part of
TAG WITH @rae
Rae Rançon
TIERED TEA ROOM #11
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 18:38:48 GMT
Rae Rançon Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Rae’s completely lost at this point. Her two teammates make their selections quick to counter the drowsiness, but she has no clue what to do. But she can at least copy them to combat it, so she pulls out a ball and lets out Thief the Skwovet, commanding him to make some noise.[break][break]

Thief, seeing Rae and hearing her command before the Loudred started his own Uproar, climbs on top of Rae’s head to let loose his own UPROAR, practically deafening Rae with how loud he’s being this close to her ear. Unlike Stratos, Thief’s Uproar is high pitched and screeching, creating a terrible combination with CJ’s Pokemon.[break][break]

“WHAT??” She shouts at CJ, unable to make out what they’re saying.
[break]

[break]+

[break][break]Thief's UPROAR allows it to become drowsy but not fall asleep!

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#D5A53D;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TIERED TEA ROOM #11
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 23:33:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidUsers"]

[attr="class","userPkmn"]
[attr="class","userHealth"]
[attr="class","userHP GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]ANCIENT RESPITE

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]
[attr="class","inactive"]

[attr="class","status NONE"]
[attr="class","th th-fire"]
BRN

[attr="class","raidText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
challenge

[break]
CHOOSE TEAM NAME - SELECT OR DO NOT SELECT A HELD ITEM[break]

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r8m8ee7VCP1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
"Battle Villa Rewards" - Pokémon Masters OST

EXPOSITION

WELCOME TO AFTERNOON TEA

YOU ASCEND TO THE NEXT FLOOR. There, a blond man strolls in with his serving cart. A Slurpuff dressed in similar chef's attire hops along too, its tongue lazily tipped over its bottom lip.[break][break]

"you made it this far? not like it's a big accomplishment. feel free to pick from the cart. trade out an item for another or relinquish them entirely. be my guest." He rubs his stiff shoulder, the hand dangling from that painful joint licked by his Pokémon.[break][break]

Should you have encountered him before, he feigns ignorance. He does not answer questions. Simply, he waits for you all to finish before directing you to the next floor. However, there is no rush. You may chat amongst yourselves as you and your Pokémon take rest.[break][break]

Like before, around the room, an inscription is written:[break]

"For my own beloved is now gone from me,[break]
departed to a place I cannot reach.[break]
My old companions have left me behind,[break]
their faces faded into spaces seen by no eye."

SELECT ONE HELD ITEM:[break]
[break]

HELD ITEMS

A NEW MECHANIC FOR THIS EVENT

IN THIS ITERATION of the "tower challenge" style of events, held items have made an appearance. Your character can only HOLD 1 HELD ITEM AT A TIME. They may utilize the held item at any time on any of their Pokemon.[break][break]

Occasionally, there will be opportunities to switch the held item with another in between rounds. You do not need to select a held item nor use one.

INSTRUCTIONS

READ CAREFULLY EVERY ROUND

• Please refer to sign-up thread for more information about trading rules and more.
  • On this floor, have your characters converse with each other. You may post MULTIPLE times.
  • You are allowed to select ONE HELD ITEM from the list above. You may also opt out of choosing a held item. If you already possess a held item, you must trade it for another.

PLEASE POST IN THE TIERED TEA ROOM SIGN-UP THREAD AFTER EVERYONE HAS POSTED.
[break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
oh, i was lost, but now i am found
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
TIERED TEA ROOM #11
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2022 16:20:29 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","sambam"]

The next floor is quieter, thankfully, though CJ’s ears are still ringing. They look at the offerings of held items, chewing on the inside of their cheek in thought, pointedly ignoring the very sugoi nature of the floor manager, or whatever the fuck these guys were called.

“I guess I will take these,” they say, selecting the pads. “Oh, hey, these are nice. Can I keep these? I wanna sew them as kneepads into my scrubs.”

CJ trades mental herb for protective pads.

[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
TIERED TEA ROOM #11
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2022 16:57:59 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

would remain as sweet and thorned

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

&

+Taking FOCUS SASH

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]Round #4

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]

Her Florges returned to her Pokeball, the MISTY TERRAIN dissipating as the loud cries of UPROAR died down with it.[break][break]

That was something Elisabeth could do without reliving again, that was for certain.[break][break]

"Hmm," the blonde said, her ears still ringing from the previous round as she considered the selections. Her hand hovered over the tray, finally settling on a FOCUS SASH as she relinquished her balloon.[break][break]

Seemed useful enough.[break][break]

"How many floors do you suppose there are total?" she asked, peering upwards. "This fellow here doesn't seem too impressed with our progress, so I imagine we have a ways to go yet."

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

even in the ruins, flowers blossom and flourish

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#8fce00;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hazel

Raegan
she/her
August 14
Nimbasa City, Unova
Pansexual
Personal Trainer/Athlete
Civilian
10 height
10 height
Always get back up.
awards
68 posts
Rae Rançon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rae
Rae Rançon
TIERED TEA ROOM #11
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 17:12:16 GMT
Rae Rançon Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Rae walks up to the table, considering her options. Her teammates each took a different item, so she guesses she should too? Diversify what they have so they can each complete different tasks... It makes some semblance of sense to her![break]

She picks up the RING TARGET. "Do you think they let us keep these? I certainly wouldn't turn down some free stuff, y'know?" [break]

She considers Elisabeth's question. "Who knows? I mean, the building didn't look that big from the outside, so I guess not that big?"
[break]

[break]+

[break][break]Taking the RING TARGET!

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TIERED TEA ROOM #11
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 6:14:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]

[attr="class","raidName"]05: 1HKO

[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

BRN

challenge

[break]
SURVIVE A 1HKO MOVE WITHOUT USING PROTECTION MOVES.[break]

[break]

EXPOSITION

WELCOME TO AFTERNOON TEA

YOU MOVE TO THE FIFTH FLOOR. Here, a Black Belt Trainer stares you down with an icy glare. Their Beartic raises its fists too, beard weathering the frosty breath that surges down its icy rampart.[break][break]

"i have trained in the cold of coronet for years! even hoenn's sun can't melt us." The Black Belt grabs the edges of his uniform and pulls it apart, exposing his bare chest. "take a SHEER COLD head on and live to tell the tale!"[break][break]

Roaring, his Beartic mimics the movement before unleashing a horrid cold toward the party.

Around the room, an inscription is written:[break]

"The more we flourish, the more[break]
spotlit we are in the silence of space.[break]
And to our illumine peaks they soar, [break]
Heeded by the ascension they so chase."

INSTRUCTIONS

• Please refer to sign-up thread for more information.
  • BOLD applicable Pokemon moves, abilities, held items, etc.
  • You can only send out ONE POKEMON in this round.
  • All of your Pokemon must be sent out at the same time.
  • Each Pokemon can only use ONE MOVE; some Pokemon may opt not to use any moves.
  • You may only post once this round (tentative to change).
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
TIERED TEA ROOM #11
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 21:21:25 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

&

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]Round #5

"SHEER COLD, is it? That would pose a problem for most of my roster, indeed." Not all, thankfully.[break][break]

Her Weavile, Snowdrop, entered the battlefield, the Dark-and-Ice type bracing before the wintry chill winds of the opposing Pokemon with a low, irritated hiss.[break][break]

"Not as bad as it could have been," she remarked, crossing her arms as she dangled her item in front of herself.[break][break]

"The FOCUS SASH might have been a bit premature, hm? Ah, well. I'll hold onto it anyway."[break][break]

[break][break]

Ice-type Pokémon are immune to Sheer Cold.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
TIERED TEA ROOM #11
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 22:05:57 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","sambam"]

Finally, they made it to the fifth floor. So far, everything had been pretty simple-- but CJ was an anxious creature at heart, and they had a sneaking suspicion things were only going to get worse from here on out.

They were thankful they didn’t have to fight the blackbelt-- that guy looked tough. His Beartic had a similar intimidating factor, and with a roar, it filled the air with blistering ice.

Oddly enough, CJ sighed pleasantly, and a comfortable smile crept over their face.

“Oh, how I missed the cold,” they said, through shivers. Born and raised in Snowpoint, adjusting to Hoenn’s tropical climes had not been easy.

Likewise, their Glaceon, Deadlegs, sat calmly in the center of the storm, unfazed.

DEADLEGS' ICE-TYPE MAKES HER IMMUNE TO SHEER COLD!

[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hazel

Raegan
she/her
August 14
Nimbasa City, Unova
Pansexual
Personal Trainer/Athlete
Civilian
10 height
10 height
Always get back up.
awards
68 posts
Rae Rançon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rae
Rae Rançon
TIERED TEA ROOM #11
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 19:50:33 GMT
Rae Rançon Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Rae’s fresh out of luck. She has nothing to counter this. Her item choice was wrong, she had no abilities or items that could counter, and she didn't have an Ice-type like either of her teammates.[break][break]

But it seems fate has other plans. The PC pings and she goes to chack. Apparently, thanks to some mystery benefactor, an ICE-TYPE Lapras had made its way into her hands, which she promptly sends out to counter the Pokemon's move.[break][break]

The Sheer Cold drops the temperature of the room and Rae curls up smaller, shivering at the sudden cold. Sure, it reminds her of home, but only the cold winters in which she could only wait for the start of the spring sports. "Speak for yourself," she says to CJ. "I'm ready to move on and warm up."
[break]

[break]+

[break][break]Spyridon's ICE TYPING makes it immune to Sheer Cold!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TIERED TEA ROOM #11
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 23:38:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]

[attr="class","raidName"]06: SPIKY BARBS

[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

BRN

challenge

[break]
ATTACK THE IRON BARBS ABILITY TOGEDEMARU[break]THAT IS USING SPIKY SHIELD AT LEAST 3 TIMES TOTAL.[break]
SPIKY SHIELD WILL FADE AFTER 1 ATTACK.[break]
YOU CAN NOT SUFFER DAMAGE FROM IRON BARBS OR SPIKY SHIELD.
[break]

[break]

EXPOSITION

WELCOME TO AFTERNOON TEA

YOU MOVE TO THE SIXTH CHALLENGE. A tough man dwarfs the Togedemaru standing ahead of him. Its body is perfectly rotund. Smooth, with triangular markings scattered throughout its grey back.[break][break]

He crosses his thick arms, but he seems friendly in face. "hey." The trainer does not speak much, but when he does, his voice booms deep and rich. "your pokemon have to strike my togedemaru three times without hurting themselves. got it?"[break][break]

The triangular markings are excited, pushing outward into spikes as the Togedemaru executes, SPIKY SHIELD.[break][break]

Around the room, an inscription is written:[break]

"Throughout our worlds, plates lie scattered—[break]
plates with powers all diverse.[break]
Forever lasting, each inscribed[break]
with eternal prayer's verse.[break]
Through space and time will they bear[break]
secret wishes for the universe."

INSTRUCTIONS

• Each Pokemon can only use ONE MOVE; some Pokemon may opt not to use any moves.
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
TIERED TEA ROOM #11
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 18:41:56 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","sambam"]

Just as CJ predicted, things were getting harder. They actually had to use their brain to get past the next challenge, instead of just throwing out a Pokemon and letting things happen.

Gordon was a good enough sport; after gearing up with the protective pads, he wound his leek up like a hockey stick to thwack the Togedemaru, then feinted, and ended up smacking it over the head from behind.

GORDON USED FEINT! SPIKY SHIELD DOES NOT PROTECT AGAINST IT!
FEINT also lifts SPIKY SHIELD's protection for the rest of the turn!
GORDON's PROTECTIVE PADS protect the holder from effects caused by making direct contact with the target!

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
TIERED TEA ROOM #11
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 14:10:56 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

&

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]Round #6

Oh. That helped a great deal, didn't it? With a grateful nod to , Elisabeth returned her Weavile from the field to be replaced with her Decidueye, Basil.[break][break]

"So long as we keep our distance, I believe we are good to go?" she said, indicating for her Pokemon to attack.[break][break]

The owlish Pokemon dove towards the Togedemaru with SHADOW SNEAK, deftly avoiding contact as he wheeled and danced through the air.

[break][break]
[break][break]

LONG REACH lets Decidueye use its moves without making contact with the target.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Hazel

Raegan
she/her
August 14
Nimbasa City, Unova
Pansexual
Personal Trainer/Athlete
Civilian
10 height
10 height
Always get back up.
awards
68 posts
Rae Rançon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rae
Rae Rançon
TIERED TEA ROOM #11
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 2:25:13 GMT
Rae Rançon Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Elisabeth pulled out a Decidueye and Rae follows suit, letting her own Decidueye, Ranger, stretch her wings and get ready for her turn in the Tearoom. "Stay out of range? Sounds like a plan!"[break][break]

As the Togedemaru recoils from being hit with the Feint and Shadow Sneak, Rae's Decidueye jumps in and surprises it with an ASTONISH, using its LONG REACH to keep out of the way of its quills.[break][break]

[break]+

[break][break]Ranger's LONG REACH prevents contact!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TIERED TEA ROOM #11
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 4:37:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]

[attr="class","raidName"]07: POLTEAGEIST

[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

BRN

challenge
[break]
THE WEAK ARMOR POLTEAGEIST HAS USED SUBSTITUTE.[break]
CAUSE THE POLTEAGEIST TO EAT ITS SITRUS BERRY WITHOUT DMG.[break]
PREVENT THE POLTEAGEIST FROM HEALING.[break]
DO NOT BREAK/DAMAGE THE SUBSTITUTE.[break]
HIT THE POLTEAGEIST WITHOUT AFFECTING ITS STATS.[break]

[break]

EXPOSITION

WELCOME TO AFTERNOON TEA

YOU ASCEND TO THE SEVENTH CHALLENGE; HOWEVER, THE NEXT FLOOR IS AN UNEXPECTED DEPARTURE FROM THE PREVIOUS TIERS. It is pitch black, save for a few candles scattered about the room. They illuminate the arena and reveal a Polteageist floating in its center. Its owner is obscured in the pitch— but when she speaks, the voice can be determined as feminine.[break][break]

From her chair, she speaks, "congratulations on climbing this far. the dark is comforting isn't it? you're concealed by prying eyes. anonymity is an oft forgotten blessing, as we've realized by way of the ultra beast war." She talks calmly, voice enunciating each syllable with refined clarity and tone. Any attempts to identify her will be futile, for the darkness around her seems... impenetrable. "your challenges will become more complex from this point forward. consider this to be the great filter of the fleur tea atelier."[break][break]

She explains the challenge.[break][break]

Around the room, there is no inscription visible.

INSTRUCTIONS

[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TIERED TEA ROOM #11
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 23:44:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]

[attr="class","raidName"]FLEUR TEA ATELIER

[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

BRN

challenge

[break]
CHOOSE TEAM NAME - SELECT OR DO NOT SELECT A HELD ITEM[break]

[break]

EXPOSITION

WELCOME TO AFTERNOON TEA

[break][break]

EVENTUALLY, THE CHALLENGE IS CONCLUDED. Those who were in the DARK ROOMS would eventually be warped back to Hoenn— and they would be quick to realize they were somewhere else entirely. Another dimension.[break][break]

At the Fleur Tea Atelier, everyone is treated with good drink and food upon exit. Despite the challenge's incompletion, the Commissioner still comes to greet everyone, thanking them for their efforts. After all, Hoenn requires battle-practiced trainers. To cultivate the strength of Hoenn's battlers- to prepare them for whatever disaster and tumult may be coming next.

Should an inquiry be made about the "dark rooms," the staff and Commissioner will state that this is currently under investigation. Any reports or testimonies are quickly taken by League officials... The blond chef from Slateport's BARISTACATS and BONE APPETIT! is no where to be found.[break][break]

REWARDS

YOU RECEIVE:

[break][break][break][break]

[break][break]

UNDER THE SPOILER, the code for the items is available for easy implementation into PC:[break][break]
[img src="https://i.ibb.co/pxXPWs5/POKEDOLLAR-SPRITE.png" title="50 POKEDOLLARS" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"][img src="https://images2.imgbox.com/58/fa/PN47TiLY_o.png" title="5 infamy" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"][img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/items/berry/starf.png" title="1X STARF BERRY" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"][img src="https://i.ibb.co/wMsTbq9/tm-normal.png" title="1X TM/TR" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"][img src="https://i.ibb.co/MN4QSz9/psychic.png" title="1X MOVE TUTOR" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"][img src="https://i.ibb.co/0M93KHC/mega-shard.png" title="1X MEGA SHARD" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing