awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
hear the wolves howl honey [m]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2022 17:55:40 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer was called in for, essentially, pest control. But, not only was this a mission to control the MIGHTYENA population in Oldale. No, Rocket took an interest in the growing population for smuggling and shipping for profit.

Of course, that would only benefit her and the liaison in the long run. Therefore, she found herself compliant with participating.

That didn't mean she was going to play nice with her partner, though.

Donned in tight, leather pants and a scarlet blouse, Summer Prescott clicked, clicked her way into Oldale, her path glowing blue by the flames of her EMBOAR. Black stiletto heels carried her forward as she looked around, an unamused and expressionless look on her face.

"No sign of the problem yet. Loki, be a darling and start tracking them down."

Her appropriately named THIEVUL made an excited noise, scurrying off into the bushes to see if she could find something of interest. Summer was left with the EMBOAR and her ABSOL at her side. When she noticed Freya turn her head, she looked over her shoulder, seeing a blonde figure appear.

"Huh. My help finally decided to arrive."
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2022 19:18:30 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

would remain as sweet and thorned

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

+Outfit[break]

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]The Hounds of Oldale

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]

Elisabeth had, in fact, arrived early. Dressed in a sleek, simple ensemble, her hooded black trenchcoat covered much of her appearance from view as she walked the streets of Oldale in quiet traveling boots. The distant snarls of Mightyena murmured around the slight woman, drawing her hands to her Pokeball to summon her regal Tsareena, Narcissa, by her side. New partner or no, this would be a straightforward mission. [break][break]

Or at least, it should have been.[break][break]

Click, clack, click, clack. An inferno of blue flames lashed out from a nearby corner, heralding the arrival of a self-assured woman -- -- outlined in the fiery figure of her Emboar. Everything in the trainer's bearing spoke of someone accustomed to the world meeting her every whim, but it was not this strange woman that had transfixed Elisabeth's gaze.[break][break]

It was the eyes of her Emboar.[break][break]

Immediately, Elisabeth threw herself against a wall out of sight, the brief glimpse of the Emboar's eyes causing her heartrate to rapidly increase as her throat locked and vision blurred. Intellectually, she knew -- of course she knew -- that this Pokemon and her late husband's Emboar were not the same. That the hateful creature that had prowled the halls of her home and kept an eye on her every step was dead and buried with his master, and this one shared no kinship with it.[break][break]

Focus yourself, Elisabeth. Breathe. You have faced worse than this and survived.[break][break]

The faint scent of Narcissa's Aromatherapy drew Elisabeth back from the brink of panic, her anxiety beginning to ebb and fade as the elegant Grass-type indicated for her to raise herself up from the ground. An inhale, then an exhale. At last a thin, practised smile.[break][break]

This was a mission, no different than any other.[break][break]

"Forgive my delay," Elisabeth said as she emerged from the alleyway, carefully keeping her gaze upon the trainer and not her Emboar as she and her Tsareena approached. A gloved hand was offered in greeting. "You must be Ms. Prescott. Elisabeth at your service."

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

even in the ruins, flowers blossom and flourish

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#8fce00;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2022 22:17:15 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer turned her figure toward the woman who approached, who she soon confirmed was her partner. Her hands were placed on her hips, one jutted to the side, as she approached, a look of impatience and annoyance on her face.

As Elisabeth's hand was extended toward her, she looked at it was disinterested before giving it a half-hearted shake.

"I know you. You were in the exams. I saw you," she said simply, vaguely.

Surtur grunted beside her, looking off to the side as though he heard something. Freya, too, turned her head, tilting it. Out from the brush came Loki, leaves sticking to her russet fur.

"Did you find them?"

The THIEVUL chirped before wagging her tail, heading in a direction that would be easier for them to follow than through bushes and brush.

"Our hunt begins. Keep up."
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2022 23:25:16 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

+Outfit[break]

[break]
[break]

The way that shook Elisabeth's hand was with the limp, casual disinterest of a parading queen half-heartedly waving at the rabble. In a strange, almost funny way, this in itself was a compliment -- the blonde suspected Summer was not a woman who often felt compelled to perform niceties.[break][break]

"I know you. You were in the exams. I saw you."[break][break]

A vague statement that could mean anything. "Oh?" Elisabeth echoed as blandly, waiting for an elaboration that seemed unlikely to come. She had suspected many watched them from the observation deck, but receiving confirmation of that was interesting.[break][break]

Elisabeth's actions in preparation for that first round -- defending , aligning herself with the worse-for-wear -- were all things that could be taken poorly enough in the eyes of most Rockets.[break][break]

"I hope you found it entertaining." Elisabeth's comment was intended to be sincere, but came out slightly snide despite herself. Her feelings on being a spectacle for the Rocket administration were mixed, to put it mildly.[break][break]

Mercifully, thankfully, the Thievel returned with a direction to travel before Elisabeth was forced to make more small talk.[break][break]

"Our hunt begins. Keep up."[break][break]

"Gladly," Elisabeth answered as brusquely, and followed in the shadow of her flames, her Tsareena following close behind. For a moment, her eyes dared to steal a glance of the Emboar ahead of her before dutifully returning to Summer's silhouette instead.[break][break]

I know you. Elisabeth almost voiced the same reply, but thought better of it. Hadn't the Prescotts purchased some of her late husband's technology business? Security and asset management had so many uses. Who had she met with, exactly, when selling those parts of that accursed company? It hadn't been Summer.[break][break]

But Elisabeth had heard of her, enough to know that she was difficult to impress, and harder to work for. Women tended to get those reputations, she noticed. Men like her late husband were not 'Difficult,' they were 'Demanding.' There was a certain admiration to be had for women who didn't care about the distinction.[break][break]

"Ah." The single syllable escaped Elisabeth's lips as a sea of red eyes glittered in the darkness before them. The Mightyena pack. Another two Pokeballs found themselves in her hands, tossed to reveal a Florges and an Aromatisse. "Let's hunt, then," she said, the faintest hint of mischief in her tone.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 1:06:03 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer couldn't help the amused sniff through her nose as she exhaled when Elisabeth commented about the exams. Did she enjoy herself?

Thinking back to that day, she could barely remember a thing. In truth, had to recount many of the details the following day to her, given how intoxicated she had been. So, one could say that Summer Prescott did enjoy herself at the exams.

"I suppose I did."

Summer led the way, not bothering to turn to see if Elisabeth was keeping up with her pace. While she wore heels, she walked quickly, as though she was ready to get the job done as soon as possible. She was a busy woman, and this was merely another distraction in her busy schedule.

She heard a noise from her companion, turning to glance at her before looking to the shadows. There, they eyes gleamed back at her, and low growls could be heard from where they hid.

"Well done, Loki," Summer praised, promising a reward to her Pokemon once they left for home.

Elisabeth's voice hinted at mischief, something Summer took note of. She raised a brow at her, giving a look before turning back to problem at hand.

"Don't get too excited, now. We do need to bring them back to Rocket relatively unharmed."

Unfortunately for Summer, that meant Surtur was out of the question. He was strictly used for damage. Loki and Freya would be the ones more apt to handle this situation.

"Can your Pokemon catch them off guard?"
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2022 0:29:06 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

+Outfit[break]

[break]
[break]

Was it strange to think of in the woman's cool, faintly dismissive tone? Ah, well. All work and no play today, then. [break][break]

Elisabeth shrugged at the request, turning to her Aromatisse. "Lulu, if you would?" she asked gently, and the pink Pokemon giggled in reply, advancing towards the endless expanse of glittering crimson eyes. Eventually a single silhouette stepped forward -- the alpha of the pack, Elisabeth supposed, although her knowledge of Dark-type Pokemon was cursory at best.[break][break]

He let out a low growl at Plumeria as she approached, only for her to pause in place and twirl, a beguiling aroma wafting from her in waves of pink mist. ATTRACT did its job swiftly and without fanfare; the Mightyena's eyes clouded over, enthralled by the Aromatisse in moments as he nuzzled her as fondly as any mate.[break][break]

"The effect won't last," Elisabeth said, somewhat amused by the exchange, "but it should keep their leader docile for now. And the rest shouldn't attack us, I think, while he views us as friendly."[break][break]

Another Pokeball sat in her hand, weighed thoughtfully, as Elisabeth turned to with a question in her eyes. "What would you prefer for our backup plan, if all doesn't go accordingly? Paralysis, poison, or sleep... Say the word and I can afflict them with whichever we need."[break][break]

Her eyes glanced to the Thievel and Absol, while out of the corner of her vision, she took note of the Emboar's presence -- still here, still able to assist, still calm. Nothing to concern herself over, she reminded herself.[break][break]

"Can your Pokemon herd them along, do you suppose?" the blonde asked. "If we can lead them along willingly with as little bloodshed as possible, it's an easier transport. Unless you had other ideas in mind, of course."[break][break]

Elisabeth didn't mind letting Summer take the lead on this mission. There was something enjoyable to her in watching how someone else worked, and the ways their mind turned over solutions to a new problem. After all, whatever else Elisabeth could say about Summer, one thing was clear from the way she was analyzing their current situation:[break][break]

Heiress or no, she was smart.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2022 1:04:09 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer kept her arms crossed, perhaps too calm for one that was being approached by a growling pack of MIGHTYENA. That, or her confidence in her own team was enough to settle her mind.

She observed as Elisabeth's AROMATISSE, aptly named, took charge. It was seemingly unafraid of the head of the pack, who growled and grumbled. Instead, it performed its dance, settling the MIGHTYENA'S nerves and calming him.

What a strange sight, seeing a vicious creature snuggling into an innocent looking Pokemon.

Glancing over, Summer couldn't help a smirk at her question.

"All of the above. We do what we can to keep them immobile and bring them to our contractor. If it takes your Pokemon doing everything and passing out, do it."

She'd do the same to hers.

Summer's red gaze looked over her team of three before looking back to Elisabeth like she made some sort of joke. She was a bold one, in her eyes. Summer took her suggestion as more of a command than anything other.

"Of course they can. And, if need be, we'll disintegrate them."

Sure, it was counterintuitive of what she had just said. But...

"We have money for repercussions. It wouldn't cause serious harm should one or two disappear along the way."

With a flick of her wrist, Loki and Freya stepped forward to begin rounding up the front. Surtur, on the other hand, took the rear, to prevent anyone from slipping away.
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2022 1:52:02 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

+Outfit[break]

[break]
[break]

"Your wish is my command."[break][break]

Elisabeth released her hold on her Pokeball, tossing it to invite one more companion to her line-up -- her Vivillon, Petunia. The butterfly Pokemon hovered around her mistress with a fond chirp, seemingly oblivious to Summer's sudden assertion that Elisabeth should be willing to run her Pokemon ragged at the first opportunity.[break][break]

"I'm not concerned in that regard. My Pokemon aren't afraid of hard work," Elisabeth replied easily, even as her eyes silently directed Petunia to join Plumeria near the head of the pack. "Between our teams, we should be well defended should anything go awry."[break][break]

Slowly, perhaps more slowly than it ought have, the thought occurred to Elisabeth that perhaps her tone had become more casual, more direct in conversation with Summer than was wise. If the steely way the woman turned on her heel was any indication, anyway.[break][break]

Had Elisabeth become too comfortable, perhaps, after her missions with and ? The cautious deference she had brought to those encounters had already begun to fade from her, replaced by the growing confidence of an associate of Team Rocket rather than a grunt. Even so, an associate was hardly a step above.[break][break]

Hm. The blonde resolved to stay quiet, for awhile, until the need for words presented itself again.[break][break]

Walking in steady lines, all had continued to go according to plan as the Mightyena followed their besotted leader towards the outer edges of Oldale. The click of claws against cobblestone streets made for a steady metronome counting the time, distracting Elisabeth from her thoughts until at last, abruptly, the staccato ended. In the wake of its after-echo, a low growl resounded as the Alpha snarled at Elisabeth's now-vulnerable Aromatisse.[break][break]

Alas for true love: the course never did run smooth.[break][break]

"Petal," Elisabeth called to her Vivillon. "SLEEP POWDER, if you would? Keep it aimed over the Mightyena -- lest there be any friendly fire." The fluttering Pokemon obediently rubbed her wings together, casting a shimmering dust over the howling wolf pack. Drowsy-lidded eyes met hers as the majority of the Mightyena began to yawn, toppling over in a heap.[break][break]

Then Elisabeth's blue gaze cut to Summer, curious to see how her partner reacted to this new wrinkle in their plan.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 2:46:45 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer seemed pleased enough with her answer, nodding as she kept her arms crossed over her chest and watched the two teams of Pokemon work.

Her own were rounding up the sides and back of the MIGHTYENA, of which several seem to snap their jaws defensively. Perhaps from fright, since their leader was currently under the spell of the AROMATISSE.

"Don't rouse them too much. We do want them to be compliant," she reminded them, specifically her EMBOAR who began to grunt back almost aggressively at one of the dogs.

However, Summer heard the leader of the pack seem to snap from his daze, growling and drawing tensions back to a taught line. She glanced at Elisabeth, as though as was going to say something about being disappointed. That was, until she instructed another Pokemon to start putting them to sleep.

"Well. You surely do know how to work your team easily. I'm impressed."

Perhaps it was insulting of Summer to say something like that, but it was the truth. A faint smile could be seen on her lips, the corners quirked up ever so slightly.

"Do you have empty Poke balls? We can catch the sleeping ones and escort the remaining with my physical team. Yours can keep them docile in the mean time," she suggested as she pulled several from a bag.
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 18:12:48 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

+Outfit[break]

[break]
[break]

"I do have some empty Pokeballs, in fact. An excellent suggestion." One so obvious Elisabeth herself had somehow not even thought of it.[break][break]

Elisabeth retrieved several such Pokeballs, nodding to in agreement as she did as instructed. The less Mightyena they had to physically herd, the better -- and it wasn't as if it made sense for her Emboar or Absol to carry the sleeping Pokemon themselves, hm? Especially when the rest of them were beginning to act like rowdy, unleashed dogs.[break][break]

Although that did give her an idea.[break][break]

"Narcissa and Gloria," she said, turning to look at her Tsareena and Florges. "Restrain the others, would you?" POWER WHIP and VINE WHIP respectively wrapped around several Mightyena to leash them by the neck, yanking them back to heel.[break][break]

"Good girls. Lead them after Summer's Pokemon, won't you?" There was something faintly amusing about watching the flowery Pokemon calmly lead a pack of furious, muzzled Mightyena by the vine.[break][break]

The truth was, Elisabeth enjoyed outings like this one. She enjoyed solving problems that arose, outthinking and outmaneuvering her enemies -- whether they be the League or wild Pokemon. The fact she had a capable companion in was icing on the proverbial cake.[break][break]

"Dare I say this is going smoothly?" Elisabeth said, throwing a smile over her shoulder. Cheeky as it was of her to jinx their luck.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 21:39:59 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Poke balls were a simple way of transferring, even if the Pokemon inside grew aggressive once released. It wouldn't be their problem long after they left, though. Once they were shipped off to whoever wanted the MIGHTYENA, they would be out of the women's hands.

Elisabeth's Pokemon took a more aggressive stance themselves, restraining the dog-like creatures with leashes of vines. It seemed effective enough, though she hoped they wouldn't snap.

"Alright. Let's proceed with the transfer."

Summer motioned with her hand for her Pokemon to begin herding them ahead, Loki and Freya using their own dog-like instincts to nip at the MIGHTYENA'S heels to spur them forward. Surtur took the rear to make sure no stragglers wandered off, his heat increasing to produce an uncomfortable feeling should they fall behind.

"I dare say it is. Though, we shouldn't jinx it," Summer replied, walking behind the group.
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2022 21:39:27 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

+Outfit[break]

[break]
[break]

Mild pyrophobia was so inconvenient in Elisabeth's line of work, even if it was limited to Emboar in particular. The rising heat behind them caused Elisabeth's skin to crawl, but she trained her gaze forwards, not letting it show in her steps.[break][break]

Ignore it. It's not his Emboar. It's not his Emboar. His was never blue.[break][break]

If the Emboar that wanted Elisabeth dead was still alive, it was in Kalos. Not here in Hoenn. Never here in Hoenn.[break][break]

"Not long until we reach the transport point," Elisabeth said, breaking the silence that had fallen comfortably between them. "You looking forward to an early night after?" It was an idle, somewhat impertinent question, meant to distract from the darker thoughts in her own head.[break][break]

There was a part of Elisabeth that didn't anticipate an actual, meaningful answer from . Rockets valued their privacy, Elisabeth included. There were just so few things, in general, that could be discussed on missions like this one. With that in mind, small talk on the job was... excruciating, sometimes.[break][break]

Though made it look easy, oddly enough. Hm. Better to keep that morsel of praise to herself, Elisabeth quickly decided. The man's ego was enormous enough as it was.[break][break]

Her Pokemon, at least, didn't seem to have any such concerns regarding the trainers' behavior. Elisabeth's Tsareena and Florges both ignored the heat behind them, focusing their efforts on the multiple vine leashes of Mightyena that pulled them forward.[break][break]

All things considered, Oldale's Mightyena problem looked like it would be solved sooner rather than later.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 16:50:09 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer glanced at Elisabeth, contemplating her question. What exactly would she be doing after this little quest was over? She could retire early, take a relaxing bath and do self-care.

But her favorite option was always to get a drink.

"Hmm... I'm thinking about going to a club after this for a beverage or two. A treat. You're welcome to join me, if you wish," she offered.

It was particularly out of character for Summer to do such a thing, especially after challenging Elisabeth multiple times in the night. However, she dared to say that she had proven herself to the heiress. She was impressed.

"That's up to you, though. If you wish to depart, you are more than welcome to."
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 17:48:56 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

+Outfit[break]

[break]
[break]

An invitation to a night out was the last thing that Elisabeth expected after making her idle small talk.[break][break]

It was both flattering, and a bit bewildering. Had Elisabeth managed to make a decent enough impression on for her tolerate her company, at least beyond work-related activities? Competence must be severely lacking in her usual choice of companion.[break][break]

In some ways, this proposal was more intimidating than the mission they had just completed with one another.[break][break]

Clubbing was an absolutely alien prospect to Elisabeth. Drinking, however, was not -- even if her recent escapade with had reminded her that her tolerance was far from what it used to be.[break][break]

"Why not?" Elisabeth said instead, her curiosity getting the better of her as she warmed to the notion. "I am unfamiliar with the night scene around here, so I trust your judgment."[break][break]

She hesitated, glancing down at her black, practical clothes, and then at Summer's far more stunning ensemble.[break][break]

"...I may also wish to make a change of clothes on our way there."[break][break]

What were you supposed to wear for a night of clubbing, anyway?

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 2:11:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: