TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2022 0:06:24 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]
[attr="class","izrigidw"]

Izzy sits up straight and takes three deep breaths, in and out. His whole lungs fill, slowly and deeply; and after those three he consciously breathes for another couple of minutes. He gently coughs, lets out some short, careful breaths, and then continues to breathe deeply for another two minutes. Afterwards, he groans and sinks back down into the couch.[break][break]

Good exercises for broken ribs, yeah right. If anything, this shit hurt more now than it had when he'd first been smacked into that tree. But he kept his exercises going, as he had been told to, every two hours or so. The last thing he wanted was to make the fracture worse or end up collapsing a lung from fucking around too much.[break][break]

Myszko snapped once at his ankle then slithered around a couple stacked, empty ramen cups by the couch. Izzy didn't want to think about them - the apartment was usually unorganised, but in the weeks since he'd had the incident everything had piled up more and more, and he just really didn't want to clean right now.[break][break]

He stands with a whine and goes to the kitchenette part of his box apartment to get a drink. There's no clean glasses in the cupboard, and he groans, instead opting to pick one of the least dirty-looking ones from the sink. Standing for long periods of time sucked, so he hadn't been able to get too many dishes done. He fills his glass and returns to the couch-nest of a couple pillows and an old, moth-bitten blanket that he's lived in for the past week.[break][break]

Between broken ribs and feeling more alone than usual, the usually small, dirty apartment felt even smaller, even dirtier. He sighed and sipped at his drink, scrolling absentmindedly at his phone. The fuck else was there to do?

[attr="class","izrigidtag"]

[attr="class","izrigidnotes"]

notes.

mission - spring cleaning

[attr="class","izrigidpokes"]

[newclass=.izrigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid b] color: #a9cacf; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #a9cacf; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #a9cacf; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid i] color: #9c9c9c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #a9cacf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a9cacf; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #a9cacf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #a9cacf; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidpokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2022 0:18:43 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
It had been a few weeks since the hullabaloo with the ARCANINE. Time had flown by, as it usually did given Barnaby's busy schedule. It seemed like mere moments had passed since Izzy's injury, since their heated moment on the couch... or perhaps it felt so fresh because the memory had been running on a loop inside his mind.

The smaller man's parting words had also stuck with him, nagging at his curiosity.

"I owe you. Come round for, uh... food or something."

Eventually Barnaby felt compelled enough to make good on what Izzy owed him. He was acutely interested in finding out what that something was...

A quick rapping at his door would alert of an unexpected visitor. Given the sketchiness of the neighborhood - ROCKET seriously needed to pay their grunts better - Barnaby didn't want to freak his partner out, so he accompanied his knocking with a little reassurance.

"Izzy? It's me, Bee. Just coming over to check on you."

More playfully he added, "Open up! I have treats!"
close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2022 1:30:48 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]

It was good that Barnaby had said something, or Izzy might have freaked out that some weirdo was trying to get in.[break][break]

Instead, he was freaking out that Barnaby was trying to get in.[break][break]

"Oh, fuck, Mysz - get rid of some of those fuckin... ramen. And the empty bottles!"[break][break]

Dutifully (for once), the little lizard scurries off, plucking up an empty noodle cup or plastic bottle in his mouth, depositing it in an equally-messy pile in the kitchenette, and running back to pick up another. As he did so, Izzy hobbled to the door with a little "Coming--"[break][break]

He opens the door and looks up at the fellow rocket grunt himself - Bee. Stood there like he always is, looking so confident, smiley and handsome. What was that last thing? Izzy shook his head for a millisecond to try and knock stupid thoughts out of his brain, and stood strong in the doorway.[break][break]

"Oh... right, you... brought food? That's nice. Uh- how's it going? It's..." The worry dissipates and for that moment, he lets himself half-smile. "It's nice to s--"[break][break]

Crash![break][break]

If he hadn't been used to Myszko knocking shit over by now, Izzy might have turned around and gasped, but instead the smile faded and he stared dead-ahead with a look that screamed I'm actually going to strangle that lizard.[break][break]

He steps back, offering a little "Come in, sorry about all the mess..." before turning to the kitchenette and sighing at two smashed plates on the floor, from a pile of dirty dishes by the side of the sink. He winces and bends down awkwardly to pick up the larger pieces.

notes.

[newclass=.izrigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid b] color: #a9cacf; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #a9cacf; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #a9cacf; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #a9cacf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a9cacf; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #a9cacf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #a9cacf; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 3:03:27 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Ah, the thinness of cheap, rundown walls. As he stood outside the door Barnaby could hear all - and my, what entertainment proved to be. His panic and frantic orders brought an amused smile to Barnaby's face.

This smile was on full display as Izzy opened his front door. "Bonjour, mon chou! I did bring a little treat. Chocolate éclairs!" The paper bag he was holding was lifted up as if on show. "How are you—"

He's cut off by a loud CRASH somewhere behind where his injured partner is standing. A few silent, awkward moments pass. But Izzy plays it cool and simply welcomes Barnaby in without acknowledging the disturbance.

Barnaby's smile had barely faltered up until now - but it wilted as soon as he entered into the flat. Trash, clutter, dirt, filth - it was everywhere.

"Izzy... ahem, not to offend, but... is your apartment always kept in this state?" Barnaby gestured to basically the entire space. There were few spaces without refuse or litter.

close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2022 1:31:11 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]

If Izzy knew what mon chou meant, he might have taken Barnaby's eclairs and then shooed him out of the apartment with flushed cheeks, but luckily, he didn't - and so Bee was allowed to stay. For now.[break][break]

Izzy finishes cleaning up the smashed plates and stands back up with a groan and heads back over to Bee's side, looking back up at him and noticing his smile having faded. He follows the taller man's gaze around his flat and feels an uncomfortable hotness building in his gut - it really does look like shit in here.[break][break]

"I... It's... well... I don't get a lot of time out of Rocket stuff, and I don't like to throw stuff out in case I need it later and can't afford it, and... uh..." He clears his throat awkwardly as Myszko, across the room, licks the remains of something out of the bottom of a cereal bowl.[break][break]

"...It's usually not this bad, but..."[break][break]

Izzy feels so embarrassed at being seen like this, and the shame only strikes hotter when he remembers how Barnaby's place looked - beautiful, spick and span, delicately furnished like it was designed to be shown off. Not some squatter's place like this.[break][break]

"Yeah. No, you're right, it's... pretty shitty, huh? I keep meaning to tidy but I just... I get busy, and stuff. Sorry, you don't have to stay."[break][break]

He looks up at his fellow grunt once more, an apology in his eyes. Barnaby surely wouldn't want much to do with him after this, right?

notes.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 23:58:50 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
To say Barnaby was a bit of a neat freak would be an understatement. However, it wasn't an impulse borne out of hygienic concern or societal pressure. It was about control. Control over his environment, over himself. He craved it.

This desire for control manifested in other ways, too.

"What? I'm not leaving. Don't be ridiculous. I just got here." He gave Izzy a look that clearly said, 'bitch just try to throw me out of this apartment', before striding over and placing the paper bag on the kitchen counter.

By some miracle there was a clean napkin nearby, which Barnaby used to pluck an éclair from the bag. Then, without hesitation and perhaps with a little too much confidence, he grabbed Izzy's hand and walked him to the couch.

"Sit. Eat." He began, giving the napkin-wrapped sweet to the grunt. "Rest while I take care of this mess."

He turned, appraising the space yet again. "Where are the cleaning supplies? Under the kitchen sink?"

close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 19:33:15 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]

Izzy craved control too, insomuch as he craved being controlled - perhaps it was the reason that, despite his guilt, he stuck with Rocket for so long and past so many of his moral boundaries. He needed someone to tell him what to do, where to go, and when. It gave him moments of release. When left alone to his own devices, things piled up, he couldn't think of what else to do with himself.[break][break]

The fact that Bee had so forcefully and calmly let him know that he wasn't going anywhere, despite the stress it caused, let slip a tiny sigh of relief from Izzy's lips. His hand is taken as Bee guides him to the couch to sit down. As he takes the éclair, he can't help but smile just a tiny bit.[break][break]

"I..." He begins to complain, but lets go with a simple "...okay, thanks. But I can help when I'm done eating"[break][break]

He takes a bite and Myszko scrabbles up the couch to rest his head on Izzy's lap. As Bee goes back over the space, the subconscious in the back of Izzy's mind thinks of the last time he was sitting on a couch next to Barnaby. His head swirls for a second. I'll stop teasing then.[break][break]

Izzy physically startles when Bee speaks again, pulled back from getting lost in not-so-distant memories.[break][break]

"Wh-- huh?-- cleaning supplies? Uh... I got like, a cloth under the sink, and I usually just kinda... get it wet. Got a little bit of bleach under there too but last time I used that I nearly gassed myself" Was there more shit that Izzy needed? What kind of other cleaning stuff was there?[break][break]

"...You don't have to do all this, y'know, Bee"

notes.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 18:01:11 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Oooh the restraint that Barnaby had to muster to not spew judgmental criticisms at Izzy. A cloth and a little bit of bleach was all he had? Who raised this man?

And then Barnaby remembered that Izzy probably didn't have the best home life growing up. He'd already admitted that he didn't really have friends - a concerning issue that likely stemmed from other traumas. So, he simply sighed and relented. For now.

He was trying to be nice today, after all. Hence the impromptu visit and the homemade éclairs.

"I know I don't have to. But I want to." He glanced down, looking for eye contact. "We've got to look out for each other, ya know? No point in struggling alone if you don't have to."

Barnaby didn't linger after speaking his part. He immediately began walking toward the kitchen and amassing the few "cleaning supplies" on the counter. It was a meager haul consisting of a couple of rags, some plastic trash bags, and a mostly-empty jug of bleach. The chemical was strong, but after being diluted with water it was usable for cleaning. Time to get to work.

To help in this monumental effort he released two of his Pokémon, one of which Izzy might recognize. A KIRLIA and a RALTS appeared in the center of the room, ready for instruction.

He handed the KIRLIA one of the trash bags. "You two start picking up the garbage, please." Their psychic powers would come in handy and enable this job to go by fairly quickly.

He, on the other hand, started in with the bleach - swiping down every surface in Izzy's filthy kitchen.

close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 18:30:07 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]

To say Izzy had not the best home life would be an understatement by miles, but it did have one positive in that it meant that, to Izzy, Barnaby's help was a truly heart-warming thing. To not have experienced genuine assistance like this from people who are supposed to look after you, to not be taught such basic lessons in life... it only made things all the more touching when someone like Barnaby actually did step in.[break][break]

Sure, Izzy didn't doubt that he was judging him, and it made his skin crawl with anxiety at the idea that Bee might think he was disgusting and stupid and uneducated. But whatever he thought, he was still staying, helping, and saying kind things. It was unfamiliar and confusing, but Izzy liked it.[break][break]

As Bee looks down searching for eye contact, Izzy returns it swiftly, blue eyes meeting blue.[break][break]

"...Yeah. Yeah, you're right."[break][break]

He stays quiet for a little while and finishes his éclair as both he and Myszko watch the two psychic types (and Bee) help tidy the apartment.[break][break]

"Same goes for you, Bee." He speaks up again, scritching the scales on the back of Myszko's neck. "If you... uh... if you need anything. I mean, we don't live too far away. F-from eachother, y'know? If you need anything I can help with, then, ah... I'm around."[break][break]

Despite Bee's previous request to rest while he works, Izzy stands up anyways. He may be learning to let people in, but he's certainly not going to sit around and let Barnaby do all the work, even with broken ribs. He walks to the Kirlia and the Ralts, holding the trash bag open for them so they can more quickly psychic the shit in his apartment into it.

notes.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2022 2:03:09 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
You know what made Barnaby's skin crawl? All the caked on grime and grit in the grout lines of this godforsaken kitchen. Black gunk gave way to a semi-clean gray as he scrubbed the counter, the backsplash, the stovetop, the refrigerator.

Izzy's affirmation pulled him away from his frenzy for a moment, though.

"I usually am." Right. He countered, smirking. Barnaby's disgust had subsided enough for him to tease a little bit, at least.

Soon enough he was back to it, wiping down the cabinets, the sink, hell - even the trashcan in the corner. Especially the stained, stinky trashcan. But again, Izzy's soft voice goaded his attention to the living room.

Barnaby took a moment to respond, processing the other man's offer. It was open-ended enough to spark wild ideas in his head. He smiled; a wicked, devious thing.

Setting the rag down, Barnaby walked to where Izzy was holding the trash bag. He didn't bother keeping a personable distance between them anymore, not after their encounter on the couch a few weeks ago.

He was close, perhaps even in Izzy's bubble. Actually, almost certainly in Izzy's bubble considering the guy acted like he usually hated everyone around him.

"There is something I was hoping you'd help with, actually..."

close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 21:12:02 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]

At Barnaby's counter, Izzy rolls his eyes so hard it's practically audible. It was annoying and stupid, and just such a Barnaby thing to say. In reaction, he grumbles "I thought you said you'd stop teasing me", then looks down quickly to avoid any cheek reddening, his mind threatening to remember too much else of that night in Barnaby's apartment.[break][break]

The psychic types diligently bag up most of the rest of the garbage they see, and the place - slowly, surely - starts to look cleaner. Between the mess being put away and the surfaces being wiped down, it was looking better in here than it had in quite some time. It pulled a little smile across Izzy's face, too distracted to realise that Barnaby was, behind him, becoming evil.[break][break]

He turns at the feeling of another's presence only to find himself close enough to Barnaby to reach out and touch him, which was saying something for someone like Izzy, who preferred zero physical contact and a mile-wide bubble of personal space at all times. He looks up at him, frowning, and trying hard to fight off the heat that came with Barnaby's question.[break][break]

"Yeah? What?" It sounds so stroppy, a teenager being told off in school. Izzy was, in reality, terrified of coming across as too eager - it was way easier to end up getting hurt by the guy you think about kissing all the time if you actually acted like you thought about kissing him all the time. "I mean... uh- what? What's up?"

notes.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 19:03:48 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby, stop teasing? The apocalypse would come first before he ended something that gave him so much pleasure. Never mind that there was a literal meteor on a crash-course for Earth. We don't talk about that.

There was a palpable shift in the atmosphere of the room. From friendly cleaning to something more, the ROCKET made his intentions clear as he lifted a hand to grasp Izzy's chin.

Tipping the smaller man's head up so that their blue eyes could meet, Barnaby's devious smile remained even as Izzy tried to put on a tough front.

"I want to taste these lips again." A thumb lightly grazed the rim of Izzy's mouth. "You've made me wait long enough."

Barnaby's free hand reached out to caress his partner's side, where his ribs had been fractured the worst.

close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 20:52:30 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]

The air changes slightly, but enough to be noticeable almost immediately. A joke - 'stop teasing' - now hung in the air so heavy you could have reached out and grabbed it, much like Bee did now to Izzy's chin. He can't look away even if he'd wanted to, and he swallows hard as he's forced to look up at the taller man. That uncomfortably familiar beet-red covers Izzy's cheeks.[break][break]

"Bee, don't--" He forces out, quiet as a mouse. He doubted Barnaby even heard him, or if he had, he didn't pay attention.[break][break]

That smirk. Ugh. It drew Izzy back to a time long ago when his mother would talk about things like religion, things that Izzy never cared about and never listened to consciously. She would speak of the darkest temptations, how they came dressed in gold and silks and beautiful smiles. Izzy could feel himself drawn in by that damn smile. He breathes a shaky breath out as Bee's thumb traces his lips.[break][break]

He wants to taste me. I made him wait... It echoes around in his head white-hot like a gunshot, a heavy ball that rests in his stomach and below, distracting pressure that causes his hands to tremble a little. Barnaby's hand finds it's way to his side, a gentle caress, but also dangerously ungentle.[break][break]

"Bee that's-- you shouldn't..." He tries to shake his head but can't. "I..." He licks his dry lips, heart beating hard in his chest, eyes focused on anything he could see other than Bee's face. A moment goes past.[break][break]

"I kept... thinking about it..." Izzy says quietly, looking back up to meet Bee's gaze. "D-don't... make me ask for it" He cringes a little at just the idea, but it also serves only to make his body feel warmer, get more exhilarated, and think deeper about Barnaby's touch on his skin.[break][break]

His hand finds Barnaby's side, mirroring the taller man's pose, but his touch isn't delicate or teasing. It's a desperate grip, paired with begging eyes that say so many things that Izzy didn't have the nerve to verbalise himself.[break][break]

I need it. Please.

notes.

mission - GAY CYBER GAY CYBER

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 21:30:58 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
His smirk only widened as Izzy so easily gave in, the satisfying blush on his cheeks appearing, just as Barnaby had hoped. It amused him, watching these visceral reactions. This was all a game to him, after all. A fun distraction amongst friends.

"Bee that's-- you shouldn't..."

"Why not?" He breathed, leaning down to brush his lips against the other man's. Not quite a kiss, but a definite tease.

"Don't act like you haven't wanted this too, Izzy." Lips traced down his partner's jawline and toward his neck, leaving soft kisses in their wake.

"I kept... thinking about it..."

Barnaby paused, his smirk evolving into a devilish smile. He lifted his mouth to Izzy's ear, whispering, "Hmm? Thinking about it?"

Suddenly, an arm wrapped around Izzy's waist, roughly pulling him close. Their bodies met, with only fabric between them, and even then the smaller man couldn't hide his arousal.

"Tell me." Barnaby ordered, his tone forceful, deliberate, expectant of obedience.

"What kind of naughty thoughts have been swirling around in this adorable head of yours?"

close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 0:24:40 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]

As Bee's lips trail a string of kisses across Izzy's jawline and across his neck, his fists ball, fingernails digging into his palm hard enough to try and fight off the stupid feelings he can't help but feel.[break][break]

His fellow grunt chides him, cooing like a lover in his ear, teasing him so cruelly that it becomes sweet like honey. He melts at the touch, and a frustrated whine slips from his lips. It was true, he had kept thinking about it. Constantly, like one of those things that's present so often you learn to shut it out as part of natural life, like breathing, or blinking.[break][break]

Glimpses of shirts stretched up to reveal a toned tummy in the changing rooms at the gym, the way Mars had lifted him onto the back of his horse with ridiculous ease. Izzy had come to terms with the fact that he was doomed to forever obsess over all of this dirtiness and never be able to act on it - he wasn't loveable in that way.[break][break]

Yet here was Barnaby, allowing him to act on it. Ordering him to, in fact. Had he not pulled Izzy so close and held him so tight, his legs might have given way in the heat of all that was happening. Barnaby expected obedience, and Izzy was all-too eager to obey.[break][break]

"...I... thought about... us." He squeaks out, like choking on the memories and dreams that always crept back into his head. "When we k.... kissed. On your couch. And you, uh... I could feel you, eh... y'know. Fucking hell, Bee-- can't you just..." He frowns, caught up in all this play only to get too frustrated and want to get right to business. One could only worry so much until you wanted the stress over, and fast.[break][break]

So he clears his throat, brow furrowed, and stares deep at Bee's eyes.[break][break]

"Kiss me."[break][break]

Said fast as lightning, in a rush just to get it out. Any longer and he would've swallowed it back down again, but it was short and sweet enough to spit the words at Barnaby's feet and wait to see if he'd pick them up, or continue to leave them hanging. The wait was unbearable, but delicious.

notes.