Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
game night
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 16:33:47 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent69]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
one way...

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another...

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
i'm gonna find you, i'm gonna get you

[attr=class,bulk]Adrian, Serena and Rowan are all sprawled against the floor, looking over a monopoly game board anxiously. Somewhere in the background, a stereo blasts one of their favorite playlists, and Adrian swipes his fingers on his pants after eating one too many cheese puffs while waiting for his turn. Memories of playing with their family growing up came back to him, and he was reminded how Serena was very much the shrewd capitalist and entrepreneur their father was.[break][break]

As long as we don't let her build up Boardwalk, we'll be fine...[break][break]

He'd managed to nab two of the railroads, and Avenues Baltic & Mediterranean, though he hadn't built them up substantially yet. Though he fixated on winning the game, his attention dipped away to his phone or his snacks intermittently. A news flash notification had pinged his phone, mentioning the dropping temperatures. When his eyes flicked up, he saw a house on Park Place. What?

tags [break]
i can't believe you've done this
[attr=class,bottom-text]
GAME NIGHT

SOOTOPOLIS RESIDENCE

[attr=class,adrianevent69credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentborder, .adrianevent69 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accenttext, .adrianevent69 .bulk b, .adrianevent69 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/cYo1XF.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1, .adrianevent69 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1 div, .adrianevent69 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
game night
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 22:13:57 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcreditssera"]
[attr="class","sidelongs"]
[attr="class","bodyboxsera"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

Somehow Serena had agreed to spending time with Rowan. It was a sign things were slowly getting better. The more she got out the more she started to move forward. But it still wasn't easy. Originally she had just planned on talking to Rowan over the phone but he was surprisingly convincing and managed to coerce her into actually spending time with him. [break][break]

However, she hadn't expected that to mean she'd be sitting on the floor of her brother's new place with a monopoly board spread out between the three of them. She sat in one corner with her knee pulled up to her chest as she fanned herself with two of her utility cards. She'd secured Water Works and the Short Line railroad. She also managed to grab Boardwalk and Park Place. [break][break]

Honestly, things were going as planned for her. She rarely played monopoly differently. Her end goal was always to lock up the board and squeeze every last drop of money from her opponents as she watched the life leave their eyes. After all, that's how her father had taught her how to play and some habits were hard to break. [break][break]

She hummed as she sucked on her lollipop, playing with an idea in her head. Should she really get this game started, or give them a chance? With a soft chuckle she placed a house on Park Avenue. Absolutely not. With a pop, she removed her lollipop from her mouth and pointed at Rowan. "Your move." she said smoothly. [break][break]

She hadn't missed Adrian's surprise at the sudden change in pace. Her face remained aloof, like she had no idea what the problem was. He should've known better by now. As often as they used to play this game during their family game nights, he should've expected this to happen at some point. Things were still strange though, game aside. In fact, she assumed all of this was some elaborate ploy set up by Rowan to get her and Adrian back on good terms again. [break][break]

Serena wasn't quite sure that would be happening however. He'd made his stance clear, as had she. And she was still rightfully upset considering how things had unfolded in the first place. If he thought she would casually move past that, he had another thing coming. But she could play nice when she wanted to. But would Adrian ever go back to being her best friend? Who knew?

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: [break]
+ Outfit[break]
+ xtra notes: ^.^[break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

you +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodyboxsera headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); --accentRGB: 125,113,107; --accent: #c15429 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .bodyboxsera] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodyboxsera; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.05) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h2, .sidelongs h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
game night
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 23:00:45 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Monopoly, why did have to be this fucking game? There wasn’t a single time he hadn’t rage-quit the board game since he was a small child, not that his parents bothered to play with him much. Rowan was supposed to be the level-headed mediator between these two and allow them to forge a connection that had been lost, but he couldn’t focus on that when these motherfuckers continued to take money from him with each and every roll.

WHO ACTUALLY ENJOYS THIS GAME, LIKE FOR REAL?

A hand reached forward to scoop up the dice, dread creating a knot in his stomach as he looked at the minefield of properties that were laid out before him. Each and every one was owned by either Adrian or Serena and he was beginning to scrape the bottom of the barrel when it came to his funds. “Here goes nothing…” Rowan muttered underneath his breath, tossing the dice onto the board.

Clack, clack, clack. Counting up the numbers, he soon realized exactly where he would be. “FUCK YES!” Rowan exclaimed, as he landed on the infamous ‘Go To Jail’ tile. “I mean, oh no. I’m going to jail.” A smirk crawled across his face as he moved his piece into prison, pleased to be in a neutral zone where nothing bad could happen to him. Now he’d have to just ride out his sentence and hope he doesn’t roll doubles.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
game night
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 23:17:36 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
one way...

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another...

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]Adrian rolls his eyes at Rowan, then himself lands on utilities. Eugh.[break][break]

He forks over the cash to Serena wordlessly, taking another cheesy poof into his mouth and crunching down resentfully. At least he hadn't hit the big ones... yet. Going around that side of the board could be devastating. He hoped not to land on either of them, collect two-hundred, and be on his merry way.[break][break]

"So you're both Beasts now, huh? Is that like, a pay raise?" Adrian wasn't really sure how it all worked, actively tried not to participate much in the inner workings of the syndicate, but curiosity got the better of him. And ego.

tags [break]
i can't believe you've done this
[attr=class,bottom-text]
GAME NIGHT

SOOTOPOLIS RESIDENCE

template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentborder, .adrianevent69 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accenttext, .adrianevent69 .bulk b, .adrianevent69 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/cYo1XF.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1, .adrianevent69 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1 div, .adrianevent69 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
game night
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 14:53:19 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

Careful azure hues watched Rowan's move like a hawk. Taking in his mannerisms, ticks, tells, and anything else that could give her a clue into just what exactly he was thinking. As expected, she could smell the fear from a mile away. Then again, it was a natural reaction when playing with the Malcolm siblings. It was a shame Rowan didn't have the opportunity to see their more...energetic games with their family.[break][break]

Truly a loss. She'd have to tell him about it sometime. She was sure he'd enjoy hearing about the time Adrian almost cried. [break][break]

The thought almost brought a smile to her face. Almost. Rowan rolled the dice and Serena finally tore her gaze from him to stare at the numbers. “FUCK YES!” Rowan cheered as he landed in the 'Go to Jail' space. The corner of Sera's mouth twitched threatening a smirk as she watched his emphatic reaction. [break][break]

“I mean, oh no. I’m going to jail.” he feigned disappointment for a little bit before the smirk crossed his features revealing the already known truth. It wasn't a bad strategy. But it wouldn't save him in the end. Her heavy gaze shifted over to her brother now that it was his turn. [break][break]

Unlike his partner, Adrian didn't take long to ponder his options or to even offer up a prayer. In his haste she watched in amusement as he landed on one of her utilities. The annoyance was written clearly on his face. She didn't even bother to offer a witty quip like she normally would've. Instead she just held out her hand expectantly awaiting his payment. [break][break]

"So you're both Beasts now, huh? Is that like, a pay raise?" Adrian starts up some conversation as Serena counts her cash before taking hold of the dice and rolling them around in her hand. Nothing like reality to bring her back to the real heart of the issue here. It was beyond awkward hearing her brother speak of Rocket matters to her face. [break][break]

They hadn't spoken about it at all since he found out the truth about her. Serena's eyes drifted over to Rowan. She couldn't help but wonder if Adrian had a smiliar reaction when he found out about Rowan. Ah, but considering how close they still were it was obvious that he didn't. CRACK! Serena bit down on her lollipop in annoyance causing it to crack into pieces in her mouth loudly.[break][break]

The annoyance was clear in her features, from the tension of her jaw to the furrow of her brows. She shrugged off the question crudely before tossing the dice on the board and picking up her piece. "Dunno. Not like I went to some orientation about it or anything." she quipped dryly, "I'm buying that." she muttered to her Rowan who was the banker. She'd landed on States Avenue which just so happened to still be free.

[break][break]

[break]
+ Outfit[break]
+ xtra notes: ^.^[break]

Serena +

made by gimmick

[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodyboxsera headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); --accentRGB: 125,113,107; --accent: #c15429 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .bodyboxsera] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodyboxsera; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.05) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
game night
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2021 2:41:54 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]I like the dirty rhythm you play.
[attr="class","rhythm"]
I want to hear you

calling my name.

I know you want

it in the worst way.
“Didn’t even really think about that, to be honest.” Rowan didn’t have to pay for his home in Sootopolis due to the occupation and he rarely needed to spend money on things other than food and alcohol, so the last thing on his mind was a pay raise. “More of a raise in responsibility than anything else.” He wondered how much of this Serena had experienced so far. At least people weren’t afraid of her, she wasn’t a murderer like him.

Monopoly money was exchanged and Rowan scooped up his own dice, rolling them across the center of the board. Doubles wouldn’t be coming this time, so inside jail he remained. “Sooo…” He’d cut through the silence with the start of a sentence, overwriting Adrian’s role as sibling to offer something to Serena. “...Adrian wanted to take me to meet his parents for the holidays. Did you want to come with? You could bring your boyfriend, too.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ I hope you like this template!
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
game night
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2021 10:04:44 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
one way...

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another...

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"...It's weird hearing you invite her to visit her own family."[break][break]

Adrian knew how Rowan had meant himself however, and it wasn't exactly out of place; it just fed into the divide between them, and he would rather smooth out those edges before anyone became cross. Something he hated more than anything was leaving a game of Monopoly unfinished, and if they all started throwing shade or shouting at one another, it would end the match prematurely.[break][break]

"He means if we go before the holiday." Thanksgiving was fast approaching, and although it wasn't as big a deal in Hoenn, it was culturally significant in Sinnoh. That, and his mother never missed an opportunity to have them all together for dinner. She'd been nagging him on the phone about it lately, ever since they'd heard about the New Year's Incident, then the Three Day War, or his altercation at the Ruins... And he wanted to see his parents, too. "I think you should."[break][break]

He glanced up at Serena, nonverbally communicating with a hard, solemn stare. Things were complicated right now, even between them, but he wanted their parents to have better memories of them, before such a time came that they might slip away forever. But he prayed it never came to that.[break][break]

He takes the die from Serena and rolls them haphazardly towards the board. He ends up landing on the Community Chest, just a couple blocks short of Serena's railroad. I really wanna snag that away from her... It was becoming unlikely however, but Monopoly had a weird way of swinging around, if the die were favorable. After tucking away his 'Get out of Jail FREE' card with the remains of his cash, Adrian's turn ended and he passed the die over to Rowan.[break][break]

He prayed neither of them took him the wrong way.

tags [break]
"PRAYERS" bingo prompt
[attr=class,bottom-text]
GAME NIGHT

SOOTOPOLIS RESIDENCE

template by punki

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
game night
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 11:38:45 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

Serena angrily chewed on her candy as she reached for a bag of peanut m&m's near her. Her go-to treat when she was upset. This whole forgiving business was rough. Every time she thought she made strides in doing better something reminded her of how she had been slighted and it made her furious all over again. [break][break]

The mention of Rocket and the promotion was just the beginning. But it brought about unwanted memories. The betrayal, the cold shoulders, the silence when she needed help the most. Being ignored like she didn't even exist. Then of course it also brought up her own failings. How she wasn't strong enough to save her best friend and the constant ache that had been in her chest ever sense as a reminder. [break][break]

Finally, the final straw. Words from her dear and trusted friend beside her. Adrian's lover. Words uttered by mistake but didn't dim the searing pain she felt from them any less. Her brother was an Avatar. This she had learned from Rowan. She hadn't confronted him about it. But all this time she'd been lied to. Not just by him. But damn near everyone that was close to her. Suddenly a lot of things started to make sense and suddenly this newfound knowledge only served to plunge the knife in her chest deeper rather than removing it. [break][break]

What was she supposed to say anyway? Could she even say anything? He'd just get defensive and go back to ignoring her. Or worse, he might take it out on Rowan. It wasn't his fault, she didn't want him caught up in this mess anyway. But it was killing her to just sit here and play pretend. What was she supposed to do?[break][break]

Now that she had been reminded her thoughts trapped her in a spiral she couldn't get herself out of. She couldn't focus on the words of those around her she only mindlessly munched on her peanut m&m's until Rowan addressed her directly. "Sooo," he began, “...Adrian wanted to take me to meet his parents for the holidays. Did you want to come with? You could bring your boyfriend, too.”[break][break]

All of a sudden Serena was snapped from her train of thoughts as she stared back at Rowan wide-eyed and surprised. Her parents? "...It's weird hearing you invite her to visit her own family." Serena's eyes shifted over to her brother. 'He wouldn't have to if you had brought it up to me in the first place'. She thought to herself but didn't say her thoughts out loud. "He means if we go before the holiday."[break][break]

Thinking about her parents brought a wave of nostalgia over her as she stared down at the monopoly board. It hit her so hard she could practically taste her mother's famous 'eggnog' that she managed to whip up for the holidays every year. Serena's expression had become solemn in that moment as she thought back. [break][break]

She had promised she would keep in touch once she made it here. And she did at first, but someway along the way she fell off. When was the last time she had spoken to them? Her chest ached once more and caused her to clutch at the thin fabric of her shirt. She missed them she really did miss them. But she couldn't shake the feeling that she didn't deserve to meet with them. Not after everything she'd done and was planning to do. "I--I don't know..." she said as she continued to stare down at the board. [break][break]

"I think you should." Adrian spoke up softly causing Serena's shaky gaze to meet him once more. Her facial expression shifted and for a moment it was pained before it changed to defeat. "Fine. I'll prepare my things." she said softly before she was reminded by what Rowan said. "I...don't know if Danny would want to go though." she said with a sigh as she scratched her head. Things with had been strange and they had a lot going on. But above all else she was honestly nervous to introduce him to her family. She'd never even met his and wouldn't asking him put a lot of pressure on him? He was already dealing with a lot. She'd have to figure this out with him later. [break][break]

For now, she had a monopoly game to win. [break][break]

She watched as Adrian reached to hand the die over to Rowan before quickly snatching them out of his hand. "I might be confused right now but not enough to have you skip my turn. I'm not letting you win that easily." she said as she quickly scanned the board. With that in mind it was time she cranked things up a notch. She'd build up on her newly acquired spots before locking up the board. Serena quickly rolled the die and purchased another house to place on Park Place.

[break][break]

[break]
+ Outfit[break]
+ xtra notes: Nostalgia Bing Prompt (Also you have turn order wrong bestie. It's Adrian > Serena > Rowan in turns in the game) ^.^[break]

Serena +

made by gimmick

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
game night
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 17:48:24 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

It was both a blessing and a curse being trapped in jail, not forced to participate in the infuriating game but instead forced to observe the thick tension between siblings. The two of them had been practically at each other's throats ever since Rowan had met Adrian, never having seen peace in the Malcolm family for longer than a few moments. Should he say something? This couldn't go on forever, could it?

"Should be careful about Danny, anyways." Rowan commented as he rolled another failed attempt to escape from confinement. "I don't know what exactly happened but Gavin seems to be out to get them, I can't imagine without a good reason either." usually only held grudges towards those that betrayed Rocket in some way, which is impressive considering he knew Serena's boyfriend had only just recently joined. "He's probably going to get his ass kicked soon."

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
game night
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 8:50:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: