TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
Concussions & Repercussions [S]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2022 15:53:49 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]
[attr="class","izrigidw"]

As Barnaby leans in closer to him, pressing his body against Izzy's, he can't help but whine just a little. He feels held on a string, dangling just above what he wants, but he's being held back from it - perhaps by Barnaby, most likely by himself. If he wanted this like his body tells him he does, why couldn't he just say so?[break][break]

I'll stop teasing, then.[break][break]

And stop he does, finally ending the game of cat and mouse with a kiss. A needy, [aggressive kiss that Izzy stares wide-eyed into for the first few milliseconds. Everything in his mind goes off at once, the packed gunpowder of anxiety and stress finally just giving up and exploding, fireworks taking off in the starless skies in his mind. With Barnaby's hand on his neck, there's no way for him to pull away and stop it.[break][break]

But he doesn't want to stop it.[break][break]

Izzy kisses back, testing at first and then harder. The thing about a first kiss is that it's awkward; based on instinct - and watching more than enough relevant videos on the internet - he knows the general gist of what to do, and if he there was room in his mind to stress, Izzy would probably worry that he was doing it wrong. But it felt good, so it can't have been that bad.[break][break]

His hands move to Barnaby's back, gripping at the fabric of his shirt in desperation for something to keep him grounded. Caught up in the heat of the moment, he moans into the kiss.[break][break]

"F-fuck--" It distracts him out his the kiss-drunk state for just long enough to be embarrassed again, pulling back and holding Bee's gaze for a moment.[break][break]

"...Fucking hell" And then, on a day already of so many firsts, Izzy laughs. Just a little bit, a slight chuckle, a body's reaction when it has no fucking clue what's even going on anymore. His first kiss, all the blood in his body beating at once, with Barnaby of all people? It was ridiculous. It was the kind of thing Izzy had never thought would ever be real. He half expected to wake up at home, realising that this was just another one of those dreams.[break][break]

"Sorry, I just... this is so fucking crazy" Ruining the mood? Pulling them out of the situation? Maybe. But he really just couldn't compute the whole thing and had to take his time to calm himself down. The aftermath of the chuckle, a tiny smile played about his face. It felt mostly like... relief. There was still time for Barnaby to call him weird and pathetically horny and desperate, sure, but... was it so wrong to feel happy at kissing a cute guy?[break][break]

"...Also, uh... my ribs." They were so close and pressed together so hungrily, after all, that Izzy had almost forgot that he'd been thrown into a tree at mach speed earlier in the day. If they were going to do this, whatever it was... maybe he needed some healing, first.[break][break]

He realises he's still holding Barnaby's back like his life depends on it and sheepishly loosens his grip.

[attr="class","izrigidtag"]

[attr="class","izrigidpokes"]

[newclass=.izrigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid b] color: #a9cacf; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #a9cacf; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #a9cacf; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid i] color: #9c9c9c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #a9cacf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a9cacf; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #a9cacf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #a9cacf; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidpokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 4:10:48 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
What a day of firsts, indeed. Barnaby definitely did not intend for this situation to arise, and yet, here they were - making out on his couch.

His head was filled to the brim with thoughts of Izzy; of his soft, tentative lips; the way his chest heaved beneath him; the feel of them pressed together.

Barnaby wanted more of this feeling. His ardor grew with each successive kiss and, deliciously, it seemed that Izzy's body reacted in kind. A hand, gripping, at his back only served to entice him more.

"Fuck, Izzy..." Barnaby moaned in turn, but was soon... brought back down to Earth, unfortunately. As the other man pulled away, reality set in.

As Izzy laughed, as he smiled, as he took a moment to process what just happened - all Barnaby could do was marvel at how fucking cute he looked. This was a new side to his partner that he'd never seen before.

Just as he was about to respond and agree, yes, this was a pretty crazy situation, Izzy thankfully pointed out what should have been obvious to Barnaby.

"Ah! Shit, sorry-!" With one deft movement, the taller man swung himself off of Izzy and back to his original spot on the couch.

"I got a little caught up in the moment..." Was that a sheepish smile on Barnaby's lips? If so, it was gone in a flash as he hurried to change the subject. "Here, let me finish getting you patched up."

He reached for the roll of fabric dressing on the coffee table, intending to wrap it around Izzy's chest. This would brace his ribcage and offer support for the area to heal.

close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 23:11:54 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]

Izzy would've been lying through his teeth if he said he hadn't wanted more, too - at that point, he probably would've done anything Barnaby asked of him. If he'd asked him to get down on his knees? Hell, he'd figured out how to kiss quickly enough, anything more than that couldn't have been too difficult to learn, either.[break][break]

But here they were, now, peeled apart and, upon remembering Izzy's ribs, Barnaby moved only further away. Internally and hidden, Izzy pouted.[break][break]

I got a little caught up in the moment[break][break]

"Pft. You can say that again..." It's said like he's grumbling about it, but that smile still plays around the corner of his lips, savouring the taste of Barnaby Finch that still lingered there.[break][break]

Izzy pushes himself up to sit straight, despite the creaking displeasure in his side. He watches Bee grab a dressing for his ribcage and it makes him think - how many times has he stumbled home injured, only to do nothing about it? How many times has he crawled into bed with bruises and scrapes, smashed knuckles, a broken nose?[break][break]

As Barnaby gets to work, Izzy thinks silently to himself, chewing on his lip a little in his absentmindedness. Did Barnaby do all of this first aid because of so much care? Did he really think so highly of Izzy to believe he deserved all of this? Or, on the other side of the coin, did Izzy really hate himself so much to not look after himself when he was injured? To what level did he think he deserved it, and to what level does Barnaby believe he doesn't?[break][break]

On top of everything else that had happened in the past few hours, Izzy wasn't in a headspace to think that deeply, so he cuts his mind off and focuses on looking around, and then on Barnaby again.[break][break]

"...This place... it's really swanky, Bee. You live here on your own?"[break][break]

On grunt money?

[newclass=.izrigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid b] color: #a9cacf; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #a9cacf; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #a9cacf; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #a9cacf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a9cacf; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #a9cacf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #a9cacf; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 3:11:12 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Gauze was unfurled and stretched tight around Izzy's chest. Barnaby made sure to compress the fabric in just the right spots - tight enough to hold the injured bones in place, but not cut off circulation.

He focuses on the work, falling into a silent lull once again. This time, though, the previous tension had dissipated... replaced by a contented companionability.

With the smaller man's chest completely wrapped, Barnaby moved on to the last bit of first aid. During the attack Izzy had sustained a sizable gash to his forehead, which had just stopped bleeding. Wetting yet another rag, Barnaby began to clean the wound. As he did so Izzy felt the need to comment on his apartment. Shit...

"Thank you." He accepted the compliment with a muted expression.

"Yes, all by myself..." Was Izzy trying to fish and see if Barnaby had another person hidden away somewhere? For some reason, the thought brought a small smile to his lips. "... when I'm not traveling on Rocket business. I stay pretty busy."

Busy was an understatement, given his journalism career.

Barnaby deliberately didn't elaborate on his housing situation, though, and instead changed the subject.

"There! All done. How do you feel? Does anything else hurt?"

close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 0:23:32 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]

Silence lulled for a little while, but more comfortable than silences Izzy had been a part of in the past. In fact, it was kind of nice to be sat quietly while Barnaby wraps his chest, and then cleans his head. In all the hubbub, Izzy hadn't even really realised that he'd been bleeding from around his temple, but Barnaby's damp cloth comes back with those dark brown stains that suggest bleeding, and Izzy continues to think quietly to himself.[break][break]

He notices Bee smile while replying, and raises a brow but leaves it unquestioned - did he say something funny? Izzy could understand, though. He had his own busy rocket duties, plenty of which being things he didn't want someone like Barnaby knowing he did. Bee wasn't stupid, he knew plenty what Rocket did, but it still felt so... dirty. Izzy didn't want people thinking of him that way.[break][break]

"Ah, right, yeah... same."[break][break]

He takes a moment to slowly stand and stretch, feeling an awkwardness in his ribs, despite the tightness pulling them together. It doesn't hurt though, which is the most important thing.[break][break]

"I'm good, yeah. Thanks for all of this, Bee... seriously. I probably would've been dead meat back there if it wasn't for you" It comes with a shy little shrug, but it's heartfelt, at the very least. "I should probably head back, though. I can walk to my place from here"[break][break]

He collects his stuff and heads back to the door, trying to not get distracted once more by the fact that this apartment really is fancy, especially considering it was in the shitty side of town just like Izzy's place was. It raised a few questions, but Izzy knew well enough that some people liked to keep their business to themselves, and he didn't want to pry.[break][break]

He leans awkwardly on the doorframe before he leaves, looking up at Barnaby and then looking away with a blush, only to look back up at him again and then repeat. He's not quite sure what to do, now - to say bye and run off? To thank him profusely, again, for literally saving his life? And, even now, that quiet little screaming voice in the back of his head telling him to just go back inside and take Barnaby to the bedroom? Ugh. Too much to think about.[break][break]

"I'll... see you round sometime." Delving into the backpack, strapped to his back again like it was before this whole thing happened, Izzy pulls out a pen and hesitates for a second before grabbing Barnaby's arm. He scribbles down an address on his partner's skin - his address. "I owe you. Come round for, uh... food or something. If you want. Or whatever. Y'know?"[break][break]

The pen gets shoved into his pocket with one hand while the other lingers on Barnaby's arm for a moment. Seized by some mischievous spirit that wanted Izzy to die of shock and shame, he pushes himself up on his tip-toes and plants a hasty, slightly clumsy kiss on Barnaby's cheek.[break][break]

He flushes a shocking beet-red right away, and chokes out something that might have sounded like "seeya", before hurrying out of the door and not looking back.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 8:55:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: