends, hardly. She accepted each respective support in her endeavors as a faceless, bodiless hand. Nothing mattered but the extension.

She was unaffected, which was very out of character. Maybe she was under the influence of something.

“Hm.”

Her head reclined back again, eyes closing.

“Don’t be weird, Decker.”

RyzO9rH1
865/1000

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Awkward Heat [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 0:40:36 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
Lex's glare is piercing but only worked to reel him back so much. Especially when she's silent, lacking a voice and confidence.

They weren't friends. Likely never would be given everything that's happened between. A friendly mask is worn out of necessity to get what he needed.

Lex should know this.

"You're the one who made it weird." he frowned, head tilting to the side. She's usually so easy to provoke. Something more than, well -

He recalled the brownies from the lab oh so long ago.

"Lulu, are you high right now?"

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Awkward Heat [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 18:35:35 GMT

Lex sighs, relaxing, settling into accepting Lulu’s presence here. She doesn’t seem pissed off, at least not yet, despite Killian’s poking and prodding. She wouldn’t dare lash out, not here, in public, with Killian beside her . . . right?

With a grunt of possible annoyance, she leans back, keeping her fingers tangled with Killian’s, “You’re both making it weird,” she states matter-of-factly, a half-lidded gaze fixed on Lulu. Is she high?

&
sz825laf
798-31= 767

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,396 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Awkward Heat [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 23:39:44 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
At the accusations, she would seem mostly unaffected, still lounging. “…”

When asked if she was high, though, her eyes peeked back open again, staring once more.

“Aren’t you?”

She leaned forward a bit, squinting as though having to see for herself before giving up and settling back against the stone. “Huh.” Her eyes shut again.

KcLmScg3
787/1000

·