4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
FLORGES SWARM (AFFECTION'S CONFECTIONS)
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 5:32:21 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

L’enfer, c’est les autres.

Or, in other words: hell is other people. This is a phrase Remiel has come to understand more and more as chaotic days at the embassy continue to siege him. Today, like a handful of other days in the past, he's left the office behind to catch some fresh air in VERDANTURF.

As fate would have it, he would come across this congregation of FLORGES upon one of their fields. With Valentine's Day on the horizon, and a certain someone ( ) on his mind, the ambassador scopes out a nice bouquet of hair before pulling out a luxury ball from his pack and casting it.

18m8pefy

FLORGES SWARM + EARL GREY

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 7:40:31 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Des yeux qui font baisser les miens[break]
Un rire qui se perd sur sa bouche[break]
Voilà le portrait sans retouches[break]
De l'homme auquel j'appartiens[break][break]
Quand il me prend dans ses bras[break]
Il me parle tout bas[break]
Je vois la vie en rose
[break][break]
Indeed, Luka seems to be seeing everything through rose-colored glasses these days. Girls are even lovelier when they're in— when they like someone a whole lot, after all.[break][break]
And enamored minds think alike. While traipsing through Verdanturf one afternoon, Luka can't help but think of Valentine's and chocolates and flowers as Flabebe and Florge swarm about. Perhaps she should try to communicate her feelings through sweet blooms as well? Will understand them if she does? Pink carnations, lily-white daisies, deep red roses...surely that will be enough for him to get the hint.[break][break]

MkTNnYaA

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,479 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 16:34:42 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

Paxton chased after his kitten, scooping up the Meowth before it got too close to disturbing the Florges. "Ollie please...have some sense of self preservation, ma cher." He said, the blonde taking on an uncharacteristic french accent. Perhaps a an effect of the Florhes swarm? Perhaps just Kim's cop out to meet the prompt. Who knows, really in Hoenn. Just hisbluck to finslly make it to Verdanturf, and parts of it were crowded from the swarm. At least, the Florges were pretty to watch. Maybe he should let out his own to mingle. Holding Ollie in one arm, he tossed out his pokeball letting out the blue Florges. "Have at it Monsieur Pepe." He joked, receiving a swift glare from the fairy type before he floated away.

fdmuNila

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 5:41:30 GMT
shiv Avatar

THE SWARM HAS FLED

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE

SWARM WINNERS will have their rewards distributed soon! Stay tuned for the follow-up post and/or the announcement. Thank you for participating!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 6:19:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#89a43f[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
THE FLORGES

has fled!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

THE FLOWERS OF VERDANTURF ARE TENDED TO. As if Floaroma had been dimensionally imposed upon this locale, a kaleidoscope of colourful plants dot the fresh greens of this cozy, comforting town. Several trainers are lucky enough to have caught a rare Florges or Flabebe. They must be careful not to trample on the new flowers when they retrieve their pokeballs.[break][break]

[break][break]

THE WINNERS:[break][break]
[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
female - symbiosis[break]
moonblast / misty terrain / petal blizzard / flower shield / protect / camouflage
[break][break]

[break]
female - flower veil[break]
wish / moonblast / grassy terrain / aromatherapy / dazzling gleam / psychic
[break][break]

[break]
female - flower veil[break]
solar beam / fairy wind / razor leaf / lucky chant / toxic / captivate
[break][break]