saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 5:17:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"we could, but i don't know how long i'd survive doing what you do."

matias doing public relations? marketing? a scary thought.

he sighs, taking a step closer to her to put his hand on her shoulder, willing her gaze towards him.

"it's not as impossible as you might think, luka. you have plenty talent."

in the background, a wild timburr hops along, minding its own business.
/ skipping!
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 2:21:36 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Luka waves her hand dismissively. "You'd do just fine, I'm sure..."[break][break]

It's not easy for her to lift her gaze. When she does her countenance is as dreamily pleasant as ever. She hides it so well that it's not easy to see. But those who know her intimately might look at her smile and find in the corner the smallest bit of sadness she can't quite make disappear.[break][break]

"I...thank you, for thinking so," she says eventually. She plays a temporary Snow White: a Munna comes to join her cuddle pile, nuzzling against her hair and quickly getting lost amongst tumbling pink curls. It's cute, but Luka can't help it when her attention drifts to the Pokeball that holds Matias' Combusken once again.[break][break]

"Have you ever raised a Pokemon from that line before? Um, Combusken, I mean. They're kind of hard to handle..."

[break][break]
Catching Munna![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 4:55:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BELDUM APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EMBOAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RECKLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLARE BLITZ
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAT CRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAD SMASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE MUNNA!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 11:01:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"of course. i'll always be your biggest fan, luka."

number one supporter. big brother. whatever you want to call it.

his hand slides off her shoulder to give an approaching beldum some good rubs on its CLEAR BODY.

at her question, he nods.

"they are. most fire-types are aggressive in nature."

"what's yours like?"
/ skipping!
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 5:19:36 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Eh? Oh! Um, thank you..."[break][break]

Roses bloom in her cheeks, and Matias is lucky he's landed himself the older brother role. Or else she just might be falling for him too.[break][break]

How does onii-san sound?[break][break]

"But it's not...he's not mine, not really." To claim ownership is to slowly erode her father's memory. Pink curls tumble over her shoulders as she shakes her head.[break][break] "I'm trying to care for him, but he doesn't...like me? Respect me? I'm not sure. He's...volatile. Angry. I just want to help him, but nothing seems to work."

[break][break]
skipping![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 1:36:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRONZOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAVY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRAPPLOCT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]OCTOLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAUNT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 5:33:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
matias onii-san? that sounds pog.

unfortunately, some pokemon just aren't meant to be tamed. but that's just the reality of it. to force a pokemon into obedience just feels...wrong, at times. needed, but wrong.

"why is he angry?"

angry, like the grapploct seems to be as it lunges out at virizion, keen to put her into an OCTOLOCK. but she's faster, leaping back to avoid strong tentacles only to dash forward with a LEAF BLADE. the grapploct falls into a pokeball.
/ catching grapploct!
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2021 16:10:35 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"He lost someone important to him."[break][break] To us.[break][break]

"Pokémon...experience the same emotions as we do, I think. Grief, and loss...but maybe they just don't know how to work through them. Or maybe I'm just not cut out for helping him." She draws her knees up to her chest and rests her cheek against them, staring at Virizion's battle but not really seeing it.[break][break]

Her hand slips into her bag, fumbling through items until she reaches one in particular and pulls it out. The rest of the balls in her bag are a glossy pink— this one gleams sterling grey and gold, shot through with crimson.

[break][break]
skipping![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 1:50:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BELDUM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOXICROAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANTICIPATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REVENGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLATTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE GRAPPLOCT!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 15:45:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
matias is by no means qualified to be talking about emotions, let alone pokemon emotions, but he does, at the very least, understand how to raise them through experiences of his own. so, in her case, he relates it back to one of his own.

"i've seen my fair share of loss. those in my unit in kanto, those that lost their lives, their pokemon often survived, and no one was ever sure what to do with them."

he steps towards her.

"do we let them go, back into the wild? do we give them to the next of kin? do we raise them ourselves?"

a pause, a sigh.

"they experience similar emotions. i guess they just can't quite articulate them as well as us. that said, if they can feel grief and loss, then they can also feel love and care."

and a smile.

"your combusken will understand eventually."
/ skipping!
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 5:54:30 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
It occurs to her then that she really doesn't know much about Matias, or his past. Upon searching his face she catches a glimpse, she thinks, of the past behind his eyes. Ghosts haunt them all; the people they lost, the people they used to be, irrevocably changed by grief and hardship.[break][break]

She feels very selfish, suddenly, for involving him in her own problems like this. And yet Matias is still gracious enough to help her, to offer kindness that cuts through to the very core. Her throat burns, and she swallows, forcing a smile. "Thank you," she says earnestly. "It's hard, but...that means a lot. I think I need to stop worrying about what he thinks of me and just...support him the best I can."[break][break]

Luka shrugs, her thumb idly brushing against the top of Helios' Luxury Ball. It feels warm under her hands, like a smoldering coal.[break][break]

"And for what it's worth," she continues, "I'm sorry. For your losses. I hope their Pokemon have managed to find some peace."

[break][break]
skipping![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 23:37:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAKUHITA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMELLING SALTS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORCE PALM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BELLY DRUM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SAWK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RETALIATE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 5:20:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
a ghost of a smile later, and matias nods.

"thank you."

he'll be sure to ask their pokemon the next time he sees them. he has to take them out to get some fresh air every now and then, of course.

"i think we've had enough training for one day."

he recalls his pokemon, leaving just virizion out on the field.

"you ready to go?"
/ skipping!
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 3:41:16 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Yeah, I think so." She answers both questions smoothly and slips Helios' ball back into her bag. Someday Matias will meet him, but not until things are dire.[break][break]

The small menagerie of Pokemon that have swarmed around her are gently displaced, though Sugar remains cradled in her arms. Babied, as always.[break][break]

"Thank you for tagging along with me today, Monsieur," Luka says as she straightens and dusts bits of grass off her skirt. "And for all your help. There's a good bubble tea shop near my place in Lilycove...let me treat you, okay? We can, um, talk more business there."

[break][break]
skipping![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 5:56:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE SAWK FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RETALIATE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!