4,409 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
origins [c]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 16:52:27 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Waves below crashed against hazardous rock. Another windy day. Eventually, there would be optimal conditions here for the experiments she'd been preparing.

She’d sent her location, and had since been reclining over the lighthouse’s rail. Above, three owls scoured the coast from the sky for her brother, in case he'd gotten lost.

The defiled stone fortress behind her whispered coldly, its beacon heart long-removed and replaced with steel. Machines sat in its belly, humming idly. Today, yet another was visiting for inspection.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
origins [c]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 6:37:46 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Lulu?” Rowan approached the Lighthouse, the hulking form of a Seismitoad following behind him. “Got tired of the lab on the submarine?” Not that he necessarily blamed her, being on the vessel was cramped enough and the machinery of the lab only made the walls close in further. “I brought something I was hoping you’d be able to take a look at for me.” He ushered Heket inside the building and closed the door, the Seismitoad being careful to not damage the machine on the way in.

“I’ve been hesitant to bring this to Rocket until now, but I’ve hit a dead end.” Heket set the machine onto the ground and pulled the tarp away, revealing a device similar to what she’d seen before. “One second.” Rowan took the cables and plugged them into an outlet, booting up the machine and pressing the series of keys that displayed the message he and had seen before. “According to this is a shinification machine, but I found it in the Cave of Origin. A companion of mine found a strange message hidden in the files.” Rowan moved and let her view the file for herself.

mcNO1102... dimensionch... DRKtriad

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,409 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
origins [c]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 23:41:27 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“Not necessarily, no. I still work there plenty.” This didn’t really explain why the lighthouse.

They were inside, and the breeze whistled through the cracks lightly, a constant echoing hum like the inside of a seashell, but barely audible. A large metal tube took the place of the old light, leaving only a dimly lit and cold stone interior. There was no furniture. A cellar door led to the laboratory in a lower bunker.

There were outlets, though, and a few machines, and a coffee pot. She watched him set up with plenty of curiosity.

At the message, her brows rose in realization.

“Have you heard of the Unown Report?” She didn’t trust it at all. “I found the same data left behind by one of those devices people are carrying around for it.” She’d encountered two of the new ones so far.

“Dark Triad…” She shook her head. “Any idea what it means?”

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
origins [c]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 21:36:01 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Yeah, I’ve got the device for the Unown Report, myself.” Rowan slipped a hand into the satchel hanging over his shoulder, showing off the device he’d been given. “Been more preoccupied thinking about this machine, to be honest.” Amber eyes were fixated on the message displayed, spending a number of sleepless nights attempting to uncover the secret behind them.

“No clue, really.” Rowan admitted, offering a small shrug. “None of these are familiar terms, but I was hoping you might have some insight.” A hand slipped some hair behind his ear and sighed. “All I know is that it belonged to Olivia Abbiati, and these machines were used during the war to create wormholes to Ultra Space. Above my paygrade, but this is why I want to know.” He tapped a finger against the side of the machine, drawing attention to the Wrynn Corporation logo printed on the side.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,409 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
origins [c]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 1:17:19 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“Fair enough, considering where you found it. Kind of spooky.”

She hesitated a moment, not as close with Rowan as she was with , and thus not entirely sure how to voice her concerns. Rowan was, perhaps, the only person on the planet that Lulu was concerned about offending.

Wormholes and Ultra Space. Was this it? The ticket?

Her attention homed in even closer, familial worries all but disappearing. Her amber eyes nearly glazed over at the machine with bizarre, detrimental wanderlust.

She was wordless, until he tapped the side of it at the logo.

“Wrynn Corporation. That’s you, then, isn't it?”

Her eyes drew back up to his, curious as to why he thought she might know anything about it.

“Afraid your guess is about as good as mine. But if you’d like me to do some investigating…?

Maybe that meant she’d get to spend some quality time with it.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
origins [c]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 1:35:38 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“The company that my family owns, yes.” He never considered how little Lulu knew about him and his past until now, amusing considering they were blood related siblings. “We’re known in Galar for making medical equipment, for humans and Pokémon. You can hardly go into a Pokémon Center back home without seeing our name on something there.” A soft sigh escaped from his throat, not expecting to reminisce about the past when coming to discuss the future.

“Creating Shinification Machines is exactly what we do, after all they are popular on the pageant circuits. The strange part is how this one ended up in Hoenn and where that date came from.” Lulu offered to investigate the machine and Rowan nodded, hoping she’d be interested in the device. “I’d appreciate that, I’ve run out of leads and the person I’d been working with has disappeared into the wind.”
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
origins [c]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 1:34:15 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
DreDreDre! The dreepy amused himself in his own mind as he peaked over the corner of a rafter up in the lighthouse's construction. It was a challenge to keep quiet, but he'd been given specific instructions by . Dreepy♪ Dreepy♪ Was he even paying attention?
[break][break]
He had better pay attention.
[break][break]
Otherwise his trainer would be mad, and he was scary when he was mad! How long had the pokemon been there? Well, even he wasn't sure... The boy human had funny hair, so he followed him here to see if it would get funnier. As a ghost pokemon, it was easy enough to sneak around, or so he thought. A woman person and the boy thing were looking at... a fancy trashcan or something...?
[break][break]
Dree. Dreepy...? How long would he have to listen in? Hopefully not forever. This was boring! He wanted to undo the man human male's tied up hair pocket and watch him try to figure out what happened, but then his trainer would get mad...

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

--

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/szuwfZi.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,409 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
origins [c]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2021 18:23:40 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
before, in galar, lulu hadn’t been much of a pokémon trainer, and for that reason, she hadn’t often set foot in pokémon centers. however, she was aware of wrynn corp., and it’d been more of a rhetorical ‘well i’ll be damned’ sort of question. oh, well. people often misinterpreted her, even their brother doing so all the time.

“no, i know wrynn corp, i was just… never mind.” she shook her head, clearing. “i’ll do what i can to figure it out.” a smile and a nod.

meanwhile, the dreepy that was there to eavesdrop would find itself close to several chattering bats. around it, shadows seemed to see shift a little. something had noticed it, or maybe it’d been tipped off by the poisonous hoard that filled the shrouding darkness above.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
origins [c]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 3:55:27 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]I like the dirty rhythm you play.
[attr="class","rhythm"]
I want to hear you

calling my name.

I know you want

it in the worst way.

Thanks, sis.” Rowan’s mouth curled into a smirk at the ironic use of the term, offering her a small nod in return. “No rush, though. I’ve been working on trying to find information on this thing for months, I think I’ve got machine fatigue at this point.” He’d much rather spend time in the ocean than be cramped up in some laboratory doing research for hours on end. Lulu seemed to enjoy that sort of thing though, so he’d leave the pleasures of doing so to her.

“So, you want to catch up? I haven’t really spoken to you in a while.” It was strange to have a sibling and not interact with them outside of official business. Perhaps now was the time to make the change? “You got anything to drink in here?” A soft smile, friendly.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ I hope you like this template!
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,409 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
origins [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2021 7:34:09 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
sis.

it caught her a little off guard, but a small smile warmed her face.

“oh, it’ll be a priority. i don’t think i could set something like this on the backburner.”

at his suggestion, her smile only grew. this was a pleasant surprise. with all the work she’d been doing, she’d had little time to socialize—not the lulu was necessarily a social person, but everyone needed some kind of contact every once and a while.

of course, she had something to drink. it was already out, on a desk downstairs. there wasn’t much on this floor, but below was impressive.

“always. you don’t know me well enough, yet, clearly.”

she moved towards an already opened hatch, glowing with light. “it’s downstairs—along with everything else.”

as they descended the stairs, she’d pipe up again. “bit of a mess. hope you don’t mind.” she would never excuse herself to anyone else, but this was family.

the walls were lined to the high ceiling with various high-tech instruments and one-of-a-kind machines. everything she’d been hiding, off the sub. her real, personal project.

she went over to a table stacked high with notes written in strange lettering, set down the machine in her hand, and picked up the half-empty bottle of tequila sitting at precariously at a corner. then, she went to grab her only two coffee mugs in the lighthouse, pouring them each a drink.

“all i have is tequila.”

she held it out towards him.

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
origins [c]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2021 10:06:19 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
The humans made words like always, but the bats nearby were more interesting. Bullet wiggled close to them hoping to escape their notice and the notice of the subjects of his observation still. It was a pity, nay a shame, nay a travesty that he couldn't play with them. Why didn't his trainer just let play around camp like usual? There were plenty of other ghost types to entertain him.
[break][break]
Ever since they had moved to the dumb tree house things has been no fun at all! No longer could he sneak around with Monocle or Boo Bag to prank and scare dumb humans in the woods around Mt. Pyre. The closeness was missed, as was the chill of all the uncle gengars, and the aunt one too! It was like he could still feel their cool aura... Wait... He actually could feel a cool aura...
[break][break]
What was that?

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

--

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/szuwfZi.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
origins [c]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2021 5:30:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: