Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 5:22:16 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Kaida actually startled slightly as suddenly (at least to the woman) spoke up, having not truly expected many people to be camping near the food such as her, "...Not really, I thought these little ones were alone." She admitted, and nodded towards the Ekans on her neck and the Toxicitry near her, "We're not ones to...er, party much...I just never saw one like this." She cracked a smile at the Shaymin, quickly squashing it down, "I was curious."

As much as Kaida liked the little legend (Unknowing of both its legendary nature and ownership by one and only ), she hadn't expected the feeling to be mutual, looking down as the Shaymin nipped at her hand. Bragi let go of her hand, and she felt Ormr rattle his tail in amusement. It seemed their new friend wanted her to participate in the dance.

Her eyes darted around, looking for some kind of out, and finding none, stumbled after the Shaymin as if she was being pulled by the little thing, too obligated to even try and break away.

Ormr

Bragi
close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
554 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 6:42:50 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar

A rich kid, then? Elaine was unsure whether he was someone who shed off the part or played the part of the rebellious kid to a tee. Even the artificial mint smell was evidence of that.

“It definitely reaches. Though it’s not the worst scent in the world.”

Elaine had smelled the pungent aroma of carnage at a young age. Suffice to say, she was someone for whom even the worst of smells would probably not make flinch.

“If you’re not the type who really flourishes around these kinds of events, then why did you drop in?”

Was Elaine the right person to even be asking that question? After all, she had forced herself here for a myriad of stupid reasons as well.

“Being a government official’s son doesn’t mean you’re fit for the same type of work or even lifestyle. But you clearly haven’t thrown that away if you’re here, right?”

The girl reached for a nearby empty wine glass and poured out from the bottle as she spoke to the young man. After placing the bottle down, she held the wine glass before her face in a way that would look like she was gazing through the translucent liquid at him.

“So, what pulls you in, stranger who still hasn’t introduced himself?” With a smile that could only be called smug, she asked.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 6:47:50 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]He stared at the text message from priam, what the fuc- 'Are you ok?' he texted before looking up from his phone and seeing Priam looking around all lost like. He had to swoop in quickly and save him, he walked over to Priam, grabbing his hand. "Hey, what the hell was that message all on about? That melody gal? Yeah that was one hell of a flashy ass entrance." he asked curiously as he handed priam his grape juice. [break][break]

He didn't even realize that he was holding Priam's hand. "Cmon, you want some food? They got some really good prosciutto over there." he tells him. He could see somewhat that Priam was nervous "Just try and enjoy yourself, im here for you." 

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 6:48:33 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
his riolu wears a bowtie. it's surprisingly neat, considering the brash nature of its trainer. the trainer, as well, matches his pokemon's decorum for the soiree.

he's not here to interact, but to watch the stars, or something. whatever was advertised as the main attraction of the social event, he was there for it.

killing some time, he wanders around. spotting together with , he decides to approach them, being the only people he'd probably recognize. was also there, but since he doesn't know her, he somewhat ignores her in favor of the people he know.

"hey," he calls, mostly pertaining to the newly appointed elite four. "the fuck are you guys here for? drinks?"

@starsoiree
close tab

played by

myriascope

polaris
she / her
February 17
freezington, galar
undetermined
vigilante
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yrsa
yrsa ástasdóttir
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 7:01:50 GMT
yrsa ástasdóttir Avatar
[attr="class","life"]
from a land wrapped in sin
I heard thousands of voices turned towards a land of fantasy
[attr="class","les"]
T

he beret falls into waiting hands, swept out of the air and bestowed upon the lone princess' head once more.

"Well, whoever picked it, it really fits you!"

But the attention that falls upon her companion doesn't go unnoticed, a gentle smile slipping upon her lips as she nudges Zeta. The Honedge blinks once and sighs, unhooking himself from her waist holster and floating closer to Lila. His ribbon flutters and swirls, held before her hand as if inviting her to dance.

"Nah, I prefer watching too. Never know when someone might need help, you know?"

Knowing that the Xatu seems wary of them, Yrsa makes sure to keep an eye on her Honedge, just so that a fight doesn't break out right then and there.

"If anything, I'd say that you're someone in need of help and a little company! If you don't mind me staying, that is!"
[attr="class","goodness"]
[attr="class","yrsatags"]✉ @leeja
[attr="class","yrsatags"]✎ theme
[attr="class","yrsatags"]🗺 mossdeep
[attr="class","yrsatags"]meeting amidst a flurry of stars || outfit
by Mizo.❉ of ww
[googlefont=Homemade+Apple][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.goodness]width: 70px; height: 70px;margin-top: -223px; margin-left: -42px; transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);border:8px solid #222;[/newclass][newclass=.life:hover .goodness]border:8px solid #efefef; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%);transform: rotate(0deg); margin: 0px 0px 0px 30px; transition: 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.les::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color: #ffffff; border:1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass][newclass=.les::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width: 1px; background-color: #8d8d8d; border:1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass][newclass=.life]width: 560px;[/newclass][newclass=.yrsatags a]font:bold 6pt calibri;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 9:26:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

HELP ME TO[break]
BREATHE

AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY MIGHT HURT YOU

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

+ vibes
[break]
+ tl;dr: lila dances with a honedge! xatu is somewhat approving
[break]
+ interacting w/
[break]
+ open

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]but you know that it means so much

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]

Curiously, Lila wondered if her smile was too apparent.
[break][break]
Where fingers intended to meet soft cloth, instead, she felt a soft touch; brown eyes peeking above her messy strands. ”Really?” She breathed, a repeat of her feelings an hour prior, ”I look like I belong here?” Instincts told her she wouldn’t receive a response. That, in seconds, such tenderness would disperse and 's opinion would be revealed to the truth.
[break][break]
Chandeliers into cracked, dimly lit lights. A room, filled with darkness, left without a sound other than the abrasive knocking of a door and the still beat of her own heart.
[break][break]
”I’m so… relieved.
[break][break]
Loneliness was a number that Lila always neglected to count. Her attention narrowed below her dress, nervous fingers pulling down against its edges. ’That sounds nice,’ Lila thought. And, in return, Yrsa sounded even better.
[break][break] Her gaze flashed towards the Honedge, before impulsively staring behind her, at the Xatu who she hoped wouldn’t make another noise. Lila’s hand lifted as she continued to eye her companion, faintly hiding from the other girl what would seem to be a frown.
[break][break]
Please, was the word that came from her expression.
[break][break]
I want to be Yrsa's friend.
[break][break]
Lila’s head turned back. There were a few tense looks over her shoulder, however, she chose to take Zeta’s “hand” in glee. ”W-Wow,” she commented. ”Don’t worry, Zeta. I promise i’ll be careful, okay?” Her reassurance was more to the creature than Yrsa. Lila’s doe-eyed expression sat amongst the top of its hilt, scanning back down despite her interest leaning evident in their physiology. Perhaps that was why her Xatu was wary. Lila never learned to keep her hands where they were supposed to be.
[break][break]
A quick twirl. Simple as it was, she almost tripped. Although, laughter followed right after it. ”I-I don’t really know what i’m doing. Eheh, I hope you can forgive me...” Strange, that the girl who preferred observing ended up being the spectacle for someone else.
[break][break]
A few cheerful coos more and Lila’s focus fell back towards Yrsa. She tipped her head to the side. ”Help? Um, maybe… One could say that was what Yrsa was doing. Setting a finger under a lip, Lila remained still in thought.
[break][break]
”Ah, b-but i’m just waiting for the Litleonids. I’m not used to big gatherings like this.” Usually, she kept comfortable at home. ”I wouldn’t know what to do if you did…” Still, Lila wanted Yrsa to stay. Desperately.

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

and you don't even feel a thing

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#7b6678;border:solid 1px #7b6678;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #7b6678;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#7b6678!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #7b6678;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#7b6678;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#7b6678;background-color:#7b6678;border:solid 1px #7b6678;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 10:59:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
go get em tiger.

his gaze lifts away from the collar of his shirt, chuckling right as the doors swing open. he's met with flashes, and as out of his element as he is, he can't help but feel at ease if only for the swirl of MAGICAL LEAVES that surround them, making their entrance all the more grand.

virizion joins them, approaching before bowing her head toward and cobalion.

"you're forgetting something, virizion."

his free hand slides into his pocket to pull out a bowtie. he unloops his arm from melody for a quick moment to tie it around virizion's neck, securing it with a final tug before smiling.

"looking beautiful as ever."

but that's no surprise.

eventually, a voice calls out to them, and he turns to meet .

"damn, i didn't recognize you for a sec. love the outfit."

kubfu, who had been busy posing for all the different photographers, finally joins them and approaches wolfgang's riolu, pointing at its bowtie, then up at his own.

"drinks and maybe a bit of dancing. you?"

briefly, he peers into the ballroom, searching for .

notes
in the ballroom with & &
where r u !!!
@soiree
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 11:39:33 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

https://i.imgur.com/XhlD4tw.png
she took her time cleaning up, checking her reflection in the dainty mirror she had formerly stored away within her purse. while it had been sénon's idea to indulge, cait admitted that she had willingly went along with the idea. her dress was smoothed out, the pregnant woman stepping back into her flats and grooming herself back into an acceptable state.

'insatiable,' she thought, shooting a glance at her fiancée. 

he appeared abundantly pleased with himself, which caused an affectionate smile to tug at the corners of her lips. 

"let's at least show our faces," she said. "
keeping up appearances is important. and maintaining relevancy is key."

she was adorned in a blue dress, dainty gloves and a shimmering blue necklace encircling her slim neck.

"
help me with my hair, baby," she said, handing him a blue scrunchy.

as he aided her, she'd release pearl from her capsule. the pokemon was adorned in her lovely rose gold collar with jewels glittering from her notably pricey wristlets. pearl was quickly developing in mind despite her relatively small size, having already developed a somewhat solid mental link with her adopted parents.

"
pearl, we're going to be joining the guests upstairs," she said. "be on your best behavior."

her pink drowzee gave a nod, eyes gleaming with excitement. 

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 12:52:33 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

The Mossdeep facility buried the greatest discovery they ever made.

Bill watched the stars through the roofless ceiling. 

He stared, pale eyes wide with wonder, as the clear, dark night showcased the true gleam of the stars hanging above them. If there was one thing he missed living in Sootopolis it was the stars. The light pollution that filled the basin was entrancing in its own way, but it hid the splendor waiting in the high, deep dark.

As the event was so close to the crater city, and so open to the public, there would surely be dozens of his constituents here. Perhaps was among them. After all, what place is more fitting than an Astrophysical Observatory for a Rocket Scientist?

He hadn't noticed Lulu in her disguise, though he himself was easy to spot, standing in the dead center of the hall. He would seek her out later, along with familiar faces and high ranking league officials. But for now, Bill was content to watch the stars and think about what lay between them.

Open for interaction

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 13:33:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcredits"]
[attr="class","sidelong"]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

A party was just what Emi needed to relax. She'd been busy lately and she just wanted an excuse to have some fun. When parties were involved she would be hard pressed to resist showing up. Especially balls like this. She got the excuse to drink and snack on good foods, while dressing up and looking her best. Dancing was fun too. [break][break]

She opted for a sexy form fitting black ball gown this time. She accented it with diamonds and silver but she wanted something that screamed elegant and sophisticated. She'd pull out the theatrics with her wardrobe some other time. Her hair was was braided and twisted in a loose up-do. Strands of her pink hair cascaded down her cheeks to accentuate her jewelry and nothing more. [break][break]

Unlike normal, this time she was accompanied by no one other than Salem who she managed to get a bowtie fastened neatly around his neck. Emi didn't want to bother Lulu, she'd been hanging around her enough as of late. She figured she would get tired of her if she continued to hover behind her like some sort of lost puppy. She sighed softly. Even if Lulu was the only person she wanted to be around as of late, she didn't want to make her uncomfortable. So, she'd give her some space. [break][break]

There was also her new friend @onyx but she didn't know him well enough to know if he liked balls or anything close to that sort of thing, so she hadn't bothered asking. In fact, working her way through her small list of those she would consider 'friends' she ended up at the same conclusion, not to bother any of them. [break][break]

So here she was, all on her lonesome, but that was okay. Perhaps she'd manage to meet some new people while she was here. While she walked around she plucked a glass of sparkling cider from one of the waiters walking around. Raising the glass to her lips gently her lavender orbs continued to scan around the room, looking for anything or anyone to interact with.

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: --[break]
+ Outfit[break]
+ xtra notes: just mentioned Lulu and Onyx[break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

emi +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); --accentRGB: 141,74,81; --accent: #8d4a51 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h2, .sidelong h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 17:06:58 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
theo does know where is. it's hard not to spot his charismatic dilf ass standing dead center of the hall. is he stargazing? probably. it seems like a very bill thing to do.

either way, his attention is cast aside for now, pulled away by a passing waiter carrying a tray of drinks. he picks two glasses off and extends one over to his date.

"how so?"

rich? pompous? a few more adjectives come to mind but none of them are particularly positive.

"i see a few familiar faces. bill's over there, but i don't see the other dilfs."

notes
in disguise; most likely difficult to recognize but he definitely does stand out just from his build/height ^-^
in the ballroom with
@soiree
close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
we fall in space, we can't look down, death may come, peace i have found.
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 17:39:50 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
"what makes me look important?"

easily, she plays coy, innocent, and takes a moment to sip her drink. her leaves leave only for a moment to peer at the crowd behind them. they're quite lively, though not nearly as inebriated as the woman in front of her.

"i won't share, no, but i'll trade it for yours."

the drink lowers, as does her gaze, unabashed in the way they roam before flicking back up.

"ana stone."

notes
interacting with @yuna
feel free to jump in
@soiree
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 17:45:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","kuroo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Getting in hadn't been easy, but nothing ever was with him. Getting in had, however, been absolutely crucial. There was no way in hell he was missing out on probably the biggest party of the year, even if it was a bunch of astrological hullabaloo. (It probably wasn't, he just wasn't interested or listening to the details.)[break][break]

He was only interested in the essentials: was going to be there, he had to dress nice, and he wasn't missing this for the world.[break][break]

"Alright, Baby. We're in, we're well dressed, and we're here to impress. Where is our handsome man, huh?"[break][break]

Baby the Luxray rolls her eyes with a noisy scoff, tail lashing as she stalks forward. The bowtie she wears is uncomfortable and she's already moody.[break][break]

River, unaware of what issues shes facing, disregards the Pokemon to stalk forward. Locating Oscar was easy- just follow your heart. And his heart was at the bar hanging out with friends. Perfect, the more the merrier.[break][break]

"Heeeey, good-lookin'! I think I know how we can make the most of this night."[break][break]

River glances at the woman Oscar is speaking with, but his attention is wholly on Oscar.

[attr="class","ooc"] notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".kuroo"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo"]--accent:#6982BA; --speech:#6982BA;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/FhfQdv7/river-post2.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 19:10:25 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey smiled, having already uncapped his carbonated wine cooler. He sipped at it, looking down at her.

His residual nervousness died down. She wasn’t all that turned off by him, and even didn’t mind that he spent a good fifteen minutes outside chain-vaping until his eyes dilated. Mint wasn’t that disagreeable, either.

He went out of his way to make eye contact with her. "...Thanks. It means a lot that you’re not bothered by that sort of thing."

And then, she pushed him on something else. It was timed so well, the way that made her entrance. He pointed to her with an outstretched thumb, then shifted a little, careful not to corner Elaine against the wall she was on. "My family is something of a big deal... She disappeared almost as long as I did."

A half-truth. He withdrew from public life, and she was kidnapped. Then, her next comment. “I’m not my dad’s prop for a photo-op anymore, but I never said that I was above this sort of thing.”

He grabbed a wine cooler for her, and she still saw fit to grab a tall glass. She poured it up, and stared through the side at him, adding an amber tint that rendered all the purple on him an ugly blue-grey. Perhaps he’d misjudged her.

Casey looked down at her, and smiled. "...I’m Casey Maverick. You’ve probably seen her on TV, and me in print advertising."
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 19:31:19 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING @soiree

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
fashionably late to the party, well it wasn't the worse thing around honestly. still kaz was a little glad that he had managed to get here within the hour past the party's start. it seemed like things were still going pretty steady so the blonde, in his formal casual dress, went about hitting the floor. that was until he found himself orbiting the snack table and munching on a bit of food and drink as he was unsure where to really mingle and insert himself. he was kind of just here to see the falling stars if he was being honest, although he should probably go out and about so he doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times