Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Where the Rosebuds Flourish [Social]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 5:19:51 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Her tentative touch was met with unflinching concentration. His eyes never left hers, even as delicate fingers found hesitant purchase on his cheek. The gesture stuck Barnaby to the spot, in dual part because of it's significance and because he didn't want to scare her away.

In his mind, in this moment, the flighty lamb had returned. There was no bite to her now, no wolfish instinct. Elisa felt soft as fleece and acutely vulnerable as her body leaned in, pressing against his in a manner wholly unexpected.

But he didn't resist. Oh, no, he didn't pull back or push her away. Ever one to enjoy the thrill of the chase, but when it came time to claim the spoils - now, that was the true delight.

And how delightful it was, to have 's lips against his. To give in to the moment and kiss her back, softly, gently, unhurriedly. Her proximity was intoxicating, her floral scent arousing, her warmth an undeniable comfort. His body urged him to do more and it took all he had to resist.

Still, wolves will be wolves.

A hand rose to her waistline, hovering there as if to grab hold, but ultimately not making contact. It was too much of a gamble; what if he scared her away with his greedy touch?

gracidea #2

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 9:11:11 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

would remain as sweet and thorned

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

+Outfit[break]
+Hair[break][break]

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]A Puckish Encounter

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]Flowers flourished and grew in response to what light they were given.[break][break]

Elisabeth had witnessed this phenomenon -- phototropism -- many times before. How a blossom trapped indoors might contort itself, climbing through the darkness to ache for the faintest sliver of sunlight afforded by a narrow chink of light glimpsed through stone walls.[break][break]

She had learned how to suppress her body's want of warmth, but you couldn't deny a primal need.[break][break]

Breathing in faint notes of lavender and sandalwood as she kissed him, Elisabeth followed this ray of fleeting sunlight as her hands buried themselves in his dark hair, her body clinging to his with a tenderness that she couldn't, or wouldn't, explain to herself.[break][break]

As she relented into his arms, tension lifted from her shoulders with merciful release, its absence so sudden and strange it was like that of losing the weight of one's shadow -- the abrupt severing of a burden that had once seemed eternal in its haunting.[break][break]

There was no barrier between them now, no artificial construct to draw her back from this moment of naked vulnerability. She was a lamb again for the first time in however many years, shedding the wolfish pelt that had kept her safe from further harm.[break][break]

The reminder of that caused Elisabeth to open her eyes as she pulled away from Bee, ever so slightly, for a moment to breathe.[break][break]

When did I start trusting him?[break][break]

She couldn't look at him. Looking at Bee confirmed her actions were taking place, here. That her chosen life of solitude came with its own toll, and that sooner or later, she ached to pay the physical price for it. How quickly her body had seized upon this first opportunity for genuine comfort, questioning the wisdom of the action long after the fact.[break][break]

Only then did she notice 's hand at her waist: a question, awaiting an answer.[break][break]

She had danced this dance with lesser men. Their touch had been rough in its wanting, perhaps none moreso than that of her late husband. And so her response had been rough in kind, the sharp sting of thorns preferred over the soft graze of rose petals against skin. Love and violence were two sides of the same coin, in that way.[break][break]

Elisabeth didn't know Bee. Not in the way that she had known them, understanding that if you threw yourself against rocks you came out bloodied and beaten. There was a comfort, in that knowledge. A predictability in knowing the part she was expected to play, and the aftermath of that play's conclusion.[break][break]

"I can't figure out what you want from me."[break][break]

Even saying that felt like saying too much as she leaned into his touch, her head resting in the crook of his shoulder as she closed her eyes. With the shifting movement, his hand settled upon her waist, and she let it remain there.

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

even in the ruins, flowers blossom and flourish

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#8fce00;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2022 0:47:19 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Their kiss swelled in it's intensity, reaching a peak with her fingers locked in his dark hair and declining as she pulled away, averting her gaze.

Barnaby took all of this in stride; he kept his movements muted, his expression pleasant but unsurprised. He did not push for more, only allowed Elisa to work through the motions of whatever revelation was currently unfolding in her mind.

Shyly, she hid from him. Leaning on his shoulder and curling into his chest, appeared as meek as the lamb she claimed to have cast aside all those years ago. Her voice matched this frame of mind, sounding so soft and lovely and lost.

"Why must I want anything at all?" A question asked in return, said with an inflection of sincerity.

Did she view all relationships as transactional? Or just theirs?

"I wasn't lying to you earlier, Elisabeth. I enjoy your company." It was then that he truly gave into Elisa's touch, holding her by her waist and pulling her in close. His arms remained wrapped around her as he continued in his explanation.

"But I do not have any expectations for our friendship. Give what you feel comfortable giving, nothing more." Here he dipped his head to her ear and quieted his voice before adding, "I only ask for your time. Just two people together."

A delicate hand brushed along her forearm, tentative, testing. "Even just this is enough."

It wasn't. He wanted more, as he always did with friendships like these. At his core Barnaby was selfish in this way. Like a child starved for attention, even when it was given it was never enough.

gracidea #2

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2022 8:30:29 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

+Outfit[break]
+Hair[break][break]

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]An unseen gulf widened between them both even as he drew her closer, the light in Elisabeth's crystal blue eyes dwindling as something distant was reflected in them. A different man looked back at her as Bee whispered his honeyed words, their resounding echo painfully familiar.[break][break]

He misunderstood.[break][break]

Her retreat into herself was no shyness, no virginal caution. A blushing warmth had flooded through her as Bee wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his body against hers, heat simmering beneath the surface of her skin as he murmured sweet nothings in her ear.[break][break]

She ached with such profound loneliness.[break][break]

"It's a pretty lie," Elisabeth said at last, her hand meeting where his had brushed against her arm. The scars she'd left on him stared back at her, sobering in their flash of white against his skin. "You almost make me want to believe it."[break][break]
Kind lies cut the cruelest. She'd learned to trust them least of all.[break][break]

What answer had she expected, though? It had been an unfair question, in that way. Noble intentions met skepticism. Patience met wariness. Professions of love merited disbelief. Was cruelty the only thing she might have believed? Perhaps the phrasing had been wrong, in the end.[break][break]

Am I right to feel safe with you?[break][break]

Have I already trusted you too much?[break][break]

Why didn't you stop me? And why didn't I stop myself?[break][break]

"Everybody wants something, Bee," she said, a sad and fleeting smile on her lips. She pressed them against his cheek in a soft, apologetic kiss, lingering there for a moment, before she whispered in his ear, "Whether or not they admit to it."[break][break]

Even me.[break][break]

What Elisabeth wanted to give Bee was dependent on what kind of man he was. That logic felt simple enough to her. Cold and transactional, perhaps. But wasn't everything, to some degree?[break][break]

And hadn't she learned the hard way not to expect otherwise?[break][break]

The wind had slowed and stilled, leaving a stagnant heat in the air as Elisabeth slowly pulled away from Bee's embrace, the action faced with an inherent resistance that she ignored in herself. She roused herself to a seated position on the blanket, her golden curls in disarray as she turned her gaze skyward, her back to him. She felt flushed, unsatisfied--ashamed, almost.[break][break]

"...If you want my time, however, you're welcome to it. I have plenty of it to spare."[break][break]

She was starved, too, in her own way.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 20:35:12 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Petit a petit, l’oiseau fait son nid.

A Kalosian proverb that came to mind as Elisa withdrew from him, back into her abyss of doubt and self-preservation. Barnaby did not stop her, despite how selfishly he yearned to remain in their embrace.

At this point in their relationship, Barnaby remained a relatively quiet observer. had given him fascinating peeks into her past life, before ROCKET had claimed the lamb and given it a wolf's cloak. This reaction of hers was yet another.

He knew, though, that something had been set in motion by even this fleeting intimacy. Barnaby was patient enough to see how the repercussions of their meeting today would play out. After all, this had been a delightful glimpse into their future friendship and what possibilities could branch from here.

"You're right... but wanting something from someone isn't inherently wrong." He countered, speaking in an easy and unbothered tone. "It depends on the person's intentions, hm?"

Barnaby's cobalt eyes were denied Elisa's gaze, as she turned away and left only her back for him to admire. He was silent for a moment, taking in the pretty violet flowers on her dress, the way her curls billowed on a soft breeze passing through the meadow.

Then, a confession broke the silence.

"I'll gladly take your time. But I'd hope you wanted something from me, too, Elisa." Why else would she have kissed him? That wasn't an action of an indifferent woman.

gracidea #2

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 21:47:54 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

+Outfit[break]
+Hair[break][break]

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]"...Heh."[break][break]

The chuckle was almost a scoff as Elisabeth glanced over her shoulder to where Bee sat, his expression as placid and at ease as it had been from the moment their little encounter began.[break][break]

It was impressive, how well he kept up his own mask no matter the circumstances. She envied him that.[break][break]

"The right people never tempt me, Bee. Nor you, if I'm any indication."[break][break]

Neither of them were saints. She'd seen that firsthand the day they'd met.[break][break]

Elisabeth rose to her feet, her floral sundress spilling to her knees while her hands busied themselves in tying up her messy blonde hair. The low-lying ponytail fell over her shoulder as she turned her attention back to her Pokemon, whose presence she had ignored until now.[break][break]

Primrose, thankfully, had been sulking too much at the riverside to notice her mistress's indiscretions. If her Bellossom had noticed their rendezvous, she smiled as if she hadn't seen anything at all. As for her Vivillon, well, butterflies weren't known for their great attention spans.[break][break]

A hand rested upon Sybille's furred head as Elisabeth pet the nearby Ninetales fondly, alighting next upon Odette's to ruffle her ears. "Indulge in my time, then. For all the good it does you."[break][break]

An eyebrow raised as Elisabeth returned her gaze to Bee once more, faint traces of amusement on her lips.[break][break]

"You're awfully trusting of my intentions, after all."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 17:05:04 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Give yourself more credit, Elisa. Who’s to say you’re not the right person? That’s my judgment to make.” One he hadn’t yet fully decided on. She was intriguing in a dangerous sort of way, captivating in her beauty; the sort of person who drew you in because you wanted to know more about her.

He watched as busied herself with their Pokemon, freely giving her affections to beasts while remaining so chaste in his presence. It was almost comical to Barnaby, witnessing this dichotomy; it brought a teasing smile to his face, which she’d notice as she turned toward him once again.

Have you not made your intentions clear? That kiss betrayed your desires.” She played at having ill-intent, but the way their lips had met was too vulnerable an action to be nefarious in nature. It had been probing, just as his questions were to her.

gracidea #2

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 18:40:04 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]

"Please. This is all just a game to you, isn't it?" Elisabeth replied coolly, meeting the mischief in his gaze with a sharp glance of her own. The distance between their bodies was sobering, the residual heat of their encounter fading as sense once again became master over sensibility.

Cold calculation assessed Bee's expression -- that teasing grin, the uncannily observant light of his piercing cobalt eyes. He'd gotten too close, that was all. And Elisabeth had gotten too comfortable finding picturesque cliffs to throw herself from.

At least Bee was a cliff that she had only enjoyed the view from, for a little while.

"For all our confessions today, Bee, we are strangers to one another. I don't even know your real name, do I?" The blonde shrugged, as if it was a question that held no answer, as her Vivillon alighted curiously upon her outstretched hand. "Perhaps it's better this way, in our line of work."

This was a man she'd have to see again, whether or not she acted in a way she regretted. Work with. Stay cordial with. Kill with, most likely. The simpler they left things, the better.

"Have you not made your intentions clear? That kiss betrayed your desires."

A soft laugh left Elisabeth's lips, the audacity of the statement so ludicrous she could hardly suppress her immediate reaction of disbelief. "Did it?" she asked Bee, her tone testing, challenging. She wiped the back of her hand across her mouth, never breaking eye contact as she did so, and smiled.

Was all that she wanted from the world to be reduced to a single moment of weakness? Was every man she kissed supposed to have some sort of innate understanding of her every thought and action, based on the heat of a fleeting encounter?

How differently Elisabeth's life would have unfolded, if that were so.

The clear skies overhead had begun to grey, shadows falling over the once sunny meadow to cast it in shade. A rain so light it felt like mist fell over them in a curtain of sparkling white, her golden curls now damp as they pressed against her face.

"I kissed my husband the night before he died. And that man knew me least of all."

Elisabeth looked away before she could see Bee's reaction to that brief admission. It was better not to know what he thought of that, in the end.

Her Roselia returned from the riverside, shivering with delight in the advent of rainfall, as Elisabeth started to fold the blanket and put away the remainder of her cutlery and foodstuff. Daffodil immediately aided her, the Bellossom humming as her twirling flowers basked in the glistening droplets. Only Petunia seemed a bit cross about the change in weather, fluttering her wings indignantly to send water in all directions.

Laughing slightly as the spray of water hit her in the face, Elisabeth looked over to face Bee once more, what little that remained of the picnic they had shared already now reduced to memory. "Think whatever you like of me, Bee. I find most people do."

[break]
[break]
[break]
Social ✿ Outfit + Hairstyle
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 7:10:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 5:09:55 GMT
shiv Avatar

CONGRATULATIONS!

NATURE'S BOUNTY

[break][break]
YOUR HARVEST COMES QUICKER THAN EXPECTED. A Gracidea Flower, fully grown, awaits you. This treasured hibiscus almost glows in the sunlight. Kind in its hues and welcoming in its shape, you move toward this goddess of the grove.

Upon touching the plant, the nearby area bursts into blooms of various flowers. The earth seems to shift underneath your feet, but there is no violent eruption. Just a gentle displacement. A flat white stone emerges from the ground. Crumbs of dirt fall off its edges, clearing the rock face of debris.

To move on to the next step, you must create one more thread in PETALBURG WOODS detailing your character's reaction. You can participate with another character, should you so desire. once you (and your partner, if you have one) have posted, please post in MODERATION REQUESTS. Afterward, will post with what you must do.