Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
SHOOTING STAR [WW]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 11:15:18 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
i'm gonna find you, i'm gonna get you

[attr=class,bulk][player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277808764445261825/932600186050588702/Lenores_Death_Theme___Castlevania_Season_4_-_Emotional_Remake_1.mp3[/player][break]

Searching through the caverns of Granite Cave, this one reflects on the decisions—the mistakes that have brought him here. Wallowing in self-pity and enduring just barely the pangs of guilt. Asking himself if he'd done enough—exhausted every option...[break][break]

By now he has learned to be skeptical of promises and power both, but the allure proves too great, and so he finds himself before a great and auspicious mural of the land's most ancient legends: Groudon and Kyogre. Sitting before their likeness, a tenebrous figure clad in black-on-white rests upon a stygian throne.[break][break]

Presumably the one who coined the moniker 'father winter' and encrypted a message within the little bit of festive fanfare. It should not surprise Adrian then when he brandishes an Unown-Delta. Seeing it is enough to validate his pursuit of the Unown, and his irises smolder as SHINIGAMI EYES attempt to surmise the mechanism—the driving force through which the rift is opened. All in vain...[break][break]

"...And you can provide it? There is no thing that cannot be granted—no natural law that would deny me what I seek?" Power often falls short of expectations, and as he peers into the swirling mass, he cannot help but wonder whether this man possesses the sort of ability or even the gall required to facilitate his own wish.[break][break]

"...You'd better not be wrong." Reluctantly he would mouth the word—the name of the creature whom he wished returned to him—if that was all they required. Where the portal seemed inert before, it now swells as if pulling from something far more deep, the scope of the task far outstripping what might normally be asked.[break][break]

"HOWITZER."
[break][break]

Though Adrian believes a configuration of Unown may be required to pull off such a feat, and would normally think to lend his own to aid the endeavor, his host instead sees fit to torture him with childish antics. Gritting his teeth, his eyes tell all. ...Does he know what I could do to him...? A clenched fist at his side settles after a moment.[break][break]

...Did Adrian know what he could do? Would he gamble Howitzer's fate on it?[break][break]

"...HEADS."
[break][break]

iHstGuD5

[attr=class,bottom-text]

WINTER'S WAGER

GRANITE CAVE

[attr=class,adrianeventcredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .accentborder, .adrianevent .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .accenttext, .adrianevent .bulk b, .adrianevent .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.ibb.co/51nDW1K/LastWish.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1, .adrianevent .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1 div, .adrianevent .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 18px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SHOOTING STAR [WW]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 5:12:45 GMT
shiv Avatar

THE COIN TOSS

"DOUBT IS THE ONLY THING IN YOUR WAY. NOW, GO ON." Father Winter takes note of the coin toss' result with discerning eyes. He continues to smile, betraying little. "ONCE YOU'VE RECOVERED YOUR PRIZE, HEAD BACK. THE PORTAL WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU."

As the swirl of the portal consumes you, he snaps his fingers. Immediately, his UNOWN-D swirls around and seals the dimensional door, the cycling strokes of black dissipating in mid-air. On the other side, you would notice the deception immediately. The portal closes behind you, leaving you to fend yourself against the foreign elements of this new plane.

You have LOST THE COIN TOSS. Father Winter intends for you to die in another realm.

---

INSTRUCTIONS

TO CONTINUE, make a post or several posts detailing your character's adventure into an alternate universe or timeline.

Below this post are prompts that you must fulfill during your post or posts. Although there is no minimum word count, please write something meaningful, whether it is a poetic drabble, a concerted narrative, or an experimental foray into storytelling.

Once you are done, TAG SHIV in #wintry-wagers on Discord or on Proboards. Afterward, will post a small follow up to end your thread.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SHOOTING STAR [WW]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 5:12:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","hoennstarconstellation"]ADRIAN MALCOLM

[attr="class","hoennstarwrap"]

[attr="class","hoennstargradient"]

[attr="class","hoennstarstars"]

[attr="class","hoennstarcloud"]

[attr="class","hoennstarpoint"]
[attr="class","hoennstarpointstar"]
[attr="class","hoennstarhover"]

[attr="class","hoennstarbox"]

[attr="class","hoennstarnumber"]1
[attr="class","hoennstartitle"]REUNION & RESCUE

[attr="class","hoennstardesc"]Find Howitzer in this alternate universe or timeline. You may consider assassinating an evil Adrian, a branch in the timeline where Adrian is dead but Howitzer is not, etc.

[attr="class","hoennstartask"]RESCUE HOWITZER (CHOOSE MOVESET LIKE CUSTOM).

[attr="class","hoennstarnumber"]2
[attr="class","hoennstartitle"]ALPHABET ORIENTEERING

[attr="class","hoennstardesc"]Navigating an alternate universe is jarring. Using your own Unown or benevolent Unown, find a way back to your original universe.

[attr="class","hoennstartask"]USE & BOLD 3 WORDS FROM THE UNOWN REPORT.

[attr="class","hoennstarnumber"]3
[attr="class","hoennstartitle"]AVOID ASSASSINATION

[attr="class","hoennstardesc"]Father Winter has identified you as an Avatar through his intel. He has sent Unown assassins after you. Avoid them at all costs.

[attr="class","hoennstartask"]ESCAPE YOUR ASSASSINS.

[attr="class","hoennstarnumber"]4
[attr="class","hoennstartitle"]DEATH STRANDING

[attr="class","hoennstardesc"]You are not meant to be here- but you are not alone. Encounter a dead body that is from your original universe, presumably a victim of Father Winter. Otherwise, encounter "death" in some form, whether it is a dead Pokemon, person, or a being you must end.

[attr="class","hoennstartask"]REFERENCE DEATH.

[attr="class","hoennstarnumber"]5
[attr="class","hoennstartitle"]UNOWN CONNOISSEUR

[attr="class","hoennstardesc"]When traversing through dimensions, there is no doubt that you will find an Unown to join you in your journey.

[attr="class","hoennstartask"]CATCH AN UNOWN OF YOUR CHOICE.

[attr="class","hoennstarcorner1"]

[attr="class","hoennstarcorner2"]

[attr="class","hoennstarcorner3"]

[attr="class","hoennstarcorner4"]

[attr="class","hoennstarborder"]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
SHOOTING STAR [WW]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 11:58:09 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/885675430508646400/942730789408346163/Sting_-_What_Could_Have_Been___Arcane_League_of_Legends___Riot_Games_Music.mp3[/player][break]

When he falls through he doesn't look back for the fact he is more compelled by what he discovers: Slateport's Lower District beset by the gloom and doom of an overcast sky as nightfall looms; the names of streets he has come to recognize. It is here where made his mark on Adrian that he stands, watching as a busied man with aurum hair and a red jacket approaches him with a shit-eating grin and—[break][break]

—A look of realization. Believing he had left Adrian behind him for good, he is filled with trepidation when the perfect doppelganger sits before him, barring the path ahead. Adrian too is momentarily stunned, before suddenly they both reach out—[break][break]

It's a vicious scrap between them: A bloodied nose, a blackened eye before Adrian grows increasingly more irate, weary of trading blows when within him is a power they have both coveted. Suddenly Empirio grows sluggish, weaker with every blow struck while Adrian only gains on him, until his antagonist can no longer find the strength to lift his arms in reproach. His hand to their throat, Adrian finds himself feeling... resolved to this act. He had long dreamed of this moment in some capacity.[break][break]

[break][break]EMPIRIO SAIGA IS DEAD
[break]

It was such a burden off his shoulders—overwhelmingly exhilarating to feel their life leaving its vessel and being absolved into his own in a rush of euphoria. One would almost forgive him for forgetting, in the abruptness of his arrival, what subsequent EVENT had transpired just as Empirio made his exfil. A mournful howl punctuates the silence, and his eyes search ahead to find his greatest mistake—repeated. "No, no no no," he mutters as he rounds the corner. But what should he find lying dead...?[break][break]

[break][break]ADRIAN MALCOLM
[break]

Victim to the same trap that once claimed Howitzer's life, a mortally wounded Adrian slinks to the ground as a Grimmsnarl uses him for a hostage, only then losing face at the sight of another, unharmed Adrian. Even Howitzer is bewildered, and yet for all the bewilderment their villain is plain in sight: "Howitzer, stay back...!"[break][break]

[break]

But she could not stand by and let her trainer's assailant walk free. A throaty growl became a roar of intense fire as a brilliant blaze scorched everything ahead of it, setting the Grimmsnarl irrevocably ablaze. In her fury Adrian caught fire as well, and the two burned together brilliantly. Howitzer steels herself, watching the flames.[break][break]

She whined and turned to him, knowing something was amiss, her heart bleeding for something lost. He'd been through it all before, too. "I know girl, I know. Shhh-sh-sh..." It must have been comforting to still hear him. Stroking his coarse digits through her billowing mane, he is reminded of that fateful day all too keenly, losing sense for the waking world around them. But as hard stares continue to bear on them, he remembers himself, and tears away from mourning. "C'mon girl, we have to go..."[break][break]

But where to? Only now does he realize Father Winter has betrayed him.[break][break]

And so Adrian heads for the sanctuary of Mt. Pyre like a bat out of Hell.
REUNION & RESCUE, DEATH STRANDING*

[attr=class,bottom-text]

WINTER'S WAGER

SLATEPORT: LOWER DISTRICT

template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent .accentborder, .adrianevent .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .accenttext, .adrianevent .bulk b, .adrianevent .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.ibb.co/51nDW1K/LastWish.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1, .adrianevent .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1 div, .adrianevent .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 18px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
SHOOTING STAR [WW]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 12:47:46 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277808764445261825/932600186050588702/Lenores_Death_Theme___Castlevania_Season_4_-_Emotional_Remake_1.mp3[/player][break]

One moment the world is in the palm of his hand, only to fall away from him before shattering in a thousand-thousand pieces, leaving him with the arduous task of piecing it back together. If nothing else, Howitzer is there every step of the way, though remaining wary of him like some imposter. He cannot blame her apprehensions, reassuring himself that she will come around eventually. It was only a matter of time.[break][break]

He could not afford to have risked so much for so little in return.[break][break]

But for now he needed a means to return home. And while he retained a majority of his Unown in possession, noting their relevance to Father Winter's message before departing for Granite Cave, he cannot help but realize he is inept at channeling their hidden powers. And for that shortcoming he would needs seek providence elsewhere.[break][break]

[break]

YVELTAL
[break]

Upon reaching the summit they take a moment to break, although Adrian does nothing of the sort, pushing along with the great work ahead of them. Releasing a myriad of Unown, he tries to set them to the task of organizing, something easier said than done. Every one of their ilk has a mind of its own, acting erratically and yet in perfect tandem, like adjacent sides of a rubix cube shifting along columns and rows in relation to the rest. But for this insight he is still no closer to salvation.[break][break]

And worse yet, Yveltal does not hear him. But that is only to be expected. It wasn't for some time after losing Howitzer that he encountered that fel beast, and it had only just then emerged from the mountain in the likeness of a cocoon. They were ahead of schedule, but that did not stop him from reaching deep into the earth, hoping to break ground and perhaps awaken the aspect's VESTIGE earlier than intended.[break][break]

Despite his best efforts, they have little to show for their labors, although the Unown do not relent. For the interim Adrian sets his back against the smooth surface of a headstone, Howitzer padding up to him quietly and resting its head in his lap. Though it warms his heart to see her again, he had never imagined it would be like this... Forcing her to endure the same hardship, and on a rushed schedule no less, it must've been torture for Howitzer to know her true trainer was lost. Working his fingers through the dense coat of fur, he tried to find solace in their reunion, but it seemed fate would afford him little time for comfort. The enemies were at the gates.[break][break]

[break]

A RIFT OPENS...!
[break]

"What... is that?" Unown begin accelerating in their movements, orbiting around a conjunction that swells with power before a rift begins to separate, and beyond it Adrian recognizes a brilliant aura... It's reminiscent of what he saw during the Star Soiree—They found me here!? He arose with a jolt, Howitzer following suit.[break][break]

The Unown worked perilously to hold them back, but for every rift that sealed shut, another began to open from a different angle. They were slowly being overwhelmed, forcing Adrian to work more shrewdly: Placing his hands on the ground he began to pull on the massive reservoir of spirits and their otherworldly energies, surely an act of impudence in the face of Yveltal. Hear me! They're coming—I can't stop them![break][break]

They would die here, or at least he would. The world was wicked and cruel, and he could only clench his teeth and curse the Fates that had long since abandoned him...[break][break]

Death would claim him at this critical juncture, as the world around him faded to black and his mouth was filled with ash as he succumbed to this unknowable abyss...
ALPHABET ORIENTEERING, AVOID ASSASSINATION*

[attr=class,bottom-text]

WINTER'S WAGER

MT. PYRE

template by punki

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
SHOOTING STAR [WW]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 13:49:16 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277808764445261825/942776486966992987/Hans_Zimmer_-_Mountains_Interstellar_Soundtrack.mp3[/player][break]

Little did he know that Death played favorites.[break][break]

It was just like back then, when Yveltal had brought the world to heel, grinding reality to a halt to forestall its own ruin after nearly succumbing to the ghastly affliction of the Ultra Beast Nihilego. Only now it fixated upon him, massive cerulean orbs glowering at him from across the dark. Across that great expanse, it boomed...[break][break]

[break]

"...YOU REEK OF DEATH..."
[break]

"You don't say..." Those were among its first words to him back in his reality, and however appropriate it felt to hear them repeated back to him now across space and time, Adrian had little time for formalities or explanations. "I'll be brief."[break][break]

But it would seem death was not interested in what he had to say. With its eyes it saw through Adrian and into his experiences, just as Yveltal would with him, only it recoiled as if the connection pained him to experience it firsthand. Things had been set in motion that could not be undone. They would have to learn to live with it.[break][break]

That was Death's greatest lesson, if ever there was one.[break][break]

You come to me now from this distant realm, thinking that I can offer you safe passage... You are mistaken. It is not within my power to allocate you and your—parcel—to your place of origin... But you have brought with you that which might.[break][break]

I will extend my aid to you in binding them, mortal, as you are Chosen... But only to remove your blight from this world. Your continued presence attracts unwanted attention, and I would not have you sully this place with your... avarice.
[break][break]

Gratitude washed over him, although Adrian couldn't be certain that Yveltal meant him well by its tone. But in its mind, life and death were a balance, and they were on the precipice of a shift. If they perished here now, it would tilt them towards excessive death. And what's more, it would invite ruin upon Yveltal should the assassins locate its hidden domain within the mountain. In the end, it only helped them so far as it would help itself. That would just have to be enough for them to bank on.[break][break]

Phasing into this purgatory world between life and death, Yveltal and Adrian are joined by Howitzer, and then subsequently every Unown that Adrian had brought along with him on this venture—and a token Unown unwittingly stolen from their would-be assassins. With their essence locked in this dimension, Yveltal exercised its mighty will over them as Adrian observed... and perhaps learned from it.[break][break]

They were all of them caught in the torrential pull of a crudely crafted rift while the Unown struggled to accurately trace Adrian's point of origin. Their massive host of bodies writhed and surged, contracted and stretched in a hemisphere surrounding them until their formation threatened to collapse. They were missing a key component that up until now would have been denied them. With it, they all synchronized:[break][break]

[break]

Whether by some stroke of dumb luck, or the guiding hand of destiny, Adrian and Yveltal were able to achieve the necessary configuration that would send them back...[break][break]

[break]

"HOME."

AVOID ASSASSINATION, DEATH STRANDING*, UNOWN CONNOISSEUR[break]
A Brief Description of Prompts-to-Context: Adrian rescues Howitzer from a near duplicate timeline (Reunion & Rescue), Executes the loathesome Empirio Saiga (Death Stranding*), Flees to Mt. Pyre and attempts using Unown to escape therein (Avoid Assassination, Alphabet Orienteering: EVENT, YVELTAL & VESTIGE), Invokes Yveltal for its counsel (Death Stranding*), Before successfully configuring the Unown to return HOME (Unown Connoisseur)

[attr=class,bottom-text]

WINTER'S WAGER

PURGATORY

template by punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SHOOTING STAR [WW]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 23:05:40 GMT
shiv Avatar

THE FINALE

YOU RETURN TO THE QUIET OF GRANITE CAVE. "Father Winter" and his Unown-D is nowhere to be seen. At first, you wonder if you're truly home.

But the shrill cries of Zubat echo in the darkness. The periodic thud of a Nosepass' slow ambling steps punctuate shrouded cavern tunnels and paths reassure you in their eerie rhythms, that you are indeed where you need to be. Your home. Your own dimension.

Will you fight to protect it?

REWARDS