Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 2:33:40 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
God, why was it so thrilling to agitate Izzy so? His every blush, every shifty-eyed stutter, every hesitant submission all served to excite Barnaby more. It was intoxicating.

But they could only play around their true intentions for so long.

While ever a tease, Barnaby wasn't one to back down when asked to cross that blurry platonic line. At Izzy's demand, he delivered with ravenous vigor.

Their second kiss, much like their first, was anything but shy. It was hungry, primal, needy - as if they'd both been starved for touch for far too long.

With the arm that was already wrapped around Izzy, Barnaby lifted the smaller man off of his feet. Lips still hottly engaged, he walked them over to the couch and allowed their bodies to tumble into the lumpy cushions.

Poised above the grunt, Barnaby breathed between kisses, "Izzy..."

At the same time, a hand slid down the other man's side and fingers traced along the rim of his pants. Then, a little lower, rubbing over bulging fabric.

close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 16:02:14 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]
[attr="class","izrigidw"]

Izzy was starved for touch. Between having never dated, and barely even being hugged by his family so much as touched by anyone else, Izzy craved this kind of thing like a plant reached it's leaves ever skywards in search of the sun. He derived some kind of self-worth from the concept of being touched, and it's lack meant a lack of confidence. A therapist would really have a field day with him.[break][break]

In the meanwhile, his mind is too full up with thoughts of Bee's hands and lips to think too much about anything else. Izzy's scooped up like he's feather-light, and carried swiftly to the couch, where he's then put down and leant over as the kisses only continue, ever-falling like a waterfall across his lips, his jaw, his neck. The attention leaves him love-drunk, so caught up in the moment that he forgets to be anxious, even.[break][break]

With Barnaby's weight hovering over him, he moans into the kisses and doesn't care enough to get embarrassed at the sound. It's like bliss, almost, where he can't feel that everlasting shame and anxiety that he always sticks with.[break][break]

Briefly.[break][break]

As Barnaby's hands travel southward and he feels them warm against his own warmth, he freezes up. Izzy tenses, his grip on Bee getting a little tighter, and a different noise escapes his mouth now. Not a moan, whine or a plead like previously, but more of a shocked squeak.[break][break]

"B-Bee, sorry, I... s-sorry-" He apologises profusely, pushing some hair out of his face and revealing cheeks as red as sunset. "You... uh... you just, um... touched..."[break][break]

He didn't doubt that Bee was well aware of what he'd just touched- but Izzy's panic had overshadowed momentarily his want. This is what people did at this point, when they'd kissed this much and this hungrily. It was a natural next step... so why did he have to be so damn nervous?

[attr="class","izrigidtag"]

[attr="class","izrigidnotes"]

notes.

mission - spring cleaning

[attr="class","izrigidpokes"]

[newclass=.izrigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid b] color: #a9cacf; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #a9cacf; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #a9cacf; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #a9cacf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a9cacf; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #a9cacf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #a9cacf; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidpokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 3:28:14 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby could feel a need well up inside of him as Izzy moaned in his ear, returned his kisses, reciprocated his affections. He would never express it aloud, but he'd thought of this moment countless times as well.

His body ached to feel Izzy in a way they'd yet to experience together. Barnaby thought his partner felt the same way, too, until he spoke up. Again, that stuttered hesitation.

But his body betrayed what he truly desired.

"I haven't touched anything yet."

A finger slid behind the waistband of the smaller man's sweatpants, pulling the elastic out and down. Where once there was only fabric, now something else had sprung up to take its place: a visual reminder of Izzy's arousal.

"Do you want me to?" A whispered question, hot on Izzy's neck.

close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 15:37:48 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]

How had it become this?! Bee was here to help him tidy up, he'd brought eclairs, scrubbed his kitchen. Now they were tumbled and merged on the couch, and here was Bee pulling down his sweatpants and making Izzy so revealed in front of him, like he'd never been in front of someone else before. To have so little covering him up made him feel vulnerable, but it was a good kind of vulnerable.[break][break]

"Fuck..." He breathes out, looking down and then forcing himself to look away fast - he couldn't keep his gaze on Barnaby's hand so close to... him. Not without melting even further. Everything ached with need, and when Bee asked if he wanted him to, Izzy nearly shouted out YES before even having a chance to think.[break][break]

But he bit his tongue, and gave himself that tiny millisecond to think. Tiny, briefest of milliseconds that felt like hours as he remained wrapped in Bee's embrace, with everything pulled up or pulled down to leave him so open and so visibly needing.[break][break]

"I... A-Arceus, Bee, I..." He looks up at the taller man through his lashes, cheeks so delightfully pink. Would it be so wrong to say yes? To let him do whatever he wants? Touch him, hold him, take complete control over him? Wouldn't it be nice to just... give in? As he lays there and breathes deeply, he almost does, but there's that nagging feeling too. Bee should know, however embarrassing it is. A frustrated whine slips out of his lips, much lewder sounding than his usual grumbles.[break][break]

"I... I just..." He sighs, and looks deep into Bee's eyes. Anxiety be damned, he would make eye contact for this, if he was so willing to give himself up in this way. "I've never... I haven't... ah..." He swallows the lump in his throat hard. "I've never done that. O-or... or... anything, really. At-- uh, at all..."[break][break]

"Sorry if that's... stupid"

notes.

mission - spring cleaning

[newclass=.izrigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid b] color: #a9cacf; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #a9cacf; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #a9cacf; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #a9cacf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a9cacf; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #a9cacf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #a9cacf; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2022 8:11:10 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Izzy's reaction was just as expected: deliciously shy yet obviously yearning. His blushing cheeks, those lustful eyes, the way his body quivered underneath him. It all pointed in one direction. As Barnaby was preparing for his partner's inevitable consent, however, a metaphorical wrench was thrown into his plans.

"Anything? Nothing at all?" He asked, dubious, while taking a few moments to process the information that was being relayed to him.

Virgin. Izzy was a virgin.

Barnaby's initial gut feeling was to back off, to not get entangled in the mess that was sure to come following anything sexual with someone who had never done anything before.

Gaahh! But the way Izzy looked up at him with those longing, doe eyes, his obvious arousal, just the thought of something more... yeah, fuck it. Barnaby was a man of little willpower to begin with, and there was no way he could resist this.

Consequences be damned.

"It's not stupid, Izzy. Everyone has to start somewhere." He said softly, smiling in a way that he hoped was reassuring. "Thank you for telling me. Now I know to take things... slower."

Then, Barnaby shifted his posture, removing himself from atop Izzy and pulling back, lower, so that his mouth was placed in an optimal position.

Gently, he kissed Izzy where he was most vulnerable.

"Do you still want me to?"

close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2022 11:50:39 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]

Everything was happening so much, and so very all of the time. It was overwhelming, but not quite in the way that a panic attack was - in fact, it almost felt nice to be this overwhelmed, to tap out, to let someone else take control. Izzy not having to think about anything beyond how nice this all felt was a relief, in a way, though he was subconsciously aware that this would only lead to more confusion in the coming days.[break][break]

Confusion like, was he really gonna be okay with this? The act itself was fine - daunting, nerve-wracking, exciting, but fine. He wasn't quite ready to go all the way anyway, but there was still undoubtedly something that was going to occur. Izzy wanted it badly, especially from Bee, but... what if he ended up liking him? It would be all-too vulnerable, all-too embarrassing. And also makes things difficult when Izzy's whole mantra is avoiding connection with fellow rockets.[break][break]

Though, he was already pretty damn connected to him right now...[break][break]

"R-right... Why's it when you say slower it sounds like you're still teasing me...?" He laughs nervously, just a little, then swallows hard as Bee rearranges, and places one hand over his own mouth in anticipation of anymore stupid noises he may make. Okay. So this was really happening. There's a kiss, and, uh, yeah, this is really happening.[break][break]

It takes a little moment for Izzy to work up a response, not that Barnaby really needed one at this point - Izzy was practically melting into his touch. A low whine reveals itself as all inhibitions fade, and Izzy gives in.[break][break]

"Please."[break][break]

----------------------------------[break][break]

It passes all too quickly, and painfully slowly - caught up in feelings, Izzy doesn't have too much time to overthink when he's being spoilt and kissed and touched in this hungry, sweet way. Things swap, at Izzy's insistence - he wants to try. No good at it, he'll laugh at you, you won't even be able to make him... you know.[break][break]

But worries are only so far, and Bee is - despite the teasing - kind. And true to his word, more importantly, things are kept slow and manageable. No matter how much Izzy wants to (in the moment) give in fully, he knows he's not ready for that yet, and it's a little scary, and Bee doesn't push or pressure. Despite the anxiety that nibbles at the back of his throat... it's nice. Intense, too - deeply intense, but nice.[break][break]

When everything's done, he falls back onto the couch, almost entirely unaware of the dull ache from his ribs. He breathes out slowly, a little shaky after everything, and lays exhausted for a moment.[break][break]

"...Fucking hell"[break][break]

Izzy faces up, drunk without alcohol, and watches the ceiling swirl. So much to think about, but despite it he smiles. "...That was kinda, eh... y'know. It was... fun" He sits up to look at Bee, and the smile lingers, spreading further across his flushed cheeks. "...Thanks, Bee. Not for that, ahaha... o-or, well I mean, yeah, but also just... coming 'round in general."

notes.

mission - gay cyber

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 4:54:30 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
In this moment, where all pretense faded away, Barnaby took Izzy in with all the care and consideration in the world. For now, Izzy's pleasure was all that mattered. His satisfaction was paramount in Barnaby's mind - even more so, considering this was the grunt's first experience.

It was one Barnaby wanted to make memorable.

He took his time, chasing the high that every little moan and gasp of pleasure elicited. Every fine detail was observed, every change in body language, every clench and twitch and shudder.

Unsurprisingly, Izzy didn't last long.

Afterwards, there was a switching of roles which Barnaby gladly accepted, unbuttoning his pants and reclining back into the couch while Izzy fell to his knees. What followed was enjoyable but unskilled, as expected, although Barnaby was sure to communicate when needed.

"A little less teeth, Izzy..." He breathed, his voice an encouraging moan. "Open your throat more..."

It was all-consuming, this desire for connection. For affection. For attention. This is what he'd been chasing since adolescence.

Fleeting hints of ecstasy.

They fell into the cushions together, satisfied and relaxed. "It was." Fun, that is. The climax to months of teasing and flirting.

Barnaby's eyes slid over to the smaller man beside him, meeting his gaze with a pleased smile and a contented sigh. A hand found it's way to Izzy's flushed cheek and stroked the tender skin there. "Of course. We have to look out for each other, remember?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
touching base [M]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 4:40:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: