saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 10:12:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
speaking of violence, a wild alakazam makes their presence known as they surge out of the blue to throw a THUNDER PUNCH at virizion. electricity sparks, spreading across green fur. she coils back, leaping away only to GIGA DRAIN some of her health back.

the PSYCHO CUT whizzes past them. virizion ducks under it, shifting back in to throw a LEAF BLADE.

deciding to spare the alakazam, matias throws a pokeball before turning back to luka.

"bonbon might just not be ready to evolve."

he sighs.

"there's still a lot we don't know of evolution, so i wouldn't be discouraged. i'm sure she loves you."

and then points to a wild unown. finally.

"i believe that one's yours."
/ catching alakazam
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 22:42:18 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"You're probably right! I'm sure I'm just overthinking things..." Luka glances down at Bonbon, a small smile on her face. The rabbit Pokemon returns the grin and bounces off towards the treeline again, having recovered a bit from her last battle.[break][break]

Matias knows better than her. So she does believe him. But she can't help the nagging worry that there's still something she's doing wrong.[break][break]

Luckily, in situations like this she doesn't have time to dwell on things. The Unown is pointed out and Bonbon is right on it's tail, leaping out from the bushes with an excited squeak. Frightened, the sentient question mark flies over in their direction and winds up hovering over Luka's head. It suits her.[break][break]
"Ah...the poor thing. I bet they haven't had a moment's peace since people started looking for them, huh?" Thinking about it that way, she starts to feel a little guilty. Luka glances up at the psychic type with a soft, apologetic smile. "Would you like to come with us? You won't be chased around anymore, I promise." Can the Unown understand her? Maybe not, but it seems to at least sense her intentions. It doesn't try to flee again when she pulls out a Pokeball, and it's kept safely inside moments later.
[break][break]
Catching Unown![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 6:05:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOTHORITA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY NICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD XATU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGIC BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUARD SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 11:26:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"they're usually really rare in general, so i imagine they must not like interacting with people in the first place."

what other reason is there to hide and be so elusive? or maybe it's just part of the mystery.

similar to how a xatu appeared during his training session with , this wild xatu hovers over them, peering down as it LEERS at luka.

"looks like it's trying to pick a fight with you."

he hopes luka knows how to throw hands.

matias busies himself with handling the gothorita. virizion's LEAF BLADE is sharp as she slashes across gothorita's leg, taking it down despite the FUTURE SIGHT in play. its eyes pulse in a HYPNOSIS, sending virizion to a deep slumber.

but it still falls to the pokeball that's thrown.
/ catching gothorita
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 19:20:32 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"That makes sense. Actually, I've never seen one in person before..." But that's not saying much. At this point, her lack of practical experience is to be expected. There's so much out there that she hasn't seen or even heard of- sometimes, when she thinks about it too hard, the world seems overwhelmingly vast.[break][break]

But she jolts slightly as the Xatu stares down at her, two pairs of eyes fixed in her direction. She blanches but still manages to fumble for Sugar's Pokeball. Though Bonbon looks eager to jump into the fray, she's been through a lot today. The little rabbit is recalled before she pushes herself too far.[break][break]

The Xatu, though intimidating, actually doesn't attack much. It zips around the forest, dive bombing Luka's Eevee. Sugar appears rather miffed as she tries to hit it with swift, or quick attack, or anything. Barely any of the hits manage to land, but one well-aimed swift does land a decent blow. But as soon as it hits, the Xatu teleports away.[break][break]

Sugar huffs and immediately begins to groom herself. "Maybe it wasn't looking for a fight," Luka suggests with a laugh. I think it just wanted to mess with us." Her laugh cuts off when she notices the state of Matias' Pokemon. "Oh, gosh! Is Virizion okay?"

[break][break]
Skipping![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 2:03:32 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PIGNITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAT CRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLARE BLITZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOOBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SIMPLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEART STAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FLATTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE GOTHORITA!
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 8:26:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"you haven't?"

well, they can't have that, can they?

matias fishes for a pokeball in his pocket, pulling out one, two, confused as to which one is which. he shrugs, popping open the first one to reveal an unown.

"now you have."

when luka asks of virizion, he turns to look at the legendary over his shoulder.

"oh. she's just sleeping. this actually happens quite often."

so often that his kubfu's grown tired of having to cover for her. and yet, here he is doing the exact same thing again.

"kubfu, bud, you got that pig thing coming for you."

pignite's FLARE BLITZ wraps around its body, surging forward. kubfu's sleepy state allows him to just drop to the ground, tired as all heck, but he does dodge the attack! pignite slams into a tree instead, hitting its head hard enough to fall victim to a pokeball.
/ catching pignite
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 5:05:55 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Does it? Gosh..." Just by looking at her, Luka would have never thought the graceful Virizion might be such a sleepy thing. It's a rather adorable trait, actually, and cracks the pedestal she's put the creature on. Legendary Pokemon have such a mystical allure to them, but at the end of the day Luka supposes they're still Pokemon, just like any other.[break][break]

She hopes Virizion is having a nice dream. In the meantime her Eevee starts to cry softly and runs after a Woobat hovering nearby. She bats at it, swipes with fluffy paws, but it's only when Luka directs her to use a swift that the little bat actually takes a hit. Dizzy with stars, it accidentally flies into the same tree that the Pignite had hit, and Luka throws a ball just as Matias had.[break][break]

"What do you think?" She asks after she pockets it. "Be honest...am I getting any better?"

[break][break]
Catching Woobat![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 0:18:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RALTS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SYNCHRONIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAINING KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGICAL LEAF

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOXICROAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DRY SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NASTY PLOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BELCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 10:46:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
who knows what virizion is dreaming of. probably flowers and nature, if matias had to guess.

at luka's quetion, he nods, offering genuine praise.

"you are."

and then a smile.

"good call on using swift."

kubfu engages in battle with a toxicroak, whose DRY SKIN looks nasty. it'd probably need a lot of moisturizers to help. maybe it has it because it keeps BELCHING all of its stomach out. nasty!

kubfu thinks the same, which is why he's quick to end the battle with a final AERIAL ACE that never misses. a pokeball is thrown after.
/ catching toxicroak
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2021 21:38:25 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Thank you!"[break][break]

Luka beams at Matias' praise, radiating in it like a sunflower. Even though her progress is slow, it's at least notable; a far cry from the girl who couldn't even catch a Hoppip the first time she'd tried capturing a wild Pokemon.[break][break]

"I think you're doing very well too," she adds unnecessarily. At her feet, Sugar grooms herself and preens after the successful battle, only to be suddenly struck by a weak wave of psychic energy. It seems as though the Woobat has a friend, for the Ralts coming after Luka's Eevee seems rather distressed.[break][break]

The battle is short; a powerful Bite is really all it takes to capture the psychic type. But afterwards, Luka releases both Ralts and Woobat, offering them the chance to be on her team together! They seem pleased with the arrangement and accept, and everyone's happy again.

[break][break]
Catching Ralts![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2021 5:37:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BEWEAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLUFFY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SMOOCHUM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FOREWARN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE TEARS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEART STAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2021 8:28:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"smoochum!"

woops. he couldn't quite contain his excitement there at the sight of a little cutie smoochum. he beams the same way luka normally does, and it's with a spring in his step that he approaches the ice-type to offer it a berry.

it accepts, smiling as it places a HEART STAMP on matias.

"hello there."
/ catching smoochum
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2021 21:54:42 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Ah...what's this?[break][break]

Could it be? Yes, it is...[break][break]

It's gap moe![break][break]

Luka lets out an audible awww at the exchange between Matias and the Smoochum, cooing over them the same way Matias coos over the little baby. So sweet...so pure! Yep, this is the Matias that the world needs to know about; someone kind and gentle beneath his sturdy exterior. Someone who— [break][break]

Further sentiment can come later. There's a rustling in the woods behind them, a crash of foliage and snapping twigs. Footsteps pad against the earth, growing louder and louder until a Bewear bursts from the treeline, charging straight towards them.[break][break]

For a moment, Luka freezes. Sugar squeals and throws a sand attack to temporarily stall the bear, blinding it with a spray of dirt. A moment later, her trainer snaps out of it and grabs her Eevee in both arms, sprinting in the opposite direction while the Bewear thrashes and tries to claw the dirt out of his eyes.[break][break]

"M-monsieur Matias! We've got to go!"[break][break]

Luka reaches behind and throws a Pokeball in the bear's direction as she runs, but has no idea if it even comes close to hitting, or if it'll succeed in stopping the Bewear even if it does.

[break][break]
Catching Bewear? Can definitely be a fail![break][break]Bingo prompt: ground type

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 3:52:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PASSIMIAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RECEIVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BESTOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK SMASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GURDURR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DYNAMIC PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]