Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
everything black [m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 6:37:16 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
i wait for you

[attr=class,lyric2]
to come around…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
you got me dancing in the dark

[attr=class,bulk]Adrian pads through the archway of a bleach white room in only his god given form, feeling the smooth marble tiles beneath him as he treads upon the threshold of Rowan's bedroom, the latter already strewn across the bedsheets in a prominent display. Standing there in admiration, he quite literally rises to the occasion as the other beckons him over to the raised platform of their bedstead, a single finger gesturing him over before the hand it belonged to ran down the length of their thigh in presentation. Adrian quirked an eyebrow and grinned at such an open invitation.[break][break]

The footfalls of an overeager gait bring him to their bedside where their eyes lock, before he braces a knee against the mattress, clambering onto the bed before straddling over Rowan, eyes a glistening pearlescent with his beloved reflected in the pools of amber preying overhead. A subtle nod urges him to carry on. The bed creaks as he shifts his full weight upon it, and he can feel the heat radiating betwixt them.[break][break]

His dominant hand clasps against Rowan's wrist, pinning it against the bedsheets while his lips press against theirs, divulging him a sensation he has long since deprived himself of.... The taste is nostalgic, the rhythms muscle memory as he presses himself closer in their embrace, trying to remember how it felt to be held by them...
[break]

tags [break]
somewhere deep in the throes of a fever dream...
[attr=class,bottom-text]
DREAM EATER

SOOTOPOLIS

[attr=class,adrianeventcredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .accentborder, .adrianevent .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .accenttext, .adrianevent .bulk b, .adrianevent .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/cCaU92.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1, .adrianevent .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1 div, .adrianevent .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
everything black [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 0:20:30 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

A wry smile crossed his lips as Rowan watched Adrian enter the room, undressed and prepared for the sensual activities that had become as natural to them as breathing. Rowan extended his hand forward, the gesture of a single finger beckoning them forward towards the bed. There was no hiding their excitement without a shred of clothing to cover their dignity, the rush of blood to sensitive areas exceedingly obvious.

Adrian crawled on top of him, asserting their dominance in the usual manner. His chest rose and fell with heavy breath, allowing himself to be used any way they wanted, an object of their affection and pleasure. Rowan’s eyes fluttered closed when their lips touched, soft noises escaping from his throat that disappeared into silence once in the open air. There was no sound, only the pure white of this room and their tangled bodies.

These weren’t the dreams that Rowan normally had, very few of them were pleasant since he’d joined Team Rocket. Moreso, he didn’t have any control. There was a sensation that he was looking through the eyes of a stranger, experiencing these motions from behind the eyes instead of through them. Was this his dream, or was it Adrian's?

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
everything black [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 3:15:26 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
i wait for you

[attr=class,lyric2]
to come around…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]They squirm in one another's embrace for a time, content to lie there and pepper one another in their every sultry breath. The feeling of their skin plastered together is visceral as Adrian raises their wrist to his mouth, kissing the backside of their hand before dragging his lips down to the wrist. There he lingers, biting on the tender spots enough to leave marks well past the cuffs of any sleeves. They were the first of several territorial markers he'd emblazon upon their slender frame out of jealousy.[break][break]

Narrowed slits peel away from their hand to spy on Rowan's enlivened expression; the way their skin flushed at even a grazing touch. His smile deepens and he plunges downwards, his lips drawn against their neck before teeth dig into the vulnerable flesh, mouth puckering as he siphons the blood into the swelling mound. Yet again he pins their wrist against the bedsheets, his offhand stroking up along their hip to their ribs, and eventually reaching their dominant hand, raising both of them over their head before holding them there with a single hand. This allows him to place a finger to their lips while a heated gaze overtakes them, and Adrian begins allowing his lips to wander further down along their collar bone, then against their navel before...[break][break]

His clumsy shuffling causes them to knock knees as he clambers further down, and the only respite is a fleeting gaze as he stares up for a chance to witness their frustrated expression before resuming his prostration, toiling away at their worship...
[break]

tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
DREAM EATER

SOOTOPOLIS

template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent .accentborder, .adrianevent .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .accenttext, .adrianevent .bulk b, .adrianevent .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/cCaU92.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1, .adrianevent .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1 div, .adrianevent .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
everything black [m]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 4:14:16 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Rowan couldn’t help but squirm beneath their sensual touch, helpless to the pleasures he’d gone so long without. His skin was flushed with burning passion, becoming more and more pliable with each and every contact. None of this was real, but he wished desperately that he could enjoy these sensations in reality. What he wouldn’t give to be the object of their sexual desires once more in the waking world, outside of this porcelain dream.

Soundless gasps escaped his throat as Adrian moved downwards, anticipation becoming too much to handle. When the time came for the other man to perform, Rowan was unable to stop his back from arching in reaction to the pleasure. His mind was buzzing with sensation, unable to form conscious thought as the other dutifully pleased him. A need was beginning to rise within him, the feeling of inevitable release that had been seldom encouraged in months.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
everything black [m]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 8:45:53 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
i wait for you

[attr=class,lyric2]
to come around…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]There is an undeniable ecstasy in eliciting these reactions out of Rowan so effortlessly. Flesh is stained in sweat that leaves it slick as fingers trail down to their hips, feeling the pushback as they flail helplessly in his vise grip. Nothing compares to the satisfaction when they inevitably render themselves unto him, trembling in his clutches as he revels in their moments of euphoria, sharing in the mutual delight of it all.[break][break]

A longing, primal desire to have his feelings reciprocated brings him back up to their lips with a sensual kiss, their hands dragging along one another's damp skin and through tufts of disheveled hair. Their movements and bodies steadily forming a rhythm as they suffocated one another with their love, allowing only brief respites when they pulled away until Adrian did so one final time, casting a heated look of mischief towards them before collapsing back into their clasp. Between the needy little gasps and clawing at one another, the situation briskly led towards its resolution.[break][break]

The dream begins to dull as he's depleted of his usual vigor, his vision winking in and out as he collapses against Rowan's half-lidded stare, gentle coos whispered to one another as they interlace their fingers... His own eyelids begin to droop.
[break]

tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
DREAM EATER

SOOTOPOLIS

template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 20px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
everything black [m]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 23:30:18 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

All strength had been sapped from his body when their pleasure came to a conclusion, leaving them nothing more than a tangled mass of limbs and sweat on the sheets. His chest rose and fell more slowly this time, feeling relaxed for the first time in entirely too long. Whether or not this was his dream, Rowan no longer cared.

Amber eyes glanced towards Adrian, peaceful and serene as they nearly drifted off to sleep at his side. He’d give anything to see Adrian like this once again, no longer burdened by the worry that his touch would take away everything he loved.

Fingers interlaced and his gaze returned once more to the ceiling, becoming lost in the stark white of the surface. An endless expanse full of possibility and hope of better days to come, or at least he hoped. For now, he’d enjoy being held in the embrace of his one true love, feeling the soft rhythm of their heart as he drifted a hand down over their chest.

“I love you.” He mouthed, wanting Adrian to know exactly how true it was.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
everything black [m]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 6:30:10 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,adrianevent69]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
i wait for you

[attr=class,lyric2]
to come around…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]He spent himself in that final act, tumbling over Rowan in a heap while his heart raced against his ribcage, feeling their chests inflating against one another as they caught their breath. Gentle, kind eyes found his and for a moment his heart fluttered. The hand to his chest spoke volumes as they mouthed three immortalized words.[break][break]

Tucked in their arms he felt a great deal of trust, allowing himself to nuzzle in closer, planting a sudden kiss on their cheek before his eyes began to droop with the onset of slumber. "You are my everything; I love you, too," he managed feebly before fatigue caught up with Adrian. "I don't know what I'd do without you."[break][break]

Adrian felt their heartbeats in the dark, keeping pace with them as he slowly drifted off. They squirmed around to get comfortable as he lie atop them, though he paid it no mind. And then... it was quiet. There was no heartbeat, or perhaps his sense had just dulled on the precipice of sleep, or maybe... it had grown too weak...[break][break]

Something isn't right. Adrian opened his eyes to see Rowan lying there, wearing a calm expression, relaxed as ever. But no pulse. They didn't stir when he prodded them, or cooed sweet little purrs into their ears. And they were as pale as the room now, limp and gaunt. Staining his belly and groin was a black sludge, viscous and boding ill.[break][break]

It covered Adrian's loins as well, and as he looked on in horror, he noticed it stained his hands and everything he touched. The hand that gripped Row's shoulder and rattled it fiercely left dingy handprints on them. Even the sheets were black. It was like a pit of black consuming them progressively, stealing them away from one another—
[break][break]

He woke up in a fury, sitting bolt upright beside Rowan.[break]

tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
DREAM EATER

SOOTOPOLIS

[attr=class,adrianevent69credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentborder, .adrianevent69 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accenttext, .adrianevent69 .bulk b, .adrianevent69 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/cCaQts.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1, .adrianevent69 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1 div, .adrianevent69 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 20px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
everything black [m]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 17:54:29 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Adrian…?” Rowan awoke from their sudden and violent motion, unable to recall anything he’d seen during their shared dream. “Is everything okay?” A hand reached out to comfort Adrian with touch, only to retract his fingers short of their skin, almost having forgotten about the danger in doing so.

“Did you have a nightmare?” He moved his hand upwards to run through their hair, knowing this was one part of Adrian he could still touch safely. “Whatever it was, wasn’t real.” Rowan’s voice was soft and comforting, assuring them that what they saw was nothing more than their mind’s fears.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
everything black [m]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 3:29:29 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,adrianevent01]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
i wait for you

[attr=class,lyric2]
to come around…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"No, I—You died. I killed you..." There had been a pillow between them, but he'd woken up to it halfway off the bed, exposing the risk. He swung around to let his feet fall off the side of the bed, showing his back to Rowan even as they combed through the tangle of his hair. I can't sleep here anymore.[break][break]

He cups his head in his palms in a moment of silent prayer, before scolding himself for ever allowing himself near their bed. Nothing would ever be worth waking up to them, still and breathless, never to rise again. "I... We can't keep doing this. Tempting something to go wrong all the time..."[break][break]

But he wanted Rowan to be a part of his life. To avoid the lonely nights...[break]

tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
DREAM EATER

SOOTOPOLIS

[attr=class,adrianevent01credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent01 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .accentborder, .adrianevent01 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .accenttext, .adrianevent01 .bulk b, .adrianevent01 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/SeNWu8.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .lyric1, .adrianevent01 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .lyric1 div, .adrianevent01 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent01 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
everything black [m]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 14:26:05 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Killed me…?” Rowan’s eyebrows furrowed with concern for Adrian. “We’ve been careful, handsome. You know that won’t happen.” Yet, he couldn’t help but notice the barrier between them had been broken by the violent sleep of the other. Could he actually die in his sleep, without knowing what happened?

“Maybe you’re right.” A difficult thing to admit, considering that there was already enough separation between them. Adrian would never forgive themselves should anything happen to him, and Rowan didn’t exactly want to go to bed one night only to never wake up. “I don’t want to be away from you, though.”

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
everything black [m]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 23:32:01 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
i wait for you

[attr=class,lyric2]
to come around…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"I don't, though... there's no such thing as too careful with this." Or careful enough, for that matter. As he pants away the veneer of sweat clinging to his clammy, pallid skin, Adrian shifts further and further away from Rowan upon the mattress, allowing a leg to drape over the side before he places his weight upon it. He meanders towards the kitchen, experiencing a slight tremble in his hands as he rummages for a glass cup, running it under the tap before gulping it down hastily.[break][break]

Lulu... I need to go see Lulu tomorrow... Before I do something—[break][break]

His hand braces against the ridge of his brow and swipes down his face harshly, suppressing the swelling emotional response that grips Adrian as he tries to keep his composure. But it's all so much to handle, and he is so frustrated with it all...
tags [break]
adrian reconciles with the fact he needs to get help...
[attr=class,bottom-text]
DREAM EATER

SOOTOPOLIS

template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent01 .accentborder, .adrianevent01 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .accenttext, .adrianevent01 .bulk b, .adrianevent01 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/SeNWu8.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .lyric1, .adrianevent01 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .lyric1 div, .adrianevent01 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 20px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent01 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent01credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
everything black [m]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 21:21:46 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Clothes were forlorn as Rowan stepped out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, watching Adrian with concerned eyes. “This isn’t your fault, Adrian. You shouldn’t be torturing yourself.” A gentle touch would have been reassuring, but he couldn’t even provide that, instead he attempted to provide the same comfort through his words. “Something made you like this, you should be focusing your hate on them.”

Rowan reached up onto the top of the fridge and pulled down the bottle of whiskey stashed above, setting it on the counter in front of Adrian should he so desire. “This doesn’t change how I feel about you at all, or make me love you any less...you know that, right?”

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
everything black [m]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2021 2:47:17 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
i wait for you

[attr=class,lyric2]
to come around…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"I know, it's just... I don't want anything happening to you." Least of all by his own hands. That would just be immensely cruel, by anyone's standards. He keeps to himself for a moment, but the allure of alcohol eventually wins him over, coaxing him into taking a seat and facing Rowan. At least after the first few shots.[break][break]

"And I don't rightly know if it can be fixed." Maybe it was intentional. He knew the perpetrator, but more than anything he wanted to avoid them and their obsessions. The last thing he needed was to wake up in another greyscape, with twisted notions shoved into his head about necessary evil...[break][break]

"I'll see Lulu about it the next time I'm below..." Truly he was beginning to reach his wit's end. All the savory joys of life felt stripped from him, and he wanted nothing more than to hold and be held by Rowan through these troubling times. Instead he can only ruminate over the nature and circumstance of his condition, wonder at what evil had him in its clutches... How many drinks was that now?
tags [break]
adrian reconciles with the fact he needs to get help...
[attr=class,bottom-text]
DREAM EATER

SOOTOPOLIS

template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent01 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 20px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
everything black [m]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 18:09:22 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

“I know, babe." A hand reached out for a touch of comfort, only to retract in the air. "I'll sleep on the couch, tonight." Rowan offered with a small smile, stepping into the living room. "You should get some rest, we can talk about this more in the morning." He wasn't going to take any objections from Adrian, this was their apartment and they were going to get the bed.

Rowan slipped onto the couch and pulled a blanket over himself, watching Adrian from across the room. "I love you, no matter what." He shifted, letting himself get more comfortable on the cushions, heavy eyelids finally winning the fight against him. They were going to be okay, this had to end sometime.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,028 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
everything black [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 22:47:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: