saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 10:36:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
his attention is drawn away from the HEART STAMP on his arm. it shifts to the approaching (charging) bewear, and it's with haste that he scoops smoochum into his arms before turning to run as well.

no idea why, though, as his pokemon are more than capable of stopping it in its tracks. thankfully, luka's pokeball does the job for them.

"good catch."

he chuckles, sighing in relief only to notice that there's a wild passimian watching them in the near distance.

his eyes narrow, and after a whistle, virizon springs forward to take it down with a SACRED SWORD. a pokeball catches it after.

turning to luka, he approaches with smoochum cradled in his arms.

"wanna carry her?"
/ catching passimian
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 3:22:56 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Luka keeps running even when the Bewear is captured, racing ahead until Sugar tugs on her hair. She skids to a stop, panting slightly, as the forest returns to a state of quiet tranquility. Had she actually caught the Bewear in such a frantic state? Sure enough, a closed love ball rests in the grass when Luka goes back to retrieve it.[break][break]

Good catch indeed![break][break]

By the time she meets back up with Matias, the Passimian stalking after them has also been taken care of. Luka allows herself a chance to relax and Sugar leaps from her arms, prancing around to say hello to the newly awakened Virizion.[break][break]

"Ehh, can I?" Even as she asks, Luka holds out her arms to accept the baby. How cute! She coos down at Smoochum and receives a little heart stamp of her own, on the tip of her finger. Her heart melts.[break][break]

"So cuteee...that includes you, Monsieur!" Luka winks over at her friend. "I totally knew you had a soft side like that!"

[break][break]
Skipping![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 3:35:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD METANG APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METEOR MASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAWLUCHA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEATHER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HIGH JUMP KICK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 11:35:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"of course."

matias offers luka the smoochum, who immediately reaches out for luka to give her a hug. and a smooch as well, of course!

does matias have a soft side? he never thought so, but maybe she has a point.

"i think i'll name her smoochy boo."

seems fitting.
/ skipping
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 16:34:44 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"That's so cute!"[break][break]

Luka coos down at Smoochum again, who waggles her arms and seems to like the name chosen for her— or at least the attention.[break][break]

"You're such a baby, she continues to gush. Baby talk flows like a bubbling brook, and one might suspect her of ample practice with her own team.[break][break]

"We should have a playdate sometime," Luka suddenly declares. "I've got lots of babies at home...I'm sure the Togepis will adore you!"

[break][break]
Skipping![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 6:49:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRABRAWLER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYPER CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIZZY PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOOBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KLUTZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IMPRISON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 14:11:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
smoochy boo is a baby, and she's proud of it. it shows in the way she peers up at luka, puffing her cheeks in response.

"a playdate sounds fun. i have a few babies i'm sure you'd love."

would luka appreciate seven jynxes, though? or five mr. mimes? he's not so sure.

"do you like woobats? because there's one on your head."

somehow, the wild woobat's managed to land on luka's head without much trouble.
/ skipping
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 18:41:23 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Her heart melts.[break][break]

Luka pokes gently at a puffed cheek with the tip of her finger, unable to help herself. The wiggled response she gets is adorable, but she doesn't want to tease the baby too much.[break][break]

"Really? I guess I thought you only had like, really strong Pokémon," she admits sheepishly. "I guess it's my fault for making assumptions!" She probably wouldn't mind his strange assortment much. Luka tries to keep an open mind with most Pokémon, even those others might find off-putting. And she's good at keeping her opinion to herself on those that she's just not keen on.[break][break]

But Fish really hates Mr. Mime, so maybe please don't.[break][break]

"Do I...oh!" She reaches up and her hand finds downy fur instead of soft pink curls. Giggles chime as she pets him, disinclined to shoo him away even when the weight starts to settle on her head. She supposes that he's here to stay, for now.[break][break]

"If only the Unown were so attracted to me," she laments with a crooked smile. "That would make our job a lot easier!"

[break][break]
Catching Woobat![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 3:20:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAWLUCHA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KADABRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SYNCHRONIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TRICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLE PLAY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE WOOBAT!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 8:43:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"if only..."

at that, his three unown float over to rest atop his head as well. they all scrunch together, crowding to make sure they don't fall off.

it kinda feels weird, but he allows it.

"swoobats are much cuter, though."
/ skipping
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 8:51:45 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"I suppose so..." Luka shrugs. The question-mark unown she'd caught previously is released and dangles over her head, rather aptly suiting the air-headed woman below.[break][break]

Luka huffs and digs into her bag for her Mysterious Device. It's been updated again, but through none of her own efforts.[break][break]

"I just...I feel kind of bad! I'm not smart enough to figure out what any of this means, so all I can really do is try to catch them so that hopefully someone else can figure it out..."

[break][break]
Skipping![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 6:02:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SAWK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RETALIATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVERSAL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAKAMO-O APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BULLETPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLOSE COMBAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 8:59:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"i wouldn't think about it too much, luka. it all seems a bit too cryptic. i have no idea what any of it means, either."

perhaps their strengths just lie elsewhere. leave the unown report to the experts. the best they can do is to contribute to it.

but what if they're contributing to their own demise?

"the ones under the question mark seem like a hit list to me, though."

speaking of hits, the wild sawk takes a hard one as kubfu's AERIAL ACE downs it in one. a pokeball's thrown after.
/ catching sawk
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 6:13:14 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Well, not thinking about things is easy for me," Luka remarks with a laugh. Self-deprecation slips so easily off her honeyed tongue that one might almost find it pretty.[break][break]

Her strengths lie in...moral support? This conflict is so big that she can barely begin to understand the shape of it. The best she can do is cheer on those she cares for from the sidelines. Maybe, if she's lucky, she'll be able to sacrifice herself and give purpose to her meaningless existence.[break][break]

She puzzles over her device a little longer while Matias catches the Sawk. When he's finished she looks up, beaming. "Nice throw! The smoochum in her arms seems to agree as well, waving about her little arms and gurgling happily.

[break][break]
Skipping![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 8:11:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHINGLING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENTRAINMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]UPROAR

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RIOLU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDURE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FINAL GAMBIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE SAWK!