saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 9:51:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
meaningless existence? if matias is privvy to her thoughts, he'd slap her for ever thinking such a thing. but he isn't, so all he offers in return is a soft chuckle.

"thanks for the support!"

his words are genuine, really, because he really does appreciate her help and their friendship.

he points at an approaching riolu behind luka who shifts into a stance, readying itself for battle even if it looks inexperienced.

"behind you!"
/ skipping!
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 5:32:59 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Anytime! That's what I'm here for!" She shifts smoochy boo in her arms so she can flash Matias a thumbs-up. No matter what her feelings are about herself, she's determined be an encouraging presence in the lives of those she cares about.[break][break]

But she doesn't get to play cheerleader for long. Nor does she get to hold the baby any longer, either. How sad! Luka hands smoochy boo off to Matias and faces her opponent, a Riolu that looks about as young and inexperienced as she sometimes feels.[break][break]

Luka grabs a ball and tries to emulate Matias' powerful throw.[break][break]

She misses wildly.[break][break]

But a capture attempt quickly turns into a game of fetch, aggression forgotten as the Riolu leaps after the ball and brings it back. Their back and forth continues until one of Luka's tosses accidentally hits, and the bipedal pup is captured.

[break][break]
Catching Riolu![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 3:13:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOBBUFFET APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYROGUE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HELPING HAND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE RIOLU!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 8:20:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
she misses wildly, leaving matias chuckling.

"okay. maybe we'll have to work on your throwing next."

but then again, there's little use in being able to throw well besides using it to capture wild pokemon, and even then, other options exist.

options such as the one he takes now: befriending the wild tyrogue by offering it a berry. it approaches, accepting it with a smile before chomping down on it.

"all yours and more if you come with us, bud."

and so it does.
/ catching tyrogue!
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 15:34:52 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Luka huffs, cheeks puffed out in a childish pout. "It's fine," she says, clearly embarrassed, "I-it's not like I'm trying to be a baseball player or anything. Or like. A professional capturer-er or anything."[break][break]

She shrugs, watching Matias befriend the Tyrogue with a certain fondness. He really is a lot more gentle than he seems; it makes her feel a little smug to think that she knows a side of him that few others do.[break][break]

But that's not right. It'll be her job to make all of Hoenn aware of that, won't it? The thought is rather bittersweet.[break][break]

"And anyways...I mean, I'll stop at some point. Catching them, I mean. If there's too many for me to care for...well, I'd feel awful catching a Pokémon just to let them sit in a box for their whole life.

[break][break]
Skipping![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 8:27:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD POLIWRATH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIND READER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DYNAMIC PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CIRCLE THROW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COMBUSKEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKY UPPERCUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE TYROGUE!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 15:17:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"that's definitely fair."

coming from someone who owns hundreds of pokemon, he can definitely understand her reservations. most of his pokemon are sitting in a box. some of them haven't seen the sun in months. it's a dark thought to have.

a sad one as well.

"eva and i are thinking about moving out to a farm eventually. that way, we can have a large enough space for our pokemon to be out and about."

the combusken is not easily befriended. it takes virizion's SACRED SWORD to get it to stand down, and soon, a pokeball smacks against it, adding it to the collection.
/ catching combusken!
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 19:41:20 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Oh, really? That sounds lovely. The two of you are so cute!" She gushes, but an air of wistfulness clings to her voice. It's not jealousy, not entirely, just a prickling reminder that when she goes home tonight, it'll be to an empty apartment.[break][break]

She settles into the grass again when Matias battles the Combusken, and lets Sugar nuzzle into her lap to keep herself preoccupied. The expression she wears is as dreamily pleasant as always, though now it seems almost painted on. Sugar mews and butts against her hand, and Luka gives her a few absentminded pets as she looks on.[break][break]

Matias can handle himself so well. If he were in her position, she's certain he'd have no trouble caring for Helios. Her Blaziken deserves someone more like him— strong and capable, not a timid little girl. A sigh breezes unconsciously past her lips as she drops her gaze into her lap, fingers sinking into the soft ruff of fur around her Eevee's neck.

[break][break]
Skipping![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 2:32:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ESPURR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISARMING VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BEWEAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KLUTZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE COMBUSKEN!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 7:03:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
the thought of him and living on a farm someday, maybe even soon, warms him. it brings a smile to his face, and it doesn't take him long to be beaming with joy.

"we are."

it's only after his battle does he turn to look at luka, and though matias might not be the most insightful person, he can see the subtle change in her demeanor.

like a protective brother, he walks over, concerned.

"you okay, luka?"

and in the background, his pokemon quickly dispatch of a bewear, but it's mostly due to its KLUTZ nature that causes it to tip over into a pokeball.
/ catching bewear!
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 7:19:08 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Hm?" Luka looks up, fingers still twining absently through Sugar's fur. She smiles, bright as any star.[break][break]

"Oh...mhm! I'm fine. I was just thinking...you're pretty cool, Monsieur." Cool enough to have become a role model so early on, powerful enough to have earned the trust of a legendary like Virizion. It's deeper than that, of course, but it's not a lie. Not really. And so it slips past sugared lips easily as anything.[break][break]

She has so much emotion she doesn't want to show, and makes sure nobody sees it. Luka barely notices the Espurr that crawls into her lap beside Sugar, though her possessive Eevee swats at him with a hiss. Luka merely shushes her and uses two hands to pet them both, her eyes lingering on the ball that contains Matias' new Combusken.

[break][break]
Catching Espurr![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 5:03:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MEDICHAM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PURE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZEN HEADBUTT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MR. MIME APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TECHNICIAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BARRIER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WIDE GUARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 16:17:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"oh."

somehow, the admittance (compliment?) catches him off guard. he blushes a little, though he turns his head away to try and hide it.

"...thanks."

matias pockets the pokeball, then pulls out an empty one as a mr. mime appears. he knows he has to protect luka from it, he just doesn't know why exactly. they're pretty cute!

the BARRIER is broken by virizion's LEAF BLADE before a pokeball follows.
/ catching mr. mime!
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 2:06:16 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Is he blushing? It's so cute, and Luka wants to call out to him, to convince him to turn his face so she can see it properly. Don't hide it! she wants to say, but doesn't.[break][break]

Because she isn't being honest either, is she?[break][break]

We aren't going to talk about the Mr. Mime.[break][break]

"Virizion is cool too," she muses aloud, still fondly remembering the time they had caught her on their back. "Gosh! How about we trade places for a day, okay? Let me borrow a little bit of your talent."[break][break] She laughs and scratches the Espurr under his chin, and the little kitten starts to purr. "I'm only joking. That's impossible anyways."

[break][break]
Skipping![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 3:48:35 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUNNA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SYNCHRONIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHTMARE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TIMBURR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHIP AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DYNAMIC PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!